Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1952) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5402844 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1949) (1950) (1951) (1952) (1953) (1954) (1955) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joime(f): 10:18pm On Jun 24, 2017
Pls mumihaja, I nid to buy vitex from. I stay in Onitsha. How do I go about it?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pampharez(f): 10:18pm On Jun 24, 2017
ok sis , lets do this ...yes we can !

Purelady:
Good morning Mama am also interested in keto fear dey grip me, am definitely trying it out during my leave in August,as people are testifying all around me, would get in touch for the Psyliun Husk later, thanks, I am in Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bomgirl(f): 1:21am On Jun 25, 2017
Hallelujah is the sound of babies!!

OLOWOGBOGBORO!!

15 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 3:55am On Jun 25, 2017
harveybeaks:
After sad months, finally a positive test result. Wat i did differemn? I took evergreen formular for mom to be for one month and i didnt wait for day 14, started baby dancing as early as day 8..Thank you all for the info i got thru dis thread..baby dust to evryone

Congrats dear, God bless and keep you. Happy and Healthy 9months and beyond.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 3:57am On Jun 25, 2017
Mama John, long time.. I key into the testimony. Nothing is too hard for our God

curvilicious:
So, i have this testimony to share
A family friend who ttc for 4yrs nd had her first child last year February kept complaining of her big tummy so she hit d gym o but d tummy refused to tuck after so much she got fed up. Only for us to advice her to chill. Later she complained of no t feeling too well so i adviced her to visit hospital only for her to call nd say the doctor asked her to do scan nd found out she is 8months, 2weeks nd 3days preggy shocked. I thot she was joking.
She just put to bed
Praise the Lord
I still dey wonder how?

So mamas be ready to gimme a shocker like my Mrs Somborri friend gave me this weekend

Baby dustsssssssssss kiss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 4:04am On Jun 25, 2017
congratulation mama, just know that all is well with you, believe and have faith. God has already done it...
4realwoman:
MY HSG RESULT
A normal sized uterine cavity is demonstrated on introduction of contrast. No filling defect or extrinsic mass impression is noted but the outline appear irregular probably from previous fibroid and surgery.

Both fallopia tubes are normal in outline and caliber with free peritoneal spill bilaterally.

CONCLUSION: Normal study.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 4:10am On Jun 25, 2017
That's why we need not worry, thank God for your testimony dear, HnH 9 months and beyond...

esha01:
Good morning fertile mamas, an old member who deactivated my acct as a result of depression.
Am back to announce my BFP smiley . God has remembered me after 4 years of TTC . Am using myself as a point of contact dat, as God remembered me when I least expect, so shall he remember every mama here. Will b back to share widd. My old username is shat01.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 7:18am On Jun 25, 2017
FruitfulRay:
congratulation mama, just know that all is well with you, believe and have faith. God has already done it...
thank you mama and Amen to your prayer.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MumTT: 11:10am On Jun 25, 2017
Good morning mamas in the house. Been awhile. Been peeping for weeks now even though I'm an old mama. Tried logging in with my old moniker but nairaland no gree. It's good to be back. God used this thread to lure me back to him because I lost faith in him a couple of months ago. I was so frustrated with life. I stumbled upon all the prophecies I've been given since 2014 and realised none had come to pass. I was so mad I called him a fraud. I stopped praying and stopped going to church. No be myself I dey do? But God being God pet me back to him. I read the many bfp announcements last month and was encouraged. He is still God. Even though he hasn't given me my bfp, he gave out plenty to others. For that I'm grateful. So I say congratulations to all those who got their bfp. It is permanent in Jesus name. Amen.

I did a lot of things this cycle after not TTC for two months but wiped not long ago and saw brownish discharge and AF is supposed to show on Friday this week though i started cramping since last week Wednesday. I really thought this was it after the spiritual aspect had been handled. Oh well, another cycle to try again.

I salute you all and wish us all a fruitful week and more bfp announcements before the month comes to an end.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MumTT: 11:15am On Jun 25, 2017
Before I went MIA, a mama suggested we pray for one another. That is pray for a specific person here. I knew people were gonna pray for only the active mamas here, as in the ones who answer questions and the likes, so I decided to ask the Holy Spirit who I should pray for and he gave me a name. I'm ashamed to say I've not been faithful with my prayers because I've been going through ups and downs. Four years plus no be beans. But I've repented. I don't even know if she has taken in and even given birth sef so that I can ask for another name but I don't feel so.

Omyk or Ommyk or Omyyk, I don't know the correct spelling only the pronunciation.

I pray for you today and this week. I don't know what your challenges are but I decree and declare today that all obstacles in your path are removed right now by the power in the name of our lord Jesus Christ.

I don't know or care what the doctors reports are saying about you but I declare you whole today. Receive your healing in Jesus name. You are a branch of the vine and in the vine, there is no illness. By his stripes you are healed.

