Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,216 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1018) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5408044 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rozeeb: 5:09pm On Oct 03, 2015
pls am ttc since a yr after ectopic have been ttc and have done test hsg two tubes there was spillage,hormones are gud, bt still my doc said i should wait pls what should i do. i do have ovulation pain and have positive opk. please help me oit am confused
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 6:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
Hey ladies what was your experience using castor oil packs for cyst or blocked tubes,how did u feel afterWards.Wil be starting soon grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 6:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
rozeeb:
pls am ttc since a yr after ectopic have been ttc and have done test hsg two tubes there was spillage,hormones are gud, bt still my doc said i should wait pls what should i do. i do have ovulation pain and have positive opk. please help me oit am confused
Don't b confused dearie. I will suggest u get dh to run test. Oda sabi mamas will still touch light on dis.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by awesomemum1(f): 6:56pm On Oct 03, 2015
Good evening All, I like to acknowledge the secret support I have been getting from this forum . I have been a silent reader and learner, I had a cancelled ivf sometimes in June because my body wasn't responding. I did a general test recently and was told that there is no estrogen in my body. Please I will like the sabi mamas in da house to advice on the next step. And if there is anyone with such experience what did you do to increase the estrogen.

NB: I have been ttc for almost 6yrs,done myomectomy, hysteroscopy. The last scan before ivf showed some tiny fibroid.

Counting on your usual support my e-Family. Thanks.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 7:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
The moment you want to give up is the moment you’re closest to getting what you’re seeking; sabr (patience), have sabr.
Allah SWT is always with the Patient.
Happy weekend n baby dust to you'll.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
Good evening mamas, please help me out. Am tired of dis ttc. My problem is that anytime am in my ovulation if I bd with dh all the sperm will spill out no matter how I raise my legs or till next day but when am not in my ovulation sperm does not come out. Have tried the ijaw woman but sperm still dey cpme out.

I have done hsg everything was ok. I don't know what else to do. Even dh is tried because after bd all the sperm will come out immediately. Please someone should help me. I have been married for 2yrs + and have never been pregnant. Anybody experience this before.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 8:44pm On Oct 03, 2015
@Blessediva and @sanrima,
Thanks for the mention.

Good evening folks, sometimes back we wrote ten things we cannot wait to do when we get our bfp and how to break the news to our dh. It shows our hope is alive. I enjoin you to move to the next stage of faith and actually start doing it.
Faith is the substance of things hoped for. Hope is in the future, Faith is now. If you have received your miracle in your spirit, it is time to walk in it.
Thank God for your babies, pray for each of them according to what you want God to do through them, carry and cuddle them in your hands. And as you take that step of faith...the river will part...scripture is your witness.
Have a fruitful month of October as you depend on God.

18 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 10:19pm On Oct 03, 2015
@bibeetee worry not dear. My cousin is a joyful mother of a girl and two boys, with just one tube, all natural conception and vig-anal delivery. I got pregnant 7 months after ttc which ended up in ectopic, that's 2yrs ago, this October . As the word of God liveth.... Melsmum is not worried. He is faithful that has promised.

Baby dust to all mamas

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 4:12am On Oct 04, 2015
4 weeks down. 9 more to go. can't wait to start TTC.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lily19: 7:13am On Oct 04, 2015
shat01:

@CravingChic, I took it from 2-6 of sept and saw AF on d 9 of sept for 3 days. I was suppose to take it again from Oct 2-6, but AF came on it own yesterday.Tnx

@Shat01 I sent u a mail
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 8:34am On Oct 04, 2015
lily19:

Sorry, did u say February 2015? shocked shocked I thot mine took d shortest time to grow back, did myo 2011 n 2013 it grew back, I guess alternative treatment is d best then, it is well.

@lily hello fruitful mama. I would like to know if after your myo in_2011 have you been able to get a bfp.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oleayo22(f): 9:03am On Oct 04, 2015
@chyvia, could it be the position of your uterus. If its retroverted/tilted, dat might be the reason. I will suggest the doggy style when bding when next you get a positive opk. Other sabi mamas will contribute.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 04, 2015
lily19:

@Shat01 I sent u a mail
@lily, I just checked and didn't c it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cuddlemoi: 10:00am On Oct 04, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 1:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
[@ cuddlemoi, you ovulate 12 to 36 hours after getting a positive on opk. Don't know the answers to the other two questions.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cuddlemoi: 1:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
Dazzle86:
[@ cuddlemoi, you ovulate 12 to 36 hours after getting a positive on opk. Don't know the answers to the other two questions.

