Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,129 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (602) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5399499 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 9:00pm On Sep 06, 2014
@dash 1....i tire o, dr google says 9mm is the avg minimum, though implantation has occured with 4-7mm, i think dw case might be more of ovulation/eggs not happening, cos her periods are thick n heavy with lotsa cramps upto 7days, n i dont think a thin endometruim can generate such heavy periods

the doc suspects she has pcos/doesnt ovulate...............but is yet to prove any of them scientifically, opk gives us a smiley usually on cd 14/15....she doesnt hv any b,reast discharge, n her periods are almost clockwork regular..before it was 29-31 days....now its a solid 29days n few times 30days...
the docs approach is to do the easy stuff first, then if nothing happens within some months, he would do more tests .

he put her on brameston 2.5 pill once a day {dr google says its a pcos pill}.
my SA last yr was ok, guess will do another SA just to be sure, though am on wellman plus, walnut, watermelon etc....so i dont think its a male factor issue

in all only God can make a woman concieve, so we are still praying for His mercy/grace.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 9:05pm On Sep 06, 2014
also not bding 2 days after ovulation is a bit dicey, since we r not exactly sure when ovulation would happen...apart from the 36hrs as stated by doc google after a hcg shot.......doc told us to try n bd daily from 7 to 10th
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2014
santelgo my bro, ...long time no see........try n pop in once in while na.mek we dey see ur brakelight......even gen buhari grin
@ fruitful women of this thread, wishing ya all baby dust!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 06, 2014
Dasha01: @ripvanwink, her dominant ovary is very big thats why they gave her the hcg and she will ovulate in 36-40 hrs frm wen d injection was given, but dt doctor has a problem like seriously! U need a minimum thickness of 9mm for implantation, 12mm shows that she has 100% chances of implantation, if she is not working let her take a bed rest and avoid bd 2days after her ovulation till she gets her bfp! I guess she has pcos

The hcg shot is to go and force the matured
follicle to release her egg which means ovulation

@akpaumuaka, epo is taken from cd 1 to cd12, if u think dh will feel some how if u want to lubricate ursef then go ahead with the sand paper style and later u sit on hot water for d cuts and bruises to heal...lol

Once u introduce preseed lub he will be the one to even hasten u to use it cos it makes his work easier...me love preseed cos it jumpstarts bd for us and gives us time to sleep well cos I wake by 5am, all those touch here touch here na work o and most dh will never use their tongue or finger and u both might have to struggle for an hour for u to get wet and smetimes u even fall asleep in the process of making a dry land produce water...lol,
With preseed, no more am not in the mood!
hahahahah ah a, laugh wan kill me here begging. please How much us the preseed because I want to be watering my land from now on
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2014
She has pcos, cos of the multiple follicles, in pcos a woman develops multiple tiny follicles that never gets to maturation and sometimes even when they do they don't rupture on their own hence the hcg injection, so clomid and some other drugs helps the follicle grow, if she took the injection today I guess she will ovulate monday early morning, so u guys can bd tomorrow night against monday morning cos its better for the swimmers to be at the gate before the egg is released and to be double sure u can use ovulation prediction kit to test on sunday afternoon, u can as well buy preseed lubricant cos clomid causes dryness which hinders the swimmers from getting to their destination. Pcos is more common among ppl who have a family member that is diabetic that's why in some cases they add metformin which is a diabetic drug to help surpress with the insulin resistant.

Why IVF has much success is becos of all those rest and abstinence, most of us have a hectic lifestyle, driving or taking taxis through all this bumpy roads and sometimes towards the end of 2ww we bd and af shows up the next day...if ppl finish doing iVF and do wat we have being doing the success rate wud have been very low vice versa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2014
Preseed is nice. i always use it once down there feels like harmattan season, and dh is usually the one that applies it for me. As much as dh and i try to make bd more fun , its not easy knowing that we need more from this bd than just the fun
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2014
ok.i see.
doc placed her on clomid 100mg. since cd3 for 5days..also she was given an injection on cd3...nurse said its aneurin... googled n wasnt able to get good results.....wonder what it does....

