Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:14 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (569) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5530144 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) ... (3057) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
hello. mama's and papa's in the house. please what is African black pepper,I need your response. ASAP
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
viviparty and lottss thank you so much for your advice. I still believe in God's word
@lottss she is still single
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 3:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
mom123: @All...happy Sunday!
It's so quiet here.Hope we r all gud?Mamas and papas brace urselves for the baby miracles ahead.Soonest we shall all rejoice.
This tigernuts milk is driving dh crazy he had to go out and look for tigernuts to prepare the milk himself.I'm so happy he enjoyed it.Tnx everyone and our dear dreams...honiepie pls show face small.Nne Oma.Congratulations everyone on our bfps.kisses n bear hugs!
Please how is the milk prepared,I only gave Dh to eat like dat,didn't knw milk can be produced from it.Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 4:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
Holiday over, back to work mothers...And fathers
@ miracle baby I kukuma dey follow our thread, happy to know u keep the good work on. @sentempest, I replied ur pm, what's up? Uhnnn...U have a blank cheque for me? Lol.
@ dasha thanks, I got ur mail.
@alwayssss, my very own beta person, always on point. Patience, patience, patience. The Lord is working, expect the results.
@ chyvia, Abeg my sista no allow anyone pour sand for your custard. Love that child and pray for yours. Talking from such experience, tell Dh to use that same mouth to prayyyyyyyy that u will carry your child on Jesus Name, Amen. You don't need consoling oh! U are not sick, u are not maimed, u are only expecting. So brace up and expect with joy and enthusiasm. Get prayer CDs in your car as u drive or home while doing the chores. Haha! No one can spite you. Destiny babies don't rush out, they take their time and only hasten out when your don't falter in your faith and hope.

Love to all...w

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kingsdaughter: 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
mamateniola1: still on the pregnitude........... the person that gave it to me said it disrupted her cycle so she stopped taking it .............

I took Pregnitude for about 3 months (not religiously) late last year into this year.This was after about a year of not seeing AF. I saw Af 3 times in the space of 5 months surrounding my usage of Pregnitude. Ran out of stock. After I stopped again AF dissapeared. So i also believe it works BTW I have severe PCOS
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sentempest(f): 5:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
@hawtmummy, I love your dairy. Email me at talk2Quincy@gmail.com, sorry cud not access Nairaland mail.
@miraclebaby, howfar naw?
@kingsdaughter longtime
@lotts I see U
@dasha #wink#
Please where is mummy NaniGod A.K.A Udoka alias mypeace.
Mummy princess A.K.A favoredgal mk una show face... And all our belleful sexy mamas mk una comeoooo(jossy A.K.A babeo1).Al the MIA hotty mummy's mk una show face small.
Baby dust to all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 5:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
Good evng mamas,just to say hello and to encourage us to hold onto God who does beautiful things in His own time. I pray that our faith in Him will continue to be strengthened and renewed.
I am doing great and i thank God daily for His gift which i pray we will all receive.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
Good evening blessed people of God. Please o!, No matter what d matter is, let's not forget that it is only the living that can be trying to conceive, the dead CAN'T. For this reason, let's be GRATEFUL to God. There may be giants (low or No S.p.e.r.m count, blocked tubes, multiple or single fibroid, irregluar menses, hormonenal inbalance, etc) on your way to being a joyful mother or father but don't confess fear, confess faith.God wants you to see Him as the God that is able. The doctors must have given their report but remember God's report says " There shall not be male or female barren among you" Deut.7:14. So whose report will you believe?. For me I know that what is happening cannot erase what is written. By God's grace we shall all carry our babies in Jesus name Amen and Amen!!!.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
Sentempest: @hawtmummy, I love your dairy. Email me at talk2Quincy@gmail.com, sorry cud not access Nairaland mail.
@kingsdaughter longtime
@lotts I see U
@dasha #wink#
Mummy princess A.K.A favoredgal mk una show face... And all our belleful sexy mamas mk una comeoooo(jossy A.K.A babeo1).Al the MIA hotty mummy's mk una show face small.
Baby dust to all.

