Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (563) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5413298 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2014
cheesy @ Sentempest, @Ayaakanoh, @Mowafruitful alias wumee, please forgive me for not posting as frequently. I have become quite lazy but by God's grace and your encouragement I have to turn a new leaf. The way I even sleep nowadays ehn. Lol. May I receive the help of God.

Ok, below is a lovely message and practical to inspire and encourage someone out there who is about to despite or needs a push.

[flash=420,315]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqG9_acZbZA[/flash]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 11:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
@cathyibok, ART means assisted reproductive technology, these are d artificial or partially artificial methods that aid conception e.g iui, ivf etc
Night fam n be blessed!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Abibaby(f): 5:27am On Jul 20, 2014
@cmama thanks nd God bless u

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 11:21am On Jul 20, 2014
Morning everyone! How has it been with us? @mamaosayande how una dey, miraclebaby,cmama,alwaystrue,mum2besoon ,mamacajah, blesseddiva, everfaithfulGod,redeemed. Pardon me if I no mention yur name but na all of una I greet oh, sabi mamas n our doctors hope we are doing great. May God grant our heart desires ijn.

My ttc journey so far.>>>>>>I finally attended prof Ajayi's class after I started and done half way the numerous tests with scary names,..I should get the remaining results by month end.some peeps on here tgat said no test can be up to 300k,pls go register with Prof, you go hear weenn! Lolll.so far we have spent over 100k n still counting oh.and he booked me for flushing but I have to do all these tests before he can mix whatever he go use flush. May God help me. I have started charting too but still a learner.

You see, this ttc is a very sensitive matter. No matter how mild they put it, yu still feel somehow unless the person is walking in your shoes even If she Don walk there before, it can never be thesame cos she wld have most likely forget what she or he went tru.
my in-laws asked what's happening and for each time they ask, I don't find it funny.its not that I fight them or something but hummmm,hubby bears the brunt! Just yesternight,I wish I had gone to bed early, one of his aunties came over n said if In 3 months medical effort no yield result, we go go traditional. My question is is there any herb that can give bfp wen tubes are blocked? Has anyone here with blocked tubes or know anyone with blocked tubes that still get bfp with herbs?

I am praying seriously that medical effort will work for me cos I want God to take the glory, I don't want to go bow before any mama alagbo to say thank you.that I am praying for.I know God created both herbs n other medicine for our use but then......
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2014
@mamateniola1 thanks for d mention, happy sunday to u dear.
I hv read n heard about mamas that used alternative medicine to cure diff ailments like melt fibroid, unblock fallopian tubes, dissolve cysts, clear infection etc but it all depends on faith in God n psychological belief on d medicines cos God gave us every herbs bearing seed n every tree in which is d fruit of a tree yielding seed, all these veggies n fruits to us God said, shall be for food(genesis 1:29)
U are also on d right track with orthodox medicine. Any method that u hv faith in will work for u. I pray u will get solution with prof n testify soon iJN-Amen. It is well with u.
Awesome sunday to us all, God bless

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iykmau(f): 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2014
@All thank you. This is the seven month of the year, the month of jubillee. Jubiliation will never cease in your homes. The Lord that over rule all Drs report in my life and implant this children will over-rule all drs verdit and manifest his word in your lives, marriages and homes in jesus name. Amen

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
@iykmau,
Congrats on your pregnancy and that of your sister. May you both carry to term. Amen.

@Mamateniola,
@Blesseddiva has more or less answered you. God created herbs and plants to do our bodies good. There is nothing wrong in using agbo or the tablets when we are ill but nothing should take the place of God in our lives. That's the difference.

One thing that makes many people run away from agbo got from unknown sources is that you don't know the gods that were invoked when these things were made. Now this doesn't only apply to agbo alone. Even the tablets you use from from the hospitals, do we even know if the same applies?
These medical doctors we see too, how many are into cults. I have heard stuff. It's not until the person looks old, bent or strange that he may be this or that.

Not everyone who calls God may be talking about the God you know.
So some may, because they don't want to get involved in anything fetish, prefer to do the herbs themselves and pray to God - Jehovah before using it. Let's never forget the place of prayer in everything we do or any herb we may want to take. This is good advice for us all and me too.

