Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (570) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5404358 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maureen44(f): 7:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
good day fruitful mamas, pls any idea on total solution for staph infection. i believe d infection is the reason i have not concived.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 7:40am On Aug 01, 2014
Good morning & happy new month blessed children of d living God, it's a priviledge to be alive in d land of d living, all glory to God!
I'm elated n joyful in d spirit as ♍y dream last night was filled with prayer of thanksgiving, it's a wonderful feeling whenever I pray(both in tongue n understanding) or praise in d dream.
Let us keep aside our needs n seek God with all of our heart, strength n mind n He'll add ALL that we need unto it.
Remember blessed people that it's only d living that can be trying to conceive, so let us continually search d Scripture, meditate on it n rejoice in d Lord when ttc n hope seems hopeless. Philippians 4:6-7 explains the benefits of meditating on Scripture instead of worrying: "Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what u need, n thank Him for all He has done. His peace will guard your hearts n minds as you live in Christ Jesus."
Brethren let us have it in our inner man that God is working behind d scene for us n for our good as d bible says in Rom 8:28 for all things worketh together for good to them that love God, to those who are called according to His purpose. God made man n made wo(mb)man, therefore He has a purpose for giving us wombs, to be fruitful, carry our seeds(children) n bring them to d world to be their caretaker as God is their owner. Do not give up hope because that purpose, not minding d mountain or d limitations must manifest for our good n to d glory of God. PRAY n PRAISE always not only for our needs but because that is d major purpose of creating us-to PRAISE HIM.
Rejoice in d Lord always n d devil will be confused n flee.
By d special grace of God I'm ready for d tarry night.
Shalom!

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 01, 2014
happy new month y'all, this is a month of multiple BFP for us, july was a month of sowing August will be a month of the manifestation of our husband's seeds! AF will not raise its ugly head against us this month, the last Af you saw will definitely be the last till your day of delivery IJN

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 9:18am On Aug 01, 2014
Good morning to all d family on dz thread.We thank God for his faithfulness to see August.I Pray everyone waiting God,u will nnot let u down nd will not disappoint u all dz month nd God ll do a notable miracle in ur life,He ll manifest his promise and u shall be acalled TIESTIMONY dz month ijn.
HAPPY NEW MONTH TO YOU ALL.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 11:07am On Aug 01, 2014
Hello friends...good to be finally back!!

Lots of catching up.

@Iykmau
Congrats dear on your twins.. the Lord will see u thru the whole pregnancy period.

@Skimpy
lots of hugs to the Princesses.

Happy new month to all.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 11:21am On Aug 01, 2014
Happy month of BFP for all. The month of the August visitor In Jesus Name Amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jslconsulting: 12:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
Useful Tips

A woman is most likely to get pregnant if she had sex within a day or so of ovulation . This occurs usually about 14 days after the first day of your last period. An egg lives for about 12-24 hours after being released.
For pregnancy to happen, the egg must be fertilised by a sperm within this time. If you want to get pregnant,
having sex every couple of days will mean there's always sperm waiting in the fallopian tubes to meet the egg when it's released.
Sperm can live for up to seven days inside a woman's body. So if you've had sex in the days before ovulation, the sperm will have had time to travel up the fallopian tubes to "wait" for the egg to be released. It's difficult to know exactly when ovulation happens. Always have a sperm waiting for your egg.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jslconsulting: 12:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
Useful Tips

PCOS is associated with an increased risk of type 2 diabetes and high cholesterol level which may indicate increase risk of problems later.
There is no known cause of the condition, but it often runs in families. It is associated with abnormal hormone levels in the body such as having high insulin levels. Insulin is responsible for regulating blood sugar in the body.Most women with PCOS have high circulating level of insulin, which in turn increases the activity and production of hormone like testosterone. An overweight woman is more likely to have increase amount of insulin production.

Are there any cure?
If you have PCOS and are overweight, losing weight and eating a healthy diet can help reduce some symptoms.
Medications are also available to treat symptoms such as excessive hair growth, irregular periods and fertility problems.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jslconsulting: 12:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
Useful Tips

If you have not managed to conceive after one year of trying for a baby, you should see your Doctor. They will be able to carry out fertility investigations including a semen test to check the quality and quantity of your (or your partner's) sperm.
About 10 in 100 men will have an abnormal result on the first semen test but this does not always mean they have a 'true' abnormality. So, if the results of the first semen test are abnormal, the test should be repeated.
Ideally, this repeat test should be done three months after the first, but if it looks as though your sperm count is very low or you have no sperm at all, it should be repeated as soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jslconsulting: 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
Useful Tips.

