Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5410334 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 1:59pm On Dec 02, 2012
Congratulations camrybabe wink,welcome to d world camry junior.u r for signs n wonders.God bless u real good.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmom: 2:09pm On Dec 02, 2012
Congratulations camrygmail,our God is a very faithful God.dis is the beginning of abundance of good thgs for u & ur entire family.ur generation shall be called blessed & u shall be called the mother of d glorious ones Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2012
woooow!congratulations camrygmail, God is good,welcome baby girl. God bless you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2012
Double post
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2012
udoka2: Praise the lordddddd!!!!! Camrygmail congratulovia!! Its the Lords doing and its marvelous in our sight. Her generation shall serve her!
Them get choice? Congratulations to Camrygmail!!! The Lord has given U Laughter!!! Ur Morning has come. I Rejoice wit U. @All, Udoka said something sometime ago. She said when ur neighbours are getting wat U are praying for it means God is in the neighbourhood!!! Tap into the presence of God in this forum. A member in my church dedicated her miracle Baby today after 4years. The Lady kept on saying that even wen d Doctors said zero God proved himself, that shld be zero sperm count I suppose. Is there anything too hard for Our Creator to do? Of course NOT!!! Udoka is still wit the baton, who will take over from her this week? Receive Grace to Overtake! Beautiful Week to Y'all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 3:16pm On Dec 02, 2012
Our Daddy that hears the cries of his children, I ask may this baton never remain with me till d end of this month! Daddy let it go round IJN.
@mamaT
Its very evident that HE is in the neighbourhood!!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hebrewwoman1: 3:27pm On Dec 02, 2012
Awwww congrats camrygmail, God is amazingly faithful. May ur baby girl be a blessing to her generation and may she stand out amongst her peers.
Congrats again dear, may u experience d unconditional love dat motherhood brings.

This is my prayer for evryone on dis thread, as we rejoice wit camrygmail over her blessing, may pple rejoice wit us in d same way.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 7:07pm On Dec 02, 2012
@Udoka Congrats once again!I don tell una b4 naa!All d glory be to God alone.
@Camrygail, OMG!!!Congrats dear,God be praised for this great thing He has done in our midst.It is well with u both IJN.She's blessed among her peers n for signs n wonders.Hugs n kisses to her for me o!
@All,God is ever faithful n never late.D best meals dey take time to prepare o,it is well with us all.Luv y'all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 7:50pm On Dec 02, 2012
@ Camrygmail. Congratulations!!!!! God bless and elevate your little angel! Welcome to the world princess.

@ Hebrew womn. Wow! Dts so exciting! Waiting for your monday update. Thank God for journey mercies!

@ Udoka...latest mumi! God is faithful! Too faithful to fail. Congrats once again.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RolaRayo: 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2012
@camrygmail I say a big congrats to u!Ur gift is a permanent one.She shall be a source of joy to u and her generation at large!She shall proffer solution to her world!This is just d beginning dr!The storm is over!Glory be to d name of d Lord in d highest!Hallelluyah!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by champs: 11:25pm On Dec 02, 2012
camrygmail: With great joy and gratitude to the prayer answering God I announce the arrival of our daughter ( after 10+ hours of labor and almost 4yrs of ttc) she is worth it all.
Am grateful to God that we r home, and that we both came home together. I am grateful to God for his provision,, for strength and for all the love she has received.

Wow! Huge congratulations to you and your DH. I am so happy for you . Welcome little princess,you shall be a source of joy to your parents.God bless you and your family.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bukieluv(f): 11:45pm On Dec 02, 2012
Congrats Camrygmail. I rejoice with you. She will be a source of blessing to you and her generation. Thank you Lord for honouring your word in camrygmail life.

@ all our Pregy mama trust your Lo are kicking big time, I'm joining you guys very soon.

@ all God will honour his word in our lives. We will testify this month in Jesus Name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfull1: 11:50pm On Dec 02, 2012
Praises be unto agbanilagbatan! Our God who delivers completely. Congratulationsssss camrygmail.I know in her hands are Gȍº°˚˚°ºd tidings for u̶̲̥̅̊ and ur family from baba God. She will fulfil purpose in Jesus' name.

@mamatripplet ‎​Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§ o he ΐs in the neighbourhood with xmas gifts. He ΐs a generous God and he will show everyone here his generousity.

