Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,520 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1833) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5394324 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) (1836) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 9:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
blessedmumi:

An early PT test will give a better explanation to this... with my experience of early miscarriage, my PT was positive for sometime even after the loss. If it's negative, then I suggest you see your gynae ASAP. Don't worry, it will surely end in praise.
thanks mama.I'd do as you've said.my mind also said "early miscarriage" or "chemical pregnancy".I could just bring my self to say it.it is well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 9:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
The almighty is forever true and faithful to his words. I hold onto his words fervently that at the appointed time I would be a mother. I'm so yearning for this lord. Hubby said I was looking too fine,fresh and succulent and asked me jokingly if I was preggos.I just laughed.he said he didn't care but all that mattered to him was that my radiant smile never stops.....I pray that the lord will visit every one of us and put a smile on our faces. Only God's counsel would stand in our life.amen.

29 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 10:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
@folash
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 10:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
Monwojuoluwa:
@zaynie I feel you should get more closer to her. Sometimes gist with her and also form stories of people who have ttc and now children. Then you can chip in that you heard about one clinic in town. Then wait for a response. It will take time though but as for me let's say 2 weeks crymaximum. I pray God bless your good soul.

I support this. You can even drop d name of the hospital while gisting. That's d same scope someone used on me, as she drop d name like dis, I find am go and google,got the address and went to check the place out.

However, don't let the gist be too ttc focused abeg, u know how touchy we can get.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zaynie(f): 11:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
Monwojuoluwa:
@zaynie I feel you should get more closer to her. Sometimes gist with her and also form stories of people who have ttc and now children. Then you can chip in that you heard about one clinic in town. Then wait for a response. It will take time though but as for me let's say 2 weeks maximum. I pray God bless your good soul.

Okay, this I can do..... wink
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zaynie(f): 11:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hannaspirit:

I support this. You can even drop d name of the hospital while gisting. That's d same scope someone used on me, as she drop d name like dis, I find am go and google,got the address and went to check the place out.

However, don't let the gist be too ttc focused abeg, u know how touchy we can get.

I know!
Thanks. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 7:43am On Mar 29, 2017
Good news....my younger sis that did her trad 7 days after my white wedding is pregnant. Her white was done DEC. I feel happy for her cos her first marriage crashed cos she couldn't conceive in one year, then lots of issue came up, beating ...crash! The got one local drug she was taking and the hubby held DT as proof, DT she was taking fetish things.
3 years later the new guy came and d reason for d crash DT d guys family got was DT she couldn't conceive. She was able to convince the hubby DT pregnancy wasn't d cause as the marriage was less than one year.

Now, my mum calls me almost every time and I know its abt ttc. She doesn't know how to rant abt it, but keeps giving me one advise or the other.....cut down ur sugar, lose weight, take folic acid and vit b etc.... I just pray hubby doesn't not get to hear abt my sis conception yet cos that one na another issue. He has already called me and told me we are going for mfm power must change hand this month.
The positive this month is that I have finally relocated to join hubby.Their project will finish this month, so he will be with me in pH till another project starts.

I will need suggestion for any good hospital for TTC in rivers state.

My cycle shifted. Missed my period for 2 days, then it came back. I had clots on the 3rd day, what do u think caused it cos I've not been having clots. I took letrozole last cycle. Am not taking TTC drug this cycle. I don't even know where I packed my folic acid and vit b complex during the relocation. Let me rest small and continue next month. I only took albendazole for worm in case I have any.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 8:17am On Mar 29, 2017
bibeetee:
My dear mama's, pls help a sister out I need your advice, I have bn ttcing for almost four years now, I av gotten to the acceptance stage... I am a bit calmer n better but the issue I have is my mum, I feel so sad abt her as I am her first child n she also ttced before she had me. I know she feels very sad abt it n I can sense it in her, I try to appear very happy wen I call her but I sense the fear, sadness in my usually happy mum. What do I do to make things better.? I love her so much but I can't help mysef

Hummm
I guess you should outrightly discuss with your mom nd encourage her(instead of d other way) telling her how u will surely conceive in as much as she successfully conceived u nd ur siblngs.
Make her understand u r not afraid(even when sometimes u are) reassure her. Just discuss like ttc is not an ish............
Don't ever cry b4 her o cos, d way u sound if you do ur mom will faint

