Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,057 members, 7,953,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:10 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (571) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5526007 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) ... (3057) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 1:52am On Aug 02, 2014
There shall be showers of blessing:
This is the promise of love;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
Sent from the Savior above.

Showers of blessing,
Showers of blessing we need:
Mercy-drops round us are falling,
But for the showers we plead
There shall be showers of blessing,
Precious reviving again;
Over the hills and the valleys,
Sound of abundance of rain.

Showers of blessing...........

There shall be showers of blessing;
Send them upon us, O Lord;
Grant to us now a refreshing,
Come, and now honor Thy Word.

Showers of blessing........

There shall be showers of blessing:
Oh, that today they might fall,
Now as to God we’re confessing,
Now as on Jesus we call!

Showers of blessing........

There shall be showers of blessing,
If we but trust and obey;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
If we let God have His way.

Showers of blessing
Showers of blessing we need
Mercy-drops round us are falling
But for the showers we plead~Amen!!!

So shall it be for everyone on here in Jesus name-Amen

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 1:58am On Aug 02, 2014
AMEN! AMEN!! AMEN!!! I RECEIVE d power n d strength to CONCEIVE

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 6:05am On Aug 02, 2014
Come and join me sing HALELLUYAH, Jehovah jireh as done us well /2x.
What shall we say unto the LORD...All we have to say is THANK YOU LORD.
From d bottom of our heart we thank ur aweasome prayer on dz thread that yesterday my WH WIFE delivered a baby girl nd d C-section was success.We return all due glory nd honour to God of all possibilities.
@jslconsulting,Dasha01,miraclebaby,fifioluomo,Godiyaalways etc nd d entire thread family i say a 9ce to knw dz thraed and MANY THANKS to ur advice nd encouragement that gives us mouth of praise today.
LOVE YOU ALL.

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamacajah: 7:13am On Aug 02, 2014
Congrats on the safe delivery of baby. She is a blessing and joy to your home.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 7:28am On Aug 02, 2014
@Noblewife congrats and we praise d name of d Lord for a safe n successful delivery. God bless d bundle of joy n u her parents

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 8:18am On Aug 02, 2014
AMEN in JESUS name

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jslconsulting: 8:56am On Aug 02, 2014
@Noblewife. Congrats on the arrival of a new blessing to your family. We shall have more good news of pregnancies and deliveries in this month from expectant mothers.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 02, 2014
@Noblewife, congrats on your wife's safe delivery, what matters at the end of the day is Mother and baby alive, may your daughter be a blessing to your family IJN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 9:38am On Aug 02, 2014
@all thread family we open our mouth AMEN AMEN AMEN IN JESUS MIGHT Y NAME,I AND my family sgall join u to celebrate ur bundle of Joy ijn.
Thank u and love u all.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 10:17am On Aug 02, 2014
@Noblewife congrats to your family. I tap into your blessings in the name of Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by viviparity: 10:36am On Aug 02, 2014
@Noblewife congrats to the safe delivery of ur baby we thank God oo.this is the first miracle of this month nd it will go round in jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 10:57am On Aug 02, 2014
Noblewife, congratulatns. D Lord will kip ha in all ha ways n u shall continually rejoice ova ha.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 11:24am On Aug 02, 2014
@Noblewife congrats to U and ur dw. What a good news to start the morning with, May she user in unending blessings and grace to your family. May God's name be praised now and forever. Wishing ur wife quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anewdawn: 11:40am On Aug 02, 2014
Noblewife, a very huge congrats to u and ur dw. May this LO bring more blessing into your household.

@ all this is the beginning of great things that God has in store for us in this month of august. May more blessing come our way through christ our lord, Amen!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 11:46am On Aug 02, 2014
Noblewife congrat on the bountiful joy the lord has added to ur family,may his name be praised for ever.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 11:48am On Aug 02, 2014
Amen Amen Amen in jesus name,we receive power,grace,strength and anointing to conceive this month.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
Noblewife congrats on ur wife safe delivery
@ all i say AMEN & AMEN to all the Prayers
Oh God hear us as we pray in this August that all shall come to pass in Jesus Name AMEN
Everybody be ready to receive your BFPssss this August, We shall glorify HIS name.
Thank you Lord for answering our Prayers AMEN
@all Happy weekend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SweetMb(f): 12:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
Goodday mums and dads in the house. My name is kalu mabel(miss). I hv posted once on this forum about my elder sister.@ dasha01 and blesseddiva,i got your emails,tnks a million. I appriciate your efforts to help my sisters. But I just want to share this goodnews I noticd this mornin in my elder sister. She has been married for more than 5 years,constant misscarriage,n in april,flew to abj wit dh for an ivf which faild. A week after she came bck,she had her flow n wept bitterly,but I read online that one can hv little drops after an ivf,so told her to calm down. On her Birthday,bought her a sculpture of a woman carrying a new born baby,n we prayed togeda for the reality of it. Since april till now,no menses,bt she has beeen havin constant cold. N I go to work everymornin n come back late. Just noticd recently,she doesnt UnCloth when am around her,bt today I noticed her tummy shooting out smaaaaalll. She went for alter call in church in june,n startd attendin all church activities. N I noticd her mornin prayer has has changed from God bless me to God I thank u. Pls can it be bfp as am suspecting,cos she hasnt told me anytyn yet,,n I dont want to b too fast in askin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 1:31pm On Aug 02, 2014
@SweetMb keep praying that what U hope for may manifest. You may ask her but If she doesn't want to tell U now, let her be. Some will not like to tell till they're sure d foetus is viable esp. for her that suffers abortion.
My people will always say that pregnancy can never be covered. It surely will be out at the right time. Keep praying for her. Yes, we should not make our prayers always begging, thanksgiving is also necessary and very effective.
@Donatee,alwaystrue,safe06,cjnone2,pink22,mamaoge,dreams,Godiyaalways,sazyn,mamateniola,easy2conet, HawtMummie,Sentempest,mummyosayande,hopeful,caringpro,mychildishere,kingsdaughter,mom123,udoka2, favoredgal,babe01,Nechebaby,coolone,santagelo,RipVanWink and other MIA mamas and papas of this great thread we're awaiting ur prayer posts.
@Greenfriend & deardoc wetin happen nah
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cmamma(f): 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2014
Hephzi04: Hello cmamma, the link didnt go thru.

