Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy (42891 Views)

Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? / My "Deadly" Wooing Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by shevi4mb(m): 6:39am On Jun 17, 2016
What happened to that Lil Wayne line again..

Money talks, i jst rephrase it...
This convo is all staged. She wants shawamma, wnts friendship, bt doesn't wnt the guy... NA LIE

They need to edit the script again and again
Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by tosyne2much(m): 6:45am On Jun 17, 2016
lebete3000:

As if poverty will buy one out of any situation.
My guy take 5!
Thanks jawe baba cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by LieDetector(m): 6:49am On Jun 17, 2016
lebete3000:

It's not being a nice guy dat turns women off but an inner weakness of a man...if you decide to be wicked and still have dat inner weakness it will just be like jumping from frying pan to fire...

Women are rarely attracted to low self esteem no matter how nice you are and are attracted to healthy or even high self esteem no matter how proud or wicked you are.....

It's the same way you're attracted to a woman with a pretty face and good shape..

It's all about attraction.
pls explain further sir..... What are those qualities that attract a woman to a man?
Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by HardMirror(m): 7:19am On Jun 17, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
money can BUY everytin believe me guys.... grin grin grin grin
Absolutely. They guy did not play his cards well. He is a jackass for trying too hard
Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by niggi4life(m): 7:22am On Jun 17, 2016
The Girl in Question has serious attitude problems.. No wonder she is still single at 27 and Hoping for future husband.
From the conversation, it's clear the guy likes her and they have been friends for a while, hence the reason he joked about the Range rover. I joke with ladies more than that and i dont see any reason why she should be insultive. There are matured and polite ways of saying NO and still remain friends, afterall she doesn't have a boyfriend yet talkless of a fiance,,, And BTW: nobody dey see that part wey the girl dey always chop the boy money oooooo!!!!!!!!! Calling this local girl a good girl is an insult to the homely good girls.
Now whats her point now that she pasted it on Facebook? That money cant buy her love, but can buy her sharwarma at mega plaza and buy her Polo shirts abi? Useless pretender.. tru tru, she go OLD sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by choix007(m): 7:23am On Jun 17, 2016
I just admire her sense of humor... Most ladies lack it seriously. She kept her cool and that's wats bursting Dayo's head

1 Like

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by goodvision12(m): 7:30am On Jun 17, 2016
Today is my birthday pls show me some love

3 Likes

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by ashjay001(m): 7:30am On Jun 17, 2016
khristals:
I want to believe this is all staged

Abi! Also, when a guy chats d way Dayo chats, all d smart ladies know say na hit n run, no marriage in d cards!
Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by domopps(m): 7:34am On Jun 17, 2016
Am telling you the Jovia girl did very well! Not all girls would fall material thing!

If i was DAYO would have moved on instead of that show of shame!

Thumps up to Jovia again!

Cheeeeers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by schumastic(m): 7:35am On Jun 17, 2016
tosyne2much:
Bwhahahahahahahahaha roflwkmd cheesy cheesy cheesy

How many people did you sample to place such a stereotypical belief on Mbaise ladies? cheesy

I don't need to sample much n is not just the ladies cus the guys as well do the same..they r nice set of people no doubt infact my best friend in uni is from mbaise..the only problem is that they r too cunny are Jesus those people r cunny..they will have but will act like they don't v n will ask u to pay for them or give them from your own..the day I found out my bestfriend is from there, I just change system o, started following him bumper to bumper..before he will ask i will ask first n if he claims not to have i will empty my pocket for him to see....they v the most pretty ladies but most of the ladies n there ladies will ask you for money stylishly, you won't know when you have emptied your pocket..that guy can't say am lying cus he knows s the truth..an average mbaise person is twice as smart as u r, the only problem is that they use it against people that's all.
Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by ayguru: 7:35am On Jun 17, 2016
rexericx:
Money could influence but can't be the determinant of some ladies love
This is obvious we still have some good Ladies out there who won't do anything for money

Snap -chats of a lady conversation with a toaster on Facebook cropped here!

I don't know if I should place this on Joke section or romance

People should be proud and celebrate such ladies
Pls, can you tell me how this girl seems to be the "Good girl" you are portraying all over this Forum? Before you type, Read the chat all over again and comprehend, do not take out the fact that she posted their chats on FB.. If it were to be a guy that did that, we will say he's totally immature

1 Like

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by ayguru: 7:38am On Jun 17, 2016
domopps:
Am telling you the Jovia girl did very well! Not all girls would fall material thing!

I was DAYO would have moved on instead of that show of shame!

Thumps up to Jovia again!

Cheeeeers
Did you get to read the part where she wants the guy to come to Mega plaza and buy her sharwama like a ritual rite he always do? And you are here saying she doesn't fall for material things..

1 Like

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 17, 2016
Yoruba guys and Igbo girls be like garri and groundnut.

1 Like

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by domopps(m): 7:43am On Jun 17, 2016
ayguru:
Did you get to read the part where she wants the guy to come to Mega plaza and buy her sharwama like a ritual rite he always do? And you are here saying she doesn't fall for material things..

Please read between the line!

