Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,896 members, 7,956,373 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:50 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (605) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5529342 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) ... (3057) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Juwonesho(f): 6:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
slim4bush: Juwonesho try national hospital
10x for ur response @slim4bush. I appreciate. Maybe we'll check it out den. we were thinking of going private cos our last visit to Asokoro District hospital wasn't encouraging at all; they didn't attend well to us @ all, dint have time to listen to our complaints, didnt give any explanatn/interpretatn to DH's s.emen analysis they asked him to do, so it was jst a dead end. Bt my concern wt private hospitals is unless u were referred, u wldn't know wch one sabi work or d 1s that wl jst waste ur time n money. We'll try national hospital then, hoping we can get attentive dr there cos we'r getting really bothered. Nxt mth it wl be our 1yr anniversary n I'm praying for a sticky BFP to celebrate. @slim, hp LO's rough-housing already? cheesy wishing u h n h term. Evrybody una doooo! No mind my long tory
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by createmag(f): 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
Im back from the hsg was told to come back for the result.The man that attended to me was really nice he supportee me through out the process though painful but i got over it almost immediately no injection given
May God grant us our desires because ttc is not what one wishes another
@all the mamas that encouraged me im grateful and i love u all tank u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 9:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
udoka2: @Zenoj
How time flies my sister! We are doing all well. I trust urs is already preparing for marriage grin. My rgards dear.

Time really does fly my sister. He's so big now,15months already to d glory of God. I hope u ve started planning for Nani's sister o? It is well with u dearie. Lots of love
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 10:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
@juwonesho, didn't read your post we'll tot you dey Lagos.
@createmag good that yu v taken the bold step. It's well with us all. @all goodevening!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
@juwonesho I understand dear you can try nisa just that it'll cost you much but they're very good,there's another one in gwarinpa my friend used,will ask her for the address 2mrw..I registered for ante-natal already tho no morning sickness,no nausea,am just fine I come dey wonder self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Juwonesho(f): 12:05am On Sep 13, 2014
@mamateniola1 10x, i dey Abuja o. U have any recommendatns for me? @slim, dats gud. I believe its d prenatals at work, thank God. N u'll continue to have a smooth, hitch-free term by God's grace. Ameen. I'll look forward to dt hospital's name n address. 10x very much. Happy bumping dear. @ all una gudnite ooooo, may we all smile very soon. Ameen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 13, 2014
@juwonesho it is called fertilaid it's in gwarinpa she said it's a very popular clinic,baby dust to Y'all and enjoy your weekend with enof bd grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 13, 2014
goodmornig fruitful mama's and papa's in the house, please. I need your help ooo. I am on 26day cycle, I used opk on 10day and it showed positive so we bd on cd11only. we only bd on cd6 and my dh refused to nd again till that cd11 after the test. my problem is that I don't think it is enough, I am currently on cd15 and I believe ovulation has passed.. please sabi mamA's, what do you think
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 11:49am On Sep 13, 2014
@Zenoj
Not really oo, until I stop brea.stfeeding and AF returns. He is 9M, will stop him as soon as he starts walking, already standing, he's just afraid of taking the first step ... Looking forward to starting soon shaa.

@Bossom
Positive Opk means u will ovulate in the next 24-48hrs, I assume u got d peak of d opk, u likely ovulated on CD11 or 12, you covered but not 100perc, nextime do on d day of positive, 2day after and another 2 days after. To cover all basis, its better to bd every other day until very close to expected AF irrespective of what d opk is saying. BTW, u can still do today and cross ur finger, spe.rm stays alive mini of 72hrs, so u are covered all things being equal.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Juwonesho(f): 12:30pm On Sep 13, 2014
@slim 10x very much. We'll check it out. But between Nisa n Fertilaid, d'u have any idea wch is more affordable? Or cld u help me ask ur friend hw affordable Fertilaid is? biko my sister, no mind my plenty questn. All the spend spend no be small. 10x in advance, I rily appreciate ur help. @udoka, 10x for all ur assistance in d grp, may God continue to bless u. No more delays by God's grace. @all, hw's the weekend going? Siticky Baby dust to us all as we await this month's shower of BFPs inshaAllaah

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 12:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
sad ...Af showed and my pelvic region hurt so bad I couldn't stand.Never had this kind of experience before.I think depression is trying to sneak its way into my life but God forbid.I just keep seeing pregnant women everywhere.Love making is becoming a chore.

