Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (638) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5415378 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Deezou(f): 8:44am On Oct 23, 2014
Noblewife:
O' Lord our God,how excellent is ur name in all d earth. T hank u for ur awesome goodness,ur lovingkindness every morning nd faithfulness evening,for ur promise that never fail concerning those BFPs testimonies dz month nd those to testify before it runs out.Be exalted forever.
@all,good morning as ur unexplainable miracle is on d way ijn.
@idyobot,sorry for dz late reply as am not in good coverage area for days.
BFP: Big Fat Positive i.e,when u test positive to pregnancy after ovulation.
DH: Darling Husband.
DW: Darling Wife.
DD: Darling Daughter.
LO: Little Ones.
BD: Bedding for s??x.
O: ovulation.
Abeg, for AF nd EWCM,d mama's in d house ll tell us dz bcs it pass my knowledge oo.
Pls,noble mama's nd substance mother tell us d meaning.
Joyful day today ijn. Plenty baby dust to us all.
AF=aunty flow(period)
EWCM=egg white cervical mucus(da indicates ovulation is around d corner(

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by helen4(f): 9:24am On Oct 23, 2014
Today ia suppose be a happy day cos its my BIRTHDAY but woke up on the wrong side. Av been feeling depressed and sad all morning, though am grateful m alive but dis feeling refuse to go. TTC IS DRAINING my happiness.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by samalaba(m): 9:55am On Oct 23, 2014
Hello eveyone, it seem's am the only man here. Well i strong believe that there is not in this world that my father can not do
i have some issue that i want you all to help me with, i got marry 2year ago and you know family talk nw which i believe it normal if you allow it.but what i to ask it abut IRREGULAR PERIOD. My family have been facing this for long or let me put it this way she (my wife) has not seen her period for like 3years now. Pls what can i do.thank and God bless

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 23, 2014
@IyawoTobe, congrats. you success story is so touching. i am blessed with it. God bless you and your baby. they are blessed. God bless your hubby too.

the rest of us will share our testimonies one by one as God lives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 23, 2014
@samalaba, are you saying she has not seen her period for 3years or 3 months? how old is she?

@helen4, Happy Birthday! put a smile on your face, take yourself to the salon and get pampered, change your hairdo, pay for a professional artist to make you up then go to a studio and take a very good photo cos this might be the last time you will look this way! to him that is joined to the living there is hope! one of your birthday mate is 41yrs old today and doesnt know what it feels like to be married inspite of all manner of prayers and suitors....yours is just ttc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by megamum: 11:46am On Oct 23, 2014
Iyawotobe congrates n happy bumping.Our God is awesome
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
@Deezou,thaùx for dz meaning nd hope idyobot would have seen dz.Thanks a bunch.
@helen4,read Dasha01's msg well then u ll have reasons to thank God nd be happy again.tThis is d right day to be happy in God,bcs many re better than u but could not see d kh/light of today.
Mind u,put on ur shoe,wear d elegant smile,ur cloths nd AÇ/DANCE before God of all possibility like david aç. Tell God in ur prayer today that God,u created me for a purpose on dz earth,whatever that ll cost u...let it cost u,that about dz time next year,LET ME CELEBRATE DOUBLE JOY. (my birthday nd my twins children ijn).It is well with u my sister.Baby dust with Joy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by helen4(f): 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
Dasha01 my good sister, i wish i can just do this. Hubby even hug, prayed, gave me gift yet the mood no gre change. Anyways, thanks sister, it's good to have someone like you to encourage me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
@helen4, happy birthday, many more glorious, fruitful and prosperous years ahead in Jesus name. It is well with you dear. The Lord will put a new song in your mouth and this time next year you shall celebrate with your twins in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by helen4(f): 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
Noblewife thanks a bunch. Thanks for ur encouragement . God bless u. @ Redeemed. Thank you. Amen to your prayer.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyawoToBe(f): 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2014
Awwwwwwwwwww kiss kiss kiss Am overwhelmed! Thanks so much for the wishes kiss kiss Your miracle is at your door. God who surprised me this month is still on the throne. He will do yours too. Stay strong sisters. kiss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 23, 2014
@iyawotobe congrats am so happy for you. The God that did it for you will
also do it for us here. I tap into your BFP. May you have a sressfree 9 months and deliver
like hebrew women.

