Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1906) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5414372 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) (1908) (1909) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 12:55pm On May 24, 2017
Amen. Thank you Mama and you too.....

pweetymii:

Happy Birthday to your dh,may the Lord fulfill all his desires and make his quiver full of the number of children he desires.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fourfunmi: 1:09pm On May 24, 2017
Amen sis.
We will rejoice soon

mummykyrti:
my wedding mate ...very soon God go answer us...welcome to the group...your stay would be short ijn
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Liconsult19: 1:40pm On May 24, 2017
crystalzoe:

Good day mama.sorry to intrude just have an info that might be useful. I experienced wat u just described sometime last year I got married in March and was on my period same day I was hopeful that I'll take in immediately only for AF to show up almost a week early. I was confused cos my period had always been predictable. An elderly woman who had ttcd for four years during her own time just came around and started gisting me abt her experience in fact God used her. She said wat ended TTC for her was an advice she also got from a white missionary lady in kogi state. Some women seem to have delicate bodies and if they have vigorous sex after ovulation they would bleed cos implantation would have taken place but not yet established. All she said she did was after ovulation she would just stay off that's like d 2ww we do now and also avoid any stress. Cos for those four years she ttcd her period would always come like a week earlier at certain times the lady explained to her that that AF she was seeing at those times were babies that failed to implant. I told dh immediately and we adhered to
Pls what can you say to someone like me, my cycle increased since I got married, last cycle was the longest 40 days.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Liconsult19: 1:54pm On May 24, 2017
Thehomemaker:
Hello Mamas, Today is Dh's birthday.... kindly remember us in your prayers. This time next year make Our twins don land for our arms by God's Grace. Abeg make una prayerfully send trucks of this sticky baby dust to my home o.......thanks in advance #confessionbringsconception #teamtwins
happy birthday to your DH, LLNP in good health

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 2:55pm On May 24, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Is like person never use booby slap u before, me I no dey fight with hands o my booby is my greatest weapon.

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Abeg no use bwess woonjor my mouth o

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jennyswt(f): 2:58pm On May 24, 2017
Has anyone used preseed lubricant? I'm thinking of using it in my next cycle. Gosh! So much testimonies about it. I can't wait for 2wks to come lol

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 2:58pm On May 24, 2017
folash
Congrats girl!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 3:00pm On May 24, 2017
MummyJJ:
mamas that have gotten their BFP tell us what you felt differently aside a missed period. were the signs like PMS?

Maami, i felt this terrible cramp(tho i get cramps as pms but this one bad pass) in my stomach like say bulldozer dey work inside. Then very very sore tips
MamaJJ kiss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 3:01pm On May 24, 2017
jennyswt:
Has anyone used preseed lubricant? I'm thinking of using it in my next cycle. Gosh! So much testimonies about it. I can't wait for 2wks to come lol

I've not used it but I've seen 2persons that said it worked for them

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omalady: 3:20pm On May 24, 2017
Yes o my birthday was this day and i totally believe my birthday gift is superb.God has heard my cry.Only you O Lord is worthy.Am dancing in anticipation.
mamatwiny:
I said it. The month of may is loaded with bfp ooo.
Congrats oooo.
Last week was 5. This week is getting ready to surpass.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jennyswt(f): 3:31pm On May 24, 2017
curvilicious:

I've not used it but I've seen 2persons that said it worked for them
I'm willing to give it a try to help with my cervical mucus during ovulation which is seldom absent. I do understand it can stay up in the cervix without really seeing it in the undies but hey its worth a try right? Say a prayer for me plssss, I can't wait to do something different ds cycle

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 3:45pm On May 24, 2017
jennyswt:

I'm willing to give it a try to help with my cervical mucus during ovulation which is seldom absent. I do understand it can stay up in the cervix without really seeing it in the undies but hey its worth a try right? Say a prayer for me plssss, I can't wait to do something different ds cycle

Father, we pray for this my mama here visit her & make her teamfebruaryforsupernaturalbirth in Jesus name we team Januaryforsupernaturalbirth pray in Jesus Amen!
We await ur testimony sis

We also jointly pray for more and more additions to the januarysupernaturalbirthteam this month in Jesus name Amen

God bless

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CoolOne1: 4:11pm On May 24, 2017
jennyswt:

