Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1019) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5394693 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 8:42am On Oct 05, 2015
fosterkid:
hi, my friend was diagnosed of uterine adhesion, wondering if this will work for her, i told her to try guifei bt seems she cant afford it.

@fosterkid, i cant guarantee for sure but i will suggest she tries it cos there's no harm in trying, besides it has no side effect and as long as it is something that unblock tube it can also help with the adhesion. send me an email- mumihaja@gmail.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 8:44am On Oct 05, 2015
rozeeb:
pls am ttc since a yr after ectopic have been ttc and have done test hsg two tubes there was spillage,hormones are gud, bt still my doc said i should wait pls what should i do. i do have ovulation pain and have positive opk. please help me oit am confused

@rozeeb, what are his reasons for telling you to wait.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 9:00am On Oct 05, 2015
Mandydaisy:
All these rubbing mama's here na one rope tie them, 1st thing they all say is you have infection then next thing is dat yeye purging medcine when fit make person lean over night. I went almost 15 times and when it was too much I had to call her n she said to drink a spoon of Palm oil den d tin stopped. God will turn all these our stories to testimonies, Jehovah the story changer will change our story.
$
Hahahaaha na so dem be oooo God go save us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 05, 2015
Good morning my sweet mamas.

@oleayo22 & Olubankemi thank you for your advice but i have tried the doggy style several times,
but sperm still is coming out. Also tried the yoruba eda still the same. This is what i have been
battering with since this year.

Please can someone help me with this problem.

Baby dust to us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 9:47am On Oct 05, 2015
Gudmrng Mamas n Papas. I had a dream similar to wat one of d mama's dreamt abt last mnth I guess.
The dream goes thus: I was in my fada's house in d village. I was wt strange people of both sex bt mostly ladies in a pit dat was nt 2 deep bt wide n we were lukin for som1's hair clip. Den I suspected a guy dat was standing outside d pit bt I cudnt point at him. All I did was 2 quietly tell one of d ladies who was courageous enough to tell d guy. He objected d first time bt he was pressurised n finally brought out his wallet. To my greatest surprise he had wt him more dan just a hair clip. There were diff types of wrist watches falling off d wallet n diff ladies were picking deirs den I picked d hair clip n held onto it lik it was mine in d first place. Bt no one tried 2 collect it frm me. After dat d guy started manifesting (evil) in diff ways ooo we all took to our hills n some jumped ova d fence while some of us headed toward d passage, on reaching d passage door refuse to open. We were like four waiting 2 get out. We started praying n commanding d door to open in d name of Jesus n spilled d blood of Jesus on it. Low n behold d door got open n we ran outside d house wt great crowed celebrating our victory. Den I woke up n I was glad n satisfied dat I came out victorious.
Since den a particular praise song has just bn ringing in my head n I kept singing it.

Wateva dis dream entails, we are 2 physically interpret it our way. Bt I will urge us to sing any praise song throughout 2day as d spirit will lead us.
I pray dis mnth shud be far beta dan last month IJN. Amen.

30 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 9:50am On Oct 05, 2015
Janix2:
Hey ladies what was your experience using castor oil packs for cyst or blocked tubes,how did u feel afterWards.Wil be starting soon grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rozeeb: 10:34am On Oct 05, 2015
mumihaja:

@rozeeb, what are his reasons for telling you to wait.
he said he cant administer clomid or ovulation inducing drugs because i might have ectopic pregancy he said i should come back december to start ivf. Am not convinced at all to do ivf. pls what do u suggest i do.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by truemommy: 10:40am On Oct 05, 2015
rozeeb:

he said he cant administer clomid or ovulation inducing drugs because i might have ectopic pregancy he said i should come back december to start ivf. Am not convinced at all to do ivf. pls what do u suggest i do.

