Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,646 members, 7,820,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5409490 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 10:32am On Nov 30, 2012
@profeseur
if you dont mind spending the money, go ahead and do it, even if you had ovulated the scan will see evidence of it. Tell the sonographer your experience, so he can be more careful while doing it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RocksQueen: 10:42am On Nov 30, 2012
@ udoka
I will never allow the praise for our mighty God to depart from my lips for this miracle!
Congrats ooooooooooo!!!

It was just like yesterday that you were saying 11 hour miracle na our portion! Your words have come to pass because you put your request to God and he didn't allow your words to come back void! May his name be glorified.

The baby is there...fear not!!!

@seanbell...abeg no try use apuruka like yasef compare with lillyliver like us o! You know say u be strong tower and nothing can shake you abi the tin chop crase?? undecided but nwanyo nwanyo for the knackson make u no go put another pickin inside there grin

May the blessings continue on this thread...infact I pray that there will be more bfp announcements on a daily basis IJMNIP.....Amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by PRETTYMOMMA: 11:21am On Nov 30, 2012
(SHOUTING AT THE TOP OF MY VOICE)
"SERVING A LIVING GOD, WE ARE SERVING
A LIVING GOD AMEN!"
UDOKA IT IS PERMANENT IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS!!!!!
I WISH YOU A HAPPY 9 MONTHS AND ETERNAL PEACE THEREAFTER IJN AMEN!!!

SPRINKLING BABY DUST TO ALL THE WAITING LADIES OF GOD! THIS YEAR SHALL NOT PASS YOU BY IJN!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmom(f): 12:16pm On Nov 30, 2012
@ Udoka, CONGRATULATIONS! I rejoice wit u & ur DH. Rejoicing will not cease in ur home IJN. Amen. I decree dat no power from d pit of hell will be able to tamper wit ur testimony IJN. Amen
D latest Iya Ibeji in town, abeg make sure u are resting well o.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 2:07pm On Nov 30, 2012
If the red sea could not stop Moses, River Jordan couldn’t stop Joshua, and the grave could not hold Jesus; Be assured that your 11th hour miracle is unstoppable this November in Jesus name

congratulattion UDOKA2 CARRY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 9 MONTHS WITHOUT STRESS GOD BLESS U
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by champs: 2:48pm On Nov 30, 2012
@udoka2, WOW!!!! I having been waiting for this positive news from you, Congratulations dearie,God will perfect this miracle he has already started in your life,do not entertain any fear because this one is permanent. Wishing you a stress free 9 months ahead, I am so happy for you kiss. As for the cyclogest, i took mine through the back door through out the duration because i didn't want to irritate my cervix, it is more comfortable via the rect.al,no leaking,staining etc. Please try and abstain for the now until maybe after 8 weeks or confirmation of fetal viability. The Lord is your strength!

@All that is still in God's waiting room, your miracle is definitely on the way,sending you all xmas sticky BFP.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 2:57pm On Nov 30, 2012
@champs
thanks for ur reply on cyclogest, it seems majority are taking it thru the virgy, definitely l feel comfortable with the back door. the last time l inserted thru the virgy, l didnt like the experience. was it only cyclogest u used, where u also given progesterone shot?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by champs: 3:07pm On Nov 30, 2012
udoka2: @champs
thanks for ur reply on cyclogest, its seem majority are taking it thru the virgy, definitely l feel comfortable with the back door. the last time l inserted thru the virgy, l didnt like the experience. was it only cyclogest u used, where u also given progesterone shot?
I used only Cyclogest 400m.g once daily @ bed time with Pregnacare Original and it was self medicated. After my last chemical pregnancy,immediately i confirmed BFP,I started the cyclogest on my own at 12DPO didn't want to take any chances,at least it was able to put my mind at ease. If the progesterone shot is going to ease your mind through the course of the 1st trimester,pls go for it,so as not to stress your self because of worry.Which ever decision you take,I know God will take control.Congratulations again.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 3:17pm On Nov 30, 2012
thank, am relaxed with the cyclogest anyway, just wanted to know. I got to this stage without taken anything, so l trust God now for success.