I think if we like David get close to God and ask him questions like 'Should I go see see this doctor' He will surely answer us. It all boils down to being sensitive and trusting God totally, asking Him for direction.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by henrienta: 3:29pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hi everyone and happy sunday have been a silent follower n ve posted few times in the past.
Have been ttc for over a year now was diagnosed of high prolactin but after two months of bromocriptin n ewedu therapy it has reduced.my problem now is I dont know if am ovulating or not.ve gone for follicule tracking twice now and still no egg was found even when my opk tested positive and i observed d ewcm d scan still did not detect any follicule.also my period which use to be 3days has been 2days for two cycles now n its really disturbing.cud it be as a result of d pregnacare conception I started 2months back or d bromocriptin am still taking.pls has anyone in d house experienced this or any doctor or experienced mama pls respond and how avvurate is d opk n follicule tracking scan.sorry for d long post.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by everfaithfulGod(f): 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2014
@mamateniola1 thanks for the mention. Your testimony is closer than u think.
If there is agbo that u can prepare by yourself, I Will advice u try. Bcs there is no harm in trying in as much it is not a ready made agbo that you can not be sure of how its being prepared.

Finally, pray pray pray and pray for God to lead u right.

E-hug to u dear

@ all. Happy sunday

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2014
Mamateniola1, tanx dear 4 d mentn. ¶ gez blessedDiva n alwaystrue hav dealt well wt d issue. U can tk agbo or tabs dependin on ur belief n faith bt ¶ pray wateva u opt 4, d Lord will b involved. U will laf soon n every1 on ds thread shall cel wt u.
Happy Sunday 2 all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Itissettled3: 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2014
Good evening everyone, may the Lord answer our prayers.

Please where is Professor Ajayi's hospital and what is his success rate? Thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fifioluomo: 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hello house,

Pls has anyone heard of dr smith of smith medical centre at surulere. Am thinking of going to register there but I woiuld like to know his sucess rate of treating pcos to get bfp.

Ehugsssss!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nezzel(f): 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2014
@Anewdawn.. Lol.. You are welcome swthrt..

Thanks mummyosayande, the thermometer is even cheap.. Will get it tomorrow.. Thanks dear..

Ahaaa Alwaystrue, you just disappeared.. Welcome back.. I missed those wonderful and heart warming messages..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cmamma(f): 5:31pm On Jul 20, 2014
everfaithfulGod: @cmamma. I am trying to register but coudnt get through. What could be a problem? Kindly help a sister out.

@all Happy weekend

I didn't even know you had a prob with the registration but I sent you an email a couple of hours ago offering you a space on the webinar because you got a copy of the PDF. So i'll confirm the space, don't worry. I don't know why there's a prob but if there's anyone else facing the same prob, pls just send me an email at babies@cheriemamma.com. I've still got a few spaces left.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nezzel(f): 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
My update..
Hmmmm.. I have a 28day cycle, but today is my cd40 and I'm yet to see anything, the only thing I keep seeing is a whitish/clear discharge.. My bossoms are now big and painful, including the tips..
I do have mild cramps sometimes, but still no period..
I just hope I'm fine.. But please has anybody seen this kind of thing..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2014
@nezzel..... Hmmmm. Congrats in adv. Why not do a PT test. Waiting for d good news.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cmamma(f): 6:09pm On Jul 20, 2014
mamateniola1: Morning everyone! How has it been with us? @mamaosayande how una dey, miraclebaby,cmama,alwaystrue,mum2besoon ,mamacajah, blesseddiva, everfaithfulGod,redeemed. Pardon me if I no mention yur name but na all of una I greet oh, sabi mamas n our doctors hope we are doing great. May God grant our heart desires ijn.

My ttc journey so far.>>>>>>I finally attended prof Ajayi's class after I started and done half way the numerous tests with scary names,..I should get the remaining results by month end.some peeps on here tgat said no test can be up to 300k,pls go register with Prof, you go hear weenn! Lolll.so far we have spent over 100k n still counting oh.and he booked me for flushing but I have to do all these tests before he can mix whatever he go use flush. May God help me. I have started charting too but still a learner.