@alwaystrue thanks o. As for the kicks I don't know o. Na sleep I dey pray for. We are having our first scan on thursday and ​♏Ɣ doctors calculation I'm 7weeks now.

@ all mothers of glorious generation Oba Oni Ise ara will not overlook anyone here. Congrats again mama camrygmail LO
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 4:34am On Dec 03, 2012
Mummy CAmrygmail congratssss dear welcome little princeSs GoD bless n keep u. Make His countenance shine upon u n be gracious onto u. IJN

@all let's be thankful for what God has done already for us remainning as am tAking d baton soon IJN. Hv a lovely week aheaD
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 6:12am On Dec 03, 2012
Good morning all

devil has started a battle, join ur faith with me, NEVER again!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 6:23am On Dec 03, 2012
Join me in praising God as he has graced me to c the begining of another year of my life.He's been so faithful.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nice001: 8:26am On Dec 03, 2012
Camrrrrrrrrry! Congratulations!!!! What more can I say that hasn't been said already? God be praised for His manifold blessing.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 8:56am On Dec 03, 2012
udoka2: Good morning all

Udoka cöngrats first on ur bfp. The devil is a liar, his plans has woefully failed in your prbgnancy. You and ur baby are source of terror to the devil. I hope u have declared fast today to defeat him. Declare positive things to ursef and dont entertain fear. We will not tell u sori bt congratulations just like Camrygirl.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 9:31am On Dec 03, 2012
Camrygmail..congrats on ur newborn baby gurl, may the joy of the LORD be her strength as she grows.

Udosky, my thoughts are with you, the LORD will complete what HE has started in your life and marriage.

@All, may our joy be full and knows no bound this xmas period.
have a fruitful week!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 9:31am On Dec 03, 2012

NO NO NO,this is unacceptable, this CANNOT happen again, I join my faith with yours to stop the devil,he is a big big liar, no weapon formed against you shall prosper. I just saw dis post after breakfast, I would have loved to fast on your behalf but nonetheless am backing you up with prayers. Our God never fails. pls sisters, take some little time out on behalf of our sister udoka and tell God to intervene. Devil you are a liar,we must win.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 9:52am On Dec 03, 2012

Prayer points for u today:
1.I refuse to get used to ill health, in the name of Jesus.
2.Every door open to infirmity in my life, be permanently closed today, in the name of Jesus.
3.Every power contesting with God in my life, be roasted, in the name of Jesus.
4.Every power preventing God's glory from manifesting in my life, be paralysed, in the name of Jesus.
5.I loose myself from the spirit of desolation, in the name of Jesus.
6.Let God be God in my home, in the name of Jesus.
7.Let God be God in my health, in the name of Jesus.
8.Let God be God in my career, in the name of Jesus.
9.Let God be God in my economy, in the name of Jesus.
10.Glory of God, envelope every department of my life, in the name of Jesus. Amen

@Zenoj HBD u will surely hv a birthday gift from our almigty Father
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 9:55am On Dec 03, 2012
Udoka, pls and pls, dont accept it
there is power in tongue, be positive, dont let the devil rob you of ur testimony with deceit.
that is not ur portion, you shall carry this pregnancy to term IJMN,
start declaring it, use ur mouth to declare it, I REFUSE THE DEVICES OF THE ENEMY, I REJECT EVERY FORM OF MISCARRIAGE, WHTEVER THE ENEMY IS PLANNING CONCERNING MY PREGNANCY IS DESTROYED BY FIRE. NO CHANCE FOR THE DEVIL IN MY MARRIAGE...

look, whatever you believe is what you become, declare that that sign you are experiencing is pregnancy symptoms and nothing more. and so shall it be IJN (Amen)

sweetheart, no shaking, Jesus has the final say not the devil *kisses*
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 10:03am On Dec 03, 2012
Camrygmail Congratulations!!!! @MamaTriplet,I tap into that testimony yesterday.I just wish i can meet that man in person since i happen to be going through the same challenge.The testimony increase my hope of fathering a child.God has answered our prayers.More testimony is coming this month.IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uteh: 10:47am On Dec 03, 2012
Camrygmail, congrats on your safe delivery. May she be a blessing to her generation and a blessing to the kingdom of God, and you and your husband shall never lack resources to give her the best in life in Jesus name.

@Udoka, the devil is a liar. Affliction shall not arise a second time in Jesus name. Please stand on the word of God and declare it.