pcos is worsened\caused by poor diet and she is a big offender....lives on cakes,biscuits.soft drinks...its recently she started cutting down....wish she wud just stop completely
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Greenfriend: 10:43pm On Sep 06, 2014
The comments here really got me laughing. Especially from Dasha01 and other advisors. Crack my ribs, friends! It's well!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:42am On Sep 07, 2014
@ripvanwink, any other injection that was given alongside clomid was to help her follicles grow faster cos some ppl don't to respond to clomid only and I think u should let her know abt pcos so that she will make efforts to cut out carbs and sugar from her diet, I ran a test and found out that I have urine sugar and they said urine sugar causes internal heat and infertility which means sugar is dangerous for ttc women
pcos is the number 1 cause of infertility in the world and once doctors call it "unexplain infertility" the case gets worsen cause the woman might still engage herself in the things that are bad for her because she beleives she doesn't have a problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by megamum: 6:29am On Sep 07, 2014
My people laugh wan kill person here ooo .All the terms used to illustrate things are indeed rib cracking @greenfriend.Jolojolo,sandpapper,harmattan season etc hahahahaha chai
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Deezou(f): 11:32am On Sep 07, 2014
@Herryolu,i sent u an e-mail.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 07, 2014
@all happy sunday to all my beautiful ttc mums. I thank all of us that are making this thread a wonderful and happy thread. God will bless us soon.

I did my prolactin level test in may and it was high(46.6ng/ml) I started taking ewedu in the morning and vit b6 every night religiously. Last 3 wks went and redo the test lo and behold my prolactin level is 16.7ng/ml. I thank all that helped me here to use ewedu and vit b6, most especially God. Thank you God remaining my BFP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omankem(f): 2:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
@All happy sunday!!! U guys r so funny oooo, I jst dey laugh out Loud as I dey read all d comments. @chyvia congrat in advance cos ur Bfp is here.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
Hapi sunday to all the fruitful and belleful mama's,hope you guys are good?pls be strong o the lord is still on the throne and am putting you all in my prayers...XoXo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by megamum: 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2014
Happy sunday beautiful people,pls i still await answers to my questions.Abeg who help me see miraclebaby infact all the mia mamas abeg come on duty.@ chyvia congratulations in advace,u r closer to ur testimony
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 9:36pm On Sep 07, 2014
Here are the prayer points given by Daddy GO on friday's service

1. i want to thank God that i belong to the one who has the key of David, Lord i thank You because i belong to you.

2. Father please give me the grace to be Holy, to obey You completely.

3. Father open the door to my complete wholeness and keep the Door permanently open.

4. Father please open the door to my all round success and keep the door permanently open.

5. Father please open the door to my ultimate breakthrough tonight and keep the door permanently open.

6. Father open every closed womb tonight and leave the barren fruitful.

7. Father let every fruitless effort cease in my life tonight

8. Private request

May God in His mercies grant our petitions in Jesus name Amen

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by estagirl(f): 8:11am On Sep 08, 2014
Pls has anyone uses M2tone tablet? And does it work for Ovulation. I dont menstrate and Ovulate regularly. The Doctor prescribed it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi: 9:33am On Sep 08, 2014
@all my sisters in the house,happy fruitful week to us all.

@all the newly pregnant mama's congratulations to u,wishing u all a safe and smooth journey and to those that just put to bed Congratulations.

@Chyvia{my birthday mate},happy belated birthday,I pray that by this time next year, u will be celebrating with ur bundles of joy.

I no vex o,that not even one person remember to ask of me {no wahala sha}. I'm presently off ttc due to some issues beyond my control. God will help us all.

