Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,353 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee (67125 Views)

Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. / Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by GurlFriend: 3:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
Remember this pre-wedding photo that broke the internet early this week?

While people were awed by the muscular guy's so-called courage in marrying a woman her size, others engaged in full blown fat shaming.

The groom-to-be, Kojo Prince has spoken out on why he chose Abena, his full figured fiancee. He also said that peopel don't make fun of the disparity in their size in his presence because he will NEVER allow anyone disrespect his woman while he is alive. The love struck man is a construction worker, which may explain why he was able to successfully lift her up.

Speaking to Kwadjo Panyin, he just couldn't stop heaping praises on his rubenesque lover. Read the very interesting interview below

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/i-love-her-size-man-whose-pre-wedding.html

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by sinaj(f): 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
He also said that peopel don't make fun of the disparity in their size in his presence because he will NEVER allow anyone disrespect his woman while he is alive.

This part really got me smiley smiley smiley

Nigga is really in love smiley

She is xo lucky
I pray their love last forever smiley

192 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by GurlFriend: 3:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
The interview. You can see the guy is so in love and is not superficial...

KP: Have you had any of your friends and family complain or say negative things about your relationship?

Kojo: Well my family has no problem with whomever you intend getting married to. Once the love is true and genuine, my family is so cool with anybody we bring home or introduce to them as a fiancé or fiancée

KJ: What do you love about her the most?

Kojo: I love her size. In fact almost everything about her makes me love her. She has a warm heart, caring, loving and above all God-fearing.

KJ: And have you had your friends or strangers make fun of her size?

Kojo: Maybe at my back but not in my face. Because I wouldn’t allow anybody disrespect my woman in my face.

KJ: Also, how does she feel about her size in relation to yours?

Kojo: She is always happy with how she looks. She doesn’t care about what people say about her. Never! It took me a whole year and some months to win her heart. It wasn’t easy bro lol

KJ: Who keeps your relationship alive? So what keeps the relationship going?

Kojo: Prayers bro. Every relationship has its ups and downs but when you entrust it into the hands of God he does all the miracles without you stressing.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/i-love-her-size-man-whose-pre-wedding.html

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
Lalasticlala smiley
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by Olalan(m): 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
Irrespective of class, status, physical looks or build everyone deserves to be respected and loved. Good the guy is standing up for her. Wishing them marital bliss.

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by kenkenny55(m): 4:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
Lol he is a contruction workers. I guess he will be using a lifting machine to life one of the legs. When the woman is on top. Love can actually do wonders. Lord abeg don't let me own crazy love be on a cripled woman cus that future must be formated

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by wellmax(m): 4:09pm On Jun 02, 2016
One man's food, another man's poison

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by johnstar(m): 4:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
Hmm, dis kind hard tym wey we gt for 9ja??
Na him u dey marry fat gal?? With oily punany tongue
Al dis kind fat gals dey chop 6square meal oo

D main reason wey dis guy go marry dis gal na bcus say she go get moni undecided

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
Hmmm... Wishing them happy married life...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by flokii: 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
He likes big thingz.. that's just it

Lucky chick she is

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by Lexusgs430: 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
Those hips nah heavy machine. Hips don't lie!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by Project400: 4:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
Cute smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by titsqueez(m): 4:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
I can see he was doing all that heavy lifting at his construction site

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by Ricswagger: 4:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
That is my guy

I like them biiiiiig 0

team bbw rocks

6 Likes

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by madridguy(m): 4:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
BBW rocks better.

6 Likes

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
Ehhnnn, we just hope the love story won't change in few years

1 Like

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by akomolafe226(m): 4:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
dodo leleyi dodo leleyi eeeee haaaaa dodo leleyi eeeee were leleyi eeeee

1 Like

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by UncleJudax(m): 4:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
Oh Nice! Hope he stays put after her first child.
Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by mazimee(m): 4:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
While some girls are busy starving their Sorry self so that can lose weight and look sexy for a man, here comes a woman who isn't bothered about losing weight to look sexy. I won't forget the young man that accepted her for who she is and not for her figure eight stature.

Moral lesson

21 Likes

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by opalu: 4:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
Love in Action
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by MadCow1: 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
This guy na Chairman of Chairmen.. grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3791475_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e

On a serious note though: Its clear this guy loves Big things.. grin I have nothing against that, me sef like big things, but not this big.. grin

Anyways, he should please get his biitch into a gym and put her on a diet. Not for any other reason but the fact that she is half way to the grave right now. Obesity kills. Her Heart is definitely working hard to keep up as it is. Her cholesterol must be through the roof and touching the sky right now. She is very unhealthy as she is.

Simply put, if he loves her as he says he does, he will help her drop weight.

Start her on Cambridge Diet (which is very expensive) and then set up a system to maintain the weigh she drops.

She is one heartbeat away from a Heart Attack.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by davodyguy: 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
Since its ghana and not Nigeria.

With the current hard times in the country, feeding fat people like ebony BBW isn't going to be easy

2 Likes

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by DoTheNeedful: 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
What I don't understand is why some people get obsessed with other people's choices. I have seen countless of post on NL and in the outside world of people calling other people's choices ugly,short or fat. People are free to love whoever they want slim,fat,short or tall. I wish the couple a HML. kiss

11 Likes

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by davodyguy: 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
madridguy:
BBW rocks better.

I swear

1 Like

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by wacoj(m): 4:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
This guy needs extra effort to nack this babe.
He really has work to do!

2 Likes

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
this kind love no be here oooi!
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by Life4Varnity: 4:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
There is a woman for every man, there is a man for every woman. Naso Naso dem talk o. Nibo ni temi wao. -in adekunle's voice.

3 Likes

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
You can tell they really love each other. I'm very happy for both of them. It's hard to find your Mr or Miss Right these days.

4 Likes

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
If you truly love her then you will buy her sneakers and register her to a gym.

I can only imagine how uncomfortable she feels about her weight.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by adconline(m): 4:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
Good to love ur wife, but obesity, BP, and clogged arteries are trying to snatch her away from you.

1 Like

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by kentochi(m): 4:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
Good for them.
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by rawtouch: 4:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
she be like molueeee ewo, see backyard everywhere....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady / You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama / Bride Looks Sad At Her Wedding, Video Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.