Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware (48383 Views)

The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) / 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Funkybabee(f): 8:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
These are the facts about men character, ladies of nowadays should beware don't let them keep teasing you again.

1 they can never love one girl/ladies
2 love sex more than love
3 talented In lying
4 talk softly while conning a lady
5 heart breakers
6 can promise girl heaven and earth
7 fear pregnancy but hate protected sex

no bash pls and ladies can add to it

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by ForeverYoung197(f): 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2016
These are all factual but admit it or not we ladies are still keep falling with these kind of men. Maybe because men are all the same.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by TheLastIdiot: 8:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
Funkybabee:
These are the facts about men character, ladies of nowadays should beware don't let them keep teasing you again.

3 talented In lying
5 heart breakers

So what about the ones that women do? Remove the log in ur eyes first, so u can see clearly, the speck in men's eyes! If we check well, u do worse than the things u mentioned. If I load u better slap ehn, u go get sense! angry

304 Likes 20 Shares

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by cruzita(f): 8:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
true talk but if we start looking at their bad side ,sister we go sleep for bicycle o

107 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Engrobiorah(m): 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
The heading should be 8 facts about your ex, ladies beware

348 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Funkybabee(f): 8:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
Engrobiorah:
The heading should be 8 facts about your ex, ladies beware

is not about my ex bro just admit it

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
Not all men cheat.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Funkybabee(f): 8:30pm On Jun 22, 2016
cruzita:
true talk but if we start looking at their bad side ,sister we go sleep for bicycle o

hmm sister na true ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Engrobiorah(m): 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
Funkybabee:

is not about my ex bro just admit it
The fact that some girls are bad doesn't make you bad. Dont judge all men because of one man. You have a father and brothers

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by ednut1(m): 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
lame generalization.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by UuzbaGuuzba: 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
OP was your mum bewaring any of these about your dad? Just asking since you're an expert now.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
So much bullshit
Your mouth is smelling poo

7 Likes

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Funkybabee(f): 8:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
So much bullshit Your mouth is smelling poo
bros take it easy mehn!!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by iykekelvins(m): 8:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
Talking from experience
Aww, Sorry dear.

5 Likes

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Funkybabee(f): 8:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
Engrobiorah:

The fact that some girls are bad doesn't make you bad. Dont judge all men because of one man. You have a father and brothers

yes I have, but most men are liar

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
Funkybabee:

bros take it easy mehn!!!!

Oh now
The guy behind the profile is out
Fake "chick"en spotted
Open your opio sorry mouth and be forming prof
Am not sure that you even understand the basics about relationship self

1 Like

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Funkybabee(f): 8:54pm On Jun 22, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:
OP was your mum bewaring any of these about your dad?
Just asking since you're an expert now.

na olden days u dey talk about but we,i mean our guys nowadays are liars

seun,lalastica help me moved this thing to front page pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Engrobiorah(m): 8:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
Funkybabee:

yes I have, but most men are liar
Sounds better.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by shamsuRana(m): 9:05pm On Jun 22, 2016
Funkybabee:

3 talented In lying
5 heart breakers

8...They know what they want in a woman.

Except...

SUITORS NOW PREFER OUR MAIDS TO OUR DAUGHTERS FOR MARRIAGE

Why not?

When we devote time in training the maids on how to cook well, how to clean the house and on good mannerisms while leaving our own daughters untrained.

We overwork the maids and they adjust with equanimity because they need us to survive.

The maids turn out to manage the indignation and insolence we and our children subject them to. All these make the maids better wives who can manage even the angriest of men.

Our precious daughters are pampered through nursery and primary schools. They speak the English we want and know all the cartoon slangs by heart. We beat the maids blue black if they ever ask our girls to help out in domestic duties. They see kitchen things as maids' things.

The girls move from boarding schools to the university, do their NYSC, Masters and get a job. Of course, they are ripe for marriage and you wish that to happen soon.

From one relationship to another, the same story. The guys would parade and dump them. They are only good in bed, outings, clubs and red carpet functions.

The boys de-commit when they notice that the possible wife cannot cook, arrange things and are very domestically untrained. The rich guys can manage as they would mitigate the handicap by hiring a domestic help. Not all guys can afford this for a start.

