Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5396315 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettmum(f): 10:56pm On Jan 23, 2016
What a Mighty God we serve
What a mighty God we serve
Heaven and earth adorn him
Angel bow before him
What mighty GOD we serve
My father my FATHER me and other ATC mamas are porting , we are Mama Ejimas

Congrat Teal
HBD Fumbaby
And alwaystrue
And my pwetti blessedmum happy bumping, dont worry you will carry to FULL TERM
My Pweetibabe were are you let's go and test oooo we are porting together with Blessedmumoooooo
I'm soo happy I bought my baby's stocks today it was so beautifull...

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 11:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
@ mummyife congratulations

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 11:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
[quote author=wonyi post=42265970] @ mummyife congratulations. Your testimony shall be permanent. This goodnews will go round

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamacajah: 11:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
@mummyife, congrats! wishing a healthy and happy 9 months bumping. you will be like the hebrew woman and deliver safely and at full term, IJN amen.
@always true, sweetie, Happy birthday, happy birthday to you. Wishing you all the best and that this year you too shall announce your BFP, safe delivery and baby dedication. it is your year!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 11:19pm On Jan 23, 2016
I am still traumatised and shocked. I just witnessed an accident, an old man ran over a young baby with his car, he just stopped and got out of his car and moved the young one to the side and drove off, I'm still reeling from the shock! • • Luckily it was a baby of a RAT!! #eyesrolling

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 11:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
Mrsfrank God will answer your heart desire
Prettmum Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 11:22pm On Jan 23, 2016
Congrats @blesedmum
Congrats @mummyife
Congrats @teal
Congrats @senrefunme
May ur joy know no bounds

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by peacefulwealth: 11:26pm On Jan 23, 2016
@MummyIfe congrats and H&H bumping.

What an awesome God we serve i cant stop thanking God for all these BFP's its Indeed Miracle rain of BFP's .

God i tap into these BFP's Miracles.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JummaiTWINS: 11:37pm On Jan 23, 2016
mummyife:
@blessedmum congratulations..what the Lord has done for you shall be permanent. in Jesus name. Amen. I tap into this testimony as i am going to test today. Father please surprise me....
blessed mum congrats o...I tap into this anointing, I'm scared to test o,som1 plx ginger my swagger,AF us 2 days late buh BBT has bn reading 36.1 since cd1,more reason m scared kinda

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 11:50pm On Jan 23, 2016
Mummyife, Happy Bumping
Confession brings Conception

Am so happy for u.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 11:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
JummaiTWINS:
blessed mum congrats o...I tap into this anointing, I'm scared to test o,som1 plx ginger my swagger,AF us 2 days late buh BBT has bn reading 36.1 since cd1,more reason m scared kinda

At this point, forget science and follow Gods word ...
It's would be a double line on d or strip for by Gods grace.

All d BFP's should ginger ya swagger na
Oya Test! Test!! Test!!!

Congratulations in Advance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JummaiTWINS: 11:59pm On Jan 23, 2016
Thanks @ iomoge, am scared o,
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 12:27am On Jan 24, 2016
Don't be o.

Your testimony is here and you will carry to term.

Be strong

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 12:36am On Jan 24, 2016
Congrats @blesedmum, @mummyife, @teal @serefunmee @ sugah
Congrats @ Redeemed for a successful Myomectomy.
Father I give you praise because you are around our neighborhood and I trust that this January is my month of Conception
I confess I am pregnant
I confess I am a praiseful mum of twins
I confess that I am extremely fruitful

Confession brings Conception # Team I have conceived by Faith this January

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lauracares: 5:39am On Jan 24, 2016
Congratulations mummyife, what the Lord has done shall remain permanent in jesus name.....I congratulate myself cos I am testifying soon in jesus name.....

Happy birthday alwaystrue, God ll show up for u n honour his word in ur life,amen

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missade(f): 5:51am On Jan 24, 2016
mrsfrank:
Congrats @mummyife & blessed mum your testimony is permanent.

Lord we thank you for your presence in this forum, continue your wonders oh Lord.

It's my birthday in few days, all I ask from you Dear Jesus is a gift of a BFP.
#Januarybaby
#2016ouryearoffruitfulness#

So shall it be!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missade(f): 5:56am On Jan 24, 2016
JummaiTWINS:
Thanks @ iomoge, am scared o,

Please don't be afraid. Fear is the opposite of faith.
I believe God WILL do it for each and everyone this year!
Pray and have peace; then come back and testify! I'm congratulating you in advance...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missade(f): 5:58am On Jan 24, 2016
praisefulmum:
Congrats @blesedmum, @mummyife, @teal @serefunmee @ sugah
Congrats @ Redeemed for a successful Myomectomy.
Father I give you praise because you are around our neighborhood and I trust that this January is my month of Conception
I confess I am pregnant
I confess I am a praiseful mum of twins
I confess that I am extremely fruitful

Confession brings Conception # Team I have conceived by Faith this January

Lord, I join my faith with her...give her the best surprise! I declare with you that you are pregnant!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 6:47am On Jan 24, 2016
Congratz mummyife. U will carry to term and birth with ease in Jesus name.