Ma'am, dont sweat that stuff abeg. I have conceived three times and i didnt see any thing. I was actually looking for it and just removed my mind from it.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 4:25pm On May 24, 2017
@curvilicious abeg wetin be the name of that unruly doctor hospital so that those of us wen dey b-side not go play go there even if na free...
@Minemk,Adejuve,Ayauche i dey throw salute..
@all newbies,welcome wish you all the shortest stay ever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jennyswt(f): 4:40pm On May 24, 2017
curvilicious:

Father, we pray for this my mama here visit her & make her teamfebruaryforsupernaturalbirth in Jesus name we team Januaryforsupernaturalbirth pray in Jesus Amen!
We await ur testimony sis

We also jointly pray for more and more additions to the januarysupernaturalbirthteam this month in Jesus name Amen

God bless
Amen and Amen. I pray we shall all carry our bundles of Joy, IJN amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 24, 2017
[quote author=pweetymii post=56828573]
Hope your bags are packed for baby Z grand entrance?Wishing you an easy peasy supernatural

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jennyswt(f): 4:55pm On May 24, 2017
CoolOne1:

Ma'am, dont sweat that stuff abeg. I have conceived three times and i didnt see any thing. I was actually looking for it and just removed my mind from it.

Really? I just can't stop thinking maybe cos I don't have enough is the reason y I've not yet conceived. Although DH n I have neva DTD on the ovulation day or even two days to due to circumstance. Last month was 3days to O, he had to travel, 2 months ago the same thing, he travelled, 3 months ago, we were quarreling lol. But I do understand sperm can last 3-5 days so I'm wondering if my enemy have killer vj dat don't preserve sperm for long
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 24, 2017
pweetymii:

Hope your bags are packed for baby Z grand entrance?Wishing you an easy peasy supernatural delivery.
Thanks alot ma. Bags are packed cuz I await a May baby..

Sending sticky baby dust your way and allover dix thread!

#confessionbringsconception....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iamajoyfulmothe: 6:28pm On May 24, 2017
Congrats to all the women who are celebrating BFPs. May you carry full term. For all of us waiting for the manifestation of our BFPs, it is settled in Jesus name. Amen and amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 6:40pm On May 24, 2017
Okay mama folash, pls can u kindly reach me on orneyclassic@yahoo.com.thank u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BabyOge: 6:52pm On May 24, 2017
I have been married for over ten years now and I have tried a whole lot of things to conceive including IUI all to no avail. we have undergone different tests. As at the time I got married both tubes were open and I had HSG that confirmed that and I had no fibroid. I went to the doctor some weeks ago and he confirmed that both tubes were now blocked. I also went for fibroid surgery some months ago. A friend recently introduced me to this forum telling me of the natural supplements that could help me but the truth is that I can not afford them now having spent a lot of money on a lot of other previously suggested solutions that failed. I will be grateful if any one can help me with the appropriate supplements that could help me. I live in Abuja.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 24, 2017
Folash ooo oooo Congratulations!! cheesy What's happening on this our thread?! smiley I'm so happy. Let me now go and read back...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 24, 2017
CoolOne1:

This is actually the first time commenting on this thread.. I v always been an ardent follower, reading comments and tapping into blessings. I just want to thank our Lord Jesus Christ and my Mother Mary because after 2years and 3 months He shut my mouth and wiped my tears and put a new song of praise on my lips. My story is actually funny, DH got another job and was transferred outta Lagos about a year ago.. I remained in Lagos cause. I was working there and we just renewed our rent.. so I had to travel to see DH from time to time which wasn't easy cause my period was irregular as long as 52days.. I took Clomid, parlodel, and some others but my dear none of it worked for me (though it worked well for some people I know).

Just last month I decided to resign and be with DH but before I left Lagos I did some more tests and got some drugs. I finally left Lagos and we did the deed that same night(after 3long months of not getting any action)..we just did it with no expectations.. no raising of legs after sex, no lying in bed for some extra minutes.. we just missed each other and played around...(and looking back now, I think that was when conception took place).(I might be wrong but I believe it just happens when u don't dwell and think so much about it.. just have fun with each other and let God, least I forget hubby also took kunu aya...I heard it does wonders too). So back to my story of me being a worrisome person and trying to plan my life all by myself.. not knowing God had better plans for me..