Ovulation Predictor Tests. These is similar to your home pregnancy tests you can buy, but they are to determine when you are ovulating instead. Unfortunately, there are different brands in the market and their accuracy varies. Notable amongst the products with better accuracy is the ClearBlue Easy brand. That is not to discredit other products. They are very accurate, and their digital ones are very easy to read. They either give you a smiley face, if you are ovulating, or nothing, if you are not. ClearBlue Easy also makes a hand held computer device (fertility monitor) too. If you are finding positive tests with the regular "pee-on-the-stick" kind, then you don't really need the fertility monitor. If you are not having luck with the stick version, then the monitor may be helpful. You can usually find quite a few of them in your local pharmacy or ebay. Inside the box of sticks you will find instructions on when to start testing based on how long you cycle is. The tests usually turn positive about a day before you actually ovulate. If you find a positive test, then you are almost definitely ovulating. If you get your period 13-16 days after the positive test, then you are definitely ovulating. If you do not get your period in that time frame (and you are not pregnant), then you may have something called PCOS . PCOS can give you false-positive ovulation tests. Ten percent of ovulating women will not get positive ovulation tests, unfortunately. So if you are having regular cycles but can't find a positive ovulation test, you may still be ovulating. Talk to your doctor.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jslconsulting: 1:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
Useful Tips.

Investigations, Medications are necessary solutions to issues regarding TTC. At the same time, not all will need investigations, and medications. Just that they are not getting it right...even though it seems a simple task for couples to get intimate. There are loads of books out there that can help you achieve pregnancy just by mere reading and knowing some basic facts on how to go about things. My advice is always try to do some personal study on TTC. If you are well informed, you might finally get it right. Wishing everyone would adopt a new attitude and approach to TTC , While I look forward to hearing loads of pregnancy news this month.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 2:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
@jslconsulting, thank you for those useful tips on ttc, God bless you pretty good.
@ udoka, good to have you back,you are welcome.
@ all, happy new month, God will shower us with bfps' this month in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
\b
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
Happy New Month to all. Welcome to August the month of our BFPssssss visitor
@udoka welcome and hope nani is bouncing in the Lord
@jslconsulting thank you for your mail
@dasha01 i claim it AMEN

