Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (564) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5411349 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Deezou(f): 10:48am On Jul 21, 2014
wowbabies: Goodmorning my sabi mama's in the house, how was the weekend? Pls I need some1 to help with more info on this result:
MORPHLOGY(%). MOTILITY(%)
Normal: 40%. Fast progressive: 10%
Abnormal: 60%. Slow progressive:10%
Non progressive: 10%
Count:28*10^6 cells/ml Immotile:70%. Pls help out cos dh is ask to take pentoxifylline 400mg
His count is good but the good cells are less than the bad ones(morphology) and his fast moving cells(motility) are only 10% which i think is very poor.am i right docs&mamas?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Deezou(f): 11:02am On Jul 21, 2014
henrienta: Goodmorning everyone n wish u all a favourable week . Thanks so much @miraclebaby for ur response my cycle is 28days but for d past two mmonths its been 29 n last month 27days .i did d follicule tracking on day 13 n 15 n it was day 14 my opk read positive.my doc is suggesting I go for hsg which am very scared of n my mum is seriously against it cos she feels since I ve never gotten pregnant b4 den its not necessary. My doc also suggested clomid.pls when is it necessary to for hsg.
Try to explain it to ur mother,she'll understand but i advise u to not ever take clomid while u dont know d condition of ur tubes coz that was what happened to me,i took it for 3 consecutive months and then went for hsg and it revealed that my tubes are blocked and i too never got pregnant before,so try to explain to ur mother,she is a mother,i am sure she'll understand.goodluck.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 21, 2014
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 11:38am On Jul 21, 2014
Goodmorning everybody. Hope we had a splendid weekend.

@cmamma, @miraclebaby thanks much. God bless you. Miscarriage is the challenge I have(which I have overcome ijn) but the last one, I bled like no man 's business and since then bfp has not come. I did HSG n it said blocked tubes so we believe strongly that it was d miscarriage Dt cause something to block it. I do the message and I will try these herbs yu talked about. As for the numerous tests, they were ffinding the likely cause of the miscarriages so they want to be sure all is well.

the problem I have with the herbal thing is the source too. God help us all. We don't know how these ple get them. My mum got me one tru a friend of hers.., I will use one to rob my Vijay, one to rub my nips, n dring one wey be like charcoal..hummm.she said she had to take so it wnt look like she no wan take am cos she doesn't know how rubbing nipples will make yu conceive when am not saying my nips dey run due to hormonal imbalance. She believes too that some herbs work but these days ple are not honest any longer.

@mamaosayande,how una dey. Will mail you now.. Thanks all.
@all You all are the best! God bless us all together and grant our heart desires ijn amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
@henrieta, don't listen to anyone concerning HSG, just follow ur doctors recommendations and do the hsg, hsg opens ur cervix which is the reason conception rate is higher immediately after hsg so even if ur tubes are not blocked u will get ur cervix ready for easy swimming.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
@Didiva... No problem. Nairalans notified me abt ur mail but I didn't get t. Pls do send me an email.. Onyekachi.ibok@gmail.com. thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hellloooooo blessed people of God.Good evening to you all. It's been a while. I have missed a lot, I know. I can't evrn remember the last time I login. Hmmm it's well. It was not intentional. God has been faithful. Please o! I'm having a little problem loging in, the last page I can see is 563, I don't know what's d matter. It's been like that since my resumption. Lol.. What do I do. Admin plesse helppppp!!!!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 4:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
@union123 vitex is good in balancing hormones but I don't know about shrinking of fibroid, sabi mamas will soon show n explain better
@Godiyaalways u re welcome back sis. I remember u as one of d old mamas on NLttc thread.
Nairaland encountered hacking problem that shut down their site for some days but when they rectified d problem, we lost many pages.
Almost all new members account like mine were wiped but we all re-registered.
Thank God we still have some pages left. That means u hv been out for almost a month shocked
Anyways good to hv u back
God bless us all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
@union123, Apple Cider Vinegar and Blackstrap Molasses is good for shrinking fibroid, goggle it to find out how they use it
@Godiyaalways, we are still on 563, the system crashed some weeks ago and after they fix it it automatically takes you to the current page whenever you log in, welcome back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
focus on God for your testimony