Thanks for the mention. I'm fine. Still peep in occasionally to check for good news

How your side?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fifioluomo: 9:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
;@noblewife...it is well. Mummy and baby will be fine. Our prayers are wit u.

To all mamas and papas, let's have the vigil on Friday by 11pm.

Prayerwarriors, Pastors, choiristers and Ministers in the house, pls take note,The Lord is our strenght!!

Lotta luv

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 10:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
@all greetings. @Sentempest I follow @HawtMummie dey find the blank cheque ooh. lol. @Noblewife goodnews awaits U. God will go before the docs and testimony is urs. Our latest consultant here have actually said it all. Mother and baby's safety first. Fibroid treatment/reduction will come after the mother recovers fully. For now, keep it aside and be sure to bring us the good news. @favoredgal mama greetings at ur door. Hope lo is cool and giving u tough time. @kingsdaughter na only U waka come? Pls go bring caringpro, we dey wait.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 12:07am On Jul 31, 2014
Aww. I want to get for myself next month, can help yu get a box or two. Let me know.

kingsdaughter:

I took Pregnitude for about 3 months (not religiously) late last year into this year.This was after about a year of not seeing AF. I saw Af 3 times in the space of 5 months surrounding my usage of Pregnitude. Ran out of stock. After I stopped again AF dissapeared. So i also believe it works BTW I have severe PCOS
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by crystalsaint(f): 1:11am On Jul 31, 2014
God is ever faithful....just keep on praying and trusting Him.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by angelicT: 3:14am On Jul 31, 2014
who says i dont miss my FAMILY? Alwaystrue, Dreams, HawtMummie, my one and only mamalawo(honiepie) my anniversary mate hopeful3 how far with u now? and all my beautiful and wonderful mamas and papas in da aus. i got tired of the stress and decided to go solo.

@honiepie hope u havnt givn up on me? i am sorry i went totally ofline;

my peeps, jst wanted to watch things hapn cos i felt stressed and tired but i finished d serrapeptase, Pregnitude and baby and me but no courag 2 redo d Hsg yet oh though i will have to do it by next month please i need the best recommendation in Lagos co i had it done in Kaduna end of last yr. i am back to trying again and i pray that god will put smiles on our faces.

baby dust to us all grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by angelicT: 3:20am On Jul 31, 2014
Godiyaalways: Good evening blessed people of God. Please o!, No matter what d matter is, let's not forget that it is only the living that can be trying to conceive, the dead CAN'T. For this reason, let's be GRATEFUL to God. There may be giants (low or No S.p.e.r.m count, blocked tubes, multiple or single fibroid, irregluar menses, hormonenal inbalance, etc) on your way to being a joyful mother or father but don't confess fear, confess faith.God wants you to see Him as the God that is able. The doctors must have given their report but remember God's report says " There shall not be male or female barren among you" Deut.7:14. So whose report will you believe?. For me I know that what is happening cannot erase what is written. By God's grace we shall all carry our babies in Jesus name Amen and Amen!!!.

@godiyaalways thanks for all your words of encouragement and prayers, God bless and keep u happy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by angelicT: 3:42am On Jul 31, 2014
LAUGH IT OUT: A woman and a baby come into the doctor's office.

She is taken into an examining room and waits for the doctor.

After arriving there, the doctor examines the baby, and finds him not gaining much weight and asks the woman, "Is he breast fed or on the bottle?"

"Oh...he is breast fed!", replied the woman.

"Well then, strip down to your waist," orders the doctor.

She takes off her top and bra and sits on the examing table.

The doc starts pressing, kneading and pinching both breasts for quite a while in a very detailed and thorough examination.

The doc motions to her to get dressed, then the doctor says, "No wonder this baby is so hungry. You don't have any milk!"

