Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,003 members, 7,814,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (603) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5399771 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 8:37am On Sep 09, 2014
megamum: G.evening my friutful mamas ,pls what is pcos and how does one know if u have it?please what is best fertility sup to boost ovulation for a fibriod patient?can some one with fibriod take vitex,ovaboost or pregnitude without getting d fibriod bigger?

Please a kind mama and papa should pls answer this question. I wanted to take fertility blend but is scared blc of fibroid.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 9:50am On Sep 09, 2014
Goodmorning everyone. i just checked the "Pregnant after trying to concieve" thread and it seems to be going on a snail pace . Am sure there are a lot of us here that God has blessed with a bfp. We can keep that thread alive and bubbling, helping ourselves through out the memorable 9months. Once we annouce our bfp and disappear its almost like leaving completely the e-family we have created here. We know that one day we will surely leave, having no concern with taking in and being pregnant, but lets journey together till our LOs are here, help new ttc mamas and newly pregnant mamas before we duff the hat .
There are some of our sisters here , that have been here for years, even after getting their LOs , they are the ones we call our sabi mamas here, they have been here , they know first hand what it feels like, the challenges we face
And they are helping us through the journey. Lets not go MIA after our bfp. i , personally we love to hear of your morning sickness, the kicks, the food cravings, the awesomeness of your 9months preggy like i will also tell mine most definitely.
God bless and grant our heart desires sooner than we expect Amen.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by darlenee: 10:59am On Sep 09, 2014
Good morning wonderful people. Thanks soo much @ pink22 and Emzzy for ur assistance, I feel much better now, God bless you all. @alwaystrue ur blessed for the wonderful messagethis morning. @all please can anyone suddgest to me anything I could take to naturally induce ovulation....would really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 09, 2014
I am new here, dont even know where to start from but i will like to say with the little i have read, TTC thread is a good one. I have pcos and since last year after our wedding i have not taken at all. I have taken lots of drugs and yet non has worked. Any clue on what to do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 3:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
triangullar: I am new here, dont even know where to start from but i will like to say with the little i have read, TTC thread is a good one. I have pcos and since last year after our wedding i have not taken at all. I have taken lots of drugs and yet non has worked. Any clue on what to do?

Have you done hormonal profile? Have you monitored ovulation to know if you ovulate at all?

What drugs specifically did you take? The fact tht you are not pregnant doesn't mean they dint work

Have your husband done SA?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Reallyfavoured: 5:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
herryolu: I had
bilateral tubal blockage as my hsg results but l tell you l got
pregnant. 2months after the procedure though l had stillbirth but got
pregnant again to have my Jesus baby.trying for number 2 right now.so
please put your mind at rest n believe God's own report.shalom

Thanks dear. @ all pls is der any1 who used systematic enzyme therapy for tubal blockage wit success?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 8:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
@alwaystrue, thanks for dat wonderful message
Really atimes, we think dat GØD̶̲̥̅̊ is quiet but definitely His silence means dat His planning something bigger.
I really believe dat God wants to make us covenant unto many.

I pray He gives us the Grace to wait unto Him
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
favoredgal:

Have you done hormonal profile? Have you monitored ovulation to know if you ovulate at all?

What drugs specifically did you take? The fact tht you are not pregnant doesn't mean they dint work

Have your husband done SA?
I av used clomid several times but didnt ovulate. I was told i av annovulation and i hav also used fertilaid and ovaboost, didnt finish it because am very lazy when it comes to using drugs. I didnt do hormone profile because i was trying to cut corners moreover i dont have a personal doctor(u no how it is with all these hospitals) explaining the same thing to different doctors and they in turn give different opinion. If only i can get a personal and not expensive doctor/hospital, i wil realy appreciate. I am based in Abuja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chinsima(f): 11:22pm On Sep 09, 2014
pls fruitful mamas, I am new here, I ve bin ttc since may dis year and my last flow was on 8th of August,was supposed to ovulate on 21st cd14 Co's I am 28days cycle but instead I ovulated on 27th which I saw d ewcm, till now I haven't seen my flow, tested negative but my nipples hurt,please what cud be the problem? tanx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 11:01am On Sep 10, 2014
Good morning all fruitful mothers and fathers.Our children shall surround our table in God's appointed time.I know a lot of questions concerning our fruitfulness will be running through our minds at every interval.Please,let's not be weary but believe in the unrefined word of God to perform it's wonders.

