Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1907) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5405514 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) (1908) (1909) (1910) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 10:25pm On May 24, 2017
folash:
WIDD....This might be a little long, but I implore you to please read to the end.
I was diagnosed with primary anovulation... I used to have a very crazy cycle that ranges from 20-45 days.
I was placed on clomid sometimes last year, buh the doc forgot to ask me to do follicle tracking with it, so I took it without tracking, which means I dint even know if it worked or not. I changed my gynae after I discovered the error of the other one, and the new one knew her onions so much. After going through my history, my new gynae said she was going to place me on clomid again, but this time with a combination of metformin; this was in March.
Pls note I had not done any follicle tracking kprior to t
My stay was indeed short and fruitful... curvilicious mama, oya do and prepare my grand entrance in the other side.

This is indeed a miracle, congrats folash mama... On day 18, no single follicle was seen. God is too much, Father we bless you. H nH 9 months and beyond..

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godanswerprayer(f): 10:26pm On May 24, 2017
curvilicious:
I have finally summoned courage to do it again and its a BFP! cry cry cry
Mama curvy a very big congratulations. Chia!! c God oo I decided to talk today as I see this God is really faithful.u c John has finally come. Thank God for that Angel that came to inform u abt john b4 his arrival. I wish u a stress free 9 months.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 10:35pm On May 24, 2017
[sub][/sub]
crystalzoe:

Good day mama.sorry to intrude just have an info that might be useful. I experienced wat u just described sometime last year I got married in March and was on my period same day I was hopeful that seeing at those times were babies that failed to implant. I told dh immediately and we adhered to

Thanks so much sis, this really makes sense, also its timely. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 10:37pm On May 24, 2017
crystalzoe:
Told dh immediately and we adhered to d advise.
My period then normalised and I took in early June.
I don't know if this would help. Just felt I shld share. I hope it does.
Baby dust to u all

It really helped, God bless you

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 10:44pm On May 24, 2017
[quote author=sophie11 p
Atimes we just have to relax and not think , not worry, ad just let God.. and then u also need to reduce your street, put your mind at ease and pray fervently. God that did the impossible for me would definitely do it for every one on this thread in the mighty name of Jesus, amen amen and amen. And that's my testimony.. I'm barely 2months and so far it's been great.. no morning sickness whatso ever.. but I just can get food outta my mind .. I get hungry every now and then.. but I'm thankful to God.[/quote]

A big congrats dear, God keep and preserve you. HnH 9 months

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 24, 2017
@sophie11..big congrats to u..may dis joy be permanent IJN.. Amen

Father Lord we thank u once again for yet another miracle, we are grateful Lord.. We pray dat u visit each and everyone of us waiting on you with bfps.. Thank you father because we know dat we would testify to your glory.. IJN, Amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 11:32pm On May 24, 2017
Benignasweety:
Thanks alot ma. Bags are packed cuz I await a May baby..

Sending sticky baby dust your way and allover dix thread!

#confessionbringsconception....

Thanks darling...I saw my mention in your diary thread.
God bless you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 11:46pm On May 24, 2017
BabyOge:
I have been married for over ten years now and I have tried a whole lot of things to conceive including IUI all to no avail. we have undergone different tests. As at the time I got married both tubes were open and I had HSG that confirmed that and I had no fibroid. I went to the doctor some weeks ago and he confirmed that both tubes were now blocked. I also went for fibroid surgery some months ago. I will be grateful if any one can help me with the appropriate supplements that could help me.
Which area do you stay, so mamas near you can assist you with any spare supplement they have. Or even cheaper gynes /hospital to try.
Cheers. It's well. Keep your hope alive
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 11:54pm On May 24, 2017
@Thehomemaker,Happy birthday to Oga @ the top wish him all the very best in more.

@Sophie11, congrats.

@ loismme, yes o. Your sister dey even try to make out time to attend power must change hand for MFM so that power go change hand for my life ooo.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:04am On May 25, 2017
mamakendra:

Thanks darling...I saw my mention in your diary thread.
God bless you
Awwww dix darling got me all mushy mushy like mah sister is here with me cheesy

May God bless you too abundantly ma...

Stephmiracle, iyaf steal ur sister from u o...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stephmiracle: 1:02am On May 25, 2017
Benignasweety:
Awwww dix darling got me all mushy mushy like mah sister is here with me cheesy

May God bless you too abundantly ma...

