Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5410049 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 7:02am On Nov 25, 2012
Good morning my sisters
After last night prayer, I had a 'revelational' dream. A very big wind came, all d ripe fruits on a fig tree I.e 'udara tree' in igbo lang.fell, two ran to me where I was sitting, I decide with other pple to go to d tree knowing there wl be more there. Others went empty handed but I went with a bucket, when we got to d tree there were many, only ripe one fell at a particular place, since I was d only one wt bucket I picked plenty and picked only d good and big ones. After, we went straight to church, saw that even a very old woman picked and gv hers to our pastor and I woke up. It ministered to me that as those fruits fell at a particular place, that place is here,sisters be ready for harvest of bfps and babies. The old woman that was able to pick and gv hers to d pastor, means there's no imposibility witth our God, no matter what d doctor has diagonised, its useless before our God. A wind of change has started blowing! As the 11th hour miracle is ending we are stepping into last minutes miracles and remember we hv a bucket filled with bfps and babies, it shall go round IJN!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 10:12am On Nov 25, 2012
@Pink, amen to God's blessing and reward to us.

MamaTriplets: @Alwaystrue, here I am send me grin . Me too dey suspect you, chei!!! ur typographical errors are TOO much, U don get belle ooo!!! shocked shocked shocked . Hope U know say Memory loss & dizziness are early signs of pregnancy? Hmmmmm... Talk true na, Alwaysbaby!!! wink How e dey do U? Hmmmm... My friend don get belle ni grin grin grin

If you see as I scatter laff for here. Imagine me wey type something and when I go back to review am, I just shock shocked, say na me type this kain thing? Choi!!!!
angry You come dey make me dey shame now angry
No be my fault say nairaland dey mess up no gree me edit am ontime but I edit am sharply, you sef, how u take see am quick quick, na monitoring poster you be? Madam headmistress.

You mean am lipsrsealed? say typing mistake anyhow na sign of pregnancy? Hmmmn, na different ways e dey do person true true o, abi some go dey vex for their coworkers and dh, some go just dey dey quiet for the thread, you no go hear <pim> from their side and some go just become gangster dey shoot verbal artillery. Make I go research am online. cool

Thanks for those prayer points, it was a great time interceeding for us all. There shall be commotion of testimonies of pregnancies in Jesus name.

@Udoka,
Be it unto us according to the word of God. Positive changes are already being experienced by many of us and the testimony will be complete.

@steveade,
Sorry, Carrot Top Drugs limited in Ebutte-meta distributes so just google and call the numbers you see there for more details.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by memyselfandI: 6:42pm On Nov 25, 2012
@MamaT, thanks for checking on me. I running a programme that is taking most of my time.
@all, May the good Lord answer our prayer.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 7:36am On Nov 26, 2012
good morning my fruitful mothers and fathers. how una dey? i just wanna say hi. do av a pleasant week.i lv u all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 26, 2012
@Udoka d dreamer & interpreter!!! Cold ran thru my body as I read ur post. What U saw is REAL cos d way I prophecied during d night prayers & am sure others did too, something MUST HAPPEN!!! We are not wasting time calling on the name of the Lord. Soon the Evidence will MANIFEST!!! @Alwaysbaby abeg no vex wink grin . I just dey rejoice wit U for d belle wen U don get. So U dey shame? U don forget say d real 'shame' dey come wen U go born Octuplets com dey born every year by year till ur Ministry is FULL. Lol cheesy cheesy grin grin . @All, on Friday this week is the 3oth of November. By Midnight we would collectively speak to December to Yield its Increase into our Lives. The Highest BFP will be recorded next Month. I can't wait!!! Get Ready!!! Its gonna be AWESOME!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 10:50am On Nov 26, 2012
@Chi16 and memyselfand1, greetings o.

@Mamatriplets, na the error I dey shame for. I no fit shame for pregnancy o, the one God gif me, my husband's own? ehn! Lailai o.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stevade(f): 12:21pm On Nov 26, 2012
@ Alwaystrue thanks, i google the details nd got their numbers God bless you.

@All, i known we are serving d God of last minute miracle, He is going to give all of us special gift i mean Bfp in this new season nd d remaining days left in 2012.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MSTIA: 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2012
Hello fruitful mothers sure evryone is doing great. I have been MIA. The morning sickness been dey deal with me seriously. But am a lot better now. I pray that there shall be explosion of BFP news here before the year end. God is still in the business of doing good. God bless y'all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 8:47am On Nov 27, 2012
@Stevade,
Amen.