@Alwaystrue..Thanks for the spiritual food you have been feeding us.Your effort shall yield increase in Jesus name.

A message for our spiritual edification.
THE TEST OF TRUST
Exodus 15:22, “So Moses brought Israel from the Red Sea; then they went out into the Wilderness of Shur. And they went three days in the wilderness and found no water.”
Before God can entrust greater things into your hands, either in your personal life or in the ministry, He will first teach you how you must trust Him with all your heart, and then test if you will eventually trust Him with all your life. The Lord taught and tested the children of Israel in the wilderness, but unfortunately majority of them failed and so they fell in the wilderness.
Do you know that God knows your needs before you are aware of them? Yes He does! God knows you needed a life partner even before you saw the need for it, He knew you would need children when that was like the least thing you thought about. As a woman, God gave you womb since childhood, even when you did not need the womb, because God knew you would need the womb to conceive; God did not give you womb after you are married. And so it’s applicable to all our needs. God knows what we will need and He has made provision for them even when we do not see the needs.
God brought the children of Israel from Egypt to journey in the wilderness to the Promised Land, as all-knowing-God, would He not have known that they would need water to drink in the wilderness? But God wanted to teach and test them to trust Him, so He delayed the provision of the water. If the children of Israel were to trust God, they would have cast their need before God in prayer, who just delivered them from the Red Sea and from the bondage of Egypt; but if they were to doubt and disbelieve God, they would complain. Unfortunately, they doubted God, and so they complained. “ Now when they came to Marah, they could not drink the waters of Marah, for they were bitter. Therefore the name of it was called Marah. 24 And the people complained against Moses, saying, “What shall we drink?”

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 11:12am On Sep 10, 2014
The reason why God delayed in any aspect of your life as a child of God is not because He is trying to denying you, He is not trying to disappoint or destroy you, but He wants to test your love for Him, because He has a special copy of what you need for you, and He wants to know if you actually deserve it. In such a delayed period, if truly you love and trust God, you will keep praying and keep patience before God, and keep working for God. You will not allow the need to drain your love for God, you will not allow the urgent needs to discourage you from working for God with all your strength, and you will not allow the need to drift you into sin against God.
From the Genesis of the Bible, wherever there is a delay for children of God, it means there is a peculiar portion on the way; what it means is that, delay usually serve as a sign for something special for the people of God, from Abraham to Zacharias. In the New Testament, this man called Zacharias was a just man, serving God. He married a godly woman called Elizabeth from a good home of Levi. They were both serving God. Now, who do you think is suppose to get the fastest blessing? Is it not the families that are serving God? Yes, but not always the way we expect it.
Luke 1:5-7, "There was in the days of Herod, the king of Judea, a certain priest named Zacharias, of the division of Abijah. His wife was of the daughters of Aaron, and her name was Elizabeth. 6 And they were both righteous before God, walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless. 7 But they had no child, because Elizabeth was barren, and they were both well advanced in years."
Probably Elizabeth was a virgin, kept herself for her husband, no premarital sex and no abortion; while her friends were messing around, she was only serving God and keeping herself. She was faithful and fervent in the Lord. Now she is married and no child. But her friends who were messing around before marriage, whom she was preaching the word of God to, were easily having their babies in their different matrimonial homes; these friends committed several abortions and slept with so many men, yet they don’t have problem with childbearing. But why is Mrs Elizabeth Zachariah barren while her unbelieving friends are bearing many children? The truth is that all her friends can give birth to many children but none of them can give birth to John the Baptist, the greatest man born of woman.
Only Elizabeth could give birth to John the Baptist, because her womb was reserved for that special child. But God would not just give John the Baptist to any woman to give birth to, God would want to see if Sister Elizabeth really deserve it. So, God’s delay is to determine if you deserve the best.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 11:15am On Sep 10, 2014
Can God entrust you with the best? Then you will have to trust Him with every bit of your life in the time of trial. Zacharias and Elizabeth kept serving God even when they were having delay, they were not discouraged; they did not compromise and they did not allow the delay to distract them. "So it was, that while he was serving as priest before God in the order of his division, 9 according to the custom of the priesthood, his lot fell to burn incense when he went into the temple of the Lord." Luke 1:8,9. It is actually in serving God during the delay that God serves you with the best.
What is your delay? No job? No healing yet? No spouse? No child or what? As long you are a genuine child of God, God is reserving you for the best, get it clear. So, don’t be discouraged. Everything works together to good for them who love God. But you may think, “But is there any good that can come out of my worst situation? Things have gone beyond retrieve, I’m embarrassed and ashamed already, it is already sealed and no solution anymore, all I care for now is just to make heaven, after all”
Beloved, your thinking is humanly right, but bibically wrong. From the history of the world till the world will come to an end, there is no crime as worst, as evil and terrible as the killing of Jesus Christ, to kill the only sinless Man ever born and ever existed on earth; for creatures to use their created hands to slap their Creator and crucify Him on the cross in a painful death. Oh how terrible! But out of the worst historical event, God brought out the greatest historical blessing – salvation of humanity. So, if God could bring good thing out of the killing of Jesus, if God could make the greatest crime on earth to bring about the greatest blessing of justification, then the same God can work good thing out of your worst condition at the moment, if only you can trust Him and stay faithful to Him.
Romans 8:28, 31, 32, 35, 38, 39.
“And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? 32 He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things? Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword? For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, 39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
God’s delay is to determine if you deserve the best. So wait, and I say, wait on Him! Just wait and trust Him, and see the wonders of God in your life.
Stay blessed in Christ