@Helen4 happy birthday and fruitful month. My sister please just be happy for being alive
today, God will surely wipe away your tears and surprise you with BFP before this year runs
out, just trust and believe Him delay is never denial. It is well my sister.

@all, this remaining months of 2014 i believe God will use it to bless many of us here, this 2014 will
never pass us by, we shall see plenty miracle of BFPssss before 31st December 2014. Mark my word.
God is ever faithfull.

Baby dust to all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by annibro(f): 1:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
@all; pls just curious 2 know, How can u view those who 'Like' your post? Or it is 4d eyes of d moderator only?

@iyawo2be; Congrats. May God be praised. Happy 9mnths

@Helen4; I believe d '4' in ur name is 4 ur 4 children. God mite just surprice u wit dem b4 ur next birthday. Don't allow d devil steal ur Joy. U can't be dis age again. Look 4 one fish joint and enjoy ur Life; happy b/day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 1:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
Congratulations mumtobe (formerly iyawotobe) grin happy bumping. I claim my twins oh.

Happy bday HRH helen4. Do not be dismayed by the current situation, it's just a phase. U are alive, which is a very cogent reason y u shld celebrate. This phase to shall pass very soon. He has better plans for us.

Pls sabi sisters, my dilemma now is that I dnt know Whr to start calculating from anymore. I'm having AF like cramps. My last regular period was sept 24, only for unexpected af to start 12th of. Oct. My cycle has always been regular 26 days. Do I start calculating from the unexpected one or from the one b4 that? I dnt know what cycle day I am. Pls help me oh. Anyone been in dis situation before?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 1:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
I just got my HSG result today. A large irregular persisting filling defect is noted in the upper uterine cavity. Linear filling defects are also seen in the uterine cavity and cervix. Both tubes are outlined and show free spillage bilaterally.
Impression:Features are in keeping with severe uterine synechae. Right now i feel like dying. The sonographer said na D&C cause this one. See me that detest abortion like plague and only heard about D&C when i had a miscarriage in last Dec. I ask myself where exactly is my God in all this. cry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by helen4(f): 2:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
Chyvia. Amen. Thanks a lot. Annibro lol (fish joint) u dey funny sha oo. Thanks a lot. Really appreciate ur encouragement. Amen to your prayer. Bcolah. Thanks very plenty( trying to lighten my mood). Amen. We're next in line.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 23, 2014
Amhappy:
I just got my HSG result today. A large irregular persisting filling defect is noted in the upper uterine cavity. Linear filling defects are also seen in the uterine cavity and cervix. Both tubes are outlined and show free spillage bilaterally.
Impression:Features are in keeping with severe uterine synechae. Right now i feel like dying. The sonographer said na D&C cause this one. See me that detest abortion like plague and only heard about D&C when i had a miscarriage in last Dec. I ask myself where exactly is my God in all this. cry

dont feel bad dear. go for a womb massage. your tubes are open so no need to cry i beg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 23, 2014
my people ooo, i beg let me ask this question before i go over fat. between march and now i have added like 7kg. i just went on a scale and read 69.5 i did not believe and had to use another one. what i do differently is, i eat all edibles and drinkables, unlike before that cos of ttc i dont take soft drink, sugar, pop corn and the rest sweet things. i eat all now with open mouth, now am adding so fast, though am happy i am adding. is this good? all my cloths now are fitted and some no way in again.

kemmon guys, should i continue this way? though i dont want to be overly big but a little shaking of my bombom is not bad cos i kind of like it.

ehehehehhe. just want to be huge small, am tall so it will fit me.

another thing is, when i was not eating this way i was always weak, i mean very very weak, i cant go to work return and cook without crying of tiredness, now i feel so strong and would work and work and want more work.

i am beginning to think that i lacked sugar then and so the cause of my weakness.

what am trying to say is that, total abstinence is not too good as the body also needs sugar and little or low of it can cause weakness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
i learnt something recently. if you always have your hubby swimmers coming out after se.x, use canine style of intimacy and after that dont lay down, be in that same position for like 30 mins (your hubby dont need to keep stay in there), no sper.m will run out. am sure this will help it to move to its destined place.