Stephmiracle, iyaf steal ur sister from u o...

Lol. Na OUR sister she be naa so u can enjoy all you can dear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 6:12am On May 25, 2017
Wow wow wow, BFP news everywhere, May God's name continue to be praised. Congrats to all preggy mamas. The Lord Almighty will remember us all for good.

Pweetymii my sister I catch ur salute and throw u a bigger salute.
God bless us all.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 6:13am On May 25, 2017
MummyJJ:
@Ayauche @cravingchic @dazzle86 @iamhistreasure Amen dear sisters. God has done it and our joy will soon overflow

Amen and Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:40am On May 25, 2017
Thanks so much for your replies @curvilicious, zino89, folash, miraclefromGod. God bless you plenty. He will perfect what He has started.

@other GTC mamas, una don see say no be by feelings even when you have those PMS keep declaring. It is well.

#DoubleForMyShame
#Iyabeji
#MummyJohn&Joan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:44am On May 25, 2017
Thanks and Congratulations @sophie11. What physical signs did you feel? was it like period was coming or what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 7:49am On May 25, 2017
@folash and sophie11, congratulations! You both shall carry to full term and deliver safely like the Hebrew women.

I'm loving this GOD, awesome and miracle working Daddy, you too much.

@all, Grace is still much available in the house, tap your own ooo because we're moving into the month of jubilation.
* highly expectant*
*jubilationmodeactivacted*

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 7:58am On May 25, 2017
yetty002:
Good day ma. I ve secondary infertility, been ttc for 1yr and 5mth, dh was diagnosed of low sprm count. Placed on addyzoa but no improvement then we changed our gynea and he was placed on ovumine and later they added manix though there is improvement with about 5mil increase. l ve done all test and all normal. My questions are 1. is it possible for sperm to reduce despite the fact l ve been pregnant for him before 2. what can I do to be able to conceive with 8mil sperm count. Please help

See this
Fvine:

Pele Dear. His issue might just be hormonal, low testosterone. See if you can at least get him to take all or any of these:

1. Kunu Aya (FIN Drink). It works great to boost sper.m all round and also increases Libido in some people. Hopefully it helps to increase Libido in your husband. Recipe is Blend Dates (Dabino), Tiger Nuts (Aya, Aki Awusa, Ofio) and Coconut with water, sieve out the chaff and take the juice. Best enjoyed Cold.

2. Another good drink is Onion Juice mixed with Honey.

3. Milk - Liquid, Powdered just let it be full fat.

4. If he can stand honey, buy honey and convince him that honey is healthier than Sugar, then let him sweeten all his foods like Pap, Oats, Tea etc with Honey.

5. Fertilsan M Powder mixed in water. Though a Supplement, it might just be easy for him to drink because it will just be like a juice. It's not available in Nigeria though but you can team up with someone to buy an 180days supply that will qualify for free shipping to Nigeria.

6. Also foods that can boost testosterone would be of help. I'll update post with some later.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 8:19am On May 25, 2017
mumAwesom:
any one that knows a good reliable lab for sfa around ikeja or ogba axis pls pls is quiet urgent.
There's this lab opposite excellence hotel, can't remember their name but they r OK. It's at the other side of the traffic light, like you are going to oke aro.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 8:22am On May 25, 2017
MummyJJ:
Thanks and Congratulations @sophie11.What physical signs did you feel? was it like period was coming or what?
Madam, I dey suspect u. What signs are you feeling?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 8:33am On May 25, 2017
Please who has experienced this before. I've been spotting since Monday, I only notice when I wipe. The blood is like dry clot, I'm on cd33. I'm also having lower abdominal cramps.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:44am On May 25, 2017
MummyJJ:
Thanks and Congratulations @sophie11. What physical signs did you feel? was it like period was coming or what?

@mummyJJ my period just got disorganised this year once again..as long as 52days.. and then towards the end of April my breasts felt fuller and started paining me as if my period wanted to start (that's the only sign I usually get) and then very lilttle cramps(which was a little unusual) I kuku bought pad waiting for AF...kept on waiting and just got tired of waiting on day 42 of my cycle, took a leap of faith and took out a PT test strip and started crying and praying when I saw a faint line forming..to God be the glory

It's done my dear, God Wld definitely perfect all that concerns u.. and everyone else waiting on Him, amen.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 8:49am On May 25, 2017
mumAwes.om:
any one that knows a good reliable lab for sfa around ikeja or ogba axis pls pls is quiet urgent.