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 11:44am On Sep 10, 2014
Goodmorning all the fruitful mamas in the house! How has tTc journey been. We shall soon reach our destination in Jesus name. Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 11:48am On Sep 10, 2014
You can do a blood test. Most home pt don't give accurate result. But it happened to me few months back,I m usually 26days,af dint show until 31st. Cud be hormonal issue or yur body is just reacting to your I want bfp mind,I think that's what happens in my case.when I calmed down n put my mind off it a bit,af stabilized. Go do a blood test if you havent.

chinsima: pls fruitful mamas, I am new here, I ve bin ttc since may dis year and my last flow was on 8th of August,was supposed to ovulate on 21st cd14 Co's I am 28days cycle but instead I ovulated on 27th which I saw d ewcm, till now I haven't seen my flow, tested negative but my nipples hurt,please what cud be the problem? tanx
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
Bro santagelo25 I was actually weeping as I reading yo post I don't know what to say this reproach has taken my confidence

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 1:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
triangullar: I av used clomid several times but didnt ovulate. I was told i av annovulation and i hav also used fertilaid and ovaboost, didnt finish it because am very lazy when it comes to using drugs. I didnt do hormone profile because i was trying to cut corners moreover i dont have a personal doctor(u no how it is with all these hospitals) explaining the same thing to different doctors and they in turn give different opinion. If only i can get a personal and not expensive doctor/hospital, i wil realy appreciate. I am based in Abuja.

For me clomid and fertilaid dint work but metformin 3 times a day helped regulate my cycle from 44-60 days to a constant 30 days and I started ovulating on my own

You can discuss it with your dr.

P.s you can't be lazy bout taking drugs o!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chinsima(f): 1:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
mamateniola1:
You can do a blood test. Most home pt don't give accurate result. But it happened to me few months back,I m usually 26days,af dint show until 31st. Cud be hormonal issue or yur body is just reacting to your I want bfp mind,I think that's what happens in my case.when I calmed down n put my mind off it a bit,af stabilized. Go do a blood test if you havent.

