Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (562) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5403874 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 9:40pm On Jul 18, 2014
Skimpychick congrat oooo,see me dey dance kukere,hallelujah to the most high,may the lord keep and protect her.

sen.tempest na me hail u pass sis, how have you bin?the lord will wipe away our tears in no time,we shall laugh d best laugh.

dash01 dont despair,I know exactly what you are feeling right now,but you cant afford to be sad,cus dats what the enemy want,sis look on to God, d author and d finisher of our faith,he will never share his glory with anyone concerning our fruitfulness,he will surprise you sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by viviparity: 10:17pm On Jul 18, 2014
Amhappy: Where in PHC dear?

@Abibaby sorry for your loss. The Lord will replenish double for you.

@ skimpychick congrats dear. Amen i tap into your blessing
i did my hsg at image diagnosis close to art nd science shol phc around rumokwuta area *11ooo @skimpchc congrt
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cmamma(f): 11:15pm On Jul 18, 2014
Hephzi04: Thanks, i'm 30 hubby 31. Not even sure abt my cycle again,but usually between 27 & 28 days.We are not on any special diet.

Well you are young and it's standard practice to try for at least a year before worrying. The fact that you are not sure about cycle tells me that you are not planning your intercourse for the right time. This is like playing lottery (forgive the analogy), like trying and just hoping that you conceive. The cycles are different from woman to woman so each person has to really know her own body. Also, there are some things you also need to include or remove from your diet. For example you and husbands should eat foods rich in zinc e.g. oats, nuts, Chromium e.g. potato. Reduce caffeine & alcohol.

I'm organising a webinar on Saturday the 26th of July 11am -12noon. For all you lovely mums-to-be who are interested pls go to this link
http://www.cheriemamma.com/events/ or send me an email to register for it. I can only have 25 people in the session so please don't be offended if I'm not able to accomodate everyone.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cmamma(f): 11:43pm On Jul 18, 2014
mummyosayande: congrats skimpychick it is well with u and ur new LO.
@fifiloluomo its easy to chart. jst have a chart. den get thermometer. digital is better. and every morning befor u get up from bed put it under ur tongue and wait for it to beep. dts all. u den record d temperature on d paper. its easier wen taught sha. bt sharp babe like u go fit do am. basal charting is part of my therapy.

mamateniola howdy? hope everyone is bam? bt una never answer my question ni

You are right charting your temperature is part of it but there's lots more to it than that. The temp will give you part of the story but not the full story. You also need to know how your body itself is preparing for conception so you can work with it. I am organising the webinar for Saturday 26th July 11am -12noon. Just send me an email babies@cheriemamma.com or go here http://www.cheriemamma.com/events/.

Tk care and God bless smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 3:47am On Jul 19, 2014
@Mama Skimpy chick,
Congrats on the birth of your dear daughter. The name of the Lord be magnified for the conception, pregnancy and birth. The Lord that gave her to you will help you care for her.

@Sentempest, e don tey o. How now?

@Ayaakanoh, how body.

@all active mamas, una welcome o. How things.

God of miracles doing great things o.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 4:46am On Jul 19, 2014
Thank you my wonderful sistersf from other mothers. I feel so honoured in ur midst(blushing) wink. May d good Lord that did for me his handmaid remember you my sisters.it is settlled already.amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 4:47am On Jul 19, 2014
Good morning blessed mamas!
Just got this in ♍y email n I thought I should share for d benefit of all of us here, I haven't tried it out but I'll def start it because it looks promising n interesting:
Fertility Massage: Self Massage Techniques For Uterus &Ovary
http://naturalhealthbag.com/fertility-massage-self-massage-techniques-uterus-ovary/
Hope n pray this helps in our ttc journey too
Baby dust to all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 19, 2014
yes cmama. i know theres more to it. temperature rises and falls for different reasons.falls durin ovulation and rises jst after . and falls befor MP . and keeps rising wen pregnant.. it takes discipline to keep to it and remember. its gd to add it to one's routine.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 9:17am On Jul 19, 2014
Congrats skimpychick. God bless LO. @cmamma ...sent an email Already.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 9:20am On Jul 19, 2014
@ blesseddiva..... Just went thru d link and after reading thru I concluded that its not different from the massage all these ijaw women gives. So will b giving it a try. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sentempest(f): 9:42am On Jul 19, 2014
My lovely alwaystrue, I Can see that our good lord has beautify you with his love, children and long life, please keep on inspiring and water our lives with the word of God. #winkkk#
@blesseddiva, how you enjoying ur weekend? As for the fertility massage it works a lot for some pple.
@dasha God hands is wide open, run to him and cast all ur fear on him. He will do it wen u least expect.
A wonderful weekend to U all...
Iyabetajos wey dey? miraclebaby and deardoc are missing in action? And all our Muslim mama dis Ramada Kareem fasting will be a turn around for us
Babe dust to all. EEEE hugs
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by easy2conet(f): 11:14am On Jul 19, 2014
I just feel like wishing everyone here a fruitfull weekend...kiss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iykmau(f): 11:58am On Jul 19, 2014
@Skimpy congrats on arrival of your Queen. She shall grow in honour, knowledge and wisdom of God IJN. Amen.