MStia,
May the Lord strengthen you.

All,
Hope you are good. Keep holding onto the rock of our salvation, Jesus Christ. He is faithful who promised. He will visit us.
He is the God of <By this time tomorrow>.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by abiop: 2:54pm On Nov 27, 2012
if by virtue of what you are experiencing and what you have read, you think you are experiencing prostate which inhibits free flow of semen when ejaculating, what is he best solution drug wise aside surgery
baby dust to all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:13am On Nov 28, 2012
Where is everyone? Had to scroll to be bottom to see this page.
Hope everyone is doing well. Seems you are all getting ready for xmas.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 9:40am On Nov 28, 2012
hi everyone, been a while

@all preggy mommas, hope the babies are kicking really hard, wishing you all healthy and happy preggy journey.

@All,
The Lord is about to do something great in our midst, so lets not relent in fervent prayers and follow-ups. It is well.

have a nice and fruitful day.

sending out baby dust to everyone.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 9:43am On Nov 28, 2012
Beloved1993: Where is everyone? Had to scroll to be bottom to see this page.
Hope everyone is doing well. Seems you are all getting ready for xmas.

Xmas on point my sister,
the Lord will perfect all that concerns us and give us Xmas gifts that would wow us all.

As for me, i need 2 sticky beans (BFP)as Xmas gift wink

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by camrygmail: 4:43pm On Nov 28, 2012
Hello fuirtful vines.

I am just stoping by to say hello and sending prayers of bfp.

Congrats to fruitful ,zenog,udoka and s.eanbell thank God for his blessings on your life.

HW , champs ,mstia , aderayo and all the other preggies how are u all doing .

As for me am still hanging here and praying for safe and smooth delivery.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chidima: 7:08pm On Nov 28, 2012
@ all, wetin dey happen na. ok i understand pregnant women no too dey talk. Am thinking for this end of month prayer,it should just be for thanksgiving to God for what he has already done. I believe this is a time to say Thank you Baba God for making me pregnant. MamaT wetin you think?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 28, 2012
Ha!!! Chidima shocked shocked shocked . Y na me U dey direct ur suggestion to? U nor see Mama Alwaystrue? Abi U nor see say dem dey call her Pastor? tongue Me na Prayer Band leader oooo! grin grin .Your suggestion is great, afterall faith is the evidence of things not seen. Our Babies are already in our Tummies!!! So thanking God for his wonders is infact On Point. This week I bought 2 sexy maternity gowns that will accomodate my triplets till 9months. cheesy . @JoesQ, U better respect urself & report to this forum cos I saw U taking a peek. I Miss U gal. @All, Friday is just 2 days away, endeavour not to over work urself as its gonna be FANTABULOUS!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2012
Hello sisters o,
how are you all? The forum has been a little quiet. Flakeey, wish you success in this desire o. Thanks for stopping by camrygmail.

@Beloved1993, we are all good I guess.

@MamaT, HAWT Mama! shocked, Mama wey no dey slack cheesy, I dey enjoy you jare. Na your name dem go call na, no be you self-appoint yourself as spiritual mama. Odi kwa spiritual. You too much jare.

It's been busy but at least we dey come around from time to time.

@All, we are not alone. God is with us through the sunshine and the rain, through the floods and the heat, through the pain and the uncertainty. He said that we should not fear but keep looking unto Him the author and the finisher of our faith. Our hope and salvation says it is well. He derives pleasure in blessing His children. Let us keep rejoicing for He has done it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2012
Hi all me i just dey o. Am on a strict diet to eliminate estrogen from my system. I just drank one now, garlic, ginger and aloe vera blended together, o boy the thing bitter no get part two
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by profeseur(f): 9:43am On Nov 29, 2012
Hi evry1 ,
@pink22 cn u share ur diet , it myt b useful to some of us. Garlic, ginger and aloevera...did u jst buy em and blended dem togethr or u bot a finished mixed product. My estrogens r pretty high too.