I read someting on pregnacare original that l didnt take the one l bought. It contains vitamin K, which helps in blood cloting. I am taking babyaspirin to thin out the blood, so taking vitamin K, will work against the work of baby aspirin. And if l have blood cloting issue (as its suspected could be the cause of the previous MCs), it will clot it the more - and l have been taking this previously! Am using only folic acid now, l will check out drug store for a prenatal without vitamin K. Wanted to share this info since, keep forgetting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by champs: 3:33pm On Nov 30, 2012
udoka2: Am using only folic acid now, l will check out drug store for a prenatal without vitamin K. Wanted to share this info since, keep forgetting.
You might want to check out MVS-PRENATAL which is very good also and no vitamin K in its content.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bukieluv(f): 8:37pm On Nov 30, 2012
Udoka -This kind God o, I never see your type o, this kind GOD o, blessed be your holy name. I rejoice with you dear Udoka, wishing you healthy full term pregnancy . Our God is ever faithful and full of wonders. He makes a way when there seems to be no way. What The Lord has done for you shall be permanent .

@ all Peggy mama - trust your Los are kicking , wishing you all safe delivery .

@ those of us in God's waiting room - we are next in line for miracles in Jesus name. God will prove himself mighty in our lives. By the end of this see we will all be singing a new song in Jesus name. Remember God is not a man, that should lie; neither the son of man that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? Or hath he spoken and shall he not make it good ? Our God is more than able, he's the only giver of glorious children.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfull1: 9:36pm On Nov 30, 2012
@ udoka what a great xmas gift. I'm so so so happy for you. God ΐs truly faithful and he will complete this great miracle in you and ur dh's life. Na wa o! Baba God never finish with us for here o. I see every ones story taking a new direction bringing victory and joy of fruitfulness. I see all our prayer worriors and pastor mrsssss carrying babies in threes and fourss. If you like tens sef. Even the silent reader grabbing and tapping annoiting. Before this year runs out nobody will be left out. All the fibroids will turn to fine boysss and everything devil has been using against himself will bring out the glory of God in us all.

Mummy UDOKA congrats again ooo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfull1: 10:03pm On Nov 30, 2012
@ udoka what a great xmas gift. I'm so so so happy for you. God ΐs truly faithful and he will complete this great miracle in you and ur dh's life. Na wa o! Baba God never finish with us for here o. I see every ones story taking a new direction bringing victory and joy of fruitfulness. I see all our prayer worriors and pastor mrsssss carrying babies in threes and fourss. If you like tens sef. Even the silent reader grabbing and tapping annoiting. Before this year runs out nobody will be left out. All the fibroids will turn to fine boysss and everything devil has been using against himself will bring out the glory of God in us all.

I still dey follow the vigil and prayers along with you all ​♏Ɣ sisters since sleep no dey Cΰ♏ for nite again make I kuku follow the gud course. And he ΐs hearing our cries and crowning our prayers IJN

Pregger mamas its the da Lord's doing so no shaking.

Mummy UDOKA congrats again ooo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:26am On Dec 01, 2012
As You have decreed into December SO SHALL IT BE IN JESUS NAME!!! I hear the Sound of Abundance of Rain. In this Month of December We shall record DOUBLE the number of BFPs that have taken place since the start of Midnight Prayers!!! This is Your Month of Double Portion!!! You Must MANIFEST!!! Happy New Month!!!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hebrewwoman1: 2:20am On Dec 01, 2012
Wow, jst dis few days dat I hvnt been on dis forum, so much to read. I'l b very brief cos m jst comin 4rm a very long trip dat made my feet a lil swollen, it was a 16hr flight so I knw dat might hve been d reason. Am prayin it goes dwn in a few days. I jst culdnt resist responding to Udoka.
Oh my goodness Udoka am so excited for u. Lets jst say I wasn't surprise Udoka my dear, I believed in my heart dat u are pregnant was jst waiting for u to let us knw u hve confirmed it. At 6weeks abdominal scan wnt show much na, so dat shouldn't even bother u. And also I hvnt ever taken progesterone shots oo, my Dr has always given me d vaginal one and it works jst fine.
Pls dnt even entertain fear, by ur next scan u shud see a healthy heartbeat. God wil see dis one thru, cal it am early Xmas gift 4rm God himself.
Ur very welcme, am really glad Fertilaid worked for u dear.