The upcoming and very sensitive guys who would make good husbands, fathers and leaders would not manage these parents' inflicted shortcomings. They would settle for well trained ones. They know the value and the pride in hosting friends at home to delicious delicacies prepared by a wife.

My friends love eating the food my wife makes. My wife's proficiency in culinary matters and the joy she exudes in cooking different dishes for me has made me to stop eating outside. I tell people that as a titled man, that I'm forbidden to eat outside but I know the truth- no food can taste any better than my wife's. I'm also convinced that my addiction is not juju-inspired. It would have expired by now. We are married for 16 years+.

Not all your maids would remain your servants for ever. Some of them would finally do part-time studies and like a train, get to their God ordained destinations sooner or later.

Like a perfume, good guys perceive well trained wife materials from afar and dump the daughters of the bourgeois like hot iron. Long time happiness in at stake. No explanation is given. Sometimes, the sack message is made through a social medium.

Let your daughters learn what you teach your maids to make them compete for the few available good men if marriage is important to them. There are few guys who believe that marriage is for better for worse.

Don't be deceived; love is an active verb. Yes it is. You love; you loved; and you used to love. You can also hate who you used to love. Therefore, some men are immune to pre-marital love blindness.

In practice, love can't cover the stench of bad early formation of our daughters.

Right now, educated former maids are now cornering better men on offer because they possess the requisite or set skills the highly perceptible and ready husband materials need.

Take note..

238 Likes 36 Shares

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by UuzbaGuuzba: 9:12pm On Jun 22, 2016
Funkybabee:

na olden days u dey talk about but we,i mean our guys nowadays are liars

seun,lalastica help me moved this thing to front page pls

Olden days people laid all the foundation for you to stand on. So are they all stupid and useless as your discovery is more advanced than their own? without them, you will. it be here today. But na you come know book pass just now-now?

2 Likes

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by vislabraye(m): 9:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
Funkybabee:

3 talented In lying
5 heart breakers

Congrats. No need to marry grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Funkybabee(f): 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
shamsuRana:

Except...

Why not?

When we devote time in training the maids on how to cook well, how to clean the house and on good mannerisms while leaving our own daughters untrained.

We overwork the maids and they adjust with equanimity because they need us to survive.

The maids turn out to manage the indignation and insolence we and our children subject them to. All these make the maids better wives who can manage even the angriest of men.

Our precious daughters are pampered through nursery and primary schools. They speak the English we want and know all the cartoon slangs by heart. We beat the maids blue black if they ever ask our girls to help out in domestic duties. They see kitchen things as maids' things.

The girls move from boarding schools to the university, do their NYSC, Masters and get a job. Of course, they are ripe for marriage and you wish that to happen soon.

From one relationship to another, the same story. The guys would parade and dump them. They are only good in bed, outings, clubs and red carpet functions.

The boys de-commit when they notice that the possible wife cannot cook, arrange things and are very domestically untrained. The rich guys can manage as they would mitigate the handicap by hiring a domestic help. Not all guys can afford this for a start.

The upcoming and very sensitive guys who would make good husbands, fathers and leaders would not manage these parents' inflicted shortcomings. They would settle for well trained ones. They know the value and the pride in hosting friends at home to delicious delicacies prepared by a wife.

My friends love eating the food my wife makes. My wife's proficiency in culinary matters and the joy she exudes in cooking different dishes for me has made me to stop eating outside. I tell people that as a titled man, that I'm forbidden to eat outside but I know the truth- no food can taste any better than my wife's. I'm also convinced that my addiction is not juju-inspired. It would have expired by now. We are married for 16 years+.

Not all your maids would remain your servants for ever. Some of them would finally do part-time studies and like a train, get to their God ordained destinations sooner or later.

Like a perfume, good guys perceive well trained wife materials from afar and dump the daughters of the bourgeois like hot iron. Long time happiness in at stake. No explanation is given. Sometimes, the sack message is made through a social medium.

Let your daughters learn what you teach your maids to make them compete for the few available good men if marriage is important to them. There are few guys who believe that marriage is for better for worse.

Don't be deceived; love is an active verb. Yes it is. You love; you loved; and you used to love. You can also hate who you used to love. Therefore, some men are immune to pre-marital love blindness.

In practice, love can't cover the stench of bad early formation of our daughters.