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by floranbee1(f): 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
Nice thread here, am so glad I came across it Cos I believe it's an avenue to learn from other people's experience and share mine as well.I've been ttc since 2012 when my first child clocked one year and suffered a miscarriage 2013 at 7weeks.I felt bad though but was ready to try again since it was clear that I had no problem conceiving which I used to think then.2014 March,I took in again and was so glad that I was so careful so that I wouldn't lose it again.Unfortunately, at exactly 5months,I started leaking ammonia fluid Co's of ruptured membrane. To cut the story short,I lost the baby again and since then,I feel incomplete and lonely. Even with my hubby's support and encouragement I still feel the absence of something within me.I know healing up physically and emotionally may take time but I will definitely try again and succeed with God by my side.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lottss(f): 7:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
@Dash the lord is ur strenght,follicles or no follicles in his time he will mak all tins beautiful.my sista jst hold on.
@floranbee1,welcome n may ur stay here be short
@ all keep the faith d lord is ur strenght

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 8:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hello Mamas and Papas in the house,
Today let's talk about facts and truth. Many times we mix both of these scenarios:

FACT
-"Can a son be born to a hundred-year-old man? Can Sarah, a ninety-year-old woman, have a child?"

TRUTH
- And God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed, and thou shalt call his name Isaac (laughter)

FACT
- Now Jericho was straitly shut up because of the children of Israel: none went out, and none came in.

TRUTH
- And the Lord said unto Joshua, See, I have given into thine hand Jericho, and the king thereof, and the mighty men of valour.

Carefully consider each fact and each truth and ask yourself today, how many times have you called the fact the truth and called the truth fact.
If you notice, God is not one to argue. He tells you as it is and gives you instructions on what to do. A times it is to simply wait, while he hones you into the mother he wants for his heritage, a times its just a blockage that will easily be removed.
Whatever it is, learn to distinguish the fact from the truth but always know that God's word is Truth.

What is that thing that has been told you and even though the man has not even given a verdict you have judged yourself.
What has been shut up against you making nothing go in or come out. God had told the children of Israel that He had given Jericho into their hands even though it had not physically even happened.
That's the power of Faith...calling those things which be not as though they are.

Good evening.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
Oh my goodness!!!. I was just wondering. I tried last week and today, same thing. Thanks so much for the explainations and the warm welcome @ BlessedDiva and @ Dasha01. Yes @ BlessedDiva I have been away for more than two months. I trust God to share my testimony soon, even as Jehovah is on the throne. @ Dasha01, it's well with you dear sister, please encourage yourself in the Lord. Thank God for your faith.Please stay full of God's word and mediate more on it, and always speak life to your system. In your next circle, you will be surprise at what God can do. Also eat right and drink lots of water. You are a winner!. @ all, God is still in the business of doing wonders, let's not give up. He will surely make us joyful mothers and fathers!!!.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 9:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
@Alwaystrue great message in season, God bless u
@Dasha01 sis all I can say is keep d faith, it's well with u
@floranbee u re welcome to d blessed e-fam, u will not experience miscarriage again in d matchless name of Jesus-Amen
@Godiyaalways I say Amen with u
@all this link will uplift n re-build our faith in d God's miraculous acts, He can never n will never change from doing good
http://www.way-of-family.com/Articles/dc_you_can_be_pregnant.htm
God bless us all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
Observation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
hello, i am a silent reader i have been trying to read this post to 563 but mehn its not easy i had to skip reading from post 98 to this recent post.but when am less busytime i will read it up.it has been informative and useful. my story:i just got married a month ago and am yet to conceive.before we got married we have been BD without condom yet no conception.we went to see a fertility doctor April he told me go for Hsg but i didnt oblige because am scared.another thing i think i dont see the EWCM what i usually see its the whitish discharge usually after my period i am kinda confused.i dont know if i ovulate.
I hope God is not punishing me for my misdeed in the past? sadis it possible to ovulate in the past and stop ovulating.

