Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy (42886 Views)

Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? / My "Deadly" Wooing Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by spartacusdove(m): 11:08am On Jun 17, 2016
From the pictures and conversation I can confirm that they both stay in festac... mind of a detective

2 Likes

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 17, 2016
schumastic:

n cunning as well.
k
To gullible peeps like yourself,hell YES! grin
Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 17, 2016
domopps:

Please read between the line!

Cheeeeers
Don't mind the slow poke! grin the lady was only being sarcastic cause she already knew what he would say! She just dey jonse with the guy brain,some persons call it emotional intelligence!

2 Likes

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by schumastic(m): 11:48am On Jun 17, 2016
Trina0936:
k
To gullible peeps like yourself,hell YES! grin

you wish, keep being proud of something that's not good undecided undecided
Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by rexericx(m): 11:53am On Jun 17, 2016
Trina0936:

Don't mind the slow poke! grin the lady was only being sarcastic cause she already knew what he would say! She just dey jonse with the guy brain,some persons call it emotional intelligence!

If you follow nairaland trend [color=#990000][/color]well you will kno she is engaged her wedding is taking place in November , read more on Jovia

https://www.nairaland.com/2915228/nairalander-proposes-girlfriend-photos

https://www.nairaland.com/2986315/nairalanders-true-life-love-story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 17, 2016
schumastic:

you wish, keep being proud of something that's not good undecided undecided
Whose fault is it that Mbaise people are smarter than others? How does having a higher intelligence quotient(IQ) equates to 'bad'? Pls dont blame them rather your self for being gullible! Kindly dont quote me again! Thankyou
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by schumastic(m): 12:58pm On Jun 17, 2016
Trina0936:

Whose fault is it that Mbaise people are smarter than others? How does having a higher intelligence quotient(IQ) equates to 'bad'? Pls dont blame them rather your self for being gullible! Kindly dont quote me again! Thankyou
undecided

please don't confuse a person that is ''deceitful'' for smart or high IQ..secondly is not about being gullible or not.. am pretty sure you must have heard this statement sang in an igbo song by one of your town person ''If you see an Mbaise person and a snake, you should kill the Mbaise person and leave the snake''.. after releasing the track your people had to criticise him for exposing your kind..pls don't quote me again and tell your people to change cus is not speaking good of them..
Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by SkinnyDude(m): 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
Oliviaarims:
Somebody said nice guys don't get the girls... sad

I like nice guys.
i am a nice guy

1 Like

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 17, 2016
schumastic:

please don't confuse a person that is ''deceitful'' for smart or high IQ..secondly is not about being gullible or not.. am pretty sure you must have heard this statement sang in an igbo song by one of your town person ''If you see an Mbaise person and a snake, you should kill the Mbaise person and leave the snake''.. after releasing the track your people had to criticise him for exposing your kind..pls don't quote me again and tell your people to change cus is not speaking good of them..
That saying is stale and silly because logically only a fool would let a snake bite him and kill someone else who prolly is physically harmless!
I must quote you because it's glaringly clear that you are so gullible! I wonder what that friend of yours did to you! undecided Why are you so pained that you have to generalize?? Only bigots do that!

2 Likes

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by schumastic(m): 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2016
Trina0936:

That saying is stale and silly because logically only a fool would let a snake bite him and kill someone else who prolly is physically harmless!
I must quote you because it's glaringly clear that you are so gullible! I wonder what that friend of yours did to you! undecided Why are you so pained that you have to generalize?? Only bigots do that!

