Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1905) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5407564 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1902) (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) (1908) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Liconsult19: 8:04am On May 24, 2017
folash:
Arabaribiti, Aribitiraba, Alewelise, Aleselewi, Asoromatase, Awimayehun....
....... With tears of joy in my eyes, I announce my BFP!!!! on this great forum.
Lord as you have given me this dumbfounding testimony, pls open the womb of every mother here, and take away reproach from their lives. AMEN!!!!
WIDD will be shared in a jiffy....
congratulations dear, happy 9 months and safe delivery

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FourStar(m): 9:05am On May 24, 2017
RipVanWink:

welcome, am male too.addyzoa works for some people and not for others..its till after 3months that you would know which group you fall into.
would suggest you consume more of tigernuts-aki awusa, watermelon with the seed, almonds, antioxidants, fertilsan m tabs etc.
the thread below may also help you.

https://www.nairaland.com/1461715/male-infertility-share-experience-success/27

@ creamylicious, for the infection, you may try the garlic insertion therapy and ruzu bitters too

Thank u so much for ur response. I am grateful. Pls I am awaiting other mamas in d houz to respond to d questions I ask about my DW cycle Pls. Thnx

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 9:14am On May 24, 2017
On Monday i and Dh gathered our strength for another face in this GTC journey .we change our doctor so its a new phase of doing tests again.. He went for another semen analysis but this time it was a better result compared to the last one, increased count but 40% active, and traces of staph infection, the doctor said he will b placed firstly on antibiotics to treat the infection for Ten days with abstinence and 4 weeks of using manix, vit A, Vit E and proviron. Mine own Hvs came with Yeast infection ( says scanty growth of Candida) the doctor says its not really something to worry about but I will be treated to rule it out, then he said on Monday I should come for Pelvic examination/TVs. Sorry for the epistles I just want to open up everything here so sabi mamas will have an idea of my history so when I start to ask question they would knw exactly what am asking for..... I pray that we will surly be soaked into the showers of BFP this time. Our maker will not pass us by he will surly come to our aide and clean our tears, I have faith that my case is settled. TeamJuneConception#confessionbringsconception#mummydavid#mummyDavinal# ignore any of my gbagauns# E-hugs# I love this thread # we shall all rejoice soon #

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 9:16am On May 24, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Ntoor ,I no go leave u very soon we go dey drag u to talk

Na there u go know say i sabi fight

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:37am On May 24, 2017
curvilicious:

Na there u go know say i sabi fight
Is like person never use booby slap u before, me I no dey fight with hands o my booby is my greatest weapon.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 9:52am On May 24, 2017
@folash, Congrats, wish you happy bumping in Jesus name, Amen.
I pray for myself and other mamas here that BFP will go round for us all in Jesus name, Amen.

I calm my own BFP by fire by force in Jesus name, Amen.

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummydaezy: 10:01am On May 24, 2017
folash:
....... With tears of joy in my eyes, I announce my BFP!!!! on this great forum.
Lord as you have given me this dumbfounding testimony, pls open the womb of every mother here, and take away reproach from their lives. AMEN!!!!

Congrats on your BFP. Happy n Healy 9 months. I tap into your testimony for myself and every mama here, we will all testify soon.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 10:01am On May 24, 2017
Congrats Mama...... wishing your family a happy and healthy 9 months.......Faithful God we bless your Name for this miracles all around......

folash:
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 10:05am On May 24, 2017
Me 3.......

curvilicious:

Thank you sis
Mummykyrti, come nd see ur wedding paddy here o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:26am On May 24, 2017
Bennyboo:
Hmmmm this morning I woke up to continue with GTC journey had already dropped since Jan I pray I find mercy and grace to overcome all hurdles in Jesus name, I pray as BFP is raining seriously on this our thread I and other awaiting mamas will surly get ours too. I believe God is really at work and we will not miss our miracles. Let's not stop believing and being strong faithed. I believe God will visit us soon.
I await ur bfp announcement!