Right now, educated former maids are now cornering better men on offer because they possess the requisite or set skills the highly perceptible and ready husband materials need.

Take note..

thanks Sir, I really understand what u said but y are some guys. even if she still do all this thing he will still be cheating outside even he will be telling u that he love u
why

3 Likes

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Chrisrare: 9:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
And u ladies keep falling for us despite all those stuffs u mentioned... No wonder dey say women have fish brain.

By d way, d guy who broke d op's heart did a very good job.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
Funkybabee:

3 talented In lying
5 heart breakers

U R Ryt Not All Guys R D Same Though, All U Wrote I Use 2 Do B4 But Now Am Proud And Lucky I Met My Queen She Has Changed Me Alot, I Thank God, I Only Fear I Wil B Worst If She Leaves Me 4 Another Guy After Dedicating My Self 2 Her.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
vislabraye:

Congrats. No need to marry grin
Perfect Advice Wow, Dis Guy La Hot.

7 Likes

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by larabae13(f): 12:00am On Jun 23, 2016
*sipping kunu* in ma own opinion I think it all depends on the guy or girl u date because nobody's perfect....guys will be guys nd ladies will be ladies...not all guyz are bad nd not all ladies are bad.....we jst av to be cautious dats all cool
*still sipping ma kunu though*

11 Likes

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Funkybabee(f): 8:34am On Jun 23, 2016
larabae13:
*sipping kunu* in ma own opinion I think it all depends on the guy or girl u date because nobody's perfect....guys will be guys nd ladies will be ladies...not all guyz are bad nd not all ladies are bad.....we jst av to be cautious dats all cool

thanks sister not all them shaa but sister make you give me out of that kunu may mouth done dry for this morning cheesy
larabae13:

thanks sister not all them shaa but sister make you give me out of that kunu my mouth just dry for this morning

2 Likes

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by shamsuRana(m): 8:52am On Jun 23, 2016
Funkybabee:

thanks Sir, I really understand what u said but y are some guys. even if she still do all this thing he will still be cheating outside even he will be telling u that he love u
why

you see,there is something about guys,while some are wise,some are otherwise.And that is just life for you.pray to the almighty not to connect you to those that are otherwise. smiley

7 Likes

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by Funkybabee(f): 9:01am On Jun 23, 2016
shamsuRana:

you see,there is something about guys,while some are wise,some are otherwise.And that is just life for you.pray to the almighty not to connect you to those that are otherwise. smiley

yes Amen oooo

1 Like

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by bitchcrafts: 9:03am On Jun 23, 2016
You pulled off something so provocative and controversial and still don't want to be vilified? My dear this is NL, not Dullardsland angry

4 Likes

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by sorextee(m): 9:15am On Jun 23, 2016
You just wrote the story about my uncle nd his wife. Let me add a little.
The daughters never learnt anything from their mother. It was d maids dat did everything for them. Well, one of dem got married. Months later, marriage start dey crumble. She can't cook, clean, and do other things. She was always standing up to her husband becos say her parents rich like hell. Automatically she get money pass her husband.
To cut d story short, she caught d guy nd their maid making out. They divorced.. Her eyes finally opened. She go meet her mama start dey cry, blaming her for not training them well.
I forgot to add dat she married late. Her other sisters never marry. Maybe cos of parents wealth or pride.

shamsuRana:

Except...

Why not?

Take note..

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware by shamsuRana(m): 9:19am On Jun 23, 2016
sorextee:
You just wrote the story about my uncle nd his wife. Let me add a little.
The daughters never learnt anything from their mother. It was d maids dat did everything for them. Well, one of dem got married. Months later, marriage start dey crumble. She can't cook, clean, and do other things. She was always standing up to her husband becos say her parents rich like hell. Automatically she get money pass her husband.
To cut d story short, she caught d guy nd their maid making out. They divorced.. Her eyes finally opened. She go meet her mama start dey cry, blaming her for not training them well.
I forgot to add dat she married late. Her other sisters never marry. Maybe cos of parents wealth or pride.

Mhen..that is serious o! shocked at least no one told you of the experience.it is something within your knowledge.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

10 Things Guys Do After A Break Up / Nigerian Lady Gets Mercedes Benz S Class As Birthday Gift From Boo (pics) / “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.