I pray against any force that is working against your getting pregnant. I silent it now in Jesus name. The bible says you should go forth and multiply. I speak to your reproductive organs and that of your husband right now to obey that command in Jesus name.

You are fruitful and productive in Jesus name. You will bring forth Godly seeds who will be blessings to their generation in Jesus name. Amen.

You and your household will never lack in Jesus name. You will find favour in the sight and hands of all men wherever you go in Jesus name.

Your tongue shall forever be filled with praise to the Almighty God for the wondrous works of his hand in your life.

It is well with you sister. I rejoice with you. God will make a way where there seems to be no way.

These I pray for you, myself and every mama and papa here in Jesus name. Amen!

27 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MumTT: 11:19am On Jun 25, 2017
mamatwiny:
Hahahahahahhiohiohio hio

Testimony no 1- my family unrepentant household enemy of over 30years is dead and in the mortuary now. His only son of 40 years is seriously ill and is blind at the moment. We are waiting for confession.

My sisters and brothers are buying drinks for ppl now.
If I used to pray 2hrs b4, I should make it 30 mins. We know say na we go bury am, but it is a pleasure bringing out the money.

Puts took pick , na afachasi Eze.

Singing, Uwa wi paw paw...................

When the wicked perish, there are shouts of joy. I congratulate you and your family. I'm trusting in God for such a testimony
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 12:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
MumTT post=5here724:
Before I went MIA, a mama suggested we pray for one another. That is pray for a specific person here. I knew people were gonna pray for only the active mamas here, as in the ones who answer questions and the likes, so I decided to ask the Holy Spirit who I should pray for and he gave me a name. I'm ashamed to say I've not been faithful with my prayers because I've been going through ups and downs. Four years plus no be beans. But I've repented. I don't even know if she has taken in and even given birth sef so that I can ask for another name but I don't feel so.

Omyk or Ommyk or Omyyk, I don't know the correct spelling only the pronunciation.

I pray for you today and this week. I don't know what your challenges are but I decree and declare today that all obstacles in your path are removed right now by the power in the name of our lord Jesus Christ.

I don't know or care what the doctors reports are saying about you but I declare you whole today. Receive your healing in Jesus name. You are a branch of the vine and in the vine, there is no illness. By his stripes you are healed.

I pray against any force that is working against your getting pregnant. I silent it now in Jesus name. The bible says you should go forth and multiply. I speak to your reproductive organs and that of your husband right now to obey that command in Jesus name.

You are fruitful and productive in Jesus name. You will bring forth Godly seeds who will be blessings to their generation in Jesus name. Amen.

You and your household will never lack in Jesus name. You will find favour in the sight and hands of all men wherever you go in Jesus name.

Your tongue shall forever be filled with praise to the Almighty God for the wondrous works of his hand in your life.

It is well with you sister. I rejoice with you. God will make a way where there seems to be no way.

These I pray for you, myself and every mama and papa here in Jesus name. Amen!

I claim this prayer because my moniker get m,y and k inside...I tap into the anointing.... Sorry I haven't been constant here...na depression just wan kill my enemy.... My cycle just dey jaga jaga, I've lost count...

Mama loisemm how body?

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by creamylicious(f): 12:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
Those of us who av not been to church in months should indicate make we know ourselves.... The lord is our strength ooooooooooo.... I sleep wake eat and dřínk babies

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
FruitfulRay:
Mama John, long time.. I key into the testimony. Nothing is too hard for our God

No read my mama
How is you now?
Absolutely nothing my sister
God go surprise u

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 1:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
creamylicious:
Those of us who av not been to church in months should indicate make we know ourselves.... The lord is our strength ooooooooooo.... I sleep wake eat and dřínk babies

I've not been going o
I've been sick nd crying everyday
I hate d way i feel. Feeling lonely

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 25, 2017
mummykyrti:
I claim this prayer because my moniker get m,y and k inside...I tap into the anointing.... Sorry I haven't been constant here...na depression just wan kill my enemy.... My cycle just dey jaga jaga, I've lost count...

Mama loisemm how body?
lolz. Abeg tap am, dearie. you no dey ever fall hand. Depression go kee ur enemy true true no be you. God won't give us more than we can bear. Our testimony is nearer than before, mummyK.

Body dey o. We taking it one day at a time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
curvilicious:

I've not been going o I've been sick nd crying everyday I hate d way i feel. Feeling lonely
Ah ahn?? Curvymama , is it this serious? cry Sorry dear.
Creamylicious , I haven't been going too o. *covers face

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by creamylicious(f): 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2017
curvilicious:

I've not been going o I've been sick nd crying everyday I hate d way i feel. Feeling lonely
pele my dear.... Ma sukun

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by creamylicious(f): 1:33pm On Jun 25, 2017
Loisemm:

Ah ahn?? Curvymama , is it this serious? cry
Sorry dear.