Good morning lovely ladies, it's been a little while. Trust you are all doing great!!

@ Hephzi04 Please go to this link http://www.cheriemamma.com/blog/

there are recordings on how to chart your fertility and you can listen to them online or download anytime you want.

Everyone who registered for the webinar would have received a link but you are all welcome to listen to the recording. I hope you all benefit from it.

@Noblewife, congrats on your new baby. Trust both mum and baby are doing great. I pray that God will take care of your family and your child will grow in wisdom and grace.

To all our mothers to be, we will hear good news from everyone very soon, I pray. Keep praying and taking good care of yourselves and God will answer all our prayers at the right time. Amen

I wish everyone a fruitful weekend.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
@cmamma a beautiful woman with a beautiful soul, thanks so much for that email, God bless u real good.
@SweetMb dear, we bless God for His faithfulness, keep praying for ur sister so that ur hope will become a reality, just like @miraclebaby said u can ask her about d changes u noticed but don't push it if she's not opening up, allow her to do it willingly ok. It is well with u n ur big sisters, God will make name for Himself in ur family.
@all God is awesome to us n as Jesus is passing our way this month, we'll all receive divine grace n mercy to conceive n carry to full term in Jesus name-Amen
Happy weekend n fertility blessings to us all!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cmamma(f): 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
BlessedDiva: @cmamma a beautiful woman with a beautiful soul, thanks so much for that email, God bless u real good.
@SweetMb dear, we bless God for His faithfulness, keep praying for ur sister so that ur hope will become a reality, just like @miraclebaby said u can ask her about d changes u noticed but don't push it if she's not opening up, allow her to do it willingly ok. It is well with u n ur big sisters, God will make name for Himself in ur family.
@all God is awesome to us n as Jesus is passing our way this month, we'll all receive divine grace n mercy to conceive n carry to full term in Jesus name-Amen
Happy weekend n fertility blessings to us all!

Aww! Thank you very much. I sincerely hope you benefit from the information.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SweetMb(f): 3:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
@ all,tnks. Am so greatfull. I will try n hav a chat with her tomorrow when its just me and her at home. Have a splendid weekend all our mamas n daddies. Baby dust to alll this month. The Lord will surely answer alll our prayers..... Amen....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
@ Noblewife, Congrats on d arrival of ur princess,am so happy to hear dis gud news early in d month.@ All, this shows dat greater testimonies await us this month. Let us all put on our dancing shoes as we ll av great reasons to dance from this moment onwards.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iykmau(f): 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
/@Noblewife congrats. She shall be a blessing unto you and dw.

@All this is a month of divine visitation. God will visit you all with bfp IJN amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2014
@ Noblewife, may the name of God Almighty be praised forever, congratulations, your joy shall last forever in Jesus name.
@all, congratulations in advance because this month we shall testify to the glory and awesomeness of God in our lives and marriages in Jesus name. SHALOM!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by honeypiegirl(f): 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2014
helo evyone pls i need a good laboratry in oshodi lagos state i have once read of one at bolade oshodi on this thread pls its urgent i need to send a frd there tanx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Greenfriend: 6:38pm On Aug 02, 2014
Pls, U all should 4give me 4 the unresponded queries and questions. It hasn't been easy coping with tasks and bids to survive. Especially since we doctors started the strike. But U can ask those who brought their complaints/questions 2 me on Whatsapp. I attended to ALL. My sincere apologies to those who I missed their questions
Finally, I have resolved the issue of getting someone for cheap/free shipping (from the manufacturing pharmacies, eBay or Amazon) of the supplements (like Vitalzym, Vitex, DIM, DHEA, CountBoost, OvaBoost etc) that are scarce or costly here. The Nigerian pharmacies won't rip us off our hard-earned resources & treasures again.
If U want 2 take advantage of this special offer or need more consults/advice, hit me up on Whatsapp: 08034053406 or Facebook: EVERGREEN CHINEDUM UBOCHI. Also 4 ur health queries
Miraclebaby, sorry Dearie. I have been engrossed with activities. Hope U are waxing fine
Remain lifted! IN GOD WE TRUST, THE HOPE OF GLORY & FERTILITY!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2014
@Noblewife, congrats on the safe delivery of your new baby.
I pray that God will take care of your family , and your child will grow in wisdom and grace.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2014
Goodevening all. Congrats to you @noblewife May she be a source of joy to you ijn. I say amen to these powerful prayers and I claim my bfp this month ijn. Either devil likes it or not.
@mamaosayande,how una dey. @Dasha01, miraclebaby, blessedmum and all. How are we?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by everfaithfulGod(f): 10:57pm On Aug 02, 2014
@noblewife. Congrat on the safe delivery of your princess. The lord Will preserve her and make her a blessing to your generation. I realy bless God for you.

@all mamas in the house. Thank you for keeping the thread alive. I pray the lord answer our prayer sooner than expected.

Prayer is the key. I bless God for those that observe the vigil. All prayer points, praises, hymns and worships are highly inspirational.May almighty God bless us with our Bfp this month. And non of us shall suffer miscarriage or still birth.

Sorry for the long post

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) ... (3057) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: ferhyntorlah(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.