I can see you v a problem when it has to do with you comprehending a statement, if you read through most of my comments you will notice I kept emphasizing about the deceitful act..2 my friend s still my closest friend but he still has the attitude n I v other mbaise friends as well that have the same attitude..3 v not met any that proved me wrong..finally am not pained is not my name or place that's been tarnished even though am from oweeri as well..don't quote me thanks
Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
schumastic:

I can see you v a problem when it has to do with you comprehending a statement, if you read through most of my comments you will notice I kept emphasizing about the deceitful act..2 my friend s still my closest friend but he still has the attitude n I v other mbaise friends as well that have the same attitude..3 v not met any that proved me wrong..finally am not pained is not my name or place that's been tarnished even though am from oweeri as well..don't quote me thanks
Oh you are from Owerri,hmmm no wonder! I'd rather be smart than lazy! And yes all the owerri ppl I know are very lousy! Dont quote me again! grin

1 Like

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by schumastic(m): 3:40pm On Jun 17, 2016
Trina0936:

Oh you are from Owerri,hmmm no wonder! I'd rather be smart than lazy! And yes all the owerri ppl I know are very lousy! Dont quote me again! grin

glad you know now. we are not lousy nor lazy am sure you know that tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 17, 2016
schumastic:

glad you know now. we are not lousy nor lazy am sure you know that tongue tongue
Very lazy man tongue

1 Like

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by schumastic(m): 6:05pm On Jun 17, 2016
Trina0936:

Very lazy man tongue

very deceitful woman n see your head grin grin tongue
Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2016
schumastic:

very deceitful woman n see your head grin grin tongue
Don't hate the player,hate the game tongue
Gullible fella grin

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by KINGPINE: 6:14pm On Jun 17, 2016
schumastic:

A typical owerri man will sit at home and expect handouts ... If you don't give them you become an enemy ... They will now employ diabolical means to get even ...

A typical owerri man will wait for his wife to bring money so he will go and drink with his friends ..

I live in owerri ... I know this ..

2 Likes

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by schumastic(m): 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2016
KINGPINE:

A typical owerri man will sit at home and expect handouts ... If you don't give them you become an enemy ... They will now employ diabolical means to get even ...

A typical owerri man will wait for his wife to bring money so he will go and drink with his friends ..

if you live in owerri and you know this, then you are lazy as well tongue tongue..mind you i don't live there tongue

1 Like

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by schumastic(m): 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
Trina0936:

Don't hate the player,hate the game tongue
Gullible fella grin

so if they call players now you will come out grin grin i pity you

1 Like

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
schumastic:

so if they call players now you will come out grin grin i pity you
If you do not understand the phrase,ask me instead of displaying your ignorance. tongue
Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
KINGPINE:

Help me tell am grin
Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
schumastic:

if you live in owerri and you know this, then you are lazy as well tongue tongue..mind you i don't live there tongue
But you are still from Owerri grin

1 Like

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by schumastic(m): 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2016
Trina0936:

But you are still from Owerri grin

e no pain me grin grin grin

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by KINGPINE: 8:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
schumastic:

Keep deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by KINGPINE: 8:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
schumastic:

Don't be quick to deny your people . I know where am from .

1 Like

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 17, 2016
SkinnyDude:
i am a nice guy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
schumastic:

e no pain me grin grin grin
If I hear am undecided

Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
lebete3000:

But you don't love them...at least not enough to wanna get down with them.

Lol. I love them.
Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by Bobxin: 9:45pm On Jun 17, 2016
I'm among the 99% that complained about the *range rover part* shouldn't have talked about *range*
Na wa o the kind of girls that will fall for that will never make a good wife

cry
Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by sanyahkod(m): 9:59pm On Jun 17, 2016
Oliviaarims:
Somebody said nice guys don't get the girls... sad

I like nice guys.

I heard my name. I like you too. wink

But this babe too fine. cheesy
Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
sanyahkod:

I heard my name. I like you too. wink

But this babe too fine. cheesy

Hehehe. Mr Nice guy, huh? grin
Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by sanyahkod(m): 10:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Hehehe. Mr Nice guy, huh? grin

That moment when two pple like each other.....

And that was how I found my miss right. Oh thank you Seun.
Re: Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy by lebete3000: 10:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol. I love them.
I love even those I'll rather spit on than get down with...
Love is a sign of maturity and nothing else.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Where And When Not To Approach A Lady / 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time / Wedding Guest Slammed For "Dancing Too Much"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.