Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1605) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5398111 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1602) (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oluwashindara01: 10:34am On Sep 27, 2016
Wow!!! A lot of good news am so grateful to God..... @ waist bead @prettymum and d rest of d new mummies to be.
@redeemer present ma!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 11:03am On Sep 27, 2016
@ Redeemed am fine o,amen to your prayers,@waist bead congrats please share what u did differently to inspire others!@ All God is Still God,He cannot change and he wil visit us all soonest!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherrymum1: 11:36am On Sep 27, 2016
Yes o prettmum I dey here o.
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Waistbead.....yes! U are very pregnant and it will grow healthy and u will have supernatural birth. I'm so happy for u dear. Big hugs.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pacypatty(f): 11:41am On Sep 27, 2016
waistbead:
*Singing* What manner of man is Jesus halleluyah ...What manner of man is Jesus halleluyah....He make the blind to see halleluyah he make the barren to conceive halleluyahhhhhhh....

When the lord brought back the captivity of zion, we were like those who dream...

OLUWA DON PICK UP MY CALL AFTER 15 YEARS..YES 15 YEARS NOT 15 MONTHS NOR 15 DAYS.....

All i can say is thk u JESUS... God you are too much...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclefromGod: 11:42am On Sep 27, 2016
Wow! @waistbead 15years? This can only be God, what a mighty God we serve. Congratulations ma'm may u carry to full term and deliver like the Hebrew woman. @orente1 congratulations to u too, have a stress free 9months and Hebrew woman delivery.

Thank you Lord for these wonderful news and we pray that our time is now, we will share our bfp news soon in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 11:44am On Sep 27, 2016
Emergency.... @Nurse Kaffybills, @Praiseworks needs your phone number urgently, anyone that has her phone number can help post it or text it to

thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 11:45am On Sep 27, 2016
@waistbead, congrats dear, i tap into your testimony....may you carry to term in Jesus Name!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 11:56am On Sep 27, 2016
Redeemed:

Thanks to all that have been keeping the thread alive, your joy shall be full in Jesus name.

To all the MIA mamas, tsquare, fvine, fpeter, janix, kingsmama, mumredemer,lalabu, towerofgrace, mamakendrs, favouredestiny, vannije, adorablewifey, legendsmother, oleayo22, mzTenny, mummyesther, fruitfulhome, wonyi, ayashow, blesseddiva, rainyday, fertilewomb, dazzle86, oluwashindara01, janedyke, stellx, santagelo25, ripwinkvan, hypraise, iyabejilantilan, mommatriplets, aghaibiam, foriletie, fruitful mum, joyfulmother2016, bibeetee, adejuve, momoftheyear and other mamas that I didn't mention your moniker but who God of heaven knows, I want to announce to you that its our time, because the time to favor Zion is now, the lord will open a book of remembrance concerning us, God will wipe away our secret tears and we shall all testify sooner than expected in Jesus name.
Just checking up on everyone, its been a while.
Let's keep hope alive, the ancient of days, God of yesterday, today and forever, unchangeable changer that made Sarah laughed will make us laugh in Jesus name. Love y'all!

thanks for looking out for us. I come online ,but not as frequently because I want to relax and not think about TTC. I have done all the tests and all have come out normal, both dh and I. so I have decided to chill and enjoy myself.

congratulations to the mamas who got their bfp. God is awesome.

back to peeping mode.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
You are Alpha and Omega, we worship you our God you're worthy to be praised. We give you all the glory we worship you our God you're worthy to be praised.

Congratulations @waistbead! I'm so grateful to God for you. May you carry to full term aand deliver safely in Jesus' name, AMEN!

Come and do a miracle in our lives Great Physician.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 1:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
@waistbead, congrats dear, it can only be GOd. so happy for you and wish you stressfree 9months in Jesus name,Amen.
we dey follow you for back

@Triangullar, How are you doing ma? Just checking up on you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by waistbead: 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
mamakendra:
I think @waistbead meant that she has been ttcing for 5 years and not 15 years.
Abi ? @waistbead cry
Cos I read some of your previous posts. Hope am not wrong?

*Sigh*

@mamakendra, u really want to know where am coming from right??Dig more ooo.

Tammiloreoluwa , epp me tell mumkendra dat I have been TTC for 15 f**kn yrs not 5 yrs.my marriage will be 6 by April 23rd 2017. So I have been TTC before I got married .guess u'r happy now @mamakendra?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Diamondn(f): 1:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
Congrats @waistbead and @orente21 may your mouths be filled with laughter & your hearts with joy as you journey through these 9months. May GOD provide all you'll ever need for the babies according to His riches in Glory.
Thank You LORD for this great testimonies
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
@Redeemed..I am doing fine by his grace.Thanks for ALWAYS remembering me.I have decided to let God have his way.I deeply appreciate your concern.You are too much.God bless.

