Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,148 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (568) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5406529 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cwitch: 1:52am On Jul 29, 2014
Aladunni: Dis is a nice thread. If i may ask, how did y'all to fertility drugs like CLOMID. May the lord cast his countenance on us all.

drugs have side effect, I dont want to place advert but i have what you can use, If you dont conceive in 90days i pay you back.
mail me to get info. adeyeluwa@hotmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by evangellin: 6:51am On Jul 29, 2014
My sister in law had similar issues of conceiving and tried to have a child for a very long time, with repeated ivf treatment everything proved , but later from Nigeria. she moved to india and came across dr.SSS, from srushti hospitals , now she has conceived by the grace of God.This doc has is very ethical in her practice and does things without promising skies
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 9:55am On Jul 29, 2014
Help Help Help, sabi sabi mama's and papa's in d house. My wife is 38 weeks plus and 2weeks ago her Dr. Confirm through scan that dtb baby is in breech position,while his option is CS.Pls, what can we do again.Really urgent.
Sorry 4 d long post.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jslconsulting: 11:23am On Jul 29, 2014
@Noblewife. Breech position means your baby is presenting with feet first and bottom is downward. It is possible to change the position by what is called ECV--External Cephalic Version where the doctor manipulates the baby head down by applying pressure on the abdomen. Safe method but could be uncomfortable and in most cases works 50% chances. If ECV doesn't work then sorry to let you know that the best option is CS as stated by your Doctor. My advice is you try to support & prepare your wife psychologically for CS, keeping in mind that baby could still be turned head down. Regards.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by viviparity: 11:50am On Jul 29, 2014
@all thank u for ur response.it well with us. @mumyosaynd i cnt asses my mail pls.the fibriod is submucous.i hv regular cycle hv testd ovlation positive smtime .no infection but high temperture allthrough.dh is nt disturb he said i shld be careful wht i told her
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jslconsulting: 12:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
@Viviparity.Good to know you ovulate and no infection. If your fibroid is submucosal and you described it as big, then you need to talk to your doctor. They are more associated with infertility than other types of fibroid. Have you sort the second opinion from another Gyanecologist? Have you had your fallopian tube checked to see that it is not blocking it?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 12:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
@jslconsulting,thanks so much for ur concern,but i believe if it's CS everything will surely be OK, bcs God does not promise us dz.
My regrds.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jslconsulting: 12:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
@Noblewife. Sure everything shall be fine. You need not to worry, just prepare yourselves psychologically, encourage her, talk her into option taken by your doctor as it is the best and safest means for mother and baby to avoid complicated birth.Your Dr should offer her counselling as well if she needs one. Should it be the option taken by your Dr. CS is safe as long as you not dealing with quack hospital. Mother and Baby would be fine. I look forward to hearing your good news. congrats in advance. Regards.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
@Noblewife, you can try local midwife for them to start massaging her, they have a way of turning a breech baby gradually till it faces down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fifioluomo: 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
HAppy holiday e. Fam.

Something just came to my mind now... Its been long we had vigil/prayer sessions. Pls don't let us be tired, we need to win dis battle and am 100% motivated. Is there anyone who is also motivated?

All the prayerwarriors in d house, pls show face oo. What date and time. This is our season.

Baby dust *luv u all

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 4:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
Fifioluomo, am game dear. Let's pray until sometin happens
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sentempest(f): 4:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
fifioluomo: HAppy holiday e. Fam.
Something just came to my mind now... Its been long we had vigil/prayer sessions. Pls don't let us be tired, we need to win dis battle and am 100% motivated. Is there anyone who is also motivated?
All the prayerwarriors in d house, pls show face oo. What date and time. This is our season.
Baby dust *luv u all
I seconded you my sister. let's pray until something happens! Love you all and baby dust to all.#wink#
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by easy2conet(f): 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
@fifioluomo: I luv dis ur idea, lets PUSH it to d victory. God bless us all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 5:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
@jslconsulting and Dasha 01, thanks so much b ut i know i shall testify God goodness very soon. God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 6:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
@fifioluomo @mum2bsoon @easy2conet, I say yes! I'm here for it too, praying n praising all d way until something miraculous happens in our wombs!
@miraclebaby how now?
@ sentempest I sight u here ♍y darln sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 7:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
Hello my sisters, miss u all much much.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sentempest(f): 8:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
@blessedDiva I dey oooooo, can't wait to testify.. God is awesome and too faithful to fail.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
@sentempest I'm itching for d great testimony n to display ♍y david dance style to d most high and ever faithful God! Omalicha Chineke!
@Hawtmummie we miss u too sis
@all peace!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by viviparity: 9:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
@jslconsulting thank u very much.my tubes are open i will see the gyn nxtmonth to kn nxt step.thks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by viviparity: 9:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
Am in for the prayer
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 10:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
@viviparity ur dh already said his mind. So sis, take heed to what he said. Don't let anything out, stick to u're trusting God. From his response if anything goes wrong he'll blame U for letting her know. U can try reduce the fibroid naturally while trying, there's no harm with going natural @Noblewife pls listen to ur doc's advice, if he says CS, its ok. Some mamas even choose elective CS nowadays. There's nothing wrong with it. The most important thing is for mum and baby to be fine. Pls don't wait till its late, ask ur doc if its CS when he intend to schedule her. Turning first-time mum isn't easy and many doc's won't agree to it for their safety. Keep praying till the last hour, God knows the end from the beginning. It is well with U and ur family. I also read putting light(torch light) thru the vjay or playing music below the bump can make some babies turn as they try to follow the music or light. Well, with God all things are possible. @BlessedDiva I dey sis. @all greetings. I'm fully in for the prayers. Its long overdue. @HawtMummie welcome back dear. How body?