Creamylicious , I haven't been going too o. *covers face
hmmmmmm.... Me will just stand by the windows n watch couples with their kids going to church

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 2:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
creamylicious:
I've not been going o!! Over four years in the same church, I'm considering changing church cos of shame.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by creamylicious(f): 2:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
Hannaspirit:

I've not been going o!! Over four years in the same church, I'm considering changing church cos of shame.
if u can please do..... The roving eyes on oné' s belly is not funny

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 2:10pm On Jun 25, 2017
curvilicious:

I've not been going o

Pele luv, 3months go soon pass. people, let's add "no ms or any kind of sickness whilst pregnant " to our prayers. The thing can almost make you wish you were not pregnant

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 2:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
creamylicious:
if u can please do..... The roving eyes on oné' s belly is not funny
Azziiiin!!! Your stomach will become your face cos na where dem dey look while greeting you

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
Happy Sunday all.
@mama kyrti,depression not know her mate?
@creamylicious and every mama dat haf not been going to church let me shock una small.When i say #ttccannotkillmyswag#i mean it because i know what i haf seen.My friend/sister and i have a term we tell each other wen we are supposed to be ashamed buh we throway shame.e.g,me perceiving a neighbors rice,then i carry plate go beg her of which i suppose get level or senior the pesin.we would say"pussy(cat)don lick your eyes".So,in this ttc race,pussy don lick my eyes,i have no shame or feel bad or guilty(though,i do in my closet).my marriage is way over 5years,now the shocker is this,i still attend the church i did wedding,i am a church worker,as a matter of fact,in children section.Sometimes,i feel i am the only one gtc,as i have lost count of people that wedded after me birthing up to 3.All those that look at me with one kind eye,i give them mine,the ones that want to turn me to prayer points,i quietly give them theirs.i learnt early in life that "no one can make me feel inferior without my consent"and it's true and this has made me strong as it is only God that can give babies.I am not saying i am a woman of steel,but what can i do wen i have tried all to no avail.In a journey,we can only say we would leave by so and so on the dot,but we cannot say exactly wen we would arrive.This journey is not easy but i see the end coming sooner than i think.
#confessionbringsconception#
#ttccannotkillmyswag#

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 3:03pm On Jun 25, 2017
curvilicious:

I've not been going o
Pele my dear.its just a phase,it will soon pass,just keep on taking your prenatals.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by enkay2016: 3:06pm On Jun 25, 2017
sweet mamas i dey hail o... my sister in-law has bn in pain for over a week now she went for a scan and found out she has ovarian cyst. and Dr said she would be operated and she doesn't want that, though she is not yet married,abeg Sabi mamas who knows what she can do to help clear this. she has bn experiencing pains in her lower abdomen and pains while urinating. and please which one is fluid in the Pouch of Douglas.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joime(f): 3:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
pweetymii:
Happy Sunday all.
@creamylicious and every mama dat haf not been going to church let me shock una small.When i say #ttccannotkillmyswag#i mean it because i know what i haf seen.My friend/sister and i have a term we tell each other wen we are supposed to be ashamed buh we throway shame.e.g,me perceiving a neighbors rice,then i carry plate go beg her of which i suppose get level or senior the pesin.we would say"pussy(cat)don lick your eyes".So,in this ttc race,pussy don lick my eyes,i have no shame or feel bad or guilty(though,i do in my closet).my marriage is way over 5years,now the shocker is this,i still attend the church i did wedding,i am a church worker,as a matter of fact,in children section.Sometimes,i feel i am the only one gtc,as i have lost count of people that wedded after me birthing up to 3.All those that look at me with one kind eye,i give them mine,the ones that want to turn me to prayer points,i quietly give them theirs.i learnt early in life that "no one can make me feel inferior without my consent"and it's true and this has made me strong as it is only God that can give babies.I am not saying i am a woman of steel,but what can i do wen i have tried all to no avail.In a journey,we can only say we would leave by so and so on the dot,but we cannot say exactly wen we would arrive.This journey is not easy but i see the end coming sooner than i think.
#ttccannotkillmyswag#

You have really made my day. Thanks a bunch

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joime(f): 3:11pm On Jun 25, 2017
pweetymii:
Happy Sunday all.
#ttccannotkillmyswag#

You have really made my day. Thanks a bunch.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 3:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
creamylicious:
Really if I decide to quit church, I will be more depressed. Hope is like medicine. Lack of it is a withering of the soul.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 3:32pm On Jun 25, 2017
creamylicious:
hmmmmmm.... Me will just stand by the windows n watch couples with their kids going to church
Thanks God no suicide in that suicide era was related to ttc women.
Pick urself up. You can't live like this

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
Hannaspirit:

Shame say u never born? My church is actually too supportive. I had to beg them not to pay me solidarity visit last time I had a miscarriage

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by creamylicious(f): 3:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
Omojudy:

Thanks God no suicide in that suicide era was related to ttc women.
Pick urself up. You can't live like this
the thoughts of suicide is not strong yet n i hope it wont

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1949) (1950) (1951) (1952) (1953) (1954) (1955) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.