Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1606) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5406427 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
Welcome dear @opobutu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by waistbead: 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
spongeisback:

How come your marriage will be 6 years next year when it was 5 years last year?

kikikikikikikikiki u can't still my joy,if u like turn to a WITCH at night and come u ain't doing nada to my LO...

Tank heaven d epistle I typed about my 15 yrs TTC journey and WIDD didn't submit some persons would have taunt me..

DH called my attention to d wrong date..April 23rd 2010 wedding date.sorry my hrt-beat na morning sickness loving it thou..

@Spongeisback,jealousy is worst than poverty..

PEACE OUT..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by spongeisback: 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
waistbead:

kikikikikikikikiki u can't still my joy,if u like turn to a WITCH at night and come u ain't doing nada to my LO...

Tank heaven d epistle I typed about my 15 yrs TTC journey and WIDD didn't submit some persons would have taunt me..

DH called my attention to d wrong date..April 23rd 2010 wedding date.sorry my hrt-beat na morning sickness loving it thou..

@Spongeisback,jealousy is worst than poverty..

PEACE OUT..
Wow! Are you ok? Like 100% ok? You're so uncouth. Steal your joy as your the first woman to get pregnant right? You're so bloody rude and it's not hormonal its in you! Tufiakwa...choi hahahahhahaahaha see mad woman oh grin btw even if your wedding was in 2010 your marriage is suppose to be 6 years. Learn to lie with sense! LIAR!!!

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewomb: 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
Pls mamas stop all this na. This is uncalled for

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 9:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by waistbead: 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
[quote author=spongeisback post=49725866]
Wow! Are you ok? Like 100% ok? You're so uncouth. Steal your happiness as your the first woman to get pregnant right? You're so bloody rude and it's not hormonal its in you! Tufiakwa...choi hahahahhahaahaha see mad woman oh grin btw even if your wedding was in 2010 your marriage is suppose to be 6 years. Learn to lie with sense! LIAR!!![/quote

*ECHIABO*

U can't steal my joy oo.Biko make ona see me see motorcycle oo so many ladies here have gotten their BFP nobody questioned them.I wasn't active here cos my TTC journey wasn't medical it was a spiritual battle and no body here talked about d spiritual aspect .

I wonder why this nonentity @Spongeisback tagged me a LIAR..she has never posted here for once to encourage ATC sisters cos of waistbead BFP she crawl out from her hole to spew trash and dig out my post....UNINVITED TOMBO FLY.

U'r preggy as well and I believe u didn't TTC, why hating on another pregnant woman that have known and tasted TTC.....Once again jealousy is worst than poverty..

IGNORE MODE ACTIVATED

PEACE Out...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 10:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
[quote author=waistbead post=49727575][/quote]nne biko let's end this drama. We here waiting for ur WIDD, don't be offended.update plz
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by purity22(f): 10:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
mamas if you love and value What God has been doing and is about to do in this forum then stop all this nonsense posts am seeing here.
Instead of thanking God you are busy make annoying noise. We should try and always think before we post anything, if there is a mistake somewhere in our post we should correct it politely and accept it whole heartedly with love also. Not happy about it please, congrats to all the bellyful momas may you carry to full term. Love you all

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by catillidon(f): 11:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
Pls I need a good hospital that performs hysteroscopic adhesiolysis very well. Or anyone who have done it before to give me price and address. Am currently in lagos
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 11:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
@ waistbead, nne chill you hear? Every bfp on it's thread is a thing of joy, to show you how important it is, even mama's that are mia usually comes out to drop their congratulations as soon as it's announced.
Mamakendra only pointed out your post thinking it was a mistake on the dates, but your reply was filled with sarcasm.
Even your insinuations in your replies above seems like we are jealous and not actually happy with you. That's not the case biko. Remember even our Heavenly Father showers rain on both the good and the bad. Your bfp is supposed to give hope to mama's in waiting not despair.
Sincerely we wish you well.

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by faithugo64(f): 11:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
@ mama waistbead and mama spongeisback

you both are pregnant,u both are still alive today not because you are righteous and never wronged God but because God forgives your iniquities without holding any back. He expects you to do the same to others

do not let God be disappointed for your sakes

let there be peace in the house

#one house# baby dust to all#

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by spongeisback: 11:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
waistbead:

Charley you don't have sense. Small sef choi embarassed I pity that "child" and like I said you're a LIAR! LIAR! No be only BFP you get na BFL hahahahahahahahaha. The person that fought your "spiritual battle" for you left some demons inside you, you need to be laid more hands like serious hands....embarassed

sanrima:
@ waistbead, nne chill you hear? Every bfp on it's thread is a thing of joy, to show you how important it is, even mama's that are mia usually comes out to drop their congratulations as soon as it's announced.
Mamakendra only pointed out your post thinking it was a mistake on the dates, but your reply was filled with sarcasm.
Even your insinuations in your replies above seems like we are jealous and not actually happy with you.
That's not the case biko. Remember even our Heavenly Father showers rain on both the good and the bad. Your bfp is supposed to give hope to mama's in waiting not despair.
Sincerely we wish you well.
That's why I answered her. It's not fair to take your frustrations out on someone because they asked an innocent question.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by spongeisback: 12:00am On Sep 28, 2016
I've been following this thread and the pregnant women thread religiously for awhile now. What made me comment was that woman's reply to an innocent question she was asked. A clear conscience fears no accusation! so telling me about stealing her "joy" is far fetched "woman" if I can call you that, I don't know you so it's a very ridiculous and insane statement to make. I know how this thread goes very well and I've seen some questions asked to other women that got their BFP and their reply was never hostile so what does that tell you? That chick is lying. Liars always go defensive when caught.
15 years TTC in a 5 year "marriage" that was contracted six years ago Hahahahahahahahaha come on Ma!

