Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5412978 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wholesomegrace: 7:54am On Jan 22, 2016
@ redeemed, apologies for quoting u. i didn't read that part.

Has anyone used fertilaid with positive improvement?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Immibabe: 8:35am On Jan 22, 2016
Good morning fruitful mums/dads.
Welcome to all newbies.
Congratulations to all newly preggy mamas. U shall carry to term n deliver like d hebrew women.
@Pintoxx, thank God for u, I rejoice with u as God has finally wipe away ur tears. What d Lord has done for u shall be permanent IJN.

It is raining, all around me
I can feel it the latter rain
Ride on Jesus, give us more rain
Until we are soaked, until we are wet wt the latter rain

Lord God Almighty, please let this good news spread the more on this thread, look upon all of us still in d waiting room, have mercy on us, visit us, make us laugh n put an end to our sorrowful heart this tym IJN.

@Fumbabe, u're blessed already. Happy birthday to u dearie. May d Lord increase u on every side. May d Lord grants ur heart desires. Next year's celebration shall be with ur LOs IJN. Do have a blissfull day.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 8:55am On Jan 22, 2016
Pweetiebabe:
@Teal may you carry to term ijn, Happy bumping mama triplet grin

Mamas ve bin having dis stomach pain for almost a week now, immediately i eat na wahala infact if i no eat na trouble... It has really been disturbing have use flagyl and mismag but e no work ooo

Plz dont self medicate,u knw d twins are already inside. Any show for ur side yet? Av been having on and off cramps since Mon bt no sign of Af yet, seriously praying it doesn't show till I deliver my twins in 9 months time.

@ Teal, congrats on ur Bfp u ll carry to term.

@ Pintoxx, a very big congrats to u, I love to hear testimonies like urs as our's is also male issue. Can't wait to inspire others with my testimony.
@ All 2016 Mamas I hail o, God ll make it easy for us all.

Mamas who have used M2tone before please hope it doesnt av any negative impact on pregnancy?

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 9:03am On Jan 22, 2016
Fumbaby:
Make una show face and shower me with prayers, Happy birthday to me
Happy Bornday oh... wishing u many more years, the Lord will fill this new year with testimonies,ur mouth will sing new songs and ur feet will dance new songs of joy.. av a blast dear..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 9:06am On Jan 22, 2016
Mamas please come and touch light my hormonal result.

Modified
Gotten help else where
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 9:15am On Jan 22, 2016
Congrats Teal and Pintoxx! May you carry to term and bear healthy and God fearing kids in Jesus name,amen!
@fumbaby! Happy birthday, may you be blessed beyond your expectations in Jesus name, amen.
@all! Cheers mothers to-be-soon

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Serefunmee: 11:07am On Jan 22, 2016
We bless you God for the good news and testimonies from Teal and Pintoxx.

Congratulations @Teal and @Pintoxx. I wish u both a smooth ride and you shall both deliver safely in Jesus name.

@all GTC mums, it shall soon get to ur turn IJN.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Serefunmee: 11:15am On Jan 22, 2016
Happy birthday @Fumbaby. By this time next year, u'll be breastfeeding ur twins IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 11:41am On Jan 22, 2016
@Fumbaby, happy birthday, you will enjoy God's blessings in the new year.
@blessedmum, AF will not show up until after 9 months when your LOs are already in your hands in Jesus name.
@wholesomegrace, no problem sis. It is well with us all.
@blesseddiva, longest time, trust you are good.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Teal: 11:48am On Jan 22, 2016
Congratulations pintoxx. Healthy and Happy bumping thru out in Jesus name.
I appreciate all mamas here, thanks for celebrating with me, cant wait to celebrate with all waiting mamas too.....am positive 2016 will come with amazing testimonies.
Happy Birthday Fumbaby, God will give you a new song this year in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 12:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
Blessedmum God will grant your heart desire IJN, Congratulationsssssss

Amen Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by womentalksng: 12:38pm On Jan 22, 2016
To those still looking for the fruit of the womb, you might find this report useful, Do download it now here at http://womentalksng.com/getpregnant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamacajah: 1:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
WoW! its raining BFPs this new year. our GOD is awesome. I remember some months past, there were a couple of prophecies that a lot of women on this thread would get pregnant. As soon as we began the joint prayers, the prophecies began manifesting.. shows that GOD is with us in this place.

Baba GOD, we thank you. You are so faithful. We glorify your name.
For always keeping and fulfilling your words. You have said NONE shall be barren and so we are all fruitful, pregnant women IJN, amen.
We will have a supernatural, healthy, full term pregnancies and hold our miracle babies in our hands, IJN, amen.
We will have all the finances to give these children the best life has to offer.
We will always shower them with unconditional love, because they are a product of your love for and towards us.
We will bring up in a way that pleases you.
They will serve you all the days of their lives.
We bless your holy name.
Thank you LORD.