@evryone, how una dey, wil go thru all d comments 2mrw.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 4:47am On Dec 01, 2012
Amen Amen. Another great prayer time.
As the big fish that swallowed Jonah up was forced to vomit him back not even into the water where he first got him from but on the shore, may the year 2012, vomit by force, our desires and rewards in Jesus name and it will vomit them where they are meant to be.

It is our month of restoration and overtaking to recover all.

@Hebrewwoman,
Abeg sofry sofry na, 16hrs is long for the babies.

@MamaT, Thanks. As you labour for others, your blessings are manifesting.

@Udoka, I thought it was a done deal already. What the Lord has done for you shall be permanent, abeg come and start jisting us of the lovely mat gowns you will be wearing jare.

@fruitful, sure the babies are beginning to kick.

@all, we serve a living God. No situation is beyond Him. Keep believing.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loliporp(f): 4:52am On Dec 01, 2012
He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth the needy out of the dunghill;  That he may set him with princes, even with the princes of his people.  He maketh the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the Lord......Halleluyaaaaaaaaaa,for all d miracles on dis thread,i say thank U̶̲̥̅̊ lord, М̣̣̇Ɣ personal Doc udoka shocked dis is ฬάϮ i call eye popping miracle..d Lord be praised *hugs n congrats* U̶̲̥̅̊ and Dec yet 2 be discovered preggy mamas,its is ur turn 2 rejoice.luv U̶̲̥̅̊ all kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:51am On Dec 01, 2012
Go!.
tell MY people this,make it bold to them;
ON THE 1st DAY OF THE 12th MONTH IN THE 12th YEAR,(1/12/12) I WILL RESTORE ALL THEIR LOST GLORIES,I WILL MAKE THEM A HAPPY PEOPLE,THEIR ENEMIES WILL FLEE FROM THEM,THERE WILL BE MERRY MAKING IN THEIR CAMPS,
HUNGER NOR EMPTINESS SHALL BE FAR FROM THEM,THERE SHALL BE NO CASE OF SICKNESS,DEATH, ­WEEPING AND GNASHING OF TEETH.
THERE WILL BE PEACE,HAPPINES AND ADDVANCEMENT AMOUNGS THEM.
BUT THEY MOST REMEMBER ALSO TO KEEP MY WORDS ON THE TABLET OF THEIR MINDS AND THEIR MOUTHS SHLD SING TO THE GLORY OF MY NAME ALWAYS,FOR THIS,I THE LORD GOD OF HOST,SHALL CALL THEM MY CHILDREN AND TO THEM I WOULD BE THEIR FATHER TILL THE END OF TIME!
Dear sisters,as it was in the days of old,so shall it be to you and I today and always.
happy new month!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmom: 10:49am On Dec 01, 2012
@pink22 I say a very big AMENNNNNN.happy new month to all.dis is our ember to remember.our God is a God of NO RESTRAINTS.we shall all rejoice & celebrate b4 d end of dis month.Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 12:11pm On Dec 01, 2012
av been having weird dreams of twins lately. the other day i dreamt a friend of mine called to tell me she was preg with twins, just four days ago she went to do a preg test that was positive. she is a mother of two already and isnt ttc , it comes easy for her.
last night i dreamt a cousin of mine who had a baby 6 months ago had a set of twin girls , the thing just dey baffle me o undecided
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by PRETTYMOMMA: 1:04pm On Dec 01, 2012
@HW..pele o! 16hrs is not a joke! Rest your legs please so that the swelling can go down. If u can, den reduce your salt intake, drink plenty of water, or sit often with your feet up. Ice also helps if its painful.

@pink...amen and amen.

May the Lord grant all our hearts desires in the mighty name of Jesus! Amen!!

Welcome to December 2012.The 12th month of the 12th year of this Century. We shall have atleast 12 bfp announcements this month on this thread in Jesus Name......AMEN!!!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 3:01pm On Dec 01, 2012
Udoka, its a done deal, either you take whatever or not, this one is a touch not.