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:29am On Sep 28, 2016
4realwoman:
@waistbead, congrats dear, it can only be GOd. so happy for you and wish you stressfree 9months in Jesus name,Amen.
we dey follow you for back

@Triangullar, How are you doing ma? Just checking up on you.
I have been down with fever since last week but am a bit better now. I will be back on whatsapp next month by God's grace. Presently using DH's phone. I hope you and your family are fine?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 3:33am On Sep 28, 2016
Hmmmmmmm.
Watching in 5D.
satan you are a liar. you cant steal our joy and our miracles. We refuse to let you in to scatter the good works God is perfecting in our midst.
As much as I would love to prove my points on this, I have choosen to take the high road.
Pls Gentle Holy Spirit Divine, give us wisdom, knowledge and understanding, even at this period of our lives to be able to discern when to engage and when to assuage. Amen.
@ all mamas, e don do.
@waistbead. I am sorry for what I pointed out. Pls e don do.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by faithugo64(f): 4:59am On Sep 28, 2016
mamakendra:
Hmmmmmmm.
Watching in 5D.
satan you are a liar. you cant steal our joy and our miracles. We refuse to let you in to scatter the good works God is perfecting in our midst.
As much as I would love to prove my points on this, I have choosen to take the high road.
Pls Gentle Holy Spirit Divine, give us wisdom, knowledge and understanding, even at this period of our lives to be able to discern when to engage and when to assuage. Amen.
@ all mamas, e don do.
God bless you ma!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by waistbead: 6:33am On Sep 28, 2016
@Sarinma, babes u said my reply was reek wit sarcasm how?

I repeat tank heaven d epistle I typed about my TTC journey didn't submit some persons would have used it to taunt me...

@spongeisback, hasn't drop a line here before only for her to crawl out from her hole and tagged me liar.biko if you know me in PH say it here I don't get it why I should come here to lie to attract pity abi d founder of NL go give me cheque ni?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 28, 2016
@mama waistbead , its alright.
All these was caused by misundastanding. U misunderstood what mamakendra was trying to say in her post where she asked u if it was 5 years or 15years. Honestly, I read it and saw the Smileys she used depicting shock, amazement and empathy. She only wanted clarification which is normal cos 15years no be beans. Its a miraculous testimony!

My sister, don't allow this issue cloud ur testimony.
U would have simply made it clear to her and others who perhaps had not seen your previous explanation about starting to try and conceive for many years before you got married, dear.
On her behalf and spongeisback and as Bfp monitor and chief registrar, I apologise.

U ladies too @sponge.isback &mama.kendra, should not have reacted back, sisters. We should have just given her the benefit of doubt that Oh we think she must have misundastood our posts. And responded to her appropriately based on that.
Do you know how many ppl may have openly and subtly mocked her in this journey? That's TTC for you. It can make us become more suspicious of comments and things than the woman who did not pass thru TTC.
Let's all put this behind us as mama.kendra has already done.

@Waist.bead, forget about it and enjoy your new gift. And bless us with your WIDD.
I have started compilations of Sept Bfp Roll Call. Congrats again!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ommyk: 7:17am On Sep 28, 2016
Please let peace reign.These are distractions not needed at all.Please take the fight elsewhere if you guys won't keep it down.

Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Graciousned: 7:53am On Sep 28, 2016
catillidon:
Pls I need a good hospital that performs hysteroscopic adhesiolysis very well. Or anyone who have done it before to give me price and address. Am currently in lagos
Hello dear, we have a group for adhesions and asherman's syndrome you can ask the ladies there any questions https://www.nairaland.com/3321198/ashermans-syndrome

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 8:20am On Sep 28, 2016
Good morning everybody.@waistbead and spongeisback.
This thread have been very peaceful and it's the peace,the oneness of minds and prayers that av bin bringing miracles in our midst.I am not taking sides with anyone but the bible tells us that "a soft answer turneth away wrath",we don't even know each other physically and we hurl words at each other because "talk is free,and we don't pay tax for it".I often wonder when there is an e.fight going on how we will feel when we find out the person we have been throwing words at is our sister,inlaw,neighbour,colleague or even church member.The two of you,congrats on your bfp but please go to the pregnancy thread(i know @spongisback is there already)go and exhibit hormones there(even though you will not admit it is)i think they need u both there.If you can you drop WIDD you are not obliged to(God will answer us all irrespective of what we do or try to do).
@the rest of us,make we not put mouth for their matter again,let us negodu them the way they have been to the thread.
In movies,we have behind the scenes shot,those liking the quarrel posts behind the scene and fanning the embers,una well done oh...