Hello mumAwesom, cost is usually between 6k- 8k for SFA/MSC
There is Healthpoint on College road Ogba, i think the busustop is called Orimolade after Haruna Busstop
There is Afriglobal at ikeja, close to custom office, unity busstop
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 8:55am On May 25, 2017
MummyJJ:

Babe, i heard it is difficult to differentiate between PMS and pregnancy symptoms and from most people that shared the BFPA here, they were usually awaiting AF cos of the normal PMS symptom but a missed period is usually what makes the difference or attimes intense PMS sympyoms-Progesterone is the culprit that causes all these symptons

Except in a case where one does not experience PMS before AF, then all of a sudden you have those, it could be an early sign of BFP

More than often i experience intense PMS, that starts after O and stops or subsides a day/ 2 before AF
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:19am On May 25, 2017
Hannaspirit:
Please who has experienced this before. I've been spotting since Monday, I only notice when I wipe. The blood is like dry clot, I'm on cd33. I'm also having lower abdominal cramps.
Hannaspirit:
Hannaspirit:
Hannaspirit:
Hannaspirit:

It's most likely symptoms. Slight spotting and abdominal pains . You should do a test .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 9:27am On May 25, 2017
curvilicious:
I have finally summoned courage to do it again and its a BFP! cry cry cry

God is good, kind and faithful! Congratulations Curvilicious , zino89 , blessedmumi .Wishing you a smooth pregnancy and safe delivery. I'm truly thankful for you. The same God will show up for us.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:33am On May 25, 2017
hehehehehehe@Hannaspirit be suspecting oooo. Awon SSS and EFCC issoriat.
Thanks@towerofgrace just educating myself from this senior mamas. I wish the symptoms was different sha from PMS to stop us from guessing upanddown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sunny15: 9:34am On May 25, 2017
[
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:35am On May 25, 2017
Amen God bless you @sophie11

I have just been so excited this month and have been less depressed. I just pray my spirit remains this high whether I receive my miracle this month or later.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 9:48am On May 25, 2017
Ekatwins:
Pls all, I truly need help. Yes I told hubby Thursday nite and he said we'll need counsel from someone. Throughout yestday, we were both busy. Today everything was going fine, I had been praying all thru.. He called me a hour ago and dropped the bomb. That he had never been in support of ivf from the scratch, but considered it cos of persuasion. That the much he can take from it is what we've done so far. He can't go beyond dat by having to use a donor egg. That it would ve been a simple thing for him to have just pregnated someone else but dat he won't do becos he's married to me. He said so many other things and asked if I had something to say. But becos of so much grief and sorrow, with tears already running down my cheeks, I couldn't say a word. Now am in so much pain. I Dont know what to do. How I'll continue to live is Wat I can't say. I used 2 yrs to save the money 4 dis just for it to turn out this way. One thing dat kept hope alive for me all this while is the joy of believing it will end this year. Now am devastated. Nothing will ever make sense. Where do I start from? Where do I go from here. I need help. Let someone give me one more reason why I should Live. Pls I need help

Ekatwins what you're going through may be difficult but please do not despair. Trust GOD to bring you out of it. If it's eggs you need, He'll supply. He'll give you perfect Babies. I can't remember who, but someone on this thread shared what she did to conquer low amh, later went on to have a baby. Who can remember? Please Ekatwins search it out.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pampharez(f): 10:05am On May 25, 2017
please go and test o ... I'm waiting for your good news

Hannaspirit:

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pampharez(f): 10:11am On May 25, 2017
i have been feeling same o... i think its cos i have finally given up on trying my self and handing everything over to God . and also participating with sisters on this thread and the daily BFP announcements ... its quite very encouraging and soothing , knowing that God is here with us and that we will eventually testify sooner than we know .... God bless you all lovely sister mamas ... wink wink wink wink

MummyJJ:
Amen God bless you @sophie11

I have just been so excited this month and have been less depressed. I just pray my spirit remains this high whether I receive my miracle this month or later.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 10:15am On May 25, 2017
sunny15:

Mama please do a test.. I wish u a BFP. Did I tell you I like your moniker? The name reminds me of my mother in law(God bless her soul) she truly had Hannah's spirit..
My dear, test is negative. I'm still trusting God for a miracle like Hannah

(1) (2) (3) ... (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) (1908) (1909) (1910) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.