Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,030 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria (50742 Views)

Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP / Ben Murray-Bruce Reveals That 3 Women Are Responsible For His Success In Life / IGR: Poor And Rich States In Nigeria - Economic Confidential (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by Israel5(m): 11:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
kaeforum:

He said the smartest states, who told you that enugu people are smart, imagine 5 cattle herdsmen held your state to ransom.

Na only okpa una sabi produce. cheesy
dude, you're carefree!
Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 08, 2017

He said the smartest states, who told you that enugu people are smart, imagine 5 cattle herdsmen held your state to ransom.

Na only okpa una sabi produce. cheesy

Lol. okpa di oku. grin

And our governor be crying like cry
Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 08, 2017
Fairgodwin:
I don't know whether to agree or disagree, but I quite agree that Edo people are really smart.

I am an Igbo man who was born and brought up in Benin City. From my experience, the rapport between the Edo people and Igbo people in the area of education comes with a lot of positives. I knew some very sharp guys in my school and beyond from both sides. JETSO comes to mind. Igbos and Edos represented very well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Cost Of The 8 Statues Rochas Okorocha Built In Imo Is N500,000 Each / Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths / Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.