sprinkling baby dust to all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Greenfriend: 11:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
floranbee1:
Would like 2 speak with U. But trust me, U have nice chances of conceiving again
Dasha01:
Ur efforts shall bear fruits.
wowbabies:
The morphology is ok. The motility is impaired. Get WELLMAN CONCEPTION for ur hubby. Then U both should get addicted 2 fruits (lemon, carrots etc) and green vegetables. No smoking or excessive alcohol intake. No tight boxer shorts. Cut down on processed food and sugar.
union123:
U can get ur person abroad (especially USA) 2 buy DIM for U abroad (via eBay or Amazon). It helps in shrinking fibroids alongside Apple cider vinegar (get it in Nigeria). Vitex can be gotten as a single agent in any GNC pharmacy OR in a combination (FertilAid for Women, Fertility Blend for Women. Vitex is a popular supplement that corrects hormonal imbalance which might cause irregular menses and impair ovulation
bolateetoe:
Relax. U might wish 2 chat with me on Whatsapp for more info/guidance

Pls ALL, really wish I could take time 2 treat ur requests one after the other. Bear with me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
hello everybody grin pleasant suprises await us in Jesus name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jslconsulting: 11:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
@Floranbee1. Sorry about your miscarriage. Were you closely monitored by your doctor during the second miscarriage? Have you had several previous pregnancy termination. Google Cervical cerclage. See your doctor for more info. Mind you there are other causes...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jslconsulting: 11:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
@bolateetoe. Have you done any fertility profile testing? Yourself and hubby. How many times in a week do you guys meet? Anything less than 3ce a week is not helpful. If less you need to step up. Fertility testing for both of you would be helpful...before HSG.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 22, 2014
@jslconsulting,i have not done any profile fertility testing,my hubby has his fluid tested since last year but he didnt give me the result.i got to know the result when he was taking one B-complex injection the nurse ask him why was he taking the injection.his sperm motility and morphology some thing something,i dont understand.but i notice he takes proviron,reload etc am confused,maybe when he is fast asleep i will type the result.
the doctor we met said i should go for hsg but i was scared going through that pain.can you suggest any test i should undergo while my hubby is still at his treatment.thank you.
about the BD i think we dont have enough of it,when we are suppose to do it,its either we have an argument or a lil quarell happens.its after O hubby is always eager to BD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SuperT(m): 6:29am On Jul 22, 2014
bolateetoe: hello, i am a silent reader i have been trying to read this post to 563 but mehn its not easy i had to skip reading from post 98 to this recent post.but when am less busytime i will read it up.it has been informative and useful. my story:i just got married a month ago and am yet to conceive.before we got married we have been BD without condom yet no conception.we went to see a fertility doctor April he told me go for Hsg but i didnt oblige because am scared.another thing i think i dont see the EWCM what i usually see its the whitish discharge usually after my period i am kinda confused.i dont know if i ovulate.
I hope God is not punishing me for my misdeed in the past? sadis it possible to ovulate in the past and stop ovulating.