You cant be my boo and God wont show u mercy... I join my faith with yours my namesake via (Benny) that this cycle wont pass you by!
Amen.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anistef: 10:31am On May 24, 2017
folash:
WIDD....This might be a little long, but I implore you to please read to the end.
I was diagnosed with primary anovulation... I used to have a very crazy cycle that ranges from 20-45 days.
I was placed on clomid sometimes last year, buh the doc forgot to ask me to do follicle tracking with it, so I took it without tracking, which means I dint even know if it worked or not. I changed my gynae after I discovered the error of the other one, and the new one knew her onions so much. After going through my history, my new gynae said she was going to place me on clomid again, but this time with a combination of metformin; this was in March.
Pls note I had not done any follicle tracking prior to this time. My diagnosis was based on hormonal assay, and the irregularity of my cycle.
Hubby wasn't around in March, so I couldn't take the drugs, but I decided to do follicle tracking to even see whether I was truly ovulating or not. After the tracking, and I took the results to the doc, she said I had what was called "unruptured follicle syndrome" that I still had to do use Clomid.
Fast forward to April cycle, I used the Clomid and metformin; together with tracking. Started the tracking on day 8. On day 8; nothing, as in no follicles were seen at all, day 10, nothing still, right up to day 18; no single follicle was seen at all. On day 18, the sonographer concluded that I dint ovulate at all, since no single follicle was seen.. I said "haa ki le leyi, even when I wasn't on clomid, shebi there was still a developing follicle, only that it didn't rupture, its now that am on clomid that there is no follicle"? My doc said she would have to up the dose on my next cycle, which to the glory of God is gone forever.
After it was concluded that I didn't ovulate, I got tired, and stopped using every drug I was taking except folic acid.
Fast forward to some few weeks after, I was already on day 42. I dint give the long cycle any thought at all cos my cycle has always been that haphazard.
Then I read here when sunny15 advised a mama to do pt, cos of what it cost her in the past.. so I said i would do it over the weekend, but my bweast had been really hurting for some days now, and it really intensified yesterday. So I woke up this morning, summoned up courage, did the hpt, and viola, I hit gold!!! A further blood test also confirmed it.
On the spiritual angle, am not a mfm member, but I go for power must change hands regularly, and some of their other programs. I attended the last program which was for people believing on God for the fruit of the womb. And have been using the water and oil religiously.
I tested positive in a cycle when science and medicine said I dint ovulate. Little did I know that God had bigger plans for me.
This is to show us that doctors don't have the final say, only God has!!! What is a medical report when God hasn't spoken.
I sincerely pray from the bottom of my heart that the Lord Almighty would hearken to the cry of every mother here... AMEN
My stay was indeed short and fruitful... curvilicious mama, oya do and prepare my grand entrance in the other side.

congrats dear may God see u tru out d nine months. amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:12am On May 24, 2017
mamas that have gotten their BFP @curvilicious, zino89, folash, blessedmumi and others come and tell us what you felt differently aside a missed period. were the signs like PMS?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenheart002(f): 11:14am On May 24, 2017
Congrats mama folash
I tap into ur blessing ma

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Heebah: 11:20am On May 24, 2017
You took d word out of my mouth mama! Pls share ur signs our preggy mamas,like cramping,breast pain etc. Congrats to all d belleful mamas!! May u all have a smooth 9month ride n deliver safely,Amin. I tap into ur blessings
MummyJJ:
mamas that have gotten their BFP @curvilicious, zino89, folash, blessedmumi and others come and tell us what you felt differently aside a missed period. were the signs like PMS?