Congrats to Waistbead and Oriente1...You will both carry to term in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by opobutu: 2:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
hello everyone,
i am very new on this platform. I got married this year and got pregnant sometimes in may.i lost the pregnancy in july. Reasons that cannot really be identified by the doctor. my mensuration started again in August and it has been constant since then. I have done my period three times after the evacuation and i have been praying to get pregnant since.I will like if the house can educate me on how to calculate my ovulation dates. I have read so many ways to calculate on the internet but i find it very confusing. please help me out. i really want to be pregnant again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni3601: 2:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
Fvine , just checking up on you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayun(f): 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
Congratulations to Waistbead n orente21.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
Congrat to orente1 and waistbead, u shall carry 2 term IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 4:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
Congratulations to Oriente1 and waitbead, wishing you Hale and healthy nine months.

Fertility blessings and sweet fragrance baby dust on all the beautiful mamas.

Unlimited bfp 2016
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 4:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
congratulations @orente1 and @waisbead. Our God is indeed great, may all glory be ascribed to his name

@ redeemed, thanks for d mention and amen to d prayers. May God answer our prayers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
Congrats Orente1 and waistbead. Wishing u both safe delivery.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by spongeisback: 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
waistbead:

*Sigh*

Tammiloreoluwa , epp me tell mumkendra dat I have been TTC for 15 f**kn yrs not 5 yrs. my marriage will be 6 by April 23rd 2017. So I have been TTC before I got married .guess u'r happy now @mamakendra?
How come your marriage will be 6 years next year when it was 5 years last year?

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
congrats @Orente1 and waistbead may you carry to full term and deliver safely
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 6:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
@kaffybills, where are you? you are needed urgently....anyone who has her contact can please send to me..please help a sister who is in an emergency situation
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
opobutu:
hello everyone,
i am very new on this platform. I got married this year and got pregnant sometimes in may.i lost the pregnancy in july. Reasons that cannot really be identified by the doctor. my mensuration started again in August and it has been constant since then. I have done my period three times after the evacuation and i have been praying to get pregnant since.I will like if the house can educate me on how to calculate my ovulation dates. I have read so many ways to calculate on the internet but i find it very confusing. please help me out. i really want to be pregnant again
we are both in the same shoes, i advice you to get a prenatal multivatimin and start using them, your ovulation mostly happen during the middle of ur cycle depending on th lenght of ur cycle, you can get ovulation test strips and start testing from day 11 of ur cycle, and also watch out for some physical signs like one sided abdominal pain, egg white cervical mucus
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni3601: 6:05pm On Sep 27, 2016
Mumihaja , ask in preggy thread

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 6:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
Orente21:
Glory Glory 2 Jesus. To God b d glory 4his mercy&remembrance of me his beloved child.I got my BFP on saturday,a day after expectd af. I pray d lord ll remember d remainin mamas here soonest ijn.
congrats mama, wishing you h&h 9 months.. Pls is there any 3 seeds in the herbs dat was given to you, just wanted to confirm something.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 7:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
waistbead:

*Sigh*

Tammiloreoluwa , epp me tell mumkendra dat I have been TTC for 15 f**kn yrs not 5 yrs.my marriage will be 6 by April 23rd 2017. So I have been TTC before I got married .guess u'r happy now @mamakendra?
Nne, no be quarrel ooo
Why your body dey hot??
If you read well, I congratulated you and blessed God for you and orente.
Is anything wrong in reading up other people's posts?
Abeg, I no wan quarrel.
I always read up posts of people that got their bfps so I can understand their ttc history and kniw how they overcame it.
Since when did that become a crime?
Can you swear you have never read up on some else's posts?
Abeg abeg, whether na 5 yrs or na 15yrs, na you know. I only pointed out what I thought was an an error.
Anyway, I thank God for you. Another big congratulations on your bfp.
Na God win finally.
Peace out

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Orente21(f): 7:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
orney:
congrats mama, wishing you h&h 9 months.. Pls is there any 3 seeds in the herbs dat was given to you, just wanted to confirm something.
there r lot of leaves, back of tree,a pus dat av seed insd,dt big round seed dt we put in d house 2prevent mealse, itagiri in yoruba and lot more dat i dnk knw. I spent 3k sha
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
[quote author=Orente21 post=49723878] there r lot of leaves, back of tree,a pus dat av seed insd,dt big round seed dt we put in d house 2prevent mealse, itagiri in yoruba and lot more dat i dnk knw. I spent 3k sha[/quote. Okay ma, kindly dm ur number to me, the herbal woman i called in my side was billing 8k. Lol. Thank you ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Orente21(f): 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 7:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
Orente21:
r u in ib.i hp ur case wont bill high fee. I l delete it soon
gotten, u can delete it now, will msg u soon. Thank you ma

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
Pweetymii , yes o. I don show. Thanks. I was making preparations to include your name for my bfp register...*winks*

Orente21, Congrats dear. A beautiful, healthy pregnancy I wish you.

Waistbead , big Congrats... God be praised.
No be small thing o...
May your LO bring you much joy. U must carry to term. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1602) (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.