Oh no, God is not punishing u for past misdeed. God is still in the business of forgiving us, just forgive yourself, always thanks for His grace upon your life. No conception may be just hormonal imbalance. Just little exercise can take care of that. See that u play a little long with your husband before love play. God bless your marriage in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by floranbee1(f): 7:28am On Jul 22, 2014
@jslconsulting,yes I was monitored by my doctor all he said was that the miscarriage could be that I was over stressed or due to an infection.He couldn't give a definite cause and that anything could have caused it.Am very much aware of cervical cerclage but he never mentioned anything like that.thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jslconsulting: 8:42am On Jul 22, 2014
@bolateetoe. It is obvious that your hubby is having issues with his stuff, but a test result details will also help here. All the same you need to step up on BD to increase chances and the fact that your hubby might have issues with his stuff is more reason for you guys to double up your BD. The test I will recommend you do is Hormone profile (Fertility)..to see if you are ovulating. After then can further investigations be done..like HSG. Regards.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jslconsulting: 8:50am On Jul 22, 2014
@Floranbee1. Good to know you were monitored. Infections, Thyroid disease, Diabetes, Incompetent cervix can cause miscarriage...You need to know if your cervix is competent to carry on pregnancy. Have you been checked for any of the above. Do you take caffeine?. Your age could also play a role in miscarriage. Other than any medical condition, it could just be unexplained....but you just have to rule out cause and keep trying. Regards.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by megamum: 9:35am On Jul 22, 2014
Dasha pls i am interested in getting the woman's contact.My email address is Megafeat @yahoo.com.Thanks and God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by union123(m): 9:53am On Jul 22, 2014
Thanks to everyone here, my period is very regular. I need the vitex for balancing my prolactin. It was when I used fertilaid for women that the issue of fibroid started, I bought 2jars of bsm and acv, initially I taught it was working when I went for scan it became a bit bigger and doc advised me not take anything with too much of potassium. I've been advised by 4diff docs not to go for surgery cos is outside my uterus and it can't affect conception. The issue now is that am feeling pains down my abdomen, I think is d fibroid cos I did ECS and it came out fine.
I know God will perfect all that concerns us
Am so sorry for the long post
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by union123(m): 10:07am On Jul 22, 2014
Pls has anyone heard of Omiyal Nature HealthCare at Ikorodu one of my aunts that just conceived took me there, she waited for 24yrs. The problem I have with her is that she is dubious, so I want to tread with care, also I don't want my organs to be destroyed cos of ttc.
We all need to be careful
None shall be barren among us IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 11:47am On Jul 22, 2014
its well with you dear!!

Dasha01: Na wa o! This is really heart breaking! I jus did another TVS today CD14 and the 13mm dorminant follicle has disappeared leaving jus 9mm and plenty annoying follicles in my ovaries and the sonographer was asking me if am sure they saw 13mm follicle CD11? So he concluded its anovulatory cycle! Anyways, that is the scan report, God report says I will be pregnant this cycle and God almighty shall overturn, overturn and overturn this result to a BFP result this month cos its my turn! its time to drop every drugs I have been taking and focus on God for my testimony becos this one don pass stories that touch!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 11:49am On Jul 22, 2014
i will write later, i dont want to sound harsh!

bolateetoe: hello, i am a silent reader i have been trying to read this post to 563 but mehn its not easy i had to skip reading from post 98 to this recent post.but when am less busytime i will read it up.it has been informative and useful. my story:i just got married a month ago and am yet to conceive.before we got married we have been BD without condom yet no conception.we went to see a fertility doctor April he told me go for Hsg but i didnt oblige because am scared.another thing i think i dont see the EWCM what i usually see its the whitish discharge usually after my period i am kinda confused.i dont know if i ovulate.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamacajah: 12:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
@ all, hello and hope we are having a lovely day.
@ the mamas who remembered me, thanks!
Lo and I are doing well and my prayer for all of us is that the same GOD who saw me through 11 years of 4 miscarriages of which 2 were blighted ovums, failed IVF, failed IUI, fibroid operation, hysterocopy and gave me my miracle just as I was planning for a 2nd IVF, will do the same for you. Never give up on GOD. he is never late. I am more than halfway through and I keep thanking GOD everyday for his love and mercy. I am a walking testimony that GOD is still alive and is stil in the business of performing miracles. Just hold on all.

@bolateetoe, my dear, its still too early to start worrying about ttc. I also had this same issue of Hubby and I quarrelling when its Ovulation period and he wanting it after the O period. Prayers did it for me. My story and testimony is longgg.. but hang in there, don't allow the things you see around you affect you. Get this book Supernatural childbirth and read it indepth. Pray the prayers until you can say them in your sleep. Men can be funny sometimes, he may not want to open up, just pray about it and he will pull through. Together with GOD, you become a three-strong cord that cannot be broken. So have faith and know that it is well.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.