Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1953) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5402659 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1950) (1951) (1952) (1953) (1954) (1955) (1956) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by creamylicious(f): 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
pweetymii:
Happy Sunday all.
@mama kyrti,depression not know her mate?
@creamylicious and every mama dat haf not been going to church let me shock una small.When i say #ttccannotkillmyswag#i mean it because i know what i haf seen.My friend/sister and i have a term we tell each other wen we are supposed to be ashamed buh we throway shame.e.g,me perceiving a neighbors rice,then i carry plate go beg her of which i suppose get level or senior the pesin.we would say"pussy(cat)don lick your eyes".So,in this ttc race,pussy don lick my eyes,i have no shame or feel bad or guilty(though,i do in my closet).my marriage is way over 5years,now the shocker is this,i still attend the church i did wedding,i am a church worker,as a matter of fact,in children section.Sometimes,i feel i am the only one gtc,as i have lost count of people that wedded after me birthing up to 3.All those that look at me with one kind eye,i give them mine,the ones that want to turn me to prayer points,i quietly give them theirs.i learnt early in life that "no one can make me feel inferior without my consent"and it's true and this has made me strong as it is only God that can give babies.I am not saying i am a woman of steel,but what can i do wen i have tried all to no avail.In a journey,we can only say we would leave by so and so on the dot,but we cannot say exactly wen we would arrive.This journey is not easy but i see the end coming sooner than i think.
#confessionbringsconception#
#ttccannotkillmyswag#
na u be woman of steel gan gan..... That prayer point part is d oné that causes my shutdown in d midst of prayers

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gloriaakin24(f): 3:53pm On Jun 25, 2017
enkay2016:
sweet mamas i dey hail o... my sister in-law has bn in pain for over a week now she went for a scan and found out she has ovarian cyst. and Dr said she would be operated and she doesn't want that, though she is not yet married,abeg Sabi mamas who knows what she can do to help clear this. she has bn experiencing pains in her lower abdomen and pains while urinating. and please which one is fluid in the Pouch of Douglas.

I think fluid in d pouch of Douglas means there's infection mamas here should correct me if am wrong about the cyst I suggest castor oil massage cos av being doing it for a while now and I feel different already I use to feel some discomfort in my pelvic area before but since I started am not feeling it as much as before though I av never gone for scan to know if I av cyst or not. other Sabi mamas will put mouth hope this helps. sorry for the long post this is my first time of suggesting ideas on this forum I always come here to ask questions and read post. baby dust to us all

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 4:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
DO NOT QUOTE!
I REPEAT DO QUOTE

I said do not quote, one person still go share. I beg unshare if that is possible or does my deleting nullify d share?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 4:37pm On Jun 25, 2017
Omojudy, I raise hand for you. God will most def make your testimony complete!!!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 4:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
Omojudy, you have really gone through a lot. I pray the good lord remembers you quickly and put a testimony on your lips and gives you new dancing shoes. Its well sister.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 4:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
@mama omojudy...the lord is your strength I pray God will surly give you triple blessings for all your troubles, babies that will stay and glorify God's name in your family. Only God can do what no man cant do, I pray olowogbogboro visit you with his mighty hands soon. Your next testimony is next and it shall be permanent in Jesus name. Stay strong and keep your faith alive.
Baby dust to all mamas in the house
TeamJuneconception
MummyIbeji
Confessionbringsconception
Am next in line
Widd loading
Entering pregnancy thread next month by Gods grace
Hallelujah is the sound of babies
E-hugs....

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
enkay2016:
sweet mamas i dey hail o... my sister in-law has bn in pain for over a week now she went for a scan and found out she has ovarian cyst. and Dr said she would be operated and she doesn't want that, though she is not yet married,abeg Sabi mamas who knows what she can do to help clear this. she has bn experiencing pains in her lower abdomen and pains while urinating. and please which one is fluid in the Pouch of Douglas.

if there's fluid in d pod means d cyst is leaking already due to inflammation going on n that's dangerous. Urgent intervention is needed. Is she sexually active? (Hopefully its not an ectopic)
D surgery is to drain d cyst or cut out d cyst.
She should put it in prayer seriously n work with her doctor. She should also get a 2nd opinion. And also inquire if a laparoscopic surgery can be of benefit......that way she won't hav d big scars frm surgery.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bomgirl(f): 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
Hi Curvilicious, sorry about the ms. I'm the exact opposite! No ms, none at all.
I had to do a scan to be sure my baby was there. Which is funny considering that I pray the pregnancy prayers in 'Supernatural Childbirth ' which says 'I will not have morning sickness'!
Please get the book and declare too!
No worry e go soon pass! kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by creamylicious(f): 4:52pm On Jun 25, 2017
Omojudy ooooooooooo..... all forms of stress u av experienced at ur young age. I tap from ur strength