As for u b at rest na God dey give pikin not ur worries or ur mom's fears

Quick nd sticky baby dust my darling

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 8:21am On Mar 29, 2017
My cousine gave birth to a baby boy(her dream sex) on Saturday. She has 3girls already.
Why am i saying this? because she is 41 nd had abt 3 miscarriges last year. As mature (as the doctors think she is) she gets pregnant anyhow so keep hope alive, age is just there to scare you (if u choose to be scared)

God gave us womb not to carry abt but, to carry our babies for 9months
God gave us bre.asts so we can suckle our babies
God gave us back so we can back/carry our babies
God is not a waster of resources so, all that He has given us must function with His purpose no matter what.
He is not a barren God, we cannot be barren

Sticky baby dust to you all kiss

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:30am On Mar 29, 2017
Our God is never late, he never make promise and fail....Though is time is different from ours but he will surely answer us @ the right time.His word said none shall be barren in our land just as curvy mama said our God is not a waster of resources... Testimony is surely coming our ways did year in Jesus name.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 11:03am On Mar 29, 2017
@pweetiebabe, Amen sis. Trust God for his miracle in my life and every other ttc mama here.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 11:13am On Mar 29, 2017
Good morning fruitfulness house, abeg where is mama adelolo? I hope she's fine and bumping beautifully.
In other news, aunt flo showed up yesterday. God is on the throne.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bebebeme(f): 11:30am On Mar 29, 2017
Hello, pls can someone help me out here. Am 26 years went for an ultrasound scan cause i was having heavy bleeding with big large clots none stop bleeding. They said its menorrhagia. Am not even married and have not been sexually active before. I really dont understand the scan results. Pls help me inteprete this results very well cause i dont understand it at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hello Mamas, hope we are all doing well. Please if you are on Instagram, kindly join the RTWNG (Real talk women NG) for women alone, it is an instagram prayer blog and they hold live prayer sessions every wednesday by 10pm for 1 hr. Tonight focus is on the fruit of the womb. Pastor Tolu Ijogun (Pastor Bimbo Odukoya's daughter) runs the account. We should never be weary of praying at all times. Also it's good to pray in unison.

PS: it is a live video so e go chop data small o.........May God hear our prayers and send help/answers to us speedily. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebonychic18(f): 1:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
mamatwiny:
Good news....my younger sis that did her trad 7 days after my white wedding is pregnant. Her white was done DEC. I feel happy for her cos her first marriage crashed cos she couldn't conceive in one year, then lots of issue came up, beating ...crash! The got one local drug she was taking and the hubby held DT as proof, DT she was taking fetish things.
3 years later the new guy came and d reason for d crash DT d guys family got was DT she couldn't conceive. She was able to convince the hubby DT pregnancy wasn't d cause as the marriage was less than one year.

Now, my mum calls me almost every time and I know its abt ttc. She doesn't know how to rant abt it, but keeps giving me one advise or the other.....cut down ur sugar, lose weight, take folic acid and vit b etc.... I just pray hubby doesn't not get to hear abt my sis conception yet cos that one na another issue. He has already called me and told me we are going for mfm power must change hand this month.
The positive this month is that I have finally relocated to join hubby.Their project will finish this month, so he will be with me in pH till another project starts.

I will need suggestion for any good hospital for TTC in rivers state.

My cycle shifted. Missed my period for 2 days, then it came back. I had clots on the 3rd day, what do u think caused it cos I've not been having clots. I took letrozole last cycle. Am not taking TTC drug this cycle. I don't even know where I packed my folic acid and vit b complex during the relocation. Let me rest small and continue next month. I only took albendazole for worm in case I have any.
I see you testifying soon, real soon. God is on the throne. Fret not. Take your folic acid and vit b, kpekus as usual and let God do the rest.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 2:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
My colleague lost his10yr old son today. It has deepened my faith and conviction that only Him knows why He does what He does when He does. A lot of us have miscarriages and begin to question our faith. Years of delay also brings out similar attitude in us.