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 5:14am On Jul 30, 2014
Good morning sir's and ma's in the house.As dz month end ,may every mountain disturbing d JOY of d Lord in our li ves be destroy ijn and our TURNING POINT TESTIMONIES will show up.
@miraclebaby,thank you so much. You will surely laugh your løugh.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 30, 2014
Fifioluomo i am in for the prayer. god will answer us
My sisters this holiday was so hectic for me. My step daughter (6 yrs) came to our house for this holiday, my DH was so happy because the mother(step daughter) refuse her of coming to our house and this is my first time of meeting her. I was happy for my DH but sometimes i felt lonely and sad because i have not conceived. I tried so much to be happy with my DH and step daughter and my husband noticed my mood. Sometimes if my step daughter do something that is wrong, if i correct her she will not listen to me and she tells me that her mother doesn,t do this or do that to her. Like on Saturday when i took her out i told her sit down because she was running around but she refused, i told her i will call her daddy she said i should call him, then one woman that was sitting near us told her to listen to her mummy, she told the woman that am not her mummy that her mummy was at home, i felt bad because i dont have my own child but i took it that she is still a baby. My Sisters am so confused, i dont know why am feeling like this. I like my step daughter but i still want my own children. my DH even called me was telling me i should not feel bad that even if God said that we will have only this his daughter that he is ok. That i should not worry about conceiving(which DH has been worried since till his daughter came now and he is no more worring) that its only God that gives children. My step daughter has gone back to her mother today.
Please my sisters help me out on this am sooo confused.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 9:39am On Jul 30, 2014
@jslconsulting,thanks for ur candid,mature nd brave mind advice yesterday.Lest i forgot to mention that she's having an issue of fibroid as well nd today d Dr. Really advice us on d CS bcs of multi fibroid as d child is yet tn turn @ week 39 today.
To all noble,substance nd concern mothers nd fathers ur prayer count on my family for us to be able to testify his awesome goodness on this thrend.
And as many that is having issue on fibroid etc.The God Called JEHOVAH OVERDO will defy every delayed protocol nd ur wombs shall leap for baby ijxx.
Sorry 4 dz long post.My regards.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by viviparity: 9:51am On Jul 30, 2014
@chyv dont feel bad at the appointed time God will give u urs.Wht the devil wnt is to capture our faith.pls keep on believn God.My pastor will always talk about sturborn faith; ie seen that is nt workn u believe that is workn nd it works; that shld be our faith this time
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lottss(f): 10:02am On Jul 30, 2014
@chyvia,pls don't get worked up she still a baby u know.it is ntural to feel dis way.just hold on in his time e will make all tins beautiful.d mother of ur step child is she married?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jslconsulting: 10:13am On Jul 30, 2014
@Noblewife. Great....that your Dr has counselled you both. Multiple fibroid or not she would be fine. Your doctor knows that going in to deliver via CS in presence of fibroid means he would overlook the fibroid and just bring out baby. Most important is her wellbeing with baby. Best Regards.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 11:29am On Jul 30, 2014
@jslconsulting, thanks always as our humble faith rest in God.Besides, did u know anything better abt DOLLYHAMS PRODUCTS on fibroid shrink or clear etc, or any other supplement health product that can clear fibroid.This post to all sabisabi mamas nd papas on this threand bcs no one is an island.Thank you all.
You can also mail me on idolugbenga82@gmail.com.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tippex(f): 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2014
Hello everyone, hope we enjoyed the holiday? Our babies are on the way as God is still on the throne.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 12:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
Just peeping! Sprinkling baby dust.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jslconsulting: 12:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
@Noblewife. Am not aware of any Dollyhams product. Am more comfortable with medical or surgical treatment. As long as fibroid is not symptomatic, why worry about it. A greater percentage of women do have fibroid and they are not aware. Though it could be very small or small in size and not causing any problem. It is more common in women of black race. Be careful of so called supplements to shrink fibroid. There are situations where Drs go in via CS with hope of just taking out baby..only to discover multiple fibroids.What can they do? Nothing...just ignore and bring baby out then close body back. Reason is to reduce blood loss. One step at a time...when your baby is out then you can worry about fibroid if at all it is symptomatic and it also goes on to show other ladies like your wife situation, that even with fibroid you can still get pregnant. YES...Fibroid and Pregnancy Co-exist. Fact.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 1:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
@jslconsulting, OK OK OK,many thanks as my good testimony on d way.
Kind regard.Bless you all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.