Thanks a lot Dazzle86
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
Happy Sunday to fruitful mamas & papas, may the lord strengthen us to give birth to sons & daughters for this is HIS will for us. We shall never be put to shame.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Monalisa1(f): 4:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
Happy sunday 2 all d wonderful mamas n papas in d hse. Mehn am rily bored @ home. 2day jt dry. Abeg mk una com out mk we gist small.
Ehen all ma warri mamas in d hse, e get 1 woman 4 oil field road way dey massage belle, abeg who done go der get results? Cos I jt go der 1z n she gimme and dh 1 herbs 4 infections 1st, if u c purging, ynash dey pepper mi 4 d purging. Ttc no easy sha. God dey o

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2015
Monalisa1:
Happy sunday 2 all d wonderful mamas n papas in d hse. Mehn am rily bored @ home. 2day jt dry. Abeg mk una com out mk we gist small.
Ehen all ma warri mamas in d hse, e get 1 woman 4 oil field road way dey massage belle, abeg who done go der get results? Cos I jt go der 1z n she gimme and dh 1 herbs 4 infections 1st, if u c purging, ynash dey pepper mi 4 d purging. Ttc no easy sha. God dey o

Babe,na so one herbal woman give me Ard enerhen jxn side,Wen i$ went to wari iast I stool so Tey ynash done,my sister weti person neva see,but God dey

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Monalisa1(f): 5:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
Janix2:

Babe,na so one herbal woman give me Ard enerhen jxn side,Wen i$ went to wari iast I stool so Tey ynash done,my sister weti person neva see,but God dey

E go b d same woman. Cos she dey arnd enerhen junction side. D purge no b here o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lily19: 6:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
Dazzle86:

@lily hello fruitful mama. I would like to know if after your myo in_2011 have you been able to get a bfp.

No dear, I never ttc after my myo in 2011, cos I wasn't married then, I got married Dec 2014, it was after my wedding I started bleeding after BD, went for scan n was told it grew back
Fertility blessings to us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
Monalisa1:

E go b d same woman. Cos she dey arnd enerhen junction side. D purge no b here o

Y cheesy cheesy cheesy na so oh,I cld go to toilet like 9times aday den
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lily19: 6:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
shat01:

@lily, I just checked and didn't c it.

@Shat01, I think I made a mistake wit ur mail, I just resend it now, pls check again. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 6:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
@lily19. very sorry to hear that. I just have mine a month ago. it is well.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ajuwarhodes(f): 8:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
Abegi oooo,abeg,wetin be sono-hsg? Anyone done it before?the gynecologist I met on independent day said that's what he will do,he says he doesn't want a lab result, he says he wants to see my tubes,uterus and womb by himself.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Monalisa1(f): 9:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
Janix2:

Y cheesy cheesy cheesy na so oh,I cld go to toilet like 9times aday den

Ma own pass 9times a day. Evn small mess,poo go com out embarassed d poo go Evn wake persin up frm slip. I neva c dis kind 1 b4 o.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mandydaisy: 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2015
All these rubbing mama's here na one rope tie them, 1st thing they all say is you have infection then next thing is dat yeye purging medcine when fit make person lean over night. I went almost 15 times and when it was too much I had to call her n she said to drink a spoon of Palm oil den d tin stopped. God will turn all these our stories to testimonies, Jehovah the story changer will change our story.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Monalisa1(f): 11:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
Mandydaisy:
All these rubbing mama's here na one rope tie them, 1st thing they all say is you have infection then next thing is dat yeye purging medcine when fit make person lean over night. I went almost 15 times and when it was too much I had to call her n she said to drink a spoon of Palm oil den d tin stopped. God will turn all these our stories to testimonies, Jehovah the story changer will change our story.

Hahaha... u rily no dem finish. Amen oooooo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 12:26am On Oct 05, 2015
@janix and @monalisa1 una head dey dere jareh I know d woman for NPA but I nor know any1 for oil field road o all does herbs are usually for detoxification, when I newly married mumsi bring 1 women wen massage me con put one substance inside me **** (wetin u wan hear) na so d tin pepper me eh hahahaha choi! I cudnt sit down for almost 2days and den I was on IT. Till 2day I donno what d tin cured by december I will go to warri the massager that my senior sister who TTC for almost 5yrs used is d one I will go and see na her price never lemme reach dere 25k. Neeways I miss warri ooooo lol I Pray before then God blesses me with my BFP o amen.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 05, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 5:59am On Oct 05, 2015
Chia... Purging thing.
Before I marry I sabi induce purge ehn so tay my mama start to hala
She go dey shout say make I no spoil belle o.
Me no know if na not to spoil pregnancy or not to spoil womb.
Make God make us all smile.

Happy new week mamas.
I don nearly reach office tongue life of a Lagos Working class lady

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by senoreetah(f): 6:48am On Oct 05, 2015
olubankemi:
Hello all.

Chai Monalisa and Janix. I laugh wan piss for body. If you see the kind purging I don do for this ttc e, the one when them give plus the one I dey give myself, I purge so tey one dey for office, as e be say I too funny, as I resume like this na im I rush go toilet, as I dey go I dey shout say, comot for road o, comot for road o, my colleagues laf me finish carry garri give me to chew. We get kitchen for office so every every dey. I purge wan faint that day.

I purge so tey I remain my size since over five years.

One of my colleagues had to call me and said, omo, why you always dey purge. I no gree talk say na ttc and wetin I dey take. Hmmm, God dey oo. In all, I learn say e no good make person dey purge too much. Cos me in a week, I must take wetin go make me purge.

Well, na another purging land me for my testimony.

Over sabi wori me sef.

@Chyvia, try doggy style as advised. It's sweet and also deposit sperm deeper. So while you are enjoying it you are also helping sperm to get close to the sister egg.

Please where is Zaramum?

pls what drug/melecine can one use for purging, asking for a friend who is also ttc

(1) (2) (3) ... (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Lolapearl and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.