I think we should be specific in our prayers. Let's pray for Godly children who will make us,the church of God,d nation and even the world proud. Children that will live to see their own grandchildren. Children that will give us peace,joy and pride right from the time of their birth till we depart the earth at a ripe old age. Healthy children that will not require special care or drugs and that their birth will not be the catalyst to the death of their mother/father/siblings.
My heart goes out to anyone who has lost a baby or pregnancy. Count it all joy and judge Him faithful to give us double for all our troubles. It is well

15 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 3:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
bebebeme:
Hello, pls can someone help me out here. Am 26 years went for an ultrasound scan cause i was having heavy bleeding with big large clots none stop bleeding. They said its menorrhagia. Am not even married and have not been sexually active before. I really dont understand the scan results. Pls help me inteprete this results very well cause i dont understand it at all

Babe, I'm not sure there is any medical doc here,it's just basically people with similar issues,sharing and finding strength in each other.
In order for u not to misdiagnosed, i will suggest that you go to doctor who can help you analyse the results( I believe you were directed to-do the test by one) and prescribe appropriate drugs.
If the doctor tells you the actual issues,then mamas here might be able to give you natural solutions to try.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by purity22(f): 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
My greeting to all the bellyful and soon to be bellyful momas in the house. It's another anniversary without a cry of a baby in my home. But I am grateful to God for keeping me alive and still married. Many homes could not stand a year because of childlessness. It's not easy but God is God and his word is Yea and Amen.

For all the broken homes I pray for restoration of your marriage.
For all the momas that are still in the waiting room of God, I pray for visitation from God
To the bellyful momas, I pray for a strong and healthy journey and a Hebrew women type of delivery for you.

I don't know how to pray for my self again esteem e-sisters even when I try I end up praying for someone else. Please just pray for me just like you would pray for your self. I need a miracle, I want to be a mother not minding the Doctors report, am on my knees, I need God now more than anything else .

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bigmom: 5:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hello fruitful mamas , Good evening please help me with the names of vitamins for ttc for the man and woman. thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janetade86(f): 5:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
purity22:
My greeting to all the bellyful and soon to be bellyful momas in the house. It's another anniversary without a cry of a baby in my home. But I am grateful to God for keeping me alive and still married. Many homes could not stand a year because of childlessness. It's not easy but God is God and his word is Yea and Amen.

For all the broken homes I pray for restoration of your marriage.
For all the momas that are still in the waiting room of God, I pray for visitation from God
To the bellyful momas, I pray for a strong and healthy journey and a Hebrew women type of delivery for you.

I don't know how to pray for my self again esteem e-sisters even when I try I end up praying for someone else. Please just pray for me just like you would pray for your self. I need a miracle, I want to be a mother not minding the Doctors report, am on my knees, I need God now more than anything else .

It is well with you! Even when you feel weak, please be strong and held on to God. God never forgets his people. I pray for you that before this time next year you'll have your children. God will visit you and take away your pain. If you can't pray, just sing praises to God, he will surely hear you.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janetade86(f): 5:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
bigmom:
Hello fruitful mamas , Good evening please help me with the names of vitamins for ttc for the man and woman. thanks

I know of vitamin E for both. Other mamas will add to that. Just be patient.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by boyeen: 6:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
Good evening mamas, please who has serrapeptase for sale or any other supplements or tea to unblock tubes?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adezie: 6:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hello everyone. This is my BFP ANNOUNCEMENT! grin grin grin
So I had my first wedding anniversary this March. After one terrible miscarriage May last year, we started ttc. About 2 months later I started getting nipple discharge. I ran some tests and found out prolactin was a little high. I saw my period every month but there was never ewcm. I was always very dry and hubby was always hurting after kpekus. I started bromo from Aug-Dec 16, still no change. This year I started dosti. Immediately I could see changes. No more mood swings and I was always wet. Well I saw my period that Jan but it never came in Feb or March. I took urine, blood and ultrasound tests; all negative even as at last Monday. My doc said he would give me drugs to kick start it but I was skeptical so I waited. My asst. Pastor told me to take communion everyday and to meditate on the word. I did this with my husband everyday and took vitamins like I was already preggy. To the glory of God, I took a test on Sunday and it was positive. I confirmed on Monday with blood test. Am still in awe of God. He has done what only Him can do. He will do even more for everyone still waiting.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 7:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
@adezie, congrats and wish you stress free nine months.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adezie: 7:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
[quote author=priscaver post=53648079][/quote]
This your catapulting really worked. I use the same blessed catapult to catapult you and everyone still waiting on God to preggy thread in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bibeetee: 7:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
Thank u so much @curvilicious, may God perfect all that concerns u.
Congrats @adezie, I wish a smooth n easy journey
To all mama's who have taken out time to give words of encouragement today, to the ones keeping the thread going n to Mia mama's, u all are the real mvp's. May God grant us our requests.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janetade86(f): 7:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
Congratulations, adezie! You will carry to term and deliver healthy babies in jesus name. The lord who has done this will surely remember every mama here.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by purity22(f): 8:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
Janetade86:

It is well with you! Even when you feel weak, please be strong and held on to God. God never forgets his people. I pray for you that before this time next year you'll have your children. God will visit you and take away your pain. If you can't pray, just sing praises to God, he will surely hear you.