i tried it and nothing run out, pray this will help someone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fehintywealth(f): 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
helen4:
Today ia suppose be a happy day cos its my BIRTHDAY but woke up on the wrong side. Av been feeling depressed and sad all morning, though am grateful m alive but dis feeling refuse to go. TTC IS DRAINING my happiness.
...Happy birthday to you Helen, pls be happy and glad you are hale and healthy, am so sure that, this time next year, you will have your Lo IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
@amhappy, i just google now, i think its is important to know what is causing the filling defect, could be fibroid, polyps, scarring of the uterine cavity. try and do a scan to ascertain what is causing the filling defect and hence you can start from there. dont cry please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
lol @ olubankemi, just watch the weight thing cos ttc women have the tendency of adding a lot of weight cos of those plenty multivitamins we usually take.....lack of sugar makes one weak expecially if you dont eat sarb at all, though sugar is not good for everyone sha expecially if you have pcos....meanwhile if your tube or cervix is not open if you like do canine style and lie for 10 hrs when you eventually stand up it will turn to Tipper style....everything will pour out like when a tipper is offloading sand!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
@Helen, rejoice at least if not for your kids but for your life jare and am sure next year, it wont be like this. remember there is hope for a tree even if its cut down it will bud again.

happy birthday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
Dasha01:
lol @ olubankemi, just watch the weight thing cos ttc women have the tendency of adding a lot of weight cos of those plenty multivitamins we usually take.....lack of sugar makes one weak expecially if you dont eat sarb at all, though sugar is not good for everyone sha expecially if you have pcos....meanwhile if your tube or cervix is not open if you like do canine style and lie for 10 hrs when you eventually stand up it will turn to Tipper style....everything will pour out like when a tipper is offloading sand!

abi, but you know what? i only take folic acid now, i dont take any other vitamins jor. and then, why do you think its closed cervix and blocked tubes that causes sperm to come out? i have open tubes and still have sperm come out. i heard when its not thick (sperm) it comes out.

concerning this open cervix, shebi its when you are ovulating cervex is open? and after ovulation it close back abi? and reopen when menses comes abi? abeg clear the air for me Mama.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omoalaafin: 3:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
Hello House, my wife has been or Parlodel for about two months. I am thinking she should stop using it like two days before Ovulation to give room for Conception, then continue if pregnancy is not BFP. Can we do that?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by onyinyechika08: 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2014
Happy birthday helen4 pray dt by dis time next year, u shall carry ur bundle of joy ijn. @ dash, I think wen its a prob is wen the s.perm comes out while ure still lying down, the fluid housing d s.perm shud definitley come down when u stand.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babyfactory: 3:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
I greet all my wonderful E-family members.

@Iyawotobe, congratz o! Many more bountiful news of Bfps to the house before the year comes to an end in Jesus name. Least i forget, i've started the beans meal varieties and im soo loving it.

Love u all and keep up the faith too.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 23, 2014
omoalaafin:
Hello House, my wife has been or Parlodel for about two months. I am thinking she should stop using it like two days before Ovulation to give room for Conception, then continue if pregnancy is not BFP. Can we do that?

no, she should use it until bfp is gotten. except your doctor advise otherwise or you use your discretion to stop using it if it is not helping.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 23, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babyfactory: 4:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
olubankemi:

this is not a babyfactory oga babyfactory.

ewo, like i get time for this thread today.

just saying hi babyfactory. (dont mean to hurt you).

this your name na wak ooo.

@Olubankemi, i dey hail you too o!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
@olubankemi, i dont really know how the cervix works sha, but the fact about sperm is that out 500 billion or trillion its only a single one that gets to fertilised the egg, thats why in some cases a woman who doesnt want to get pregnant might quickly rush to the bathroom after bd, wash out everything and still miss her period at the end of the day, for me i feel the ones that usually flows out are the nuisance cos i was watching manswers one day and they said there are "killer sperms" they dont actually want to fertilise the egg but to kill the healthy sperms...

It goes along the lines that the male produces three types of sperm. The first we all know about and that is the type the fertilizes the egg,the second is what is called blocker sperm. Their job is seems it so essentially block the way of sperm that might come from another male. And then the last is known as killer sperm. They apparently swim around looking for and attacking any foriegn sperm. There is even research that men can control the amount of "killer sperm" they produce depending on what partner they are with... culled from the internet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2014
@ olubankemi and dasha01, weldone, una dey try, thank you for the enlightenment. I'm beginning to learn from your write up, thumbs up

(1) (2) (3) ... (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.