The woman with a wry grin on her face responds, "Well of course I don't, I'm his aunt!"

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by angelicT: 3:49am On Jul 31, 2014
grin :Q: Am I more likely to get pregnant if my husband wears boxers or briefs?
A: You’ll have an even better chance if he doesn’t wear anything at all.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 8:48am On Jul 31, 2014
Good morning to all family in this house, as dz day ends JULY, Every 'BUT' in our lives is destroyed by d BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST.
@fifioluomo, @miraclebaby,thank you so much,as ur words encourages me nd buckle my heart together,may God give MANY TESTIMONY in Agust ijn.And d goodnews nd testimony from me soonest.
LOVE YOU ALL.
Sorry 4 my ost.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 31, 2014
@Hawtmummie thank you for the word of encouragement i will do as you said.
@all Please when are we starting the Prayer, as today is the end of the month, i suggest we start
tomorrow (12am 1st August)to usher in miracle of BFPssss in August.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 10:08am On Jul 31, 2014
Am all for the vigil. P.U.S.H ~Pray Until Something(great) Happens. @angelicT, u got me cracked up over that joke. Tanx.
@sentempest... Lol. those are the musings of an expectant and joyful mum to be oh. Thank u for the encouragement.

Prayer is the master key. CD5 today, taking pregnacare his/hers conception. Dh still on Mannix and zinc tablets, trying to eat healthy and mild exercises....fingers crossed.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 10:11am On Jul 31, 2014
Am all for the vigil. P.U.S.H ~Pray Until Something(great) Happens. @angelicT, u got me cracked up over that joke. Tanx.
@sentempest... Lol. those are the musings of an expectant and joyful mum to be oh. Thank u for the encouragement. @ miracle baby, so u sef like money? Hehehe. Regards to Dh.

Prayer is the master key. CD5 today, taking pregnacare his/hers conception. Dh still on Mannix and zinc tablets, trying to eat healthy and mild exercises....fingers crossed.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kingsdaughter: 10:28am On Jul 31, 2014
Sentempest: @hawtmummy, I love your dairy. Email me at talk2Quincy@gmail.com, sorry cud not access Nairaland mail.
@kingsdaughter longtime
@lotts I see U
@dasha #wink#
Baby dust to all.

@Sentempest na real longtime o I just dey shadow dey observe wink And while I wait -channelling my energy to other productive things afterall to born and raise pikin na money kill am grin
@miraclebaby Na only me waka come o grin All these pple 'sharing' money na them I dey find now How have you been though?
@mamateniola1 aawww Thanks so thoughtful of you. Sent a friend to help me buy a couple of things and I included it so i should get more supplies next month. I appreciate your kind gesture.

@ All God is still in d business of doing miracles. He hasnt run out of power & might! hold on to Him! not by being 'religious' but seeking Him truthfully and whole-heartedly. Baby dust to all of us!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babe01: 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2014
@kingsdaughter longtime
@lotts I see U
@dasha #wink#
Baby dust to all.

@Sentempest, THANKS FOR THE MENTION. WE ARE FINE O, AND LO NO DEY LET ME SLEEP AGAIN.HOPE YOU ARE DOING GOOD
@ ALL, PLEASE JOIN ME IN PRAYERS FOR SAFE DELIVERY, AM ALMOST THERE. MAY THE GOOD LORD REACH EACH AND EVERYONE OF US AT THE POINT OF OUR NEEDS IN JESUS NAME (AMEN)