Amen and thank you ma
I will, God bless you

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nnetriplet: 8:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
I like this thread because whenever i visit it, i feel "re-charged" to take on the world.......i have a 15months old whom i gave birth after more than 2years ttcing and im still trying for a second child preferably male twins and i know God will do it for us.....see this our God works in strange and mysterious ways ....i got married 2013...my younger sis who got married officially 2 years later gave birth before me,....at a point my SIL stylishly told me that they married me, to be giving birth to children not to be eating her brother's food and emptying it in the toilet.....the month i conceived was the month i least expected it...in short i nearly injured my baby with malaria and typhoid drugs cos i thought it was typhoid....do you know my mothers on this ttc thread found out about my pregnancy even before my husband...because i was so scared that what i was seeing on PT stick was not real thus was afraid to give him a false news......as am speaking now my neighbourhood ppl have started again, not that i have any beef with them but ppl must always talk....i remember when i was pregnant for my daughter, i passed a group of women gossiping in one corner like that ooo....greeted them well well ooo, as i passed one said "see am, see as him tall, yellow, fine...him never born ooo...na to dey do yanga up and down, na thier type go don do abortion tire".. trust my ph women with thier mouth.... in my mind i laughed cos i was already 6months then but you will hardly know cos i disguised it well.....now they are saying "i never born man'...i just they laff cos na my God una dey challenge him go show dem wonders.....so my sisters hang in there....whatever is hot in this life will surely get cold
it will end in praise.

23 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 10:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
strolls into thread.Someborry pls,give me hanky,a white one to be precise,i need it now now,these mothers of nations haf been calling me and i haf been sneezing upandan.
Iye John.aka.Curvilicious curvy,Loisemm,minemk,mummykyrti,Fademi70,4realwoman and all you that haf been asking after me online and offline i greet you all baby dustically(if there is any word like that),but una sha know say i spray una plenty baby dust.I haf show from my sabattical,and i rejoice with Janetade and everyone that have gotten their bfp.Those that celebrated that wedding anniversaries i wish you all many more years of togetherness,Those that are now "Dora the explorer"exploring different styles,pls,come and testify with news of missionary journey.Ehen,not forgetting the newbies,u are all welcome wish you all a fruitful and short stay.
I miz the thread,and i thank everyone keeping the thread going,the end of this journey is sooner than we expect.
Ttc almost reduce my swag,but it cannot reduce my love and attraction to the oza room.Keep the faith,we will get there and testify soon.I missed you all.Respect(in mummy kaffy4bills voice).
I see you all,i hear you all and i love you all(including you,yes you wen not fit spare mb ask of me,you know urself,i don pray prayer of multiples for you!).
#confessionbringsconception)

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Monwojuoluwa(f): 11:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
Congratulations adezie.... he is a miracle working God . May You carry to term and have a supernatural delivery. This is what am saying God is in our midst. Who is next oooo #confessionbringsconception

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MineMK(f): 11:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
Yippieeee oyaaaa chop kiss and e-hugsssss kiss kissSo good to have u back Sis.

pweetymii:
strolls into thread.Someborry pls,give me hanky,a white one to be precise,i need it now now,these mothers of nations haf been calling me and i haf been sneezing upandan.
Iye John.aka.Curvilicious curvy,Loisemm,minemk,mummykyrti,Fademi70,4realwoman and all you that haf been asking after me online and offline i greet you all baby dustically(if there is any word like that),but una sha know say i spray una plenty baby dust.I haf show from my sabattical,and i rejoice with Janetade and everyone that have gotten their bfp.Those that celebrated that wedding anniversaries i wish you all many more years of togetherness,Those that are now "Dora the explorer"exploring different styles,pls,come and testify with news of missionary journey.Ehen,not forgetting the newbies,u are all welcome wish you all a fruitful and short stay.
I miz the thread,and i thank everyone keeping the thread going,the end of this journey is sooner than we expect.
Ttc almost reduce my swag,but it cannot reduce my love and attraction to the oza room.Keep the faith,we will get there and testify soon.I missed you all.Respect(in mummy kaffy4bills voice).
I see you all,i hear you all and i love you all(including you,yes you wen not fit spare mb ask of me,you know urself,i don pray prayer of multiples for you!).
#confessionbringsconception)

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) (1836) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.