@hebrew woman did you go from one end of the world to another? 16hours??, last time i went on 12 hours i wished it was just a twinkle. rest well pls.

@mamatriplet, my eyes are waiting for your testimony this month, i will read it in Jesus name.

last month we had three bfps, this month will double that of last month anf i am definately one of them.

peace to your homes.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chidima: 3:18pm On Dec 01, 2012
@ udoka, may d name of the lord be praised in ur life now and forever. I am so happy for u. Never loose faith, God shall bring to perfection what he has started.

@ all, this is a confirmation that God is on this thread. This month is our month of bfps.
you have to just make ursefs available for this blessing.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 4:58pm On Dec 01, 2012
The queue in the waiting room is getting shorter every month, as we have eneterd the Last Minute Miracle our God will clear the queue IJN, no sister will end d year without a pleasant surprise!

@profesur
Were u able to do d scan?

@HW
Pele o and thx once more.
@all
Thx, its a done deal indeed! My confidence is increasing by d day.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hebrewwoman1: 9:17pm On Dec 01, 2012
@omonikiba, lol no b small one end of d world to another. D trip was actually mre dan 16hrs sef, I went 6hrs 4rm Lagos to Dubai and then 16hrs 4rm Dubai to California...it not a small thng. I kept wondering how pple travel at 8mnths pregnant wen @ 5mnths d thng b me like dis.

@prettymomma, d swelling has reduced a lot and its not painful. Yea, putting my feet up helps a whole lot.

@alwaystrue, no b small sofri oo. Had to make d trip now cos d further along I am d more stressful d journey wil b. But I thank God, no complications jst d swollen feet and its going down.

@udopauly, how u dey? Thnx jare am fine.

@all, I jst found dat 2day dat am border line anaemic and I suspected it 4rm day one. I think it runs in my family. Not sure if my Dr wil put me on iron tablets or he'l want me to try eating food rich in iron. Will knw for sure wen I see him on Monday. Am also having my mid pregnancy scan on Monday and u'l find out d sex of d baby as well....am so excited!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by camrygmail: 10:22am On Dec 02, 2012
With great joy and gratitude to the prayer answering God I announce the arrival of our daughter ( after 10+ hours of labor and almost 4yrs of ttc) she is worth it all.
Am grateful to God that we r home, and that we both came home together. I am grateful to God for his provision,, for strength and for all the love she has received.

I make this post to encourage and edify the ladies on here that God is still the same, He will grant conception, help u safely carry the baby and bring you all to safe delivery.

Congrats to all the December bfps in advance.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kike100: 11:21am On Dec 02, 2012
Congratulobia diva udoka, your blessings are permanent already!!!

Welcome baby camrygmail, she is the Joshua of her generation IJN....congrats dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 11:33am On Dec 02, 2012
Praise the lordddddd!!!!! Camrygmail congratulovia!! Its the Lords doing and its marvelous in our sight. Her generation shall serve her!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 12:57pm On Dec 02, 2012
He has done it for you He has done it for you, what doctors could not do He has done it for you.
This is to say a very mighty congrats to you Camrygmail. Waow! God is awesome. I am so happy for you and your new baby girl. May God keep her and make her a great pillar in His kingdom.
Hope you brought her home in your camry o. Congrats camrygmail once again.

This is great news all. Blessed be the name of the Lord, it is our season of dancing n rejoicing. We have prayed all through the year, let's celebrate God's awesomeness and faithfulness as we enjoy Him.

Hmmmmn, things are happening sisters. Things that were not happening before don dey happen o.
God is faithful, the testimonies shall continue.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by PRETTYMOMMA: 1:00pm On Dec 02, 2012
Congrats camrygmail....i am happy for you and your family. May the Almighty God be her keeper and give you the grace to bring her up under the shadow of His wings.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MSTIA: 1:24pm On Dec 02, 2012
Glory be to God. Congratulation Camrygmail. May God continue to keep and uphold her. She shall be a blessing to her generation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.