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2014
greetings to all the strong and courageous mothers and fathers of nations,

i was watching Life and Death Row on TLC yesterday, i didnt know why i choosed to watch it but i learnt a lesson at the end.
Anthony Haynes was put on death row in 1998 becos he shot a police officer who was off duty. he rededicated his life to Christ in 2004 and he said God spoke to him that He was not going to die on death row and He belived God's word, 24hrs before his time of death his faith in God was still very strong and his mother said in the history of Texas execution 249 persons have been executed so far and only one received a state pardon that she hopes for the impossible for her son. Anthony was sceduled to die by lethal injection at 6pm and was taken to the death chamber to eat his last meal and by 3:30pm the state called for his execution to be put on hold for further reviews which was exactly what God told him. tears ran down my eyes and i was like "God you still keep to your WORDS" God must have spoken to some of us about the conception of our children in the past but becos its not forth coming by our own timing we let our faith waver, but this guy even 3 hours to his death he still held unto God's word becos he said God does not fail and he keeps to His words...God will always show up when your faith in Him refuses to shake, His ways are not our ways, he lives outside time and we live in dispensations and His timming cannot be understood by man's wisdom... dont give up on any word of hope you have heard concerning your children or situation, hold unto God like Job 14:14 God is not slack in keeping His promise.
these are Anthony's words after God delivered him from death row.
"God told me I wouldn't die on death row," an ecstatic Haynes told a prison employee. "He put things in my path to keep me focused. God proved himself to be faithful. He delivered me from the death chamber. To God be all the glory!

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 2:25pm On Jul 31, 2014
@Dasha01,nice one indeed,inspiring and educating which will encourage us and boost our faith in God who his able to do exceeding nd abundantly above our thinking.Our faith should stand even in d day of despair.
Thank yoý.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fifioluomo: 3:15pm On Jul 31, 2014
@chyvia, the prayer will be held tomoro night to usher in our BFP. We didn't have much BFP this July but I believe there will be mutiple BFP this August by His grace. Am at work now and everyone around me is pregnant. My collegues wife had twins yday _ 2boys. I quickly tap into the testimony cos its a sign that good things abound. Am hope and my faith is. So stong than never before.
@noblewife... I salute ur spirit. We shall hear goodnews.

Takia

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LadyWolfe: 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
Hello Ladies,

Anyone know where I can buy Addyzoa and M2-Tone? Doctor says we should start on this for 3 months...

Been ttcing almost 3 years now.

May God hear us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 4:43pm On Jul 31, 2014
"Tebogo Mompi
A young man working in the army was constantly humiliated because he believed in God.One day the Captain decided to humiliate him before the troops. He called the young man and said:- Young man, take the key and go park the Jeep in front. The young man replied:- I cannot drive!The captain said:- But then ask for assistance from your God! Show us that He Exists! The young man took the key and walked to the vehicle, praying the whole time....As a result he parked the Jeep to the place PERFECTLY well as the captain wanted.The young man came out of the jeep and saw them all crying. They all said together:- We want to serve your God !The young soldier was astonished, he wanted to know what was going on? CAPTAIN was crying, and he opened the hood of the jeep showing the young man that the car had no engine.Then the boy said: See? This is the God I serve, the God who gives life to what does not exist. You may think there are things that are still impossible.THIS GOD OF IMPOSSIBILITIES WILL BE YOUR GOD AND MOVE TO TURN OUR SITUATION TO CELEBRATION

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2014

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Onyeze21: 5:36pm On Jul 31, 2014
I was diagnosed to be suffering from endometriosis in march, after been married in march 2013 without taking in. I have been on treatment for 3 months now and have still not conceived. I have also added edmark shake off, biolizer and splina this month. Any suggestions on what to do next
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 6:13pm On Jul 31, 2014
@Ayaakanoh,dz is d FAITH of d Three hebrews boys in babylon bcs they acknowledged their God that nothing is too hard for him to do.And He (GOD) show up in d fairy furnance saved them from d king of babylon as their FAITH worked for them.Without faith u cannot please God.
Lets demonstrate faith in aùl what we go through.I decree ,we shal be a testimony in AUGUST IJN.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omankem(f): 6:17pm On Jul 31, 2014
Evening to all d mamas nd papas in d awuz, our miracle is on the way. @Onyeze pls where can i get d Edmark shake off? Baby dust 2 us all. Am also in 4 d prayer

(1) (2) (3) ... (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) ... (3057) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.