Please try to get a 2nd and 3rd opinions i.e seek other gynea!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 10:51am On Oct 05, 2015
Hi ladies, please I want to know how much FertileCM is sold in Lagos. Where can I purchase it?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 10:54am On Oct 05, 2015
hello All,

been ages here
just checking on you.

Alwaystrue and Chyvia..i sight you.

catcha y'all larer

@Chyvia, since you said you have tried drugs and agbo, have you tried checking ur cervical mucus if it's not too hostile to the sperm? if u have a hostile cervical mucus, it would kill d sperm instantly and as a result, turn watery and leak out.

pls google up "7 Steps To Prevent Sperm Leakage After Intercourse" for more info

cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 11:17am On Oct 05, 2015
@chyvia: as ur DH gone for fluid analysis? What if he has got a watery one (God forbid) but just cover all basis. Also dnt panic, there one million sperms ejaculated in one release and only one is needed to fertilized ur egg. I did experince dt too but still got preg.
Chart ur fertile days n bd frm cd 6- cd 14. Above all put ur trust in God He has proven His self on ds thread by breaking all medical conditions and our sweet mamas did get preg by His grace
Supernatural breakthrough sis.
Baby dust to all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chili89: 11:25am On Oct 05, 2015
Mamas in the house, pls help me touch light this my matter. My scan result says. UTERUS - Normal size, Anteverted. Empty cavity, normal endometrial thickness, No fabroid. OVARIES - Normal size on both sides. No cyst, No mass. URINARY BLADDER - Uniformly filled, Normal outline. No stones, No mass. ADNEXAE/POD - There is significant inflammatory tissue reaction in both adnexae as well as in the Pouch of Douglas causing poor interface between pelvic organs. There is no free fluid collection in the Pouch of Douglas. Features of Pelvic Inflammatory Disease.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2015
@rozeeb, you can start ttc, but you might have to do hsg first to ascertain the state of your other tube but stay away from clomid like he advised
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 1:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
Flakeey:
hello All,

been ages here
just checking on you.

Alwaystrue and Chyvia..i sight you.

catcha y'all larer

@Chyvia, since you said you have tried drugs and agbo, have you tried checking ur cervical mucus if it's not too hostile to the sperm? if u have a hostile cervical mucus, it would kill d sperm instantly and as a result, turn watery and leak out.

pls google up "7 Steps To Prevent Sperm Leakage After Intercourse" for more info

cheers!!!

Nice one, I just finished reading. Men I was blessed. I will suggest ever1 shud take tym n Google dis n more.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 1:54pm On Oct 05, 2015
Hi bebes in da house. I just wanted to stop by to let you know that I would be announcing my bfp this month by the grace of God. who's with me? lets go there grin cheesy

34 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 2:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
Chyvia:
Good morning my sweet mamas.
@oleayo22 & Olubankemi thank you for your advice but i have tried the doggy style several times,
but sperm still is coming out. Also tried the yoruba eda still the same. This is what i have been
battering with since this year.
Please can someone help me with this problem.
Baby dust to us.
champs:
Quick update: I went for my follicle scan yesterday CD12, I have hemorrhagic ovarian cyst on my right ovary cry,I am out already this early. I have to take a break from all these medication and TTC before i go insane.

Btw,have you heard of Instead SoftCups,i heard it helps to keep those spermies up there in the uterus without leaking out. This will be good for those ladies that experience excess leakage of sperm from their womanliness after sex. You can google the Instead Softcups up,it has good review and aid conception. Is there is any where to get this cups in Nigeria?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 2:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
Ladies one tradomedica woman told me that sex from d back know as doggy style is not good as it shifts d uterus
Am trying to research on it
Have u heard of it too
Pls anyone got testimony for using castor oil packs for ovarian cysts
Abeg make una put mouth for my question grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
I have a question. Since alligator pepper is used to shrink cyst, will it affect the follicles that contain an egg. I have been researching. nothinh on it yet. Just that it says it causes abortion if used in pregnancy

When can one stop the ginger+ alligator pepper. I am about ovulating. So I am scared it may affect my follicles from growing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 2:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
cionon:
I have a question. Since alligator pepper is used to shrink cyst, will it affect the follicles that contain an egg. I have been researching. nothinh on it yet. Just that it says it causes abortion if used in pregnancy

When can one stop the ginger+ alligator pepper. I am about ovulating. So I am scared it may affect my follicles from growing.