Many have ported but have no clue yet. Our God is not deaf ooooo. Confess, confess, confess in Jesus name.
#babies follow me.
#2016 for daily bfp announcement.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by beegurl(f): 6:49am On Jan 24, 2016
Congrats mummyife and happy Birthday alwaystrue
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 7:06am On Jan 24, 2016
Choi, see as Mamatriplets off my wrapper o! See as I come trend for Nairaland angry
Mamatriplets Be careful!!!! angry grin
If no by say na because I say you love me, I for call quintuplets untop your head. When you hide the remaining meat wey dey house from your nosy neighbours, na dem go first shout when they come say 'the meat is here, my mummy is hiding it' kiss tongue

Thanks thanks thanks everyone. I am awed, overwhelmed at the outpouring of good wishes.
May rejoicing never cease in our homes and may the Lord give us all birthday gifts that will glorify and honour Him. More announcements coming shortly.
Happy Sunday.

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:43am On Jan 24, 2016
prettmum:
What a Mighty God we serve
What a mighty God we serve
Heaven and earth adorn him
Angel bow before him
What mighty GOD we serve
My father my FATHER me and other ATC mamas are porting , we are Mama Ejimas

Congrat Teal
HBD Fumbaby
And alwaystrue
And my pwetti blessedmum happy bumping, dont worry you will carry to FULL TERM
My Pweetibabe were are you let's go and test oooo we are porting together with Blessedmumoooooo
I'm soo happy I bought my baby's stocks today it was so beautifull...
My love congratulations to us cos we are announcing next ooo , yes we go test cos.... Just kind of anxious here but i no d Lord that answer every other preggie mama here wont forsake Us ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by anikeayun(f): 10:24am On Jan 24, 2016
Hmnnnm God of wonder,we place dis new preggy mums unto ur hand,let Dem sail thru dere 9month with ease.no evil shall befall them and their LOs.Aminnn.

Answer the rest of us in ur waiting room,shower us with ur mercy and grant us forgvness in anyway we ve sinned against you.

On behalf of myself and hubby we say a bring congratulations to blessedmum and mummyife.I tap frm ur blessing wink

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:55am On Jan 24, 2016
Mummyife congratulations darling, may you carry to term and deliver like the hebrew women...

Imagine 2bfp announcement in a day, 2016 is going to be a fruitful year

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 24, 2016
Congrats mummyife you shall carry to term. I tap intoo yur miracle.

@alwaystrue happy birthday and wish God to grant you your heart desire this year.

@jmmaitwins do not be scared because your Bfphas been prononuced by God. Just do Hpt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by conyema12(m): 11:32am On Jan 24, 2016
Good day all. Good luck to all intending mumsys in the house. God will grant his blessings Amen!

Pls i need a good hospital where my wife can carry out an HSG test in onitsha or nnewi area.
Her gyn referred her to Iyi enu hospital in onitsha, and we were told its a govt hospital. I am particularly not comfortable with govt establishment cos of their attitude to work.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekeminiabasi(f): 12:28pm On Jan 24, 2016
Congrats Blessedmum and mummyife! May u carry to term IJN. @fruitfulvine360: thanks a lot. I am fine,so is little one. Just taking one day@a time. Can't wait 2 hear ur bfp announcement and I know it ll b soon IJN. Kisses nd hugs!

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 12:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
Congrats blessed mum and mummyife.Stress free nine mnths I pray!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Shofas: 1:21pm On Jan 24, 2016
I double tap into the bfp's oooo congrats to the latest preggies

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyife(f): 1:24pm On Jan 24, 2016
I really appreciate the love..the same God that answered me,will visit you all this month. Father please answer your children..let us all carry our babies b4 the end of this year..your word said none shall be barren...we are fruitful. Jehovah please visit this great e-family this month..in Jesus name.amen

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Immibabe: 1:38pm On Jan 24, 2016
@Blessedmum, congratulations! Pls, don't nurse fear but have faith in God. What the Lord has done for u shall be permanent IJN. No more mc for u n all of us on this thread IJN. U have conceived, u will carry through n deliver safely IJN.

#dailyannoucemntofbfp#
#Team2016JoyfulmotherIbelong#

Happy Sunday!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.