You see, this ttc is a very sensitive matter. No matter how mild they put it, yu still feel somehow unless the person is walking in your shoes even If she Don walk there before, it can never be thesame cos she wld have most likely forget what she or he went tru.
my in-laws asked what's happening and for each time they ask, I don't find it funny.its not that I fight them or something but hummmm,hubby bears the brunt! Just yesternight,I wish I had gone to bed early, one of his aunties came over n said if In 3 months medical effort no yield result, we go go traditional. My question is is there any herb that can give bfp wen tubes are blocked? Has anyone here with blocked tubes or know anyone with blocked tubes that still get bfp with herbs?

I am praying seriously that medical effort will work for me cos I want God to take the glory, I don't want to go bow before any mama alagbo to say thank you.that I am praying for.I know God created both herbs n other medicine for our use but then......

Thanks, I'm fine sis. As for the herbs. Depending on what exactly they will give you, there's nothing wrong with herbs. It's just that sometimes, they haven't been scientifically tested so you can't be sure of the chemicals and the quantities they contain. Also in our country, most herbalists are also worshippers of 'traditional gods' so most of us are hesistant to go to them since like someone said we don't trust where their power comes from. But in actual fact and in western countries, a herbalist just means someone who uses herbs for health and if he/she is a good one, there shouldn't be any problem. But I still pray & hope that your present treatment works so that you don't need to go the traditional herbs way.

Having said this, I'm not a huge fan of medical tests/treatment as a first course unless it is inevitable. Since I don't know what has caused the blocked tube, it is difficult to give any specific advice. It could be anything from scars, infection, inflammation causing the tubes to be blocked. Popular medical options of treatment are flushing and surgery. Herbal treatment include Echinea (which helps with infection and inflammation), Golden seal which also does the same and Ginger which also reduces inflammation and increases blood flow to the tubes. There is also the fertility massage which is very effective when done properly. I know someone posted a link yesterday which would be helpful. My advice to you is to try the fertility massage. If you can also get the golden seal, echinea and ginger, you could try them one after the other (not together because I'm not sure of the side effects of using all of them; pls buy them in proper medicine bottles and follow ALL the instructions and read all the contra-indications). You could also discuss with your doctor about using them even though from my experience, doctors always prefer medical options and might try to discourage you.

Whatever you decide, I wish you the very best of luck! Sorry, this post is quite long smiley