I salute everyone on this platform,u all are my strenght,I love u all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 9:38am On Sep 08, 2014
Good day everyone..Wish you all a week of inexplainable testimonies.
@Lodar2000 and RipVanWink..Thanks for the mention.I am doing just fine by his grace.
I have a message for our spiritual edification.
FOUR STEPS TO RECEIVING YOUR ANSWER FROM GOD.Mark 5:25-34

1.. SAY IT
The first step the woman with the issue of blood took was in verse 28.."For she SAID,if i may touch but his clothes,i shall be whole"
There is a Godward side and a manward side to winning every battle,every victory and to receiving anything from God.You have your part to play.There is something that you must do.God is not going to fail on his part.If there is any failure,it has to be on our part.
The woman could have made a negative confession instead of a positive one and that would have been what she received.She could have said,There is no use for me to go see Jesus.I have suffered so long.Twelve years i have been sick.All the best doctors have given up on my case.I have spent all my living on physicians.I am not better but growing worse.I have nothing to live.I might as well die.
If that had been what she said,that would have been what she received.But she did not speak negatively but positively.
2.. DO IT(Mark 5:28)
For she said,if i may TOUCH but his clothes,i shall be whole.
it wouldn't have done the woman with the issue of blood any good if she had said"If i may touch but his clothes,i shall be whole and then hadn't acted upon what she said.
3..RECEIVE IT(Mark 5:29)
And straightaway the fountain of her blood was dried up;and she felt in her body that she was healed of that plague.
After the woman touched Jesus clothes in faith,she felt in her body that she was healed of that plague
4..TELL IT(Mark 5:33)
But the woman fearing and trembling,knowing what was done in her,came and fell down before him,and TOLD him all the truth.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 9:48am On Sep 08, 2014
@Ripvan
Thats quite lots of follicles. Praying for 3 sticky beans (generals) for u and DW this cycle.

as Dash said, that gynea is very wrong. at 6wks pregancy my endo thickeness was about 18mm. Anything from 8mm is enough for implantation to occur. Another thing that inhibits implanation is low progesterone ... let her check her levels as soon as she ovulates ... crossing my fingers for you this cycle.

Hello to everyone, @Chyvia.. congrats on ur new prolactin level... your BFP is around the corner. Keep on with the ewedu, its good for general fertility... however may not be as religiously as before.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 9:52am On Sep 08, 2014
estagirl: Pls has anyone uses M2tone tablet? And does it work for Ovulation. I dont menstrate and Ovulate regularly. The Doctor prescribed it.

M2tone works in normalising cycles. Give it a trial as prescribed by your doc.

@all
This may sound funny... you can use pure extra virgin coconut oil as intimate lubricant .. good thing is that its TTC friendly and helps with fighting infections.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 10:09am On Sep 08, 2014
@reallyfavoured
its not same thing. You may have to give the tubal flushing a trial, pray it works for you as it has worked for some people.

@Emzzy
Nothing serious with the result of ur DW, buy the anti-biotics as prescribed, and check yourself too, to avoid re-infection and stay off se.x during the period of treatment or use protection.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zarammum: 11:07am On Sep 08, 2014
LoreTemi: @all my sisters in the house,happy fruitful week to us all.

I no vex o,that not even one person remember to ask of me {no wahala sha}. I'm presently off ttc due to some issues beyond my control. God will help us all.
I salute everyone on this platform,u all are my strenght,I love u all.

My sweet sister, I always have you in mind. good to know you are doing well. Why are you off ttc?. did the issues at home because of ttc got worse. Its well. If possible, let us know what went wrong, you never can tell whose mouth God will use here to heal your soul. or Kindly leave your e-mail address here so that we can talk better. Ttc is not a good thing. We need to fight it together, God being on our side. In this ttc journey, No retreat, No surrender. until BFP's is achieved.

@all, please has anyone used "Dr. Alao...Medically Unique Hospital Gwarimpa Abuja.

Baby dust to us all IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by herryolu: 12:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
Deezou: @Herryolu,i sent u an e-mail.
so sorry l haven't seen it if not l wild have acknowledged.maybe u can try resending it.cheers
!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 08, 2014
@omankem,megamum,loretemi & udoka2 thank you all and i claim all
your prayers in Jesus Name AMEN

@Udoka how is nani, hope he is doing well. May God almighty reward
you for the good work you are doing here.

@Loretemi - Amen my birthday mate. Please anything you are going through with
now, just believe that God is in control. Everything will be alright in Jesus Name AMEN

@I am next in line to announce my BFP. We shall all conquer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi: 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2014
@Chyvia,Amen to that prayer,thanks so much.

