Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5412372 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
Blessedmum, congratulations. May you carry to term and deliver with ease ijn.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by beegurl(f): 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2016
Congrats Ooooooo blessedmum

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by beegurl(f): 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
mum2SnD:
Congrats to all the Bfp. Am new here though I have been reading the thread for a while.
I was diagnosed with PCOS and have been taking inositol. Anybody going through that?

Yes pcos, but just ordered for the inositol. Any improvements since using it?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 4:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
mamacajah:
Congrats blessedmum...happy bumping for the next 9 months with your twins. your name is henceforth iyabeji....
@fumbaby, happy birthday!

Thanks sis, I claim them ijn.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Caringpro(f): 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
Blessedmum congrate. My pple no prayer is a
waste. See hw God is suprising all of us. Thank God for that prayer section. God will keep all of us in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaTriplets1: 4:53pm On Jan 23, 2016
Hello Mothers of a Glorious Generation... I greet you all righteously grin grin grin ... Congrats to all da Belleful mothers... I see Blessedmum is the latest to be visited by Angel Gabriel... The Angel of Good tidings... He will visit Y'all Amen. Abeg today is an ogbonge day ooo... Hmmmm... Day when Carry weight... A day that gave birth to a Prophetess... An Encourager... A Mother... A Motivator... Hmmmmm.... My Personal Bible... No other than ALWAYSTRUE... Biko help me wish her a Happy Birthday... Ma, May your days be long, may Children surround your table like the olive plant, May your tomorrow be better than your today, May your Light shine before men and May ALL your Dreams come true... We Love you... Happy! Happy!! Birthday!!! cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 5:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
Happy birthday ALWAYSTRUE, God will surprise you with BFP very very soon IJN.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
Happy Birthday Alwaystrue.
Happy Bumping

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by waistbead: 5:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
Happy birthday Alwaystrue..wullnp.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 5:57pm On Jan 23, 2016
Happy birthday Alwaystrue, God bless your new age with joy unspeakable and unmerited favor in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 6:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
happy birthday alwaystrue. may u laugh the best laugh sooner than u expect. waiting earnestly for ur testimony which will no longer tarry. ur blessed.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ademide02: 6:11pm On Jan 23, 2016
Congrats blessedmum! May you carry to term IJN.

@Alwaystrue,Happy birthday to you.You will celebrate the next with your twins IJN!

@All, stay blessed and have a beautiful weekend!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by peacefulwealth: 6:18pm On Jan 23, 2016
@Blessedmum congrats May you carry to term

Lord i thank you for all the BFP's let all the mothers carry to term i cover them and their babies with the blood of Jesus christ. Amen

Fertility Blessings to all.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chigirl45: 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2016
Congratulobia blessedmum,God is God.Each time I hear a bfp announcement on here,i know God is here and my faith grows stronger.HE never fails.Prefer is the key.May you carry to term dear.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2016
@Blessedmum congrats May you carry to term in Jesus name Amen.

@fumbaby......omo olojo ibí.... happy belated bday wishes.

@Alwaystrue, Happy Birthday.

@All, Happy weekend.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omankem(f): 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2016
@BlessedMum Congrat and wishing u stress free 9month.
HBD Alwaystrue May God bless ur new age.

Team2016FertilityBlessing

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 7:59pm On Jan 23, 2016
4realwoman:
@Blessedmum congrats May you carry to term in Jesus name Amen.

@fumbaby......omo olojo ibí.... happy belated bday wishes.

@Alwaystrue, Happy Birthday.

@All, Happy weekend.

Thank you ma!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyife(f): 8:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
come and join me sing hallelujah
Jehovah jireh has done me well 2ce
God is faithful...can't thank him enough even with one thousand tongues...I got my BFP this afternoon. the same God that visited me..will crown you all BFP..we shall all port to pregnancy thread...battery low. BRB

39 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyife(f): 8:26pm On Jan 23, 2016
As to what i did differently, I will say is God .
went for Deliverance around August in MFM
I and hubby wasn't together throughout That period. I told God to please surprise me with BFP once he comes back...and to the glory of God. this is our 1st cycle together and God surprised me. my friend gave me a seed of guifebao last month .so I used it around C6 and I removed it after 3days. I even wanted buying clean point from mumihaja...just told her I will send the money to her once I see AF...to the glory of God am pregnant. I joined Rccg fasting and prayer this year. had to stopped on Monday as i was always weak. like blessedmum said we should continue our group prayer it works..am not porting alone...I see plenty BFP announcement. abeg make una ignore my typo.

