Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1855) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5394961 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1852) (1853) (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) (1858) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 9:21am On Apr 23, 2017
Ayun:
Congrats to all d preggyy mama's, wishing you smooth ride to motherhood.
Have just been emotional since yesterday, every little thing like this I will cry cry Hubby has decided to keep me at arm's length bcoz of my mood. Just don't understand.

My dear don't cry, it would be fine. When there is life, hope yanfu yanfu. Read James 1 and other motivational bible scriptures and draw strength from it.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 9:26am On Apr 23, 2017
curvilicious:

Its me o
My John is on d way this month wink

You sure na only Johnny dey waka come, e fit hold imm sister join body oo. So arrange yourself well. wink

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anistef: 9:29am On Apr 23, 2017
Hypraise:
Anistef have you tested for fibroids? They are mostly the root cause of heavy bleeding. Primolut N is also good at prolonging menstrual flow. Well, my Dr ones recommended Trenexamic acid 1g to start, then 500mg 8hrly for 3days. It controlled the flow n it stopped shortly.

Also, you can start vitex to regulate your cycle. Most of all confirm with your Dr or ask another dr

Tanx ma, I scan for fibroid no fibroid. pls d vitex hw much does it cost.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 23, 2017
Stephaniecoa , congrats dear. Happy and healthy pregnancy journey to you. Ayauche , I pray AF doesn't show for you and us. Take care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Monwojuoluwa(f): 10:22am On Apr 23, 2017
curvilicious:

Its me o
and so shall it be in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Liconsult19: 11:20am On Apr 23, 2017
Congratulations steph, I'm next in Jesus name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 23, 2017
Hmm...Ttc as we know can be spiritual sometimes o. Have u guys seen the video on front page of a bride that was touched by a family friend? This family friend, an evil looking woman, cunningly touched the brides stomach on her wedding day. For two years, she did not conceive. Later, a friend watched their wedding video and saw that wicked act. Na so dey confront the woman and she confessed. This bride has twins today.
https://www.nairaland.com/3754820/woman-caught-rubbing-stomach-bride

I also read it on Stelladimokorkus blog. See people sharing their own experiences there and that of people the know. God punish evil people.
http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2017/04/viral-video-of-woman-who-touched-brides.html?m=1
Someone said her friend (a bride) was given gifts of pots, pans, mortar and pestle by the bride's mother's friend. For years, the innocent bride kept having miscarriages. Anytime she used the mortar to pound when pregnant, within 48 hours she will miscarry. She didn't know she was pounding her baby spiritually. Until they discovered and took it to church to burn. You won't believe the evil woman got badly burnt too despite her being in the village. The bride's mother travelled years later for a function, saw this woman and upon making enquiries... She knew this woman got her 3rd degree burns at the same time the mortar was burnt. The evil friend asked after her daughter. The bride's mother replied her with wisdom that her daughter couldn't give birth o and because of that her marriage crumbled and she burnt her properties before packing out of her matrimonial home.
Meanwhile, the daughter had already had 2kids by then and had relocated abroad with her hubby. The daughter is said to also keep a very low profile on fbk because of this. Wickedness too full this our Africa but God pass them. This is not to say all ttc is spiritual o. Some are medical. Na just God go guide person.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by toludimpz(f): 11:59am On Apr 23, 2017
Hello Everyone, It's my first time here. I've been TTC for about 6months now to no avail. I observed that almost all the sperm deposited into my vagina after sex comes out almost immediately, even while I'm still lying down on the bed. Does anyone know if this is the cause of the problem ? What can I do to make it stop? I've tried the whole raise your hips with a pillow... It still comes out the moment I drop my legs. Thank you, God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Liconsult19: 12:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
toludimpz:
Hello Everyone, It's my first time here. I've been TTC for about 6months now to no avail. I observed that almost all the sperm deposited into my vagina after sex comes out almost immediately, even while I'm still lying down on the bed. Does anyone know if this is the cause of the problem ? What can I do to make it stop? I've tried the whole raise your hips with a pillow... It still comes out the moment I drop my legs. Thank you, God bless.
check your email, I just pm u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adejuve: 2:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
[quote author=Stephaniecoa post=55816871]Please don't quote me!!! Too.

Congratulations dear. Wish u a happy nine month.iya metaaa. Pls which hospital did u use for iui
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
Loisemm:
Stephaniecoa , congrats dear. Happy and healthy pregnancy journey to you.
Ayauche , I pray AF doesn't show for you and us. Take care.

Amin oooo Jesu. Take care too darl

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iamajoyfulmothe: 5:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
Pls help with this

[d bless[/quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Zheemub(f): 9:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
Iamajoyfulmothe:
Pls help with this

Have you gone to see a doctor?
Please do go, so that necessary test and scrotal scan can be done to know the cause.
You can visit a good general hospital.
Don't lose hope, all will be well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Liconsult19: 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
Iamajoyfulmothe:
Pls help with this

let him visit a good hospital
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayun(f): 10:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
CravingChic:

My dear don't cry, it would be fine. When there is life, hope yanfu yanfu. Read James 1 and other motivational bible scriptures and draw strength from it.