Castor oi packs can shrink ovarian cyst from Internet info
U shd use it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
Janix2:

Castor oi packs can shrink ovarian cyst from Internet info
U shd use it

I am also using it for fibroids. I am using the two methods. Thnk u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwashindara01: 4:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
Dis will be our portion b4 dis year runs out in sha Allah.......dis weekend was my ovulation, d kain BD wey I do ehn..... No bi here, myself and dh was so tired that we slept off since morning and woke up in d evening.....when I woke up still lying on d bed I was like dis is damn enough to show dat I want dis real bad.this my unborn children sld see dat am working real hard to have them oooo.....am tired of dis hard work no result o.

29 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 5:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
cionon:

I am also using it for fibroids. I am using the two methods. Thnk u

I dnt fink d ginger n aligator peper wiL affect folLicles,if not castor oil shld do same
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmama: 6:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
@olubankemi, ur purging story make me laugh dat i almost wee/urinate on my body, anyway to d glory of God it ends in praise

My birthday is loading..... tomorrow is d day. Lord i pray for bfps on this thread tommorrow to mark my day.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2015
Sometimes i try acting strong but my emotional wont just allow Me, most times i wonder where ve went wrong or what i ve done to deserve dis.... Prayers, medication and fasting.... But i no my God is bigger than my problems and very soon he will answer all the awaiting mamas and papas here ijn... . God please manifest your power in our lifes

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mimiwems(f): 7:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
For centuries, Bragg apple cider vinegar is prescribed as a miracle remedy to treat all types of ailments and improving health such as:
Vinegar face peel
Soothe sore throat
Get rid of blackheads
Get rid of acne
Get rid of age spots
Helps fight cancer
Clear up nasal congestion
Get rid of head lice
Improves immune system
Reduce tiredness and Fatigue Treat sun burn
Fix bruises and broken veins
Fights bad breath
Help you lose Weight quicker than any diet pill
Fibroid,ovarian cyst
Foot soak All natural deodorant Much, Much, more! 3325 per unit price for 2bottles 1bottle (4,000)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 7:54pm On Oct 05, 2015
@oluwashinadara, Lol! May God crown your efforts with success and grant you and everyone of us with our heart desires by God's grace.
All I know is that this phase will pass and it shall end in praise.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwashindara01: 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
Redeemed:
@oluwashinadara, Lol! May God crown your efforts with success and grant you and everyone of us with our heart desires by God's grace.
All I know is that this phase will pass and it shall end in praise.
amen dear it is well .....longest time plus guys pls I want to ask if complan milk is good for Ttc women.... Cause I luv milk so my intake is somtimes much ....so am thinking I wld stop peak milk and start taking complain instead.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by eridemilade: 10:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
@ mumihaja...... sent.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 1:09am On Oct 06, 2015
@ginababy amen oooo may we all testify amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 5:26am On Oct 06, 2015
Happy birthday Joyfulmama! May God in His infinite mercy bless you with your heart desires,amen! Cheers! cheers!! cheers!!!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Monalisa1(f): 6:53am On Oct 06, 2015
HBD@Joyfulmama God bless you always and grant u d desires of ur heart dat is according 2 His plans. Av a wonderful celebration 2day n alwayz

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jennygurl(f): 6:59am On Oct 06, 2015
Hello beautiful mama, it is well with our souls.... Sorry I have being Away 4 a while now but am back. The good Lord will crown all our efforts IJN... Luv u my E-family

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.