thanx ma,the tin just came out this morning, I think it's my body reacting,hopefully it's going to be the Last ,ameeeeen baby dust to all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goke7: 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
santagelo25:
Can God entrust you with the best? Then you will have to trust Him with every bit of your life in the time of trial. Zacharias and Elizabeth kept serving God even when they were having delay, they were not discouraged; they did not compromise and they did not allow the delay to distract them. "So it was, that while he was serving as priest before God in the order of his division, 9 according to the custom of the priesthood, his lot fell to burn incense when he went into the temple of the Lord." Luke 1:8,9. It is actually in serving God during the delay that God serves you with the best.
What is your delay? No job? No healing yet? No spouse? No child or what? As long you are a genuine child of God, God is reserving you for the best, get it clear. So, don’t be discouraged. Everything works together to good for them who love God. But you may think, “But is there any good that can come out of my worst situation? Things have gone beyond retrieve, I’m embarrassed and ashamed already, it is already sealed and no solution anymore, all I care for now is just to make heaven, after all”
Beloved, your thinking is humanly right, but bibically wrong. From the history of the world till the world will come to an end, there is no crime as worst, as evil and terrible as the killing of Jesus Christ, to kill the only sinless Man ever born and ever existed on earth; for creatures to use their created hands to slap their Creator and crucify Him on the cross in a painful death. Oh how terrible! But out of the worst historical event, God brought out the greatest historical blessing – salvation of humanity. So, if God could bring good thing out of the killing of Jesus, if God could make the greatest crime on earth to bring about the greatest blessing of justification, then the same God can work good thing out of your worst condition at the moment, if only you can trust Him and stay faithful to Him.
Romans 8:28, 31, 32, 35, 38, 39.
“And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? 32 He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things? Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword? For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, 39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
God’s delay is to determine if you deserve the best. So wait, and I say, wait on Him! Just wait and trust Him, and see the wonders of God in your life.
Stay blessed in Christ

Thanks for this wonderful piece! am so blessed

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godsgrace2013: 2:38pm On Sep 10, 2014
@santagelo God bless u so much.what a powerful message.@Rute,my dear it is well.we all wlii have a story to tell tomoro.our testimonies will be used as a reference point soonest.amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Juwonesho(f): 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
Hello mama n papas. Hp we'r all doing good. Pls where can I find a good, competent Gynae in Abj? Pls help. 10x vry much. Sticky baby dust to us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
@ Favoredgal, tnx bt for how long did u take metformin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
Goke7 and Godsgrace..You are blessed in Jesus name.@Sister Rute,Just believe that there is light at the end of the tunnel.This whole trials shall pass.
Sometimes,I look at this TTC challenges like a school certificate leaver that have been seeking desperately for an admission into the university for some years while his/her mates are already in the university or some have graduated and working thereafter.Some get admitted with ease while some despite their intelligence(Virgins) still face difficulties before they finally get admitted.Before then,your friends(the undergraduates) will try as much as they can to calm you whenever you feel depressed and complain about the delays.
I can imagine the joy that will be all over you the first day you lay your hands on your admission letter or your first day in school as an undergraduate.
That is the same joy you feel when you get your BFP after TTC for years..A lot of our friends conceive and deliver with ease.Some go through challenges(academic challenges) before they deliver.
We have a lot of our sisters and brothers here that went through a lot before they got their BFP(admission).Today,they are confirmed and approved mothers(graduates).They can still decide to go for advanced course if they choose to.lol...For example,Beloved,Favoredgal,Udoka and so many others
Basically,we should all remember the word of God,the grace of God and the Holy Spirit is what will empower us to achieve all our desires.Let's try as much as possible put God first even as we take our drugs,go for check up,treatment and all.It is well with all TTC,pregnant mothers and nursing mothers.God bless.

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by misbee1(f): 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
Hello beautiful ladies in the house...am new here,bin a silent reader since i stumbled on ds ttc forum..i mst say am i glad am here.av taken my time to read from the begining all this while..i mst say its bin a blessing...the good Lord will grant each and every one our heart desires..ttc no b small waka,d pain,d tears,d disappointments,chaiiiiii but we are stl alive and well.. grin.am also ttcing since dec 2012,married a virgin,done all my test and results ar fine buh no preggy yet...i jst want to encourage all my lovely ladies here,trust in God, kip the FAITH, it is just God dat gives the ABILITY to conceive, no b our power or drugs.HE wil answer us soon.

God Never FAILS.. smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 6:58pm On Sep 10, 2014
completed our 4 days of marathon bding grin phew no be small thing, missed only 1 day in the marathon, now 2ww, fingers crossed!..dEAR LORD, pls hv mercy on ur children...this ttc is really getting unbearable, imagine bding don dey become work chai!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 7:02pm On Sep 10, 2014
Good evening to all the mama/papa twins and triplets in house.I greet all of us.I don't know what happened to me 2day,I just put on a gospel music and danced till I sweated.I didn't eve let them rest @ work.I was humming a lot.Someone asked what was exciting me and I don't know.I just want to use this opportunity to appreciate God.Father I bless Ur name.God U r faithful.
I'm sorry I have come with another question ooo
1.Plswhat fruits should I avoid?I have been on this fast with hubby and each time we close I take oranges but 2day someone told me that orange is not ttc friendly.I love grapes,bananas,pawpaws,water melon and sometimes pineapple.I also take g/nuts too.
2.Is it ok to use panty liners. I take a lot of water now and have been urinating a lot as a result and @ work I don't feel that comfy using the tissue and water kept there(the cleaner is a funny)

Welcome Misbee1,may ur stay be short and fruitful.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Deezou(f): 7:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
@santagelo bro,thanks a lot for those encouraging posts.despite our religious differences,i must say that it is very encouraging,keep on doing and more grease to your elbow.
From now on you are our lecturer/preacher.lolz...tanx 1ce again.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 7:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
the fruits u listed are ok, but pawpaw isnt good.especially unripe pawpaw.........orange is acidic n not good for ttc., apple isnt good too...ttc prefers alkaline fruits...soursop, banana, water melon {eat the seeds, good source of zinc], figs, walnut etc
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godsgrace2013: 7:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
@santagelo, you and @Alwaystrue have been wonderful.God is always working His purpose.when i look at my life i found out that am a wonderful daughter of zion,ttc or not.when i ws single i servd God wt everything within me, even as an undergratuate,comitd nifesian.me nd hubby married as virgins but here we are ttc.BUT i never regret known and servn God.he knows d best.me nd dh hv concluded dt God is preparing wonderful children 4 us.,GOD always give d best in all. my university admissn was delayed for up to 7 years but when God said is time nnthing could stop it and at last i graduated wt first class nw doing my pg.my dear sis and bros IT PAYS TO SERVE THE LORD NO MATTER WHAT.

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godsgrace2013: 7:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
When God remember u it will be wow. Genesis 3o vs 22 "when God remembered Racheal,HE caused her to conceive' if u study d book of Esther u see that when God remember Esther nothing was required of her.so God's time is never d same wt ours.do not allow any challenge to define u rather place that challenge where u think it belong to.someone ask me nne what is causn d delay nd i responded in my usual funny way'my dear go ask Baba Godoo' she laugh nd said dt am never serious.4years of ttc is nt 4days.since i have long drop it at HIS feet,HE knows how best to do it. Peace.goodevening all.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2014
triangullar: @ Favoredgal, tnx bt for how did u take metformin

Do you mean how long? The first month I took it I had a 30 day cycle and ovulated.

Conceived the next month.

P.s is taken metformin with cloned for three cycles prior and still had looong annovulatory cycles with mid cycle bleeding. I was also eating clean and lost a dress size

Pls discuss with your dr first though. Don't self medicate. Just take it as an additional option to discuss with your dr
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 8:19pm On Sep 10, 2014
@shithapuns...tnx a lot sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by createmag(f): 8:38pm On Sep 10, 2014
Good evening mamas of great nations pls i need a urgent answer im not a regularly poster here but a day never go by without me coming here my case is secondary infertility
@ph mamas has anyone done hsg in union diagnostic i want to know how their service is my gynea sent me there
@all i was ask to come for the test on the 10th day of my cycle but my gynea said any day btw 8-11th day pls what day is the best for accurate result and this pain that come with hsg how do one manage it because i will be having a seminal that same day
tanx all baby dust

(1) (2) (3) ... (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.