I just want to say Baba oh ese...Nguda..Uwese...adupe...Thank you, thank you, thank you! We are ever grateful.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
congrats pintoxx you shall carry to term. I am next

@Fumbaby Happy birthday you shall celebrate your next birthday with your twins

@blessedmum i pray its is Bfp, you are in my prayer.

@ all it is raining BFPssssssssss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 2:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
@Fumbaby, Amen sis, wishing u a glorious birthday celebration, next year u ll celebrate with ur twins ijn.

@Chyvia, Thanks sis, so shall it be for me and everyone of us ijn .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 3:52pm On Jan 22, 2016
Congratulations Teal & Pintoxx . You will both carry with ease and to term and bring forth like the hebrew woman amen .
@all . we shall all share our beautiful testimonies amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 4:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
Blessedmum, congratz in advance. I suggest u stop d m2tone if u think u might be preggy (which u are wink) in Jesus name.

@fumbaby, i'm wishing u a double BFP as ur birthday gift in Jesus name.

Pls, why did we stop d prayer chain? sad

I see more striking testimonies and abundant BFP announcements. Biko let's nt relent.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 6:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
[quote author=Arlington post=4468862]Hello everyone,
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 6:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
Thank you all for your prayers, God will surprise us this year with our BFP.

Thank you so much and a very LOUD AMENNN to all your prayers

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amfertile(f): 6:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
HBD fumbaby,and wishing you best of bests,ya next birthday will be celebrated with ya babies in ya home.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummySelah: 8:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
Nobody wey no fit to born babies
Nobody wey no fit to born babies.....2ce
Hehehehe...
Babies follow me
Follow..follow...follow me..2ce
Twins follow me..2ce..

Hahaha! 2016 is my year o.baby nursery is ready..baby wears..check.
The devil is a liar.
Happy new year my sisters..congrats Teal. Happy bumping!

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
Blessedmum God will definitely surprise Us ooo... Infact i left d cramps Few days ago but didnt Few it anymore.. I know Erifeoluwasimi and Erimipe are already kicking inside ooo

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 9:15pm On Jan 22, 2016
amfertile:
HBD fumbaby,and wishing you best of bests,ya next birthday will be celebrated with ya babies in ya home.

Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 11:33pm On Jan 22, 2016
HBD @Fumbaby. Wishing u God's best.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 11:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
Thank you Jesus for so many bfps here, for showering us with your mercy and grace, O Lord we are so grateful
Wow wow congrats to all d new preg mommies, may God protect and preserve you, dh and Los till you deliver safely at d appointed time.

@redeemed my dearest sis, thank you for asking , I'm doing great to d glory of God. I praise God for granting you a successful myomectomy, so happy you took that decision and it went well, I pray Jehova Rapha the healer will heal you fast and make you whole, I also say congrats to you cos your glorious bfp is next, your 2nd testimony is very close in Jesus name, Amen

@Fumbaby happy birthday dear, you shall celebrate d next birthday with your baby(ies) by God's grace, stay blessed and enjoy your new age

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JummaiTWINS: 11:57pm On Jan 22, 2016
Congratulations to d newly belleful mamas,h n h 9 months @ mummyselah,am so loving this cover version o,#babiesfollowme

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 3:38am On Jan 23, 2016
mumigrace:
HBD @Fumbaby. Wishing u God's best.

Thank you ma

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 3:39am On Jan 23, 2016
[quote author=BlessedDiva
@Fumbaby happy birthday dear, you shall celebrate d next birthday with your baby(ies) by God's grace, stay blessed and enjoy your new age[/quote]

Amen, thank you ma!!!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godmother(f): 7:05am On Jan 23, 2016
Good morning fruitful and expectant moms, may God answer our prayers o. I just joined this thread and noticed the use of bfps. What does it mean?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lilyspringamour(f): 7:28am On Jan 23, 2016
Godmother:
Good morning fruitful and expectant moms, may God answer our prayers o. I just joined this thread and noticed the use of bfps. What does it mean?

welcome fruitful mama. May ur stay b very very short n filled with testimony.
Bfp means Big fat positive, also known as a positive pregnancy test result. and this shall b ur testimony in JESUS NAME.

@all: Happy weekend, GOD at work in our lives
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 7:43am On Jan 23, 2016
It shall be permanent what the lord has done for me it shall be permanent.

With a heart filled with gratitude I hereby announce my bfp. Tested this morning with urine strip, @ my cycle buddies u guys shld go&test God has already answered us.

All mamas I still need ur prayer, I reject every form of miscarriage, I ll carry dis to term ijn.

39 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by waistbead: 7:51am On Jan 23, 2016
Congrats @Blessedmum, u shall carry to term and deliver like d Hebrew women.Happy bumping dear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.