Cheeeeers
Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 17, 2016
i don't fink dat its a real conversation. wat has WhatsApp got to do with Facebook.
Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by schumastic(m): 7:49am On Jun 17, 2016
Trina0936:
Some silly guys here like that Dayo won't still believe that good and decent ladies like her exists but I am proudly one! grin
Yoruba men too like sex that one na fact! So if the Dayo guy has been asking her for 8 Months I won't be surprised! The lady prolly is independent and has a job or business and is not just romantically attracted to Dayo! Simple and short!
BTW a bu kwa m Ada Mbaise! We are very industrious! cheesy

n cunning as well.
Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 17, 2016
dayo has a bad attitude plus i think he is ugly too.. cheesy
Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by lasunboi89: 7:52am On Jun 17, 2016
Sweetheart well done!I hope other girls can emulate you#BLESS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 17, 2016
niggi4life:
The Girl in Question has serious attitude problems.. No wonder she is still single at 27 and Hoping for future husband.
From the conversation, it's clear the guy likes her and they have been friends for a while, hence the reason he joked about the Range rover. I joke with ladies more than that and i dont see any reason why she should be insultive. There are matured and polite ways of saying NO and still remain friends, afterall she doesn't have a boyfriend yet talkless of a fiance,,, And BTW: nobody dey see that part wey the girl dey always chop the boy money oooooo!!!!!!!!! Calling this local girl a good girl is an insult to the homely good girls.
Now whats her point now that she pasted it on Facebook? That money cant buy her love, but can buy her sharwarma at mega plaza and buy her Polo shirts abi? Useless pretender.. tru tru, she go OLD sad
hehe na by force to giv woman money? E go pain a guy when na ulterior motive dey behind giving a babe money or gifts.Yes babes loves money but then some cases arise wey a guy go dey spend thousands on a chick and a chick go dey use d money maintain another guy wey no get but wey she dey trip.That is why babes refer to some guys as their mugu and some other guys as their heartthrob.Never use money to make a babe fall in love with u if dats d intention.

1 Like

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by schumastic(m): 7:57am On Jun 17, 2016
obiekunie1:
[size=14pt]see mba5 girl and formatting! grin

all this drama na to prove to one aba wealthy warrior wey she wish to place her stake on that she is different from other girls! cheesy cheesy

she is trying to make him believe that those with range rovers are routing for her and she is putting them on hold so he should do quick and propose to her! cheesy cheesy

if you are in doubt ask yourself - why did she post the conversation on facebook? to what purpose or goal does she wants to achieve??

is she trying to tell us that all the guys that toasted her she equally publish it on facebook??

is she telling us that at 27 she is still a virgin or haven't dated or fuked any guy?

if i hear say Mbaise girl snub a guy with range-rover! if the man like make him wowo pass obasanjo mbaise girls can never say no to range, highlander and landcruiser! if in doubt visit imo or abia with any of these cars and u will be overwhelmed!

girls and formatting are like 5 and 6 they are always close to each other! cheesy cheesy grin[/size]

my brother is the same thing i said that made one of there brother attacked me here as if am lying..that dayo need to check himself cus is not possible an mbaise girl will reject him with all what he has, no way.something is wrong somewhere

2 Likes

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by eightsin(m): 7:57am On Jun 17, 2016
So why did she have to bring it to social media? To rubbish the dayo? The dayo no try sha.
Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by iLUMeN8(m): 7:58am On Jun 17, 2016
I find it really strange that all that typing was done within a minute

1 Like

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by Orikinla(m): 8:17am On Jun 17, 2016
[size=20pt]Money can buy good time and sex. But money cannot buy love. [/size].

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by kizyalex10(m): 8:31am On Jun 17, 2016
Stunned!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by girl4rmspace(f): 8:46am On Jun 17, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
Shout out to all the good ladies out there, just keep being the good lady with godly principles that you are. You all shall live to benefit it.
I am friends with ladies that are exceptionally good and well manered and sometimes i begin to say to myself: these ladies deserv the best in life.

beautiful post
Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by visi123: 8:55am On Jun 17, 2016
If she can actually stand by her word, that means, we still have true love. kudos to her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by lebete3000: 9:21am On Jun 17, 2016
LieDetector:
pls explain further sir..... What are those qualities that attract a woman to a man?

Women simply don't find insecure men attractive...they like to be d insecure one not you.

1 Like

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by Lucasbible: 9:28am On Jun 17, 2016
2loadedguy:

And who told u hes not getting laid or having other better women. Its pure psychology, we humans always crave for what eludes us particularly guys in i and Dayos league because u ll be wondering d thing bout her that u cant conquer.
I once chased a girl lyk that for 2 yrs so i can relate with it. But if he had realised earlier nd had pulled a reverse immediately d gehl wud hv been d one chasing him but ryte nw its too late to do.
Its d same way for both sex male nd female cos we humans are all attracted to d things that elude us.

Then he is dumb enough not to know the basic laws of attraction. Either way he is still a mor0n.
Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by NevetsIbot(m): 9:28am On Jun 17, 2016
LieDetector:
how can someone quit being a nice guy?
lol..... Stop being 'nice'... Be 'good'.... Nice guys go out of their way to kiss a girls ass, you buy em stuffs a lot (sharwarma in the chat up there grin) you do this and that even tho you know she's just throwing trantums.... You want to please her all the time. You're afraid she'll get angry. You can't talk sense into her. You cant do shakara... You stoop so low to get her to like you.... In summary, you become ger brother!

Being a good guy means doing things that are right... The way you treat your sister. You talk sense to your sister her childish trantrums dnt get you... You can decide to buy this for her or not. You can even tell her to gerrout. Being a good guy means doing what is right, what keeps your ego intact while still charming the girl... for more info... Contact the PUA's here.... Hardon, xxteddyxx and nevetsibot.

1 Like

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by enigmahot231: 9:30am On Jun 17, 2016
I just hope this wasn't made up.... embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by nairalandbuzz(m): 9:48am On Jun 17, 2016
rexericx:
But you love my range

I really hate shawama but the day i tasted that Mega Shawama, I vowed never to eat any other one!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wedding Guest Slammed For "Dancing Too Much" / My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years / Bisexual Men Are Sweet. I Want To Marry A Bisexual Man - Lady (pic/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.