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 4:55pm On Jun 25, 2017
I like the way the thread is moving today.@Omojudy you are the Mvp,as we share of the pain we are going through that is how we will share our testimonies in Jesus name.
There is a saying that what doesn't kill you,makes you stronger,so,we are all coming out stronger with our miracle babies.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 4:57pm On Jun 25, 2017
Omojudy, I have tears in my eyes. To think that you have passed through all these? God will surely not let your faith in Him be in vain.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 5:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
DonaTee:

if there's fluid in d pod means d cyst is leaking already n that's dangerous. Urgent intervention is needed.
D surgery is to drain d cyst or cut out d cyst.
She should put it in prayer n work with her doctor. She should also get a 2nd opinion. And also inquire if a laparoscopic surgery can be of benefit......that way she won't hav d big scars frm surgery.
maama,i greet you,where haf you bin?
eid mubarak to our Muslim maamas may all your prayers be answered.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pampharez(f): 5:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
please don't be depressed again my sister , thats no. 1 factor that keeps us far from receiving ... be joyful and find peace in God's word ... he alone makes everything new including our wombs ... you don't have to do much ... just trust God whole heartedly . we will all be blessed in Jesus name ... amen

BFP Or No BFP lets not give up our praise to Almighty God ... He is faithful ...remember your present hospital reports are all fallacy ... the real report is from God alone ... when there is a casting down , children of God says there is a lifting down , where there is blocked tubes , we shout and declare our tubes are open in Jesus name... where there is a BFN, we shout BFP... where our hearts get down , we say we realise Jesus is at the corner sitting and watching us ...we therefore change our countenance ... our hands must carry our own children ... that is the promise of God TO THOSE WHO BELIEVE not those who are depressed smiley smiley smiley smiley

mummykyrti:
I claim this prayer because my moniker get m,y and k inside...I tap into the anointing.... Sorry I haven't been constant here...na depression just wan kill my enemy.... My cycle just dey jaga jaga, I've lost count...

Mama loisemm how body?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 5:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
pweetymii:

maama,i greet you,where haf you bin?

my darling I dey ooo. I do come here to zoom n rejoice with all mummies n daddies of great nations here.
how body?

our God is alive. our pages of blessings has been opened.

congrats to all d mums dat got their bfp. Ur blessings r permanent.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pampharez(f): 5:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
I've not been going o ... i can't come and die with questions and answers ... so i just read and study at home and listen to msgs that will strengthen my faith via youtube ... church people too can too know ...and my social life is a zero now , even sef i no kudu visit any family member again ,...lol

creamylicious:
Those of us who av not been to church in months should indicate make we know ourselves.... The lord is our strength ooooooooooo.... I sleep wake eat and dřínk babies

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pampharez(f): 5:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
@omojudy , God is surely with You no doubt ... and you will surely Overcome . i am hugely inspired by your story ... and i pray for you today , that the egyptians you have seen and see today, you will see them no more ...in all, i thank God that he took away the worse from you evreytime and you overcame and now a stronger person ... God bless you and take charge of your next conception in Jesus name ... amen

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by creamylicious(f): 5:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
Pampharez:
I've not been going o ... i can't come and die with questions and answers ... so i just read and study at home and listen to msgs that will strengthen my faith via youtube ... church people too can too know ...and my social life is a zero now , even sef i no kudu visit any family member again ,...lol

my sister.... O su mi ooooooooooo....... Abeg make i derail small .. e be like say i nuh dey care for my face.again.... Which face smoothner is highly recommended

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pampharez(f): 5:29pm On Jun 25, 2017
lol, and i thought i was the only one , please go and get skineal while you also exfoliate as well , its has helped my face this period .

creamylicious:
my sister.... O su mi ooooooooooo....... Abeg make i derail small .. e be like say i nuh dey care for my face.again.... Which face smoothner is highly recommended

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MumTT: 5:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
mummykyrti:
I claim this prayer because my moniker get m,y and k inside...I tap into the anointing.... Sorry I haven't been constant here...na depression just wan kill my enemy.... My cycle just dey jaga jaga, I've lost count...

Amen my sister. It is well with you. Please don't be depressed. This too will surely pass.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
Omojudy , I have been praying for you even while you were in Preggy thread. God of wonders will make you a pleasant wonder. Your years of affliction will soon become a testimony of God's faithfulness. #hugs
You are an amazon.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MumTT: 5:58pm On Jun 25, 2017
creamylicious:
Those of us who av not been to church in months should indicate make we know ourselves.... The lord is our strength ooooooooooo.... I sleep wake eat and dřínk babies

My dear, I have not resumed yet o. Decided to take this month off and talk to God one on one and hear from him. But I will resume next month. I don dey tire for the church sef. Anytime I miss church, my pastor thinks I'm depressed over TTC issue despite my reasons for not going. One woman, I know she means well sha, feels I should be sleeping in church and never miss any programme simply because I'm TTC. Its only my church that treats me as a TTC woman. In my place of work, they know I don't have kids yet but no one treats me with pity and sympathy. I'm so lively in the office and full of laughter that they think I don't have a care in the world. But its another story entirely in church but I know our stories will change one day

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zest4allife: 6:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
Cuppymummy:

Hello mamakendra and other port Harcourt Mamas. Please I need your help. Where do I get the HCG injection.?