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
@ AngelicT. My sister na God O!. Amen!!!. And same here. Hahahahaha @ that your joke. Thanks for sharing. @ Noblewife. How is your wife?. Please listen to your doctor, if by now the baby hasn't repositoned yet. Gone are the days when people shy away from CS because of what people will say. Please you and your wife shouldn't burder abt people o!!!. You have to block your ears against voices raised in ignorance. Whether good or bad the mouth will keep talking. And secondly don't entertain fear, God will see her through, just let d hospital/doctor be a good one, Shikinah!!!!. I am expecting d good news!. @ DashaO1, hmmm that Anthony Hayness story you shared is a wonderful one. I am encouraged the more. God indeed hastens over His word to perform it(Jer.1:12). He is not a late God. Heaven and earth shall pass away but His words and promises will never pass away or fail. Thanks for sharing. @ Ayaakanoh. Yes o! With God all things are possible. Thanks for sharing. @ BlessedDiva that's a sign that you will testify this month o!. I cover your thanksgiving, joy and dancing this month with d blood of Jesus. @ All, with God no shaking. Our God can do all things, ours will not be difficult for him to do.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 8:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
Good evening lovely daddies n mummies
@Noblewife u and ur dear wifey shall testify to d glory of God
@jslconsulting thanks for those useful tips, they re really informative n helpful.
@udoka, yipee mummy Nani so good to have u back here. Trust NaniGod is doing great.
@ayaakanoh n @Dasha01 bless u for d great words that uplifts d downcasted.
@Godiyaalways blessed mama, thanks for that prayer n I say a big fat AMEN to ur word of knowledge, remain blessed sis 'no shaking'
@sentempest whr art thou, waiting! Fingers crossed! I feel unexplainable joy for u because Jesus has taken control n ur testimony is certain this august.
@all ♍y blessed fam, this august we shall register plenty bfps cos it's a month of fulfilment of God's promises for us.
Fertility Blessings!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fifioluomo: 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
;DHello fam, how are you all doing? @noblewife, how's ur wife and baby? We are keeping faith. All will be well in Jesu name.
@jsiconsulting, thanks for sharing those tips. We appriciate. Hope to get more tips.
@all, hope we are getting ready for d vigil tonite. Am sure choirs are getting set. Ministers, deacons/deaconess, pastor, prohets. Prayerwarriors etc are all getting prepared. God will surely send rains of BFP this month by His grace.
See u at the vigil
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tippex(f): 9:49pm On Aug 01, 2014
Happy new month to everyone on this thread. The highest number of BFP's on this thread will be recorded this month in Jesus name. Af showed her face and i have told God that this will be my last AF before BFP. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 11:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
greetings to all and happy new mth. I can see the house is bubbling again. I'm really uplifted. @consulting, @AngelicT more GB to ur bundle package.lol. Una do well oooh. I'm also ready for the vigil. The gate of TTC must be closed tonight and showers of bfp released this August. It is well with us all. Spreading baby dust all the way. Thank God Udoka2 is back. Expecting other mamas. @babe01 supernatural delivery is ur portion, U're forever blessed dear. @LadyWolfe which part of the country do u stay? U can check big pharmacies around U, I hope u'l get. They were given to me from hospital when I used them for 3 mths. Well, can't talk much of M2-Tone, but it made me have 28day cycle within those 3mths. But I normally range btw 27-29, though mostly 28. On the other hand, makes my bossom swollen after ovulation and my menstrual pains increased. Had to detox with lime after using for 3mths before my body went back the way it used to be. If U can't get Addyzoa, U can try manix. Dh used addyzoa with proviron so I can't say much on it since after reading what proviron can cause. All the best in searching. @Onyeze21 @jslconsulting already detailed certain things. Pls be sure ur dh runs semen analysis. The earlier the better. Getting ready for tonight, ttc is in trouble. @wonyi I see u, pls come in.lol
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fifioluomo: 11:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
Thank you thank you Lord
Thank you Lord 2x
For everything you have done

Thank him that you are alive
Praise Him for his faithfulness in your life

Baba baba baba baba
Ese o baba 2x
Awadupe baba

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fifioluomo: 12:03am On Aug 02, 2014
Glory be to God in d highest amen 2x
For His mercies endureth forever amen 2x
Father, I thank you for keeping my marriage alive till date despite the challenges we are facing
Father, pls eradicate shame from my life and let my life be glorious
Pls Lord, let my life declare ur glory
Father, pls make me abundately fruitful in every are of my life
Father, pls all those who are tyrusting God for fruitfulness tonite, answer us dis month
Father, whoever that says I shall not bear fruits, show them that u are a mighty God. On the day of the naming ceremony of my children let them. Serve food and wash plates for me
Father, whoever that is standing in my way of bearing fruits and saying I shall not bear fruits while they are truly, let the ground swallow them up and let it be trully over their dead body (pray rigorously)
Father, pls perform a wonder in my womb
Father, pls use me for signs and wonders
Father, even if my womb is dead, pls let it come back to life by the power of ur resurrection

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fifioluomo: 12:09am On Aug 02, 2014
Father, pls command an end to fruitlessness in my life
Father Lord, pls let me laugh
Begin to ask God for the type of children you want e.g male, femle, twins. Triplet etc
Thank God becos he has done it
Give him hot thanksgiving cos he has answered ur prayer
Believe and go in faith this month
Don't give up on God cos he won't give up on u... He's able *singing*

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 12:33am On Aug 02, 2014
Lord I lift your name on high..........
Lord I love to sing and praise You..........
Am so glad you reign in my life..............
Am so glad You came to save me...............

You came from even to earth,
To show me the way,
From the earth to the cross,
My debt You paid,
From the cross to the grave,
From the grave to the sky,
Lord I lift Your name on high..............