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 8:25am On Sep 28, 2016
Loisemm:
Pweetymii , yes o. I don show. Thanks. I was making preparations to include your name for my bfp register...*winks*

My sis,u will include it soon.I have not been ttc actively in the last two months but i av been actively kpekusing ;Kikikikikikiki grin .I know God will answer each and everyone of us soon.
#confessionbringsconception#

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by suremum: 8:26am On Sep 28, 2016
catillidon:
Hello dear, there is a thread for people with asherman,check and u can get answers to ur questions. Take care
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 8:59am On Sep 28, 2016
God bless you mama...

Loisemm:
@mama waistbead , its alright.
All these was caused by misundastanding. U misunderstood what mamakendra was trying to say in her post where she asked u if it was 5 years or 15years. Honestly, I read it and saw the Smileys she used depicting shock, amazement and empathy. She only wanted clarification which is normal cos 15years no be beans. Its a miraculous testimony!

My sister, don't allow this issue cloud ur testimony.
U would have simply made it clear to her and others who perhaps had not seen your previous explanation about starting to try and conceive for many years before you got married, dear.
On her behalf and spongeisback and as Bfp monitor and chief registrar, I apologise.

U ladies too @sponge.isback &mama.kendra, should not have reacted back, sisters. We should have just given her the benefit of doubt that Oh we think she must have misundastood our posts. And responded to her appropriately based on that.
Do you know how many ppl may have openly and subtly mocked her in this journey? That's TTC for you. It can make us become more suspicious of comments and things than the woman who did not pass thru TTC.
Let's all put this behind us as mama.kendra has already done.

@Waist.bead, forget about it and enjoy your new gift. And bless us with your WIDD.
I have started compilations of Sept Bfp Roll Call. Congrats again!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 8:59am On Sep 28, 2016
God bless you mama...

mamakendra:
Hmmmmmmm.
Watching in 5D.
@ all mamas, e don do.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by waistbead: 9:05am On Sep 28, 2016
@Loisemm, tanks dear I actually posted my 15 yrs TTC journey n WIDD dunno why it didn't upload here..I didn't just typed 15 yrs to attract attention here I wanted to tell my story here to encourage ATC to hold on to this very God that if God could do it for a sinner like waistbead that same God ll do it for any woman in the waiting room.

I have been mocked, haters were looking out for my return to my fathers house.my course mate then in schl once called me she said and I qoute(waistbead u don born I said yes as if I knew where she was driving to she said no b to marry drive big motor na to born pickin n dis very lady wasn't marry oo)

@Sponge.isback and those liking ur post u tink calling me names ll make me to post my story sorry to disappoint u all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni3601: 9:08am On Sep 28, 2016
Waistbead , please let it be bygone ,
Pls post your widd biko ,
We can pick one or two things to learn
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 9:49am On Sep 28, 2016
Pls waistbead it's enough oooo biko Nne don't post d WIDD I nor fit even judge case pls dear try nd let go

@spongeisback it's enough dear
@mamakendra I agree wif u dat I always look back at post to se what I persons fertility journey was incase she has anything related to mine dt was sorted out so I can relate wif it 90% of us do dat it's normal in NL tt thread so pls don't b offended at d replies u got dear it's probably hormones

@all this God is still in the business of doin good ooo see a big snake my husband kille lastnight in our yard it can only be God! My dogs were just barking when we cme out we saw d snake crawling away so Darling Husband killed it......Thank God oooo

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 9:54am On Sep 28, 2016
@safe06 we miss u ooo ah he don tey biko show face....... can we play the YOU KNOW YOU ARE TTC WHEN...... game to ease d tension in d house? Sum1 start it biko
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 9:55am On Sep 28, 2016
God dey!

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewomb: 9:58am On Sep 28, 2016
waistbead:
@Loisemm, tanks dear I actually posted my 15 yrs TTC journey n WIDD dunno why it didn't upload here..I didn't just typed 15 yrs to attract attention here I wanted to tell my story here to encourage ATC to hold on to this very God that if God could do it for a sinner like waistbead that same God ll do it for any woman in the waiting room.

I have been mocked, haters were looking out for my return to my fathers house.my course mate then in schl once called me she said and I qoute(waistbead u don born I said yes as if I knew where she was driving to she said no b to marry drive big motor na to born pickin n dis very lady wasn't marry oo)

@Sponge.isback and those liking ur post u tink calling me names ll make me to post my story sorry to disappoint u all.

Pls post what you did differently, i am itching to hear it oo especially the spiritual aspect. I Know TTC for 15yrs no be beans. let peace reign in the house. Every bfp announcement brings joy to me and I always look for forward for WIDD to encourage myself.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 9:58am On Sep 28, 2016
hey!!!!! am in @legendmother..

you know you are TTC when you start being suspicion of everyone around you.. undecided

you know you are TTC when you start planning who to dodge from when you get pregnant! grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.