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 7:20pm On Jul 20, 2014
@all happy Sunday. Struggle continues tomorrow. @mamateniola1 other mums av said it all. Deep massage or call it those Ijaw women massage helps for some cases. If ur doc wants to do flushing, just pray it works, some people got theirs opened by flushing. Nevertheless, if you decide to take herbs, just pray over it before taking and if possible confirm the person is not a traditional worshiper. There are Christians that prepare herbal concoctions nowadays due to its effect and preference to orthodox. But problem is sometimes the concentration defers as they don't have basic measurement. That's why U may take the first and it works while the second may not and you may react to the third. Drugs are all about concentration. @Nezzel hmm, CD40 and counting? What are u waiting for to take a PT? Pls do that and give us good news, my ears are aching for that. @henrienta if U suspect any drug is affecting ur cycle, why not stop it and watch out. Yes, opk can show impending ovulation which might not take place. It could be delayed. How long is ur cycle before and after the two months? But another thing now is U said no follicles sighted at all during the tracking. Which CD did U start the tracking? Was it TVS or Abdominal? What's ur doc's suggestion. Why not try to induce and see how it turns out.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2014
Nezzel, congrats in adv. Pls go n do pt o.
Cmamma, tanx 4 ds info. God bless u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 20, 2014
@all, am so grateful for all ur response and concerns, I look to God for a miracle this month and am praying seriously for a divine healing
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hi everyone! Guess we all had a great day.
@Nezzel yipeeee I can see d Big Fat Positive o, pls do pt asap n break d good news for us all to be encouraged, we need more of d testimonies Lord pls manifest yourself in all of us in waiting n expecting in Jesus name-Amen
@Alwaystrue gbam u said it all, @mum2bsoon, @miraclebaby all said d same thing, natural or orthodox method wit a lot of prayers n praises to God works n all d glory must go to Jehova overdo
E-hugs blessed sistas
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
mamateniola we need to talk ASAP. pls email. sosaomos@gmail.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2014
@all, am so grateful for all ur concerns, I look to God for a miracle this month and am praying seriously for a divine healing
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2014
Dasha01, it shall nt b ur portn in Jesus name. Kip prayin dear, God will visit u soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by union123(m): 10:34pm On Jul 20, 2014
I will like to know if Vitex(Chasteberry) is good for hormonal inbalance and shrinking of fibroid. Sabi mamas pls help a sister in the house. No more waiting for everyone here in Jesus Name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 6:49am On Jul 21, 2014
Good mornin @ all. Hp we had a gud nyt rest?
Thank U̶̲̥̅̊ Lord, thank U̶̲̥̅̊ Lord
All we av 2 say is thank U̶̲̥̅̊ Lord.
Father 4 kipin us alive, hale n hearty we say thank U̶̲̥̅̊ . We return all d glory n adoratn bak 2 Ūя̲̅ name oh Lord. Who r we bt mere mortals dt u av us @ hat, U̶̲̥̅̊ love us byond imaginatn n U̶̲̥̅̊ av gud plans 4 us even tho our faith is bn testd nw, Lord we knw dt U̶̲̥̅̊ our Redeemer shall supply all our needs according 2 riches in glory 2ru Christ our Savior. Wt ds assurance n hope bn renewed every mrnin, Lord we adore You.
Lord, let every tongue dt has mocked us celebrate wt us n mk us a pt of contact 2 unbelivers. Show dm dt we serve an all time God whose words r YEA n AMEN. Open our heaven of break2ru 2day n fill our hearts wt gratitude 4 You. Amen.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wowbabies: 7:48am On Jul 21, 2014
Amen and Amen o
mum2bsoon: Good mornin @ all. Hp we had a gud nyt rest?
Thank U̶̲̥̅̊ Lord, thank U̶̲̥̅̊ Lord
All we av 2 say is thank U̶̲̥̅̊ Lord.
Father 4 kipin us alive, hale n hearty we say thank U̶̲̥̅̊ . We return all d glory n adoratn bak 2 Ūя̲̅ name oh Lord. Who r we bt mere mortals dt u av us @ hat, U̶̲̥̅̊ love us byond imaginatn n U̶̲̥̅̊ av gud plans 4 us even tho our faith is bn testd nw, Lord we knw dt U̶̲̥̅̊ our Redeemer shall supply all our needs according 2 riches in glory 2ru Christ our Savior. Wt ds assurance n hope bn renewed every mrnin, Lord we adore You.
Lord, let every tongue dt has mocked us celebrate wt us n mk us a pt of contact 2 unbelivers. Show dm dt we serve an all time God whose words r YEA n AMEN. Open our heaven of break2ru 2day n fill our hearts wt gratitude 4 You. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wowbabies: 8:00am On Jul 21, 2014
Goodmorning my sabi mama's in the house, how was the weekend? Pls I need some1 to help with more info on this result:

MORPHLOGY(%). MOTILITY(%)
Normal: 40%. Fast progressive: 10%
Abnormal: 60%. Slow progressive:10%
Non progressive: 10%
Count:28*10^6 cells/ml Immotile:70%. Pls help out cos dh is ask to take pentoxifylline 400mg
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by henrienta: 9:03am On Jul 21, 2014
Goodmorning everyone n wish u all a favourable week . Thanks so much @miraclebaby for ur response my cycle is 28days but for d past two mmonths its been 29 n last month 27days .i did d follicule tracking on day 13 n 15 n it was day 14 my opk read positive.my doc is suggesting I go for hsg which am very scared of n my mum is seriously against it cos she feels since I ve never gotten pregnant b4 den its not necessary. My doc also suggested clomid.pls when is it necessary to for hsg.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babe01: 10:13am On Jul 21, 2014
@miracle baby, thanks for checking up on us and hope you are doing good. my regards to your family

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.