27 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by waistbead: 8:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
Congrats @Mumyife, u shall carry and deliver in due time..congrats once again babes..

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 9:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
Congrats oh!!@Blessedmum and @Mummyife,wish u a h&h bumping,u will both carry to term&deliver like the Hebrew women...
@Alwaystrue,happy bornday,God bless ur new age and do for u what no man can do...
@newbies wellucome oh,may ur stay be short
@all,we be dropping BFP's like it's hot!!!!!
keep confessing positively
#confessionbringsconception#
#supernaturalconception#
#2016mum#

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 9:15pm On Jan 23, 2016
Congratulations Mummyife your testimony is permanent
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 9:26pm On Jan 23, 2016
Congratulations @mummyife
@Alwaystrue, happy birthday! may God smile at you this season.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 9:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
mummyife:
come and join me sing hallelujah
Jehovah jireh has done me well 2ce
God is faithful...can't thank him enough even with one thousand tongues...I got my BFP this afternoon. the same God that visited me..will crown you all BFP..we shall all port to pregnancy thread...battery low. BRB

Wow! Am so happy with this news . Congrats sis, wishing us a healthy 9 month. This is just d beginning, more Bfps announcements are still coming.

@ Alwaystrue, happy birthday ma, God ll grant u all ur heart desires ijn.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ejimikeokwu: 9:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
mummyife happy bumping God is great.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missade(f): 9:39pm On Jan 23, 2016
Thank you JESUS!
Congrats mummyife!

To you oh Lord be all the glory
To you Lord be all the honour!

Almighty God, thank you for not abandoning us! Thank you for fighting all our battles and blessing us all round.
We soak all the testimonies with the blood of Jesus. May they all carry to full term and deliver healthy strong babies.

Hmm...we will all sing a new song to the Lord this year! HE WILL wipe away our sorrows and tears to replace them with unlimited laughter, joy and happiness. HE WILL restore all our marriages and renew the love therein! HE WILL teach us to make profit all round.
God will meet us all at our level of faith...in Jesus name, Amen.
#itsrainingbabies #whatareyouwaitingfor #grabyourcopynow Lol
It IS well with us all!

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 9:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
@mummyife, congratulations and happy bumping.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamadsquare: 9:59pm On Jan 23, 2016
I just couldn't read and pass on these good news. God is really moving in our midst this year. Congratulations to the newly preggy mama's, it shall be a smooth and victorious ride for you. I pray that we get much more bfp's in Jesus' name.
Oluwa I look to you, make this cycle be the favoured one for me.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uwasam(f): 10:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
This is amazing. God is here. Congrats to all the belleful mamas.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 10:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
Congrats mummyife, happy bumping.

Today is just 23rd and I can't even count how many mamas have announced their bfp. This is indeed a glorious year. Our God is too faithful to fail.

Father we thank you for the families you have visited so far, we thank you for those you have visited but are yet to testify and we thank you for the families you are about to visit. Our testimonies are permanent in Jesus name.

2016 for dailybfpannouncements

Happy birthday to Alwaystrue and Fumbaby

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
Our God is always faithful, All praise and thanksgiving belongs to Him alone. @Mummyife congratulations sis. Am very happy for you. May He continue to favour you throughout this journey in Jesus name, amen. I'm following una dey go oo grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 10:40pm On Jan 23, 2016
Congrats @mummyife & blessed mum your testimony is permanent.

Lord we thank you for your presence in this forum, continue your wonders oh Lord.

It's my birthday in few days, all I ask from you Dear Jesus is a gift of a BFP.
#Januarybaby
#2016ouryearoffruitfulness#

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.