@all pls oh is it possible to b havin cramps ...ovulation cramps bt nt ovulaatiing. I've been havin cramps jst lyk i did last circle bt i keep using d Opk n it says negative. Today is cd17....been havin cramps since cd14.I'm using fertilaid now bt still not ovulating. *sighs*
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 1:25pm On Nov 29, 2012
hello peeps,

ok, today from my calculation l should be 6weeks, so we decided to see the doctor and do the needful. We havent got to this stage before, that shows our God indeed is faithful!
The PT came out Postive, pelvic scan didnt show much, but doctor said it showed sign of PG. i guess transvirginal scan should have been done at this early stage and not pelvic. So he placed me on cyclogest 400 m.g 2x daily, babyaspirin and folic acid. I asked him to give me the progesterone shot, he said it will require me coming every two days, that it's same with the cyclogest. However, l told him am not comfortable taking the cyclogest vaginally, but prefer the backside, he said no problems. l read it sometimes irritates the cervix when taken vaginally, l maybe wrong but am playing safe, would have preferred the shot (thats the problem with awoof (NHS), if am paying cash l guess he would have given me the shot!

I want to thank everybody onces more, we are still crossing our fingers, thats what l need mostly, did this to fulfil all righteouness, that Grace that has seen us this far will complete the good work!
Wishing everyone the last minute miracle.

@HW
thanks for all your post on fertilaid, it encouraged me to use it.

@profeseur
the best way of confirming O is through follicle scan, you may try that to be sure u are or not Oing.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2012
@udoka...congrats. the Lord dat started this work wi perfect it.ur joy must be full. i tap into ur miracle. sti on my 2ww so fx
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tuns10: 2:06pm On Nov 29, 2012
I have been a silent follower of this tread for more than 2 years now.just had to come out to congratulate u udoka.
Don't wory this time its goin to be positive all thru.that wonderful thing the Lord has started in u wl grow to perfection.
All the preg.ladies I say may God grant u safe delivery
And to us ttc it is well.the Lord wl visit us and grant us our last minute miracles and we wl celebrate the yuletide with joy
Cheers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 2:33pm On Nov 29, 2012
@Udoka, forget about the past, what the doctors said or what the issues were.
one thing i know for sure is that this one has come to stick and stay, dont doubt the good work of God, HE is ever faithful, BELIEVE!
congratsssssss....wishing a H&H9Ms.

@All, The GOD who has started good works in our midst will complete them and never stops.

Cheerssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by profeseur(f): 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2012
@Udoka thanks for your response.....i don't know if it'l b too late bt i'l go fr d scannin tomorow..to just check n see ....i wish an Opk culd hav done d job tho...mke thngs easier.
You are truelly blessed, u'l carry this pregnancy to 9months and hav a smooth and safe delivery by God's grace.what God has done, he'l see to completion.so don't worry.smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 7:31pm On Nov 29, 2012
Congratulations again Dear Udoka, the Lord who has began this good work in you is faithful to complete it, do not be afraid of anything, for me am sure your twins is right inside of you and you will carry this pregnancy to full terms. you are in my prayers girl, God bless and keep you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:19am On Nov 30, 2012
Congrats Udoka, wishing you a happy and health 9 months. Have no fear, the Almighty is with you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RocksQueen: 5:51am On Nov 30, 2012
OMG!OMG!!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!!!!!
UDOKAAAAAAA!
Thank God o!!!!!!!!!!
My Father my God, why do You love us so much?
I waa gonna come tell u all that we are taking a break from TTC so I would not be as frequent as before....long story...but this post is about my sister and friend and partner...

Udoka.....I get a page full of wetin to type but my mind is flying faster than my fingers!
Baba God that answers prayers, how else can we thank You than to praise You Holy name!

Udoka....my shout just woke up dh, e fly up dey look whether thief enter house! I am super duper happy love......choi!
Seanbell.....Hebrew Woman....Arlington....GenBuhari....MSTIA....all you absentees biko bia o! Come and see what the Lord has done!

Udoka...put this baby is in hands of the Creator so that no man,woman or spirit can tamper! As for the scan result....e no mean anything cos ur baby is in your womb. If dem zoom well dem for see...by ur calculation u may be 6weeks but the baby may actually have been like 5weeks and few days...so you are pretty fine.
Pls eat healthy....stay away from fish and liver...rest a lot....if u tire sit or lie down immediately...NO SEX for now make dh hold im side small till u hear heartbeat or till dr says so....were u on metformin?...take ur progestrone religiously...no fry plantain or any food..infact no carry that belle near hot fire...chop anytin wey hungry u but dont get adventurous with food...forget isi ewu nkwobi etc for now...

I fit type type ontop this matter but make i post this one first!
((((HUGGGGGGGG))))
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MSTIA: 6:49am On Nov 30, 2012
Great Great God, He has done it again. Udo nne, you have conquered. Thank God for his faithfulness. I have been praying seriously that there shall not be any Negative report. When I read ur post on the preg thread. I prayed that from that day that your story will change too. And so shall it be. This one is permanent. That baby is in the hand of the Almighty God and no power will tamper with it IJN. I am more than Happy for you my sister. I wld ve preferred the shots jst like U said. If the doc can get the injections for you you cld get a nurse in a clinic close to ur house. That wz wat my doc did for me. Though he referred me to a clinic close to my house where I went to take it 2x wkly for 8wks. Nonetheless this one is permanent. Pls stay out of stress. I have been out of work for over a month now (had to get a docs report) will resume by next wk. This blessing will go round IJN. Our God is faithful. God bless y'all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 6:50am On Nov 30, 2012
profeseur: Hi evry1 ,
@pink22 cn u share ur diet , it myt b useful to some of us. Garlic, ginger and aloevera...did u jst buy em and blended dem togethr or u bot a finished mixed product. My estrogens r pretty high too.

@all pls oh is it possible to b havin cramps ...ovulation cramps bt nt ovulaatiing. I've been havin cramps jst lyk i did last circle bt i keep using d Opk n it says negative. Today is cd17....been havin cramps since cd14.I'm using fertilaid now bt still not ovulating. *sighs*

about a mudu of garlic , same qty of garlic then a little ginger blend all together and sieve. It eliminates estrogen from the body. Take first thing in the morning ( empty stomach ) last thing at night, just a glass full.
Av also cut out all refined foods including sugar. More of whole grains, vegs and fruits. Am also taking a detox tea and i can see so much diff. Am hoping for the Dr to tell me on my next appt. That the fibroid is now smaller than 2.9cm .

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 7:03am On Nov 30, 2012
Udosky Udonne what shall we say unto the Lord all weave to say is thank you Lord. Its so overwhelming words are not enough. The Lord will go before you and make every croaked way straight. Happy 39 weeks dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 30, 2012
UdoPauly,

Good Morning Ma ooo!!! Chukwu Aluka!!Congratulations..I am sooooo happy for you.This testimony is permanent..Lovely news..So upon all the travel your DH sis you still chained the man with knackson..Your CM dey powerful oo.You fit package am for sale?Omo igbo special grin grin.Stick with your progesterone and please visit that your doctor often for monitoring..It's still a bit early for pelvic scan..a trans va ginal one would have shown something,You are right..all i know is that a paulina is in your womb..Congratulopiaaaaaaaa!!!!!!I wish i could paste my happiness for you to see..This baby is the Lords' and he will see you through a happy and wonderful 9 months...
Our God be praised..He has been pouring his blessings on this thread since this year and i believe he will do more before we leave this 2012!

Rocky,
Thanks for alerting me oo!! I see you..Did you say no knackson?How do you want Udo to survive?the main chairperson? abeg nothing stopped me oo though we were kinda scared.. grin.But them fit hold body if dem choose to..i no too know.I even had nkwobi recently,i dunno why its contraband food that i crave for..Things that are almost impossible to find here..kai!Wetin dey shelle for your end?

Camrygmail,
Thanks a lot ma..blow a kiss to your LO for me abeg.

@ All
Good Morning,baby dust and God's favorrr kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 10:27am On Nov 30, 2012
@all,
Thanks you! thank you!! thank you!!

@Rocksqueen
lol@DH thinking thief enter house. thanks babe! your prophesy came thru..shey u gat! But all these your rules too much ooo, BTW yes no knackson till further noticegrin

@seanbaby
lol.. l no chain the man ooo, when we think its impossible is when God proves himself mighty!

MSTIA
thank you dear, you and Hebrewoman are big encouragement to me, becuase you have been in my shoes before, you can feel me better, if God can sustain you this far, l know HE is not partial!

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.