Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,689 members, 7,823,943 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5413007 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chili89: 7:55am On Jan 23, 2016
Congrats @blessedmum! It is indeed the Lords' doing and it's marvelous in our eyes. Wishn u H&H bumping. May u carry to term IJN amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 8:47am On Jan 23, 2016
Happy bumping BlessedMum

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 8:54am On Jan 23, 2016
@Blessedmum, Hallelujah! To God be the glory. You shall carry to full term and deliver safely in Jesus name. Happy bumping!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumjk: 8:56am On Jan 23, 2016
Happy bumping blessedly ur testimony is permanent in Jesus name, Amen!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 23, 2016
@Blessedmum all thanks to God Almighty. You shall carry to term in Jesus name, amen. Happy for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumjk: 9:09am On Jan 23, 2016
Happy bumping blessedmum, ur testimony is permanent in Jesus name, Amen!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 9:20am On Jan 23, 2016
This kind God o, I never see ur type oooo, this kind God oooooo, blessed be ur Holy name.....
Baba God too much...
To all the preggy mamas, @pintox and blessedmum,..... Wishing u a wonderful and smoothride all the way... Miscarriage is not ur portion, u shall both carry to term IJN. Amen.
@fumbaby......omo olojo ibí.... happy belated bday wishes. God will surprise u soonest.
To all the mamas, we have conceived already.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missade(f): 9:25am On Jan 23, 2016
Yaay! God is doing it ooo!
Better grab your copy now o since God is honouring HIS words in our lives! Let's begin to claim our babies now, don't let the tide pass you by.

Thank you JESUS, ALMIGHTY GOD. We worship your holy name and thank you for all the testimonies you are doing in our lives. Father, we cover all the newly pregnant with the blood of JESUS. Hide and secure them in your most secret place. May they bring forth healthy bouncy babies all to the glory of your name.

Lord, please remember all that are looking up to you, whatever needs to be done, please do it in our lives. We will come dancing, with our mouths we will testify that YOU are indeed the ALMIGHTY GOD.

Please praise GOD for the blessings of the womb, for conquering every negative reports the devil has told us. I strongly believe that God will manifest HIMSELF in whatever situation we are facing and cause us to genuinely praise HIM.
It is well with us all!

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 9:28am On Jan 23, 2016
[quote author=mompurity2 post=42224411]Blessedmum, congratz in advance. I suggest u stop d m2tone if u think u might be preggy (which u are wink) in Jesus name.

cry cry cry cry cry and to think I said that in faith cry cry. Awesome God. I get so happy and emotional to hear that some one esp TTC is preggy. U will definitely carry "them" to term and give birth with ease by God's grace.

#babies follow me

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ejimikeokwu: 9:30am On Jan 23, 2016
blessedmum happy bumping you shall carry to term amen. this beginning of the year comes with a lot of blessings. I shall testify soon amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 9:31am On Jan 23, 2016
@ blessedmum, congratulations. What the lord has done shall b permanent

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lauracares: 9:48am On Jan 23, 2016
Congrats blessedmum, God is indeed awesome...may u carry to term by God's grace. ....confession brings conception indeed cos you confessed your pregnancy into manifestation....We bless u God

I confess I am a mother of nations
I confess I am a fruitful vine
I confess I am a living wonder
I confess I am a 2016 Mum
I confess I AM PREGNANT....

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 10:06am On Jan 23, 2016
[quote author=cathyibok
@fumbaby......omo olojo ibí.... happy belated bday wishes. God will surprise u soonest.
To all the mamas, we have conceived already. [/quote]

AMENNN

Blessedmum your testimony is permanent IJN. Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 10:08am On Jan 23, 2016
Congrats Blessedmum you shall carry to term and deliver like the Hebrew women. Remove fear from your heart and replace with faith. There shall be no more loss in this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 23, 2016
congrats Blessedmum it shall be permanent and you shall
carry to full term. I tap into your blessing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 11:06am On Jan 23, 2016
Finally, I have been expecting this your announcement blessedmum, congrats.
More bfps to come, I am ready, mums are you ready?