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by folash: 11:30am On May 24, 2017
MummyJJ:
Yes the signs were very similar to PMS; sore boobs, cramping, slight backache. The only slight difference I noticed was that the boobs felt heavier than the usual PMS thing and the nipple was starting to hurt.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 11:56am On May 24, 2017
FourStar:
Hello everyone, My DW use to hav her cycle for 3days but had infection, but d infection have been treated and gone, but her cycle drop to 2 days with light flow. D flow is not heavy at all. But Dr said that can't stop her from being BFP. Anyone with similar case? Share experience with us Pls. With d 2 days light flow cycle that she have is it possible she still ovulate? Thnx
Welcome Sir.
Being that you and your dw are already working with a gyne, and that the observed infection has been treated, she can decide to use ruzu bitters to cleanse/detoxify her statement further. In case there are any other infection that was left off.
I have similar situation, my 26 days predictable cycle reduced to 18days for the last 2 cycle. I am working with my doctor, and he has placed me on m2tone, among other drugs.
Don't worry, she can still ovulate with 2 days af, however try and do Trans.vagina.l scans around her ovulation period to know for certain.
It shall end in praise

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 12:03pm On May 24, 2017
fourfunmi:
After over a year of peeping this rain of BFP's has brought me out.
Congrats curvy mama. Your announcement brought tears of Joy to my eyes.
I am next in line.
Btw mummykyrti we are both #teamaugust2016wed

Mummy Ade-twins
my wedding mate ...very soon God go answer us...welcome to the group...your stay would be short ijn

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 12:05pm On May 24, 2017
Hello Mamas, Today is Dh's birthday.... kindly remember us in your prayers. This time next year make Our twins don land for our arms by God's Grace. Abeg make una prayerfully send trucks of this sticky baby dust to my home o.......thanks in advance #confessionbringsconception #teamtwins

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by crystalzoe: 12:08pm On May 24, 2017
FruitfulRay:
Welcome newbies, may your stay be short and fruitful.I have 2 questions to ask oh, why all the sudden change from CD28/29 to 21/24, what is the cause? this is the second time its happening. Also, what can I use to
Good day mama.sorry to intrude just have an info that might be useful. I experienced wat u just described sometime last year I got married in March and was on my period same day I was hopeful that I'll take in immediately only for AF to show up almost a week early. I was confused cos my period had always been predictable. An elderly woman who had ttcd for four years during her own time just came around and started gisting me abt her experience in fact God used her. She said wat ended TTC for her was an advice she also got from a white missionary lady in kogi state. Some women seem to have delicate bodies and if they have vigorous sex after ovulation they would bleed cos implantation would have taken place but not yet established. All she said she did was after ovulation she would just stay off that's like d 2ww we do now and also avoid any stress. Cos for those four years she ttcd her period would always come like a week earlier at certain times the lady explained to her that that AF she was seeing at those times were babies that failed to implant. I told dh immediately and we adhered to

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Zino89: 12:09pm On May 24, 2017
folash:
WIDD....This might be a little long, but I implore you to please read to the end.
I was diagnosed with primary anovulation... I used to have a very crazy cycle that ranges from 20-45 days.
I was placed on clomid sometimes last year, buh the doc forgot to ask me to do follicle tracking with it, so I took it without tracking, which means I dint even know if it worked or not. I changed my gynae after I discovered the error of the other one, and the new one knew her onions so much. After going through my history, my new gynae said she was going to place me on clomid again, but this time with a combination of metformin; this was in March.
Pls note I had not done any follicle tracking prior to this time. My diagnosis was based on hormonal assay, and the irregularity of my cycle.
Hubby wasn't around in March, so I couldn't take the drugs, but I decided to do follicle tracking to even see whether I was truly ovulating or not. After the tracking, and I took the results to the doc, she said I had what was called "unruptured follicle syndrome" that I still had to do use Clomid.
Fast forward to April cycle, I used the Clomid and metformin; together with tracking. Started the tracking on day 8. On day 8; nothing, as in no follicles were seen at all, day 10, nothing still, right up to day 18; no single follicle was seen at all. On day 18, the sonographer concluded that I dint ovulate at all, since no single follicle was seen.. I said "haa ki le leyi, even when I wasn't on clomid, shebi there was still a developing follicle, only that it didn't rupture, its now that am on clomid that there is no follicle"? My doc said she would have to up the dose on my next cycle, which to the glory of God is gone forever.
After it was concluded that I didn't ovulate, I got tired, and stopped using every drug I was taking except folic acid.
Fast forward to some few weeks after, I was already on day 42. I dint give the long cycle any thought at all cos my cycle has always been that haphazard.
Then I read here when sunny15 advised a mama to do pt, cos of what it cost her in the past.. so I said i would do it over the weekend, but my bweast had been really hurting for some days now, and it really intensified yesterday. So I woke up this morning, summoned up courage, did the hpt, and viola, I hit gold!!! A further blood test also confirmed it.
On the spiritual angle, am not a mfm member, but I go for power must change hands regularly, and some of their other programs. I attended the last program which was for people believing on God for the fruit of the womb. And have been using the water and oil religiously.
I tested positive in a cycle when science and medicine said I dint ovulate. Little did I know that God had bigger plans for me.
This is to show us that doctors don't have the final say, only God has!!! What is a medical report when God hasn't spoken.
I sincerely pray from the bottom of my heart that the Lord Almighty would hearken to the cry of every mother here... AMEN
My stay was indeed short and fruitful... curvilicious mama, oya do and prepare my grand entrance in the other side.
congrats folash
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by crystalzoe: 12:12pm On May 24, 2017
Told dh immediately and we adhered to d advise.
My period then normalised and I took in early June.
I don't know if this would help. Just felt I shld share. I hope it does.
Baby dust to u all