All my e-family members join me thank the Almighty God for wiping away my tears, sorrow, mockery, laughter and questions from freinds and relatives.

I got my BFP via ART with two heart beat after five years of waiting, while my sister got four heart beat after fifteen years and four failed IVF. Courtesy of Dr Onuh of Deda Hospital Citec Qwarinpa, a collegue of Dr Shaibu of fetileaid in Nisa prim.

May God's name be highly praised forever. I pray for every family here that this joy will locate you all either thro ART or natural in Jesus Name. Amen Shalom

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Abibaby(f): 12:19pm On Jul 19, 2014
@ SKIMPYCHICK CONGRATS,MAY GOD BLESS UR ANGEL
@AM HAPPY,AMEN ND TANKS
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2014
viviparity: i did my hsg at image diagnosis close to art nd science shol phc around rumokwuta area *11ooo @skimpchc congrt

ok thanks a mil dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cmamma(f): 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2014
Abibaby: HMM ATLAST I CAN POST ON NAIRALAND,,,SINCE 4YRS.HI MY PPLE,HERE IS MY STORY.HAD A BABY IN FEB THIS YEAR BT LOST HIM ON F 5TH DAY,SINCE THEN I VE BEEN TTC,NW I VE STAPH MODERATE GROWTH,BEEN TREATIN IT BT IT PERSIST,WHAT SHOULD I DO PLS

So sorry to hear about your loss. How are you coping with the loss? Did the doctors tell you what went wrong? It's usually helpful to help with future prevention. As for your infection, the best thing is to follow your doctor's advice. Usually it is treatable with anitbiotics and there shoudln't be a problem. It does not affect your chances of conceiving or cause loss of pregnancy. As always make sure you are taking good care of yourself with a good diet, exercise etc. The sooner your body reaches a comfortable environment for concpetion, you'll conceive.

Good luck, my dear!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2014
iykmau: @Skimpy congrats on arrival of your Queen. She shall grow in honour, knowledge and wisdom of God IJN. Amen.

All my e-family members join me thank the Almighty God for wiping away my tears, sorrow, mockery, laughter and questions from freinds and relatives.

I got my BFP via ART with two heart beat after five years of waiting, while my sister got four heart beat after fifteen years and four failed IVF. Courtesy of Dr Onuh of Deda Hospital Citec Qwarinpa, a collegue of Dr Shaibu of fetileaid in Nisa prim.

May God's name be highly praised forever. I pray for every family here that this joy will locate you all either thro ART or natural in Jesus Name. Amen Shalom