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 12:36am On Aug 02, 2014
You have a right to believe God for anything He has promised in His Word. The Word says in Psalms 127:3, “Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord and the fruit of the womb is his reward.” Psalms 84:11 says, “…no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.” Also, Psalms 113:9 says, “He maketh the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children….” Exodus 23:26 states, “None shall lose her young by miscarriage or be barren in your land….”
Besides focusing on these scriptures, remember also that God is no respecter of persons (Acts 10:34). What He did for Hannah in I Samuel 1, He’ll do for us.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 02, 2014
Glory be to God in d highest Amen /2x
For his mercies endureth forever Amen /2x.

Lord I bless u for ur grace dat is sufficient for me, Thank u because of ur word dat says NONE SHALL BE BARREN IN UR LAND, Thank u for ur word dat says MY CHILDREN SHALL SURROUND MY TABLE. I give u all d praise.

Lord I pray dis mrng dat my womb & reproductive organs shall receive divine healing, resurrection & fruitfulness IJN

I pray dat testimony of BFPs start rolling on dis tread dis mth dan ever before IJN

Thank u lord because u av answer my prayers IJN.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 12:41am On Aug 02, 2014
"Heavenly Father, I thank You because Your word is settled in heaven and your faithfulness endures to all generations. (Ps.119:89). You have blessed me and commanded that I be fruitful and multiply (Gen.1:28). Your word assures me that you will bless the fruit of my womb and that neither myself nor my husband shall be barren. (Deut.7:13 & 14). You have said Lord that all sicknesses will be taken away from me. Deut. 7:15).

I thank you Father God Almighty that I am a joyful mother of children (Ps.113:9), that I am indeed a fruitful vine by the sides of my husband’s house. I rejoice because my children will surround my table like the olive plants (Ps.128:3). Creator of Heaven and Earth, I praise you because my body is fearfully and wonderfully made (Ps.139:14). You are not a man O God that you should lie, nor the son of man that You should repent. You have said it and You will do it, You have spoken and You will make it good. (Num 23:19).

You have said Lord that whatever things I ask in prayer, believing I will receive (Matt.21:22). And like Hannah, Lord, I know I can declare that for this child/children I prayed and the Lord has granted me my petition which I asked of Him (1 Sam:27). I thank You Lord, because like Rachel I can say with joy that God has taken away my reproach (Gen.30:23). (Gen.30:23).
I know Lord that without faith it is impossible to please You (Heb.11:6). Even as Sarah by faith received strength to conceive seed, I also receive that strength by faith, in Jesus name, and I judge You faithful who has promised (Heb.11:11).

Heavenly Father, even as Abraham did not waiver at Your promise through unbelief, but was strengthened in faith giving glory to You, being fully convinced that what You have promised You are also able to perform, so also shall I not waiver Lord, and by your grace it will be accounted to me for righteousness (Rom.4:20-22)

I will not cast away my confidence, which has great reward and I will be patient Lord because Your word says that after I have done Your will, I will receive the promise(Heb.10:35 & 36).

I thank you for all the advances in medicine and the sciences regarding infertility but I am not moved by my doctor’s negative report because my faith is not in the wisdom of men but in the power of God (1Cor.2:5).
I thank you Lord that the weapons of my warfare are not carnal but are mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds (2Cor.10:4). I come against satan, all his cohorts and all manner of oppression in Jesus name. I pull down all strongholds of the enemy in Jesus name. I nullify all curses and covenants in Jesus name. I plead the blood of Jesus over my womb.

Body, I speak to you in Jesus name. You will come in line and agreement with the word of God. Every organ and every tissue in my body and my husband’s body will function in the perfection to which God created them to function and I forbid any malfunction in the name of Jesus (Gal.3:13 ; Rom.8:11).

I bless your holy name Lord for You have promised that they shall not be ashamed who wait for You (Is.49:23) so I will hold fast the confession of my hope without wavering, for I know that He who promised is faithful (Heb. 10:23).

I give You all the glory and all the praise Lord, in Jesus name. Amen."