I was at a fruit of the womb programme last week wednesday and a lady came to testify of safe delivery. She had previously had many miscarriages. She said each time she gets pregnant, something will be telling her 'go to the toilet and check, blood is coming out'. She said she had always responded by going and it always turn out to be true. But this last pregnancy, each time that voice spoke she responded by saying she will not miscarry because the word of God said she shall not miscarry, that this one has come to stay and she plead the blood of Jesus.That was how she went through the 9 months and put to bed safely. Am narrating this to encourage you please to stand on the word of God and declare it, speak to that situation. Jesus 'replied ' the fig tree, it means the fig tree spoke to Jesus. So please speak the word of God to your body, for everything God created responds to it.

I know its not easy, but God is in that situation with you. decree peace to your body and the baby within in Jesus name, the devil will not rejoice over you in Jesus.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfull1: 10:52am On Dec 03, 2012
@udoka i join my faith with yours in prayers. this time you are a winner. your enemies are in open disgrace. we are all saying firm NO to the devil on ur behalf. plssss hold on to God. He is a miracle worker. hugsss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 11:06am On Dec 03, 2012
@camrygmail, congrats to you and your DH, how fast,I remember you announced you BFP April abi na March?, the Lord who did this will give you the second without a delay(I don dey wish u another one b dat oooo). She is blessed.

Udoka, it is well you and your baby, am not gonna say sorry to you, never will I. If you have not exhausted your leave, pls try and take leave from work, stay at home and fast, praise and pray. Don't do any work. I won't say begin to run helter sketer, just be calm, pray and praise. Declare the victory on the cross, don't look back on what had happened in the past to judge the present, God says, tell the children of Israel to 'go forward'.think of carrying your baby, think of how you wana see yourself in the nearest six months, big tommy, don't waste time what used to be but what it is now. Devil work on our mind so much to see there is fear there. Don't give in for fear.

@santel25, you will surely father a child, just continue in eating well and praising, profess positively. Create your world.

Is shall be well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 11:24am On Dec 03, 2012
below is one of RCCG hymns, lets sing it and hold on to the lyrics, its the promise of God and HE will never fail.
it rhymes with "There shall be showers of Blessing".

We will soon shout hallelujah
Because GOD will do new things
Sinners will soon be forgiven
Prodigals will come home soon

CHORUS
Shout Hallelujah
Because God will do new things
Sickness and sorrow will be gone
Hallelujah to our king

Sickness and sorrow will be gone
Bondage will be forgotten

The barren will be fruitful soon
Failure will be forgotten

We will soon shout Hallelujah
Poverty will soon be forgotten
Stagnancy will soon be gone

To all miracles are given
There shall be celebrations

Many shall have testimonies
Of prayers answered fully

One of us will chase a thousand
Two will conquer ten thousands

Songs of praises we will sing
Hallelujah to our King

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hebrewwoman1: 1:48pm On Dec 03, 2012
@Udoka2, I've been in ur shoes and it takes a lot to think positive cos u keep remembering d past. Nne dat past a reminder dat d devil cannot win dis one, let it encourage u to realize dat God can never fail you. You shall not CAST this one young. We refused to accept it, dis is a battle dat d devil cannot win.

Udoka pls find supernatural childbirth by Jackie Mize, read dat book evry single day and declare d prayers in there. It gave me so much hope and I hope d book does d same for you.

The same God dat did mine will do urs cos he is not partial. Am already rejoicing cos d devil has been put to shame and am not sure why he's even trying cos dis is a battle he has LOST over and over.

IT IS WELL!!!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmom: 2:09pm On Dec 03, 2012
Udoka fear not for the lord is with u & he has given u rest on all sides.1 kings 5:4
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by anjyskye: 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2012
gud aftn fruitful mothers pls i would like to know how much clomid cost here in nigeria, was told to buy it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2012
anjyskye: gud aftn fruitful mothers pls i would like to know how much clomid cost here in nigeria, was told to buy it.

clomid cost btwn N1,600 to N2,000 depending the area u are.

wish all the best with clomid
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2012
Uhn uhn @Udoka,
Those gates are not opening till the set time which is about 8months from now and the gates will be oppened for blessed, complete, perfectly formed children alive and healthy.

Psalm 147:13 ►
For he has strengthened the bars of your gates; he has blessed your children within you.

Believe it, declare it, and rejoice my dear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.