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumAwesom: 12:12pm On May 24, 2017
Congrats to all ehe newly conceived God is still on the throne as far as there is God that perform miracles there shall also be candidates for that miracles. I feel like quiting but God is my strenght now, for the past 2months we have been schedule to run sfa for hubby , any one that knows a good reliable lab for sfa around ikeja or ogba axis pls pls is quiet urgent.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 12:13pm On May 24, 2017
Thehomemaker:
Hello Mamas, Today is Dh's birthday.... kindly remember us in your prayers. This time next year make Our twins don land for our arms by God's Grace. Abeg make una prayerfully send trucks of this sticky baby dust to my home o.......thanks in advance #confessionbringsconception #teamtwins
Happy Birthday to your dh,may the Lord fulfill all his desires and make his quiver full of the number of children he desires.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 12:15pm On May 24, 2017
MummyJJ:
Congratulations ma in advance.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 12:18pm On May 24, 2017
Benignasweety:
I await ur bfp announcement!

You cant be my boo and God wont show u mercy... I join my faith with yours my namesake via (Benny) that this cycle wont pass you by!
Amen.
Hope your bags are packed for baby Z grand entrance?Wishing you an easy peasy supernatural delivery.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 24, 2017
Hehehehehehehe Amen@ nneejima answer my question naa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Zino89: 12:23pm On May 24, 2017
[quote author=MummyJJ post=56826625]mamas that have gotten their BFP @curvilicious, zino89, folash, blessedmumi and others come and tell us what you felt differently aside a missed period. were the signs like PMS?[/quote. Mine was sore boob

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 24, 2017
@Thehomemaker Happy birthday to your Hubby. Your testimony is loading soon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 12:28pm On May 24, 2017
@Benignasweety... Amen ooo my sister my name sake.. God bless you ..always remember me in all your prayers... Am next in line# JuneConception# mummydavid#mummydavinal# God bless us all.... E-hugs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adewoltchemical: 12:50pm On May 24, 2017
There are a wide range of pest and insects that affect domestic and public health and infest our homes,hotels,schools,warehouse, hopsitals and offices. This pest causes malaria,lassa fever, etc which can be prevented if adequte and timely fumigation and pest control services are done to eradicate it .

There are fumigation services and pest control services that eradicate them .
That is why its advisable to always fumigate your apartment before moving in OR after you have moved in

These pest are rodients, termites,millipede, centipede,beetles, mosquitoes, cocokroaches,bedbug ,spiders, ants ,snakes, scorpions, etc
i have the solutions to it , do you want want to no the solution you can talk to me here, lets share the idea together

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 12:54pm On May 24, 2017
thanks Ma

MummyJJ:
@Thehomemaker Happy birthday to your Hubby. Your testimony is loading soon

(1) (2) (3) ... (1902) (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) (1908) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.