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 1:17am On Aug 02, 2014
You re ♍y God, you re ♍y God,
you are the eyes that I use to see
You re the key that opens the door. You re the owner of ♍y soul
The bush that burneth but is never consumed,
What shall I render to you oh ♍y God?
I will bow down and worship you Lord, cos you re ♍y God 

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 1:24am On Aug 02, 2014
That is why you are called Jehova
What you said you will do, that is what you have done

Jehova we praise you
Jehova we praise you
We praise your name, we praise your name
Jehova we praise you

Fill our cups Lord
We lift them up Lord
Come and quench the thirsting of our souls
Bread of heaven fill us till we want no more
Fill our cups, fill it Lord and make us whole

Touch us one more time O Lord
Touch us one more time O Lord
We need that touch from d master
We need that touch from you Lord
Touch us one more time O Lord!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 1:24am On Aug 02, 2014
You are the Lord
That is your name
You will never share Your glory
With anyone
You will never share your glory
With anybody
You are the Lord
That is your name

O that men would praise The Lord (2x)
For His goodness and for His wonderful works
To the children of men (2x)
For His goodness and for His wonderful works
To the children of men (2x)

He has broken the gates of brass
And sawn the bars of iron asunder
He has broken the gates of brass
And sawn the bars of iron asunder

Ibu Chukwu Onyedike
Ibu Chukwu Onye dinma
Ibu alpha na Omega mo
Onye nbu na Onye Ikpazu
N’ma lite na Ogbugbu
Ya Ka ji na si n’buchi mo

Idiebube
N’marama
Ibu alpha na Omega mo
Onye nbu na Onye Ikpazu
N’ma lite na Ogbugbu
Ya Ka ji na si ni buchi mo

Chineke n’ke igwe
Onye di Ka gi
Onye na bia ozo
Onye di Ka gi

Chineke n’ke igwe
Onye di Ka gi
Onye n’agwo oria
Onye di Ka gi

Chineke n’ke igwe
Onye di Ka gi
Onye neme nma
Onye di Ka gi

Chineke n’ke igwe
Onye di Ka gi
Onye ne nye nwa
Onye di Ka gi

Chineke n’ke igwe
Onye di Ka gi
Onye na nye uba
Onye di Ka gi

By Your Blood You crushed Principalities
Jesus, Jesus
By Your Name, You established Authority
Jesus , Jesus The Righteous One

Jesus, Jesus
Jesus You have Conquered All
Jesus Jesus
Jesus Your Reign over all!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 1:29am On Aug 02, 2014
Oh Lord our father, all of us on this thread with our spouses bow our knees unto ur throne of grace n mercy. We bring our supplications with thanksgiving We bless, exalt n magnify u for who u are. Father of our Lord Jesus Christ of whom d whole family in heaven n on earth is named, we pray that u would grant us according to d riches of ur glory, to be strengthened with might by ur spirit in d inner man. Christ dwells in our hearts by faith, that we being rooted n grounded in love may be able to comprehend with all d saints what is d breadth n length n depth n height of d love of christ, which passes knowledge, that we might be filled with all d fullness of God. Fill us oh Lord with d power n strength to conceive.
We praise u oh lord, for u give children to d childless wife, so that she becomes a happy mother. we thank u that u are d one who is building our family. As ur children n heirs through Christ Jesus, we recieve your gifts of the fruit of the womb, ur children Oh Father, as our reward.
We praise u, our Father, in Jesus name, for we know that whatsoever we ask, we receivee of u, because we are ur sons n daughters.
Thank you, father, that we all are fruitful vine within our houses; our children will be like olive shoots around our tables. I declare that we are like trees planted by d streams of water that bring forth fruits in season, so whatsoever we do must prosper, Thus shall we be blessed because we fear d lord.
For those of us expectant mothers, we ask for safe delivery of their bundles of joy.
I seal this prayer with d Blood of Jesus, I cover all of us from head to toe with d blood of Jesus n I build edges of fire of God around us all to protect our testimonies.
Thank u Lord for in this month of August ur promises to us n our spouses shall be fulfilled and positive pregnancy tests shall be our portion n BFPs shall rain all round in Jesus powerful name I pray~Amen
Hallelujah!!!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sijo01(f): 1:45am On Aug 02, 2014
I speak from the sanctuary of the most high God tonight.........As many of you that requires the touch of God, RECIEVE and CONCEIVE in Jesus Name Amen!!!

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 1:49am On Aug 02, 2014
AMEN AMEN AMEN

(1) (2) (3) ... (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.