To all that got their bfps May God see u thru the 9months and may u deliver like the Hebrew woman.I key into ur testimonies.Enjoy ur weekend all the mamas and dads in the house.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 12:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
Happy weekend @all. @udoka2 God bless you for your time here. @Blossom20 she already gave u full details. pls enjoy the act, don't just bd because of baby, it could be frustrating. I don't tell dh when I ovulate as it affects his action. I try to see we bd every other day or at least 3times a week. Remember the more he abstains, the ticker the semen and the swimmers will not move fast on tick fluid. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
@Akpaumuaka what can I say. It is well. Very soon people around you will marvel at God's work in your life. Never loose hope rather be strengthened. Do U use EPO? I noticed after using it that my pms drastically reduced. I just feel a little cramps unlike before I'll need to take pain killer. You may try it out. I don't know much about your problem, hope you don't av fibroid.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 1:55pm On Sep 13, 2014
@Miraclebaby...had myomectomy few years back and went back for scan couple of weeks back.No cysts/adenoma/mass.I'm on Epo but just started it mid of last cycle.Case is male factor.
Tnx for those encouraging words.I calim it in Jesus' name.Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 2:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
Akpaumuaka: @Miraclebaby...had myomectomy few years back and went back for scan couple of weeks back.No cysts/adenoma/mass.I'm on Epo but just started it mid of last cycle.Case is male factor.
Tnx for those encouraging words.I calim it in Jesus' name.Amen
Mid cycle? no sis, you only take it from cd1 and stop at ovulation. I've gone thru ur posts, ur dh's count is above borderline, not so bad unless the motility and morphology are not good. My dh's result was much worse than that with even active motility of 2% before we decided to stay home and let him try fertilaid,count boost and motility boost for 3 mths. He just completed the 3mths and we started seeing another doc. Better than the first hospital. I was surprised at his semen analysis. I'm just waiting for cd 12 to do a pelvic scan as doc recommended before we'll know which way forward but the doc said all test are good so far. My hopes are getting higher by the day. We didn't waste money on those drugs. God is still alive dear. @mummyosayande, mum2bsoon, Didiva long time. @BlessedDiva hope you're chilling.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 4:32pm On Sep 13, 2014
@miraclebaby...tnx.I was told about the Epo by some of our sisters here but me I wanted sharp sharp.I will stick to that and take it when I'm supposed to.Ttc just makes me frustrated.
About dh's count,why does the doc keep telling me that it isn't ok?I think I will discuss with him to change doc.
I will try and repeat the cheap and basic tests in another hospital and SUGGEST to dh to do same(He's comfortable with the present hospital cos of how patients are treated there.God will help us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 13, 2014
i posted a complaint here lastweek that when i was about bd with dh blood came out of is joystick.we have gone for the test it came out no bacteria or any other infection but the problem is dh sf is low ;3million very low instead of 20million but i was kinda upset instead of the doctor to start medication with dh he said he should come for another test in 4weeks time he wants to ascertain if the sperm will grow naturally.how will his fluid grow if he has not prescribed anything.what can we do?is there anyone with such issue?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2014
@Akpaumuaka EPO can cause contraction which may lead to abortion. That's why its stopped at ovulation. Its even used to induce labour. So just stick to it from af to o. You did not tell us what his morphology and motility are? If I remember he put him on vit E right? That could be a case of low/poor motility. Feel free to ask ur doc questions. I used to do that with my old doc but he sometimes doesn't give much info. This new one will tell us without being asked @bolateetoe I hope the doc is a gyno or urologist. Did they do culture? blood work? urine? What did he say could be the cause of blood coming out from joystick? Well, I hope you're also praying with him. Pray seriously about it. As for the count, hope he doesn't smoke or drink? If he does, let him stop immediately. Then make sure you give him enough fruits, nuts and vegies. If you're not comfy waiting for 4wks to re-run the test, he may start on wellman conception if he's ok with it. A pack is just 1 month, which is when u'll re-run the test. But it takes minimum of 45days to make new sperm.cells so I'm curious about the 1mth retesting without any drug or supplements. Lets hope that's good hospital.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
@miracle baby,he is a gynae,he was reffered to us by someone.infact thats why am skeptical.he told dh that how he operates.nawa for all this doctor.i wont allow him to treat me with all this he is doing.come to think of it lot of big people patronise him.pls what kinda fruits nd nut should he take.he drinks but he has stopped even before the doctor advised him today to stop drinking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
@miraclebabay...hubby was prescribed vit e and I pregnacare(was thinking the pregnacare could've contributed to the painful af)or could be cos I took the epo wrongly.Why I would want to try another hospital is,dis doc treats people nicely but he doesn't entertain questions.I always notice a change in his mood when I ask questions and sometimes he would just say,"Madam don't worry u won't understand it even if I explain"(annoying part is he does dis politely and hubby would signal me to stop).Maybe the next doc would listen to us and answer our questions but I will wait for the 4 weeks to re-test like u said.
Pls how effective is wellman in combo with vit e.
He told us nothing about the morphology o.
Something else I noticed was the timing for the hsg he did for me.I researched and learnt that if done at the wrong time it could push some fertilized eggs to the tubes that could cause ectopic pregnancy.told the doc about it and he said my problem is that I google too much.*shrugging my shoulders*...I don't want complications. Dis doc feels I try to teach him what to do.I want where I could pay and have my money's worth.
Tnks so much for ur effort in answering these questions.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 9:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
@akpaumuaka

