Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (639) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5407603 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2014
oya o! for those who are feeling depressed, here is a cure for you

One tablespoon of se.men has approximately 20 calories. Se.men also contains zinc and calcium which helps prevent tooth decay.

One typical ejaculation contains 150 mg of protein, 11 mg of carbohydrates, 6 mg fat, 3 mg cholesterol, 7% US RDA potassium and 3% US RDA copper and zinc. The protein content is roughly equivalent to that found in one egg white. Also, women physically exposed to semen are less likely to suffer from depression. The ingesting of it is called 'spermophagia'. Studies suggest that seminal plasma both prevents and fights cancer, particularly breast cancer. "

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2014
Redeemed:
@ olubankemi and dasha01, weldone, una dey try, thank you for the enlightenment. I'm beginning to learn from your write up, thumbs up
thanks, i pray it benefit us in Jesus name.

lozzzzzzzzzzzz @Dasha, no be you say milking and drinking our DH sperm helps to reduce miscarriages? you don come again oooooooo.

chai.

thanks for the enlightenment on the sperm types. i pray the fertilizer one will out shine and over power the killer and blocking one in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaderaChuks: 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
@Helen4, Happy Birthday and welcome to a new year of mind blowing testimonies. Your bundles of joy are already round the corner so celebrate like neva before. If i were you i would rock the day off and care less of ttc n others on their runway, nack with dh like kilode. let him know u grateful to have a sweetie like him and God will surprise you soon.

@went for HSG yesterday was less painful unlike my 1st attempt but after the whole event the pain came on and fever followed with little bleeding but am grateful to God that it was not like my first experience at Union Diagnostic center yaba. The doctor was more cool n calm. One thing am worried about is this closed cervix of a thing. What closes the cervix apart from pregnancy cos I haven't been pregnant for long and i have done womb flushing and all that? any clues pls? close cervix close cervix you must open ooo and after e enter then u can close till delivery time .....

@Omoalaafin, let her not stop, its doesn't harm or stop pregnancy so she should continue till her prolactin drops, when it drops progesterone will automatically increase to sustain the baby. God will balance all these hormones He created and placed in us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by darlenee: 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2014
Hello lovvely people hope we are all doing great. @olubankemi your rite, the cervixs opens just before ovulation and closes after ovulation, and also opens just before af but in a case where conception takes place once it colses after ovulation in reemains closed due to conception. As for sperm coming out after s*x that's boud to happen, its like the law of gravit(what goes up must come down) and as @Dash01 has said we only need just one sp*rm from the millions that wnt in to fertilize. The egg, and also most of the time the liquid we feel coming out is mostly just the sem*n so sp*rm dripping out after s*x is not an issue to. Worry at all.
@Itissettled3 you can try prisms diagonistic center in bode tomas, I think it. Cost 30k as at the time I did mine
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 23, 2014
lol @olubankemi, its just interesting to know that our dh are actually carrying a natural home remedy in their boxers all these while and we are just getting to know....whenever you are not in the mood just tell him to pour it in a glass cup for you then you add small vanilla flavour with ice and sip it with straw...lol..na there witches go carry hand for head go commit sucide! they say when the world gives you lemon, "stuff it in your breas.t and make your boobs look bigger" next time they will avoid you!
e dey kill mosquito, e dey kill cockroach come see am the tin dey work well well!
e dey give belle, he dey give twins, he dey give triplets he dey cure conji, e dey cure miscarriage, e dey cure depression, e dey cure pimple, e dey cure fever,e dey freshen skin, dem dey use am settle quarel! try am the thing dey work well well..... grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Immibabe: 5:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
@ helen4, happy birthday 2 u. Cheer up my dear, d joy of d Lord is ur strenght. Thank God dat u're alive, so there's hope. By dis time next year, I prophesy into ur life, u'll be called by a new name(twinsmum/as ur heart desire) IJN.

@ Dash01, U're very funny, I just dey laugh as I dey read ur write up. Weldon dearie.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 5:52pm On Oct 23, 2014
Pls sabi sisters, my dilemma now is that I dnt know Whr to start calculating from anymore. I'm having AF like cramps. My last regular period was sept 24, only for unexpected af to start 12th of. Oct. My cycle has always been regular 26 days. Do I start calculating from the unexpected one or from the one b4 that? I dnt know what cycle day I am. Pls help me oh. Anyone been in dis situation before?

Iyaderachuks...thank God for d smooth hsg. no worries..bfp is next by God's grace *wink*
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by darlenee: 5:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
@helen4 happy. Birthday to you dear, cheer up because the Lord is going to bless and perfect all that concerns you.you will celebrate with your babies by this time next year.
@Dasha01 LMAO your so funny
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twintower: 6:18pm On Oct 23, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy @dasha,you will kill me oh,because of time difference I am not following the thread the way I should but I decided to stay up late today so I will read every and it is a very exciting night.my laughter had woken up dh,let me just settle him right away.love you ladies kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
@bcolar the 12th of oct flow is it like ur normal flow,like d color and how many days,if its consistent with ur normal period then ur cd1 is 12th of oct,in that case abeg get vitb6 and b12,d b6 is the one u need but b12 helps our body to absorb b6 well,if your b6 intake is 100mg then b12 will be 50mg. Other sabisabi mamas will enlighten us more.

@dasha01 ure 3much
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twintower: 6:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
Bcolah:
Pls sabi sisters, my dilemma now is that I dnt know Whr to start calculating from anymore. I'm having AF like cramps. My last regular period was sept 24, only for unexpected af to start 12th of. Oct. My cycle has always been regular 26 days. Do I start calculating from the unexpected one or from the one b4 that? I dnt know what cycle day I am. