Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,820 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5394536 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stevade(f): 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2012
@ camrymamababy congratulations!!!

@ udoskymamaiscoming pls dont be afraid you wil surely have a good testimony to say, what the Lord has done for u shall be permanent devil shall not cut short joy it is well wt you my sister.
@ All unah gud afternoon o, today is CD 15 i dont think am ovulating because no sign at all unlike b4 what can cause sudden stop in ovulation like dat because i do b4? low progesterone can cause it? God have mercy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2012
Congrats camryyy!!!!!!!!!! Kisses to your daughter

Hebrewoman,Hope the swelling don disappear totally oo!!

Udoka,please look for the book hebrewwoman reccommended..Supernatural childbirth,abeg the devil is a liar biko

Good evening and baby dust to all.. kiss kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by PRETTYMOMMA: 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2012
@udoka. The devil is a. Liar. He can never take this one from us!
Father in heaven I commit unto You this day the baby in udoka's womb and say because the baby is in Your hands, no man or spirit can snatch it away!
Your word says 'I Am the Lord Your God...IS ANYTHING TOO HARD FOR ME?'
Lord is there anything too hard for You? Please Lord, we pray this day that because nothing is too hard for You to do, WHATSOEVER udoka is experiencing will have a positive outcome in the mighty name of Jesus! Amen!
Dear Lord we beg You in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ to PLEASE answer the prayers of this young lady called udoka on this thread, as well as the prayers of the other ladies here...and help her to overcome the devil and his threats!
We ask for forgiveness where we have prayed wrongly and ask that You do not look upon our sins cos we are all sinners..rather we pray that You look upon the innocence of this unborn child and have mercy upon us.
HAVE MERCY O LORD AND HEAR OUR HUMBLE REQUEST IN JESUS NAME.....AMEN!
Udoka please don't worry. If you can, take time off work and rest and rest and rest!
Bed rest may be all you really need. I rested for 5 days after the bfp. Anytime I cramp, back to the bed I run! And I was cramping badly like af was coming. But whenever I sit or lie down, it subsides!
Please take a break from work..let ur dr give u atleast 3days off.Spend all your thots imagining the baby and baby things. When u are tense, you may start to cramp so please declare that the baby is in the hands of God and imagine it in your minds eye! You will see that you won't be afraid anymore cos you trust God to be the only one that can hold something and the devil will NOT come near. You are simply a vessel to carry a child that belongs to God, no one that harm that child IJN!

I dunno what it is but I join my faith with urs to say NOT THIS TIME!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 5:55pm On Dec 03, 2012
@camrygmail...congratulobia. @udoka... satan is a liar. God wi perfect dt which he started in ur life and ur joy must b full. keep ur faith alive sis.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 7:39pm On Dec 03, 2012
Hi mummy's. Camrygmail congratulatns to u dear, udoka d devil is a liar and as for d book supernatual birth do go get it I ve one too though still reading it. but wat ve read so far is very enlighten and encouraging
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2012
Udobaby the devil is only making noise. he knows he's defeated. Continue to thank God for ur miracle
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oct20: 8:47pm On Dec 03, 2012
@stevade...my progesterone is low too.are u on any medication?am on cd1 today.all is well. @pinky 22...hw far wt d garlic nd ginger?hv u gtn d apple cider?

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hebrewwoman1: 10:43pm On Dec 03, 2012
Hey ladies, hope u all are doing gud.

@seanbell, yea d swelling has completely gone dwn...thnx for asking. How are u hanging in the and how's LO?

@udoka2, wuld b nice to read 4rm u. We want to rejoice with you dear cos we knw God is on d throne and wil take care of evrythng. He doesn't stop half way.

@all, I jst found out am having a GIRL!!! Am so so excited and I jst can't stop praising d Lord almighty. Dis experience has been worth all d late nite cries. It wasn't easy but it was worth it.

Ladies pls hold on to God, he will definitely answer those prayers n wipe those tears. He cares and he listens.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 5:14am On Dec 04, 2012
grin wink
Wow, congrats hebrewwoman. It is a girl, another hebrewwoman and Deborah in the making. She is blessed within you. May the Lord see you through and you will receive her in your arms at the set time. Happy for you o. How Cali now?

@All, as Hebrewwoman said, keep holding unto our faithful God. Continually serve Him and live rejoicing everyday. Do not fret or worry because you are a chosen vessel to carry godly seed. It is not about you, it is about God and the sooner we realise this, the easier for us to wait on Him faithfully.
Since children are the heritage of the Lord and His reward, and are like arrows in the quiver, God is still in the business of giving children. Your joy and that of your spouse shall be full over God's desires that He will fulfil in your life.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 7:57am On Dec 04, 2012
congratulations again Hebrew woman, so happy for you, your babygirl is blessed.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:43am On Dec 04, 2012
Oct 20: @stevade...my progesterone is low too.are u on any medication?am on cd1 today.all is well. @pinky 22...hw far wt d garlic nd ginger?hv u gtn d apple cider?

my sister am doing it o . Garlic ginger and aloe vera ,it has helped the constipation due to the fibroid a lot. Am also exercising and detoxifying . I didn't get the ACV again , someone's sending my myomin from the UK
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 8:45am On Dec 04, 2012
Congratulations Hebrewwoman. So happy for u.having a baby girl 1st is really wonderful especially if she takes after u.I long for that too. Congrats once again. Can't wait to be like u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:47am On Dec 04, 2012
Congrats HW for ur little girlie .
That's just the miracle am believing God for, a baby girl or perhaps two girls ( twins) am just crazy about baby girls they are always soooooooo cute lol!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 8:58am On Dec 04, 2012
congrats
hebwoman....am so hapy for u. @udoka...hop u ar feeling beta. our God is a
perfect God and He wi perfect ur miracle. i av u in my prayer. it is
wel wit u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 04, 2012
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 9:50am On Dec 04, 2012
wow HW, am so happy for you
i love girls too, like pink22 said, i would love to have a girl or 2 girls at a time.
my hubby wants girl as firstborn.

i know God will grant us our earth desires.

Udoka, how are you feeling sweetie, hope you are having a good rest, put all ur trust in God, those that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength...Fear not for the Lord is with you.

@Adedoyin, how are you and how is it with the BV, hope everything is under control?

Babydusts to us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RolaRayo: 10:31am On Dec 04, 2012
@fruit full and Uteh please were you able to get the soft cups here in Nigeria?Please mail me the address or phone number of who u got it from.Please I really need this urgently.Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by champs: 10:37am On Dec 04, 2012
Hebrew woman:

@all, I jst found out am having a GIRL!!! Am so so excited and I jst can't stop praising d Lord almighty. Dis experience has been worth all d late nite cries. It wasn't easy but it was worth it.

Congrats on your pink bump/bundle of joy

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 11:04am On Dec 04, 2012
Champs biggie belle hows it goin kudos to the fluttering, how does it feel like? grin

@ Hebrew woman....Yayyy! for hebrew woman junior! wink Congrats dear!

@ Udoka... It is Well. God wil prove himself to you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blendy77(f): 2:21pm On Dec 04, 2012
Camry congratulations o, really happy for you. My love and kisses to LO. Can't wait to be like you when I grow up.

Hebrew congrats also. I love girls sooo sooo much. My kisses to her.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by champs: 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2012
ebony13: Champs biggie belle hows it goin kudos to the fluttering, how does it feel like? grin

Thanks,everything is going smoothly,just counting down to delivery date,i know it is still far. How are you doing? Have you started the IUI procedure? Where are you now in your cycle?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by PRETTYMOMMA: 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2012
@ HW...congrats o!!! Here comes the baby that will take care of the momma in the years to come! Congrats o!! In my place na female child be the woman own cos the male will always concentrate on his family!
Hip hip hip...hurray!!!!

@ udoka. Hi dear? How are you? I am still praying for you as are many of us....come in when you can honey!

@champs. Incase I haven't said this b4, I totally love all your BandB smileys smiley . They take me down memory lane to when I was practically living on that site. I still go there a lot especially when redirected by google cos I kinda trust the comments there than on other ttc sites. It took me one year to find this ttc thread and since den, I throwey my BandB password cos I realised that I preferred a site where I could ask 'can I eat fufu when am taking clomid or is ewedu good for hormonal imbalance?' without necessarily confusing everybody.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 5:04pm On Dec 04, 2012
@flaky tnks so much bv is very under control, but just found out my fibroid has grow alittle let me quote my pelvic scan result..."observed at the posterior aspect of the uterus is an hypoechoic mass which measures abt 20-22mm in L - B diameter. (submucous fibroid nodes)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stevade(f): 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2012
Adedoyinsola: @flaky tnks so much bv is very under control, but just found out my fibroid has grow alittle let me quote my pelvic scan result..."observed at the posterior aspect of the uterus is an hypoechoic mass which measures abt 20-22mm in L - B diameter. (submucous fibroid nodes)

Adedoyinsola, are u on any fertility drugs? because there are fertility drugs that feeds fibriod and you need to work on dat becos large fibriod will not allow BFP.
@ All baby dust to you!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:44pm On Dec 04, 2012
Mine was ( i believe its gone) about 2.9cm but was still preventing implantation .

Udobaby where are you, talk to us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RolaRayo: 9:18pm On Dec 04, 2012
Hello everyone!Please has anyone used the soft cups before?if yes,pls where can I get them to buy?please am in desperate need of this.thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oct20: 10:54pm On Dec 04, 2012
@stevade...am presently on b6 nd fertilaid,can both increase d size of fibroid?wat are u using for the progesterone?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 12:33am On Dec 05, 2012
prettymomma, please how did you respond to bromergon? haaaaaaaaa, its something else, i used it when i wanted to sleep and woke up almost throwing up, i mistakenly used it when i was going for night duty and i saw hmmmmmm, the only time i dint feel it was when i divide the tab into two and use the other half. give me tips on how i can manage it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by PRETTYMOMMA: 6:17am On Dec 05, 2012
Omonikiba...my sister I have odeshi in my blood! After a day or so, I didn't even realise that I was on drugs. Maybe cos I used to sandwich it..as in taking it after taking some spoons of food then finishing my meal. Have you tried that? Pele o!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 8:29am On Dec 05, 2012
@Pink, it is gone in Jesus name. I pray the next pregnancy is carried to term in Jesus name.

@Prettymomma, serious laugh at odeshi. You too strong kakaraka. Many of these medicines are best taken with heavy food to curb nausea.

All, May the Lord crown this year with great blessings for us and our desires granted through Him.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 9:07am On Dec 05, 2012
Good morning All, how was ur nite, hope splendid?
Glory be to God

@Adedoyinsola, i think you are doing something wrong to make ur fibroid grow bigger, it's either you are on fertility drugs as Stevade said or your diet. firstly, you have to cut off sugar completely from ur diet, fibroid feeds on sugar.

Someone said something about Cleanshield on this forum, i think you should try it too, it shrinks fibroid, balances body PH and lots more, you can browse it up, a friend who has cervical infection also told me she got it for 4k, she has testimonies about it after using 3 bottles.

will also try it if the witch (AF) shows up.

Have a wonderful day
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfull1: 1:33pm On Dec 05, 2012
@roleayo i used softcup for two circles. you can call this lady. dont know if she will have o.08024560337 cryso much going on right now. but i know i will come back to testify.

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Nnajampa and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.