@Zarammum,u are a darling. Here is my email address:semilore2009@yahoo.com.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by henrienta: 6:43pm On Sep 08, 2014
Goodevenin my dear ppl,God is still in the business of answering prayer,let's just keep praying and trusting God cos I strongly believe he answer each one in this group very soon.pls I did a pelvic USS and below are d results pls can someone interpret for me b4 I take it to my doctor by weekend.GOd bless u all

USS REPORT-USS shows a normal uterus with an AP diameter of 4.9cm.The myometrium is expanded in the posterior wall and fundal wall wt solid tissue masses wt mixed echo-textures and AP diameters of 2.1cm n 2.4cm respectively.they are intra-mural locations.Both ovaries appear normal in sizes and structure.Adnexae appear free.pouch of douglas is empty,No free pelvic collection sighted.No cyst.No cyesis.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Deezou(f): 10:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
herryolu: so sorry l haven't seen it if not l wild have acknowledged.maybe u can try resending it.cheers
!
Ok,pls send ur email address to me or u can contact me at khadijahabib84@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 08, 2014
HELLO, SAW MY ECM ON CD11 BEEN LONG I SAW THAT KINDA DISCHARGED.I WAS SO ELATED KNOWING WELL AM A FERTILE WOMAN.LOLZ BUT MY OY WAS SHORTLIVED WHEN WE TRIED BD ON CD13 AFTER THE LOLOSING'DURING THE pre-intimacy I NOTICED BLOOD COMING FROM DH PENIS THAT WAS STRANGE AS IN RED BLOOD.THERE WAS NO PENETRATION I WONDER WHAT HAPPENED?SNCE DEN WE DIDNT BD TILL FRTHER INVESTIGATION BE CARRIED OUT BY THE DOCTOR.DH SAID DRE WAS NO PAIN NOTHING THE BLOOD ST SPILLED OUT.EMA GBAMI OO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 6:04am On Sep 09, 2014
Good morning mums and dads,
@Santagelo, @Loretemi. @Zezzy, @Chyvia, @Udobaby, @MSTIA and others too innumerable to mention, my greetings.

May the Lord perfect and manifest all concerning us. He is God that does a quick work...too faithful to fail.

@bolateetoe,
Please quickly visit the hospital but in the meantime stand against whatever evil it is in prayer.

Be blessed.

'Lord, Where Are You?' (1)

'I cry out to You, O God, but You do not answer.' Job 30:20 NIV

Do you feel like God isn't answering your prayers? Job the patriarch felt the same way: 'I cry out to You, O God, but You do not answer; I stand up, but You merely look at me... When I hoped for good, evil came; when I looked for light, then came darkness.' (Job 30:20; 26 NIV) All of us go through times when it feels like God has moved and left no forwarding address. What's He up to? Why doesn't He respond? There are some lessons you only learn when God is silent:

(1) Silence isn't absence. An old proverb says, 'Speech is silver, silence is gold!' Sometimes God says to you, 'Be still, and know that I am God.' (Psalm 46:10 NIV) You have to be really secure with somebody to just sit quietly with them. Silence takes the emphasis off words and builds a level of intimacy where they're no longer necessary. If you want to be comfortable with God, learn to enter into meditation and silence with Him.

(2) Silence tests your faith. How much faith is actually involved when somebody's coaching your every step? It's like a parent running alongside a child who's learning to ride a bike. Right now the child lacks confidence, but they're going to look strange at age twenty if that parent is still trotting along beside them! At some point God takes His hands off the wheel to see how far you've progressed. And for a while it can be a wobbly ride. That's when you demonstrate how far you've come, and where you're placing your trust.

SoulFood: Josh 22-24; Luke 20:27-40; Ps 27; Pro 23:16-18

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by seromezy: 6:04am On Sep 09, 2014
Things work out with good health, you have to care for yourself first, read all about good health here @ www.gohealthfacts.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi: 7:10am On Sep 09, 2014
@Alwaystrue,thanks for today's inspirational word. My greetings to u too.

@all,good morning. I pray that this day shall be a day of favour for us all.Have a pleasant day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.