My heart is full of praise. God is indeed alive. Congrats dear. May you and your sister carry to full term and deliver IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iykmau(f): 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2014
@Amhappy thanks dear, that which will make people to celebrate and congratulate you will never elude your marriage this year in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 12:58pm On Jul 19, 2014
Iykmau, congrats 2 u n ur sis. May u carry 2 term n deliver lk d Hebrew women.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 19, 2014
congrats to iykmau & your sister may you carry to term and have stressfree 9 months.
i pray God will also remember us here too
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Wumee: 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2014
Hi everyone,thanks to those keeping this thread going,am unable to login wt my old pswd,wow,wow,wow,@iykmau,congratulations,u shall carry to term ijn,am so happy for u.@skimpychick,congratulations on ur delivery,God is indeed faithful.old mamas where at thou? @alwaystrue,i miss ur messages.it's me @mowafruitful=@wumee.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2014
@Greenfriend lol @tippex as @mytestimony said, proviron does more harm than good to some men, my dh included. I didn't know until @bnice posted a link here. His morphology was almost 100% but count was very low and motility not good, 40% or so, after proviron for 3mths, everything including morphology got worse. when I posted here, @bnice adviced against it and we had to stop going to hospital first. After one round of wellman conception with Korean ginseng, and zinc, there was a drastic change from 8.3 *10^6 count and 0% actively motile to 20 *10^6 count and 10% actively motile. Right now he's on fertilaid, count and motility boost. And motility keeps getting higher. he's on 3rd bottle now after which he'll retake the test. U may try for 1 or 2 mths and check if its good for him, on the other hand, why not try manix, his count is just on the borderline. Though ur doc knows best but watch to know if its ok. @Hephzi04 welcome to the family and have a short fruitful stay. I'll suggest you visit a gynaecologist to assist you understand ur cycle and run preliminary tests to be sure everything is ok. If you can lay ur hands on billings ovulation calendar, it'll help u a lot to understand ur cycle. It's very simple as you just have to start from cd1. Ovulation usually occurs 16-14 days before the next period. Basal temp. thermometer is also good and the combination will help u understand ur cycle faster as ur temp. will go up once u ovulate. You can also go for ovulation predictor kits, if you av enough cash u can try digital, else use predict ovulation kit. Its below 2k. follow the instruction. To know ur cycle length, check the days of ur cycle for the past 3 months, add them together and divide by 3 to get ur average cycle length then follow the procedure. Remember to eliminate stress as it can adversely affect conception. @skimpychick the Name of the Most High be praised. Congrats sis and kisses to ur lo. It is well with U and ur family. @mamacajah, @NecheBaby6 @babe01 hope los are kicking wella. @Sentempest dear I dey ooh, just reading and no time to post. I thank God its weekend, was a busy week for me. @mummyosayande That's 9million count, its not ok sis. WHO recommended minimum of 15million count. But when God is at work who, remember what happens. Just keep boosting the count. Morphology is ok. How is motility? pls who's @Nezzel or did I miss a page? pls identify urself sis. @Dasha01 it will only get better, do U know how God works? Yes, He always want to show his good works. Doctors are human, we are human but God is always God. Cast all ur troubles on him, do all the ones U can and U'll be surprised he'll do the rest. Morning comes after dawn and never before. Be strong and continue ur treatment as U pray harder as if Ur help is only from Prayer. It is well. @ BlessedDiva thanks for the mention. @easy2conet wish U best sis. @iykmau congrats, H&H9Mths and beyond to U and ur sis. @mychildishere where art thou? @all sorry for the long post. Have a blissful weekend.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
@iykmau so happy for u n ur sis on this double joy, u shall both carry to full term n deliver safely in Jesus name-Amen.
@cathyibok u re welcome dear
@sentempest yea it works n d good thing about d self fertility massage is that u can do it at d comfort of ur own house n at ur own time
Greetings all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2014
@ skimpychick, congratulations on the birth of your DD, she shall be for signs and wonder, she will find favour with God and man and she will grow in the knowledge of God.

@iykmau: congratulations, you and your sis will carry to full terms and your testimony shall be permanent in Jesus name.

@ all: Happy weekend! Wishing you a fruitful one.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cmamma(f): 5:07pm On Jul 19, 2014
mum2bsoon: Interestd @Cmamma

I've already posted the info for the webinar for learning to chart the ovulation. http://www.cheriemamma.com/events/. Please register here if you haven't already. I have only 8 spaces left out of 25.

There is a lot to charting your ovulation than using the ovulation kit and even charting your temperature and if you are TTC it's better to know everything.

God bless!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
Amhappy: Where in PHC dear?

Transview diagnostics

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 6:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
I neva know you will honour me this way2x
jesus I neva know you will honour me this way
since u honor me this way I will praise ur name.
@iykmau that song is to God almighty for honouring his name in ur life and that of ur sis,you shall carry to term IJN
@alwaystrue,sis I dey oo,longest time.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamacajah: 7:42pm On Jul 19, 2014
congrats iykamu and ur sis...wow! GOD is good he has done us well, oh our souls rise up and praise the lord. he has given you victory, we will lift him higher! Jehovah we will lift you higher! doubles for your trouble. he who began this work in you is faithful to complete it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Deezou(f): 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2014
@skimpychic,@iykmau,congrats. @dash01,dont ever lose faith in God,hold unto Him,He shall answer u least than u expect and pls dont stop ur treatment;refer to dis thread:'is there any solution for blocked tubes?' and read through rust2000/blendy77's posts who initiated the topic,she tried ivf 5 times to no avail but she didn't despair and went for the 6th one,now she has twins!so keep trying and praying sister. @all who are interested to learn how to chart,look for the book named'BILLING'S METHOD FOR NATURAL FAMILY PLANNING',trust me,it is very understandable and simple to do.just try it and keep me updated.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
Am happy: Where in PHC dear?

Transview diagnostics
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by everfaithfulGod(f): 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2014
@cmamma. I am trying to register but coudnt get through. What could be a problem? Kindly help a sister out.

@all Happy weekend
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 9:06pm On Jul 19, 2014
@iykamu.... Congrats dear n to ur sis too. U both will carry to term ijn. Pls wat s ART?

(1) (2) (3) ... (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.