My dear I tried not to but this ttc journey is really getting to me cry and I'm not getting younger.
I read it on front page where a couple gave birth to 5 babies at a time!!! I cant stop asking myself when my own time would come? embarassed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 1:40am On Apr 24, 2017
@Loisemm u are so right, Dts one of d reasons I keep wondering why people can b so wicked, Go an extra mile to close someone's womb spiritually, do dis one! Do dat 1 it's all so frustrating. At dis point I donno what new ttc trick to do its to just quitely go for my IUI nd hope for d best! It's well

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 8:17am On Apr 24, 2017
Ayun:

My dear I tried not to but this ttc journey is really getting to me cry and I'm not getting younger.
I read it on front page where a couple gave birth to 5 babies at a time!!! I cant stop asking myself when my own time would come? embarassed

It would come Sis...lets just be steadfast in our prayers and supplications, God will do it ma. Don't spoil your beautiful face with tears. It would be fine very soon by His special grace. Sending lots of hugs your way. Please cheer up.

Fertility blessings!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 8:50am On Apr 24, 2017
toludimpz:

Babes, this is very normal you only need very little to go up the cervix by the time the rest comes out the needed ones have already gone up where they are needed. so no cause for alarm, just make sure you know when u ov.ulate and intentionally get busy during that period, before you know it, you Don Get Alert wink
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 8:51am On Apr 24, 2017
@Legendsmother, how u dey, i see you sis!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 9:12am On Apr 24, 2017
curvilicious:

Its me o

No, John and Joan z ur portion dz year, God ll put smiles on ur face for me sooner than you expected.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 9:26am On Apr 24, 2017
I have a reason to praise thy lord for all the good things he ve done.........
Good morning mamas, am so elated dz morning. My friend who has been ttc for 5yrs plus announced her bfp dz morning. WIDD : I told her about vitex capsules cos her menses no dey pass 2 days it ll stop, she took it 4 3 cycles and stooped cos of the cost during those 3 cycle she used long rich anion sanitary pad & clean point tampon. Then since 22nd of March she has been on vitamin E 1000iu till after ovulation, then started taking 100iu of vitamin E (eviol). Af suppose show since 17 but the thing no come na so she do pt & it was positive.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:30am On Apr 24, 2017
Ayun:

Hi ma, yours will definitely come, just keep the hope alive God has given you a womb and breast for a reason which is to carry your babies and to feed them, believe me those resources won't go within fulfilling their purposes.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 9:34am On Apr 24, 2017
I use her as a point of contact for all my sisters in dz house, delay z not denial. There is a light at the end of every tunnel, ur test ll be ur testimony. I have u all in my prayers in no distant time u ll forget all dz misery & midnight tears.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 10:00am On Apr 24, 2017
nneejima:
Congrats to your friend and wish her stress free nine months in Jesus name, Amen.
I pray to come and announce soon oh.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 10:30am On Apr 24, 2017
Ayun:

Urs ll come soonest

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 11:27am On Apr 24, 2017
Congrats to all that have gotten bfp, I dey peeping mode, AF is meant to come this week, I just wish And pray 4 once she would just unfriend me bcs my babies have booked the room....8mnths Already.... Well God is still God.... How una dey?

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 11:45am On Apr 24, 2017
mummykyrti:
Congrats to all that have gotten bfp, I dey peeping mode, AF is meant to come this week, I just wish And pray 4 once she would just unfriend me bcs my babies have booked the room....8mnths Already.... Well God is still God.... How una dey?
Dear AF kindly unfriend my sister for the next nine months and give her room to carry her babies i pray, amen. I dey fine for here

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 11:49am On Apr 24, 2017
Amen o
Nneejima
CravingChic
Monwojuoluwa thank you for believing in me nd my John and adding Joan

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 11:58am On Apr 24, 2017
@ all, Please what is the igbo name for wild yam cos i want to stay consuming it as i hear say e dey give twins grin

@curvilicious, it is well sis and i kw that our father in heaven will never forsake his children never. we all shall have reasons to celebrate and be celebrated soon.

Modified.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Samadict(f): 12:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
Fruitful mamas, yesterday was my first wedding anniversary. At first I wanted to ignore it but decided against it believing that my second anniversary will be with my bundles of joy. I pray for triplets. I just wanna be done with ttc.

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 12:32pm On Apr 24, 2017
@Samadict, HWA and i pray that by this time next year all your heart desires shall be answered, Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 12:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
Samadict:
Fruitful mamas, yesterday was my first wedding anniversary. At first I wanted to ignore it but decided against it believing that my second anniversary will be with my bundles of joy. I pray for triplets. I just wanna be done with ttc.

Happy Wedding Anniversary dear. Surely ur 2nd anniversary will be double celebration cos we will also come for children's dedication. It is well sis, just relax and have faith.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1852) (1853) (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) (1858) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.