The plan was for dh and I to sttart taking the drugs as soon as I see my period. I waited and waited for it till I got fed up on day 42 of my cycle which was just last week and decided to use the last PT strip I said I was ever going to buy(by the special grace of God) and lo and behold Jesus did it.. I saw a faint line , I started dancing, praying, crying tears of joy.. and later went do a blood test to confirm..all thanks to God almighty.

Forgot to mention, I was so angry with dh a week before I found out cause I felt he was just too relaxed about our ttc journey.. the last straw was after I relocated and I needed him to go for a test, he kept on postponing and making excuses till I stopped talking to him and we were like strangers living under the same roof for a few days( this all happened before I did d PT, na shame I use call am that fateful morning after I did d test with d PT strip. When I told him he just started laughing and that was how we settled that quarrel..lolzz. Now I have drugs worth 15k parlodel and d rest just wasting away in my room)

Atimes we just have to relax and not think , not worry, ad just let God.. and then u also need to reduce your stress, put your mind at ease and pray fervently. God that did the impossible for me would definitely do it for every one on this thread in the mighty name of Jesus, amen amen and amen.

That's my testimony.. I'm barely 2months and so far it's been great.. no morning sickness whatso ever.. but I just can get food outta my mind .. I get hungry every now and then.. but I'm thankful to God.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 7:35pm On May 24, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavivaavril(f): 7:40pm On May 24, 2017
Congrats sophie11, we are coming to join you soon

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by yetty002: 8:00pm On May 24, 2017
Good day ma. I ve secondary infertility, been ttc for 1yr and 5mth, dh was diagnosed of low sprm count. Placed on addyzoa but no improvement then we changed our gynea and he was placed on ovumine and later they added manix though there is improvement with about 5mil increase. l ve done all test and all normal. My questions are 1. is it possible for sperm to reduce despite the fact l ve been pregnant for him before 2. what can I do to be able to conceive with 8mil sperm count. Please help

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 24, 2017
lavivaavril:
Congrats sophie11, we are coming to join you soon

Yes my dear.. it is done already.. U just have to keep believing ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclefromGod: 8:46pm On May 24, 2017
MummyJJ:
mamas that have gotten their BFP @curvilicious, zino89, folash, blessedmumi and others come and tell us what you felt differently aside a missed period. were the signs like PMS?

Terrible cramp that seems the thing will come the next minute + heavy boobs

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclefromGod: 8:54pm On May 24, 2017
Edited

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 24, 2017
MummyJJ:
mamas that have gotten their BFP @curvilicious, zino89, folash, blessedmumi and others come and tell us what you felt differently aside a missed period. were the signs like PMS?

Prayers.. I fasted during d Lenten period (I'm a Catholic) plus I gave alms to the poor and needy, I also went for prayer programs in my parish, booked mass and hubby also took kunu aya... I was supposed to take parlodel due to irregular period and high prolactin levels but got preggy before I could start.. to God be the glory..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 24, 2017
Wonderful Lord. .. Ah grin shocked grin
One day...one bfp announcement!
Father, all we are saying is thank you Lord. Sophie11 ,Congrats... H &H journey.

BabyOge , welcome. God will surprise you like he surprised mama Lio-ha , Lifted-hands and others who waited long too. Your stay here will be short.

Thehomemaker , happy birthday to Oga. From your mouth to God's ears. We wey be mummy twins plenty here o.

4realwoman , na real by fire by force ooo wink
I hail all my mamas in the house. I am so loving this excitement in the house.
Our turn dey come.

#mummytwins
#Testimonies
#I receive.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iamajoyfulmothe: 9:12pm On May 24, 2017
BabyOge:
I have been married for over ten years now and I have tried a whole lot of things to conceive including IUI all to no avail. we have undergone different tests. As at the time I got married both tubes were open and I had HSG that confirmed that and I had no fibroid. I went to the doctor some weeks ago and he confirmed that both tubes were now blocked. I also went for fibroid surgery some months ago. A friend recently introduced me to this forum telling me of the natural supplements that could help me but the truth is that I can not afford them now having spent a lot of money on a lot of other previously suggested solutions that failed. I will be grateful if any one can help me with the appropriate supplements that could help me.

I have a bottle of castor oil I never used. I've read that it can help clear your tubes. I never used it as HSG showed all clear to the glory of God. You can have it if you don't mind trying it

(1) (2) (3) ... (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) (1908) (1909) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Blackforester and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.