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:07am On Jan 23, 2016
Blessedmum xoxo Happy for u sis, believe me and prettmum are following u Bumper to Bumper... May you carry to terms ijn, make i go test ooo

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyife(f): 11:09am On Jan 23, 2016
@blessedmum congratulations..what the Lord has done for you shall be permanent. in Jesus name. Amen. I tap into this testimony as i am going to test today. Father please surprise me....

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 11:24am On Jan 23, 2016
I have never known any family as sweet as this, u guys are the best. @ waistbead, Chili89, iomoge2, Redeemed, mumjk, Lynsunny, cathyibok, missade, mompurity2, ejimikeokwu, wonyi, lauracares, Fumbaby, ebony13, Chyvia, hotmomma, Pweetiebabe, mummyife.I appreciate u all. The same God dat answered me will ans everybody on this thread and we shall all give birth to wonderful kids.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 11:26am On Jan 23, 2016
Pweetiebabe:
Blessedmum xoxo Happy for u sis, believe me and prettmum are following u Bumper to Bumper... May you carry to terms ijn, make i go test ooo

You guys should go and test, Cant wait for us to rock preggy thread together.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 11:27am On Jan 23, 2016
mummyife:
@blessedmum congratulations..what the Lord has done for you shall be permanent. in Jesus name. Amen. I tap into this testimony as i am going to test today. Father please surprise me....

It shall be a Bfp ijn.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyife(f): 11:33am On Jan 23, 2016
Blessedmum:

It shall be a Bfp ijn.
Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 11:34am On Jan 23, 2016
Blessedmum it is indeed permanent what the lord has done. Do not entertain fear, fear is of the devil. Enjoy your stressfree pregnancy.

2016 for dailybfpannouncements

hotmomma how are you doing?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 11:43am On Jan 23, 2016
Sugah dear I am OK oh, wow, just checked now to see you are in the bumping stage. Congrats dearie. God is with you. Thanks for checking up on me
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 11:44am On Jan 23, 2016
Guess I should talk about what I did differently.

We have been battling male issue since 4 yrs ago, I have had 2 Mcs in between. Hubby's sperm was 4ml with low morphology and motility bt gradually it increased to over 50ml bt d motility and morphology was still low. Hubby has been on Fertilsan since November and he did another test in Dec( I brought dat here and to d glory of God we got 70% normal morphology. We also changed gynae In December and he was placed on Ciprotab and Fertilsan, while I was placed on m2tone( I also used Augmentin and Flagyl a week before then) . I also went on 7days fasting and prayer , I requested for my new year's gift from God which is my Bfp and he didn't disappoint.

The group prayer is actually working, plz dont let us stop it. We still av many Bfp's b4 dis month comes to an end , God is still on our case and we ll laugh last.

@ Mompurity2, d day I saw ur announcement dat u're with twins, tears of joy came from my eyes and I quickly key into d testimony.
Am sorry for d long post.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 11:47am On Jan 23, 2016
Thanks hotmomma. Yours is closer than you know.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 12:34pm On Jan 23, 2016
sugah:
Thanks hotmomma. Yours is closer than you know.

Amen,by the grace of God.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 1:23pm On Jan 23, 2016
@Blessedmum, congratulations! Your testimony shall be permanent in Jesus name. I'm next in line.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamacajah: 1:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
Congrats blessedmum...happy bumping for the next 9 months with your twins. your name is henceforth iyabeji....
@fumbaby, happy birthday!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 1:40pm On Jan 23, 2016
[quote author=mamacajah @fumbaby, happy birthday![/quote]
Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 1:58pm On Jan 23, 2016
Blessedmum happy bumping. wishing u h & h nine months with smooth delivery. @ all happy weeked. fertility blessings

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hypraise(f): 3:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
Congrats blessedmum and pintox. Happy n healthy pregnancy. The Lord will watch over u and los. Safe carriage and delivery, healthy babies, healthy you, healthy dh, plenty money, plenty joy in Jesus Name. Amen

dailybfpannouncement! Hallelujah!

...nextinlineforamiracle

@mumihaja, ur football match post got me cracking grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: opey25(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.