Epo is the cause of d painful period. That's exactly my experience when I used it, d AF will also come with clots. If u read my older posts I mentioned it. Its not because u took it wrongly, it just doesn't work for some me inclusive. I don't ovulate also don't see ewcm which its suppose to help with when on it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
@ all, good evening ooo, just dey waka pass. Trust we all had a good day. Do have a wonderful night rest. SHALOM!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 10:11pm On Sep 13, 2014
@akpaumuaka

Epo is the cause of d painful period. That's exactly my experience when I used it, d AF will also come with clots. If u read my older posts I mentioned it. Its not because u took it wrongly, it just doesn't work for some me inclusive. I don't ovulate also don't see ewcm which its suppose to help with when on it.

Hmmm docs don't like it when u ask so much questions. If u change doc, it will most likley be d same thing. One thing u shdnt ignore is to know d name of any drug u are given to take.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
miraclebaby: . @BlessedDiva hope you're chilling.

Thanks sis for asking after Me, infact I logged in to say hi to u specially ♍y fertility doc n police lol, yes I'm chilling o trying to remove ♍y mind off ttc but ♍y dear it's not so easy esp when dh travels n I'm all alone in d quiet house, I find myself wishing I hv kids, but it's ok cos I need this treatment now b4 I start again.
Trust u are doing great urself dear.
Thanks also for ur prompt responses to questions here.
God bless u real good.

@santagelo God bless u for d inspiring word in season, been reading silently o

@ all newbies, preggo mummies n fruitful mamas/papas I greet u all. God's grace will see us through-Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 10:53pm On Sep 13, 2014
@miraclebaby,i realy commend u for d right nd sensible advises u give j always.May God increase u in all area nd shal make ur JOY Abound ijn.
Congratulations on ur BFP ijn.
Pls, what is d right price of WELLMAN/FERTILAIDS...Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 11:05pm On Sep 13, 2014
Hypraise, Miraclebaby tanks 4 rememberin me o, may d angels in charge of givin children rem u 2 ds mnth. Bn off ttc jare cos ¶ really nd 2 cool my mind b4 ¶ loose it, it hasn't bn easy bt God has bn faithful. Still lookin on 2 Him 4 my miracle.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 6:23am On Sep 14, 2014
Good morning dz house of FAITH and HAPPY SUNDAY to everyone on dz thread.May d good LordG God of all possibilities harken to our ceaseless prayers nd grant us speedily our heart desires that ll declare his awesome goodness in our lives.It is well with our souls.
Happy sunday nd congratulation for ur Bfpsss in advance.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 6:31am On Sep 14, 2014
@Udoka...tnkx for d response.Pls is there anything else I could take apart from this epo?The pain I experienced wasn't funny.Tnks in anticipation for ur response
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 14, 2014
Happy sunday my wonderful mamas, we shall all be fruitful in Jesus name AMEN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Royal30: 11:29am On Sep 14, 2014
double post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 11:53am On Sep 14, 2014
@Royal 30
Pls what supplement did u take? If u don't mind pls share
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Royal30: 12:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
Fertile-aid for men( for 3months)
Countboost for men ( for 3months)
Motility boost for men( for 3months)
Fertile detox( for one month)
Manix ( for 2months)

Note.. all shd be taken at onces for optimal result

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) ... (3057) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.