@Cuppymummy, You can get the injection at any Capino Pharmacy near you. You need to go along with your prescription though.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettmum(f): 6:17pm On Jun 25, 2017
Happy sunday to all mothers here. I know one day, you all shall share yours testimonies, when these phase shall pass. if God can bless me and give me a son, HE will definitely bless all.@ Omojudy God get you big time.

baby dust to you all.
Baby Chidubem Stuart is greeting all mamas.

15 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MumTT: 6:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
Omojudy it is well with you o. Person wan go commit suicide because e no get shoe, on the way e jam person wey no get legs. E use shame enter house. Na me be that person. I don use shame enter house. May God never let me open my mouth to complain again. What can I say to you except to pray that God will restore back to you in triple folds all the years the locusts, the cankerworms, the caterpillars, and the palmerworms have eaten? It is well with you. I love your subtle humour sha.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by creamylicious(f): 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
MumTT:

My dear, I have not resumed yet o. Decided to take this month off and talk to God one on one and hear from him. But I will resume next month. I don dey tire for the church sef. Anytime I miss church, my pastor thinks I'm depressed over TTC issue despite my reasons for not going. One woman, I know she means well sha, feels I should be sleeping in church and never miss any programme simply because I'm TTC. Its only my church that treats me as a TTC woman. In my place of work, they know I don't have kids yet but no one treats me with pity and sympathy. I'm so lively in the office and full of laughter that they think I don't have a care in the world. But its another story entirely in church but I know our stories will change one day
some churches can be religiously caring....

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MumTT: 6:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
prettmum:
Happy sunday to all mothers here. I know one day, you all shall share yours testimonies, when these phase shall pass. if God can bless me and give me a son, HE will definitely bless all.@ Omojudy God get you big time.

baby dust to you all.
Baby Chidubem Stuart is greeting all mamas.
Thanks for your words of encouragement. We bless God for baby Stuart

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zest4allife: 7:02pm On Jun 25, 2017
Redeemed:

@zest4life, was clomid and duphaston prescribed to you by your doctor or you are self medicating? I remember last year when I took both drugs together, my AF came days earlier than expected which was quite unusual, so I made inquiries from a Prof. and a practicing nurse in LUTH and I was told that duphaston was the culprit. I think it's a hormonal drug use in regulating AF (can't really remember it effects again).
You can also do some research too or ask your gynae.
That was my experience, though body differs but be sure of what you are taking.

@Redeemed, sorry I am just getting to reply now as I do not come here as often. Duphaston can be used to induce a period if taken for between 5 - 10 days because the absence of progesterone (after you finish the dosage) makes you bleed. However, it does aid and support pregnancy and you should not stop taking it when you test positive for pregnancy until at least 13 weeks pregnant. Some ladies take it up till 16 weeks, 20 weeks, 27 weeks or even up till full term. An advantage of duphaston is that it is cheaper because it is only 10mg and costs about N2,800 for 20 tablets but some doctors prescribe pessaries which costs as much as N500 a tablet.

Thanks dear for your concern. Truly, TTC is not easy on your body or on your pocket but we shall surely overcome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MumTT: 7:03pm On Jun 25, 2017
curvilicious:

I've not been going o I've been sick nd crying everyday I hate d way i feel. Feeling lonely
Pele. It will soon pass

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zest4allife: 7:33pm On Jun 25, 2017
fademi17:
Please is der anyone that got der bfp after bn diagnosed with PCOS shld pls help with WIDD. Dis s so disturbing and draining. Help pls
Please mamas help me put mouth o. Pray God answer us all.
@Fademi17, it is well. Just know that there is nothing you cannot overcome by God's grace. Try and get Inositol/myoinositol (max. 2g daily) or Glucophage/metformin (max. 1500mg daily). You should see results by 3 months.
Some doctors would also prescribe BCP but for someone who is impatient to ttc, ko le werk!
Some women do conceive during this time bit if not, you doctor might introduce clomid or letrozole.
I would advise that you work with your doctor to ensure you are on the same page. Good luck to you and your husband.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulV: 8:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
Good evening mothers in the house. I finally got the courage to join this wonderful trend. Married for 4years with 4 miscarriages. The last mc was about a year ago, not conceived since then. Its worrisome cos it never takes this long. Presently on my fourth round of clomid. TTC can be really depressing. I pray God visit each and everyone of us and turn our pains to testimony.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 10:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
zest4allife:

@Cuppymummy, You can get the injection at any Capino Pharmacy near you. You need to go along with your prescription though.
Thanks dear Mama zest. I appreciate the response. Is it refrigerated? Which doc go give me prescription na?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 10:25pm On Jun 25, 2017
double post.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1950) (1951) (1952) (1953) (1954) (1955) (1956) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Youngce and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.