Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,344 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria (50740 Views)

Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP / Ben Murray-Bruce Reveals That 3 Women Are Responsible For His Success In Life / IGR: Poor And Rich States In Nigeria - Economic Confidential (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by Whizzcute(m): 10:07am On Jun 21, 2016
he's always on point
Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by southpole: 10:09am On Jun 21, 2016
They are also the smartest in kidnapping, armed robbery, drug pushing, 419 ...... what an irony?

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by eph12(m): 10:09am On Jun 21, 2016
johnwizey:
Bayelsa state no dey dere No wonder you are dull. Well people from dat region are smart truly cos it takes someone smart to be able to smuggle drugs into all these advanced countries.
So if they are smart and you're not that means you're?
Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by EMMYLBANKS(m): 10:09am On Jun 21, 2016
kaeforum:

He said the smartest states, who told you that enugu people are smart, imagine 5 cattle herdsmen held your state to ransom.

Na only okpa una sabi produce. cheesy
thank God i saw produce there what is your state producing at least my state produce what people will buy still come back asking for more

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by eph12(m): 10:10am On Jun 21, 2016
southpole:
They are also the smartest in kidnapping, armed robbery, drug pushing, 419 ...... what an irony?
Yea true they are the smartest in everything while you are the dullest in everything... what an irony?

21 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 21, 2016
dunkem21:

LOL grin..

Not here for toto measuring competition but Abia remains the first alphabetically, educationally and rich with human and natural resources.

Tarred road reach my compound kpomkwem in the 80's grin
nwanne which LGA in GOd's own state are u from. Mine is umunneochi

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by nickxtra(m): 10:11am On Jun 21, 2016
One thing we cannot take away from Governor Adams Oshiomole is the fact that under him as Governor, Edo State which was hitherto always backward and found itself among the worst states in terms of developmental index in Nigeria, is always placed and positioned in the first 7 (in revenue generation 7th, smartest state 3rd, educational development - 3rd, some of the best roads in the country, health - 6th, not owing civil servants, etc) in any developmental indices among the 37 states(including F.C.T) of Nigeria, yet some wailers will keep wailing that the Governor has done nothing.
Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by caracas: 10:12am On Jun 21, 2016
LOBATAN !!!!!
Eya,Mr common sense this is not fair
You want to send some ppl to their early graves with heart attack .
Dont you know that my ppl from the wasted region will not like this ?
You donot have to make it so obvious, the whole world knows that the igbos are a superior race .
THE JEWS OF AFRICA.

9 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by MoneyGreen(m): 10:14am On Jun 21, 2016
kaeforum:

He said the smartest states, who told you that enugu people are smart, imagine 5 cattle herdsmen held your state to ransom.

Na only okpa una sabi produce. cheesy
shocked guy dis ya mouf no gud o grin
Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by basingstoke: 10:15am On Jun 21, 2016
facelessangel:
Even in Edo and Rivers that are mentioned, you will find out that it's the factor that made those state to appear in the list.

Igbos in Rivers are in majority why we have a lot of igbos living in Edo.

Proudly superior tribe
What are you saying
Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 21, 2016
This bayelsa senator talks like a dullard and a drunk atimes,how the fvck will you keep praising other states yet you are not even doing anything to help your kinsmen..smh d!ckhead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by dikeigbo2(m): 10:16am On Jun 21, 2016
I concur
Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 21, 2016
Anambra and Edo, I can believe but Abia, IMO and Rivers I don't believe especially Rivers. Their men are as lazy as baboonsundecided

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by Donnyboy(m): 10:16am On Jun 21, 2016
This is my first short-film TRIBUTE. It just dropped on Sunday. I dedicate it to all those that lost their Dads... And to all the Wonderful Dads...Happy Father's Day God bless us all... please view using this link for mobile devices:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akE5EIYfeSo

4 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by encryptjay(m): 10:17am On Jun 21, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
It's a known fact that Almajiris_ don't have High IQs...doubt me?. Just take a look at the GCFR Dullard_...if you still doubt then you a pathological liar and living in self denial.

But Ben Bruce anyone can "Cram" high school material, take a look at The brain drain of Nigerian immigrants and you find most geniuses are from the south west then like 35% from the east...just a wild guess, not necessarily true.

Is it not brain they use to memorize Quran
Is it not brain dey use to couple bombs

The sentence above, I'm not saying they're terrorists

You want to say your hero has IQ?
Sorry

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by blazetitov: 10:17am On Jun 21, 2016
dunkem21:

Make I follow you laff in Uganda grin

Make i follow una laff in Swahili grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by Dpharisee: 10:18am On Jun 21, 2016
phemmyutd:
Then Ben Bruce is not smart by sitting his business headquarter in an UN-SMART state like Lagos.

He never said that Lagos is UN-SMART. Dont derail this thread with sentiments. States can learn from each using peer review mechanism.
Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by obailala(m): 10:19am On Jun 21, 2016
Where is Delta state in all these?
Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by girl4rmspace(f): 10:19am On Jun 21, 2016
Wow almost all igbos, cant say i disagree though

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by emmalexabl(m): 10:19am On Jun 21, 2016
SOUTHWASTERNERS GO SHIT FOR PANT TODAY grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by blackpanda: 10:19am On Jun 21, 2016
So none of the states controlled by either him or his party is smart
Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by dunkem21(m): 10:20am On Jun 21, 2016
chymevicks:
nwanne which LGA in GOd's own state are u from. Mine is umunneochi

Lekwa nwanne mu o..

3 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by jide219(m): 10:20am On Jun 21, 2016
Everybody is entitle to his or her opinion another person can come out and say borno and kano are the smartest,for ben to say those states are the smartest that his is own business,no hating though but edo and abia will not come out from 1 to 20 smartest states i know this because i ve lived in both states.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by caracas: 10:21am On Jun 21, 2016
phemmyutd:
Then Ben Bruce is not smart by sitting his business headquarter in an UN-SMART state like Lagos.
Oga Lagos is a no man's land .
And because he knows that the indigenes of the 'smartest states' are well domiciled in Lagos he had no choice but establish his buisness there .
Besides Lagos was developed by those same ppl he called smartest .

3 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 21, 2016
encryptjay:

Is it not brain they use to memorize Quran
Is it not brain dey use to couple bombs

The sentence above, I'm not saying they're terrorists

You want to say your hero has IQ?
Sorry

You will be surprised how little they know about the Quran and it takes just a few to make bombs and if they made it, their IQ would reason that ita completely illogical.

No, My hero is President Obama not Gej, I don't follow Nigerian politics

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by nwadiuko1(m): 10:23am On Jun 21, 2016
SirJeffry:
Anambra and Edo, I can believe but Abia, IMO and Rivers I don't believe especially Rivers. Their men are as lazy as baboonsundecided
Abia lazy? are you high on Cameroon pepper? niggie that's where you get the highest collection of creative minds

8 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by dunkem21(m): 10:25am On Jun 21, 2016
[quote author=dunkem21 post=46776428]

Lekwa nwanne mu o..
Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by zeb04(f): 10:28am On Jun 21, 2016
dunkem21:

LOL grin..

Not here for toto measuring competition but Abia remains the first alphabetically, educationally and rich with human and natural resources.

Tarred road reach my compound kpomkwem in the 80's grin
lol what part of abia state are you from?
Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by auntysidi10: 10:29am On Jun 21, 2016
johnwizey:
Bayelsa state no dey dere No wonder you are dull. Well people from dat region are smart truly cos it takes someone smart to be able to smuggle drugs into all these advanced countries.

Where did u kip ur brain,eh??
auntysidi10:

johnwizey:

Re: Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria by OBAFEMIawolowo: 10:30am On Jun 21, 2016
buharisbae:
I quite agree with that of anambra buhh that of abia and IMO joke of the century cheesy abia people that have never seen tarred road in their life grin
that's in aba, and the aba of TA Orji not that of ikpeazu. Umuhia is ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Coup Scare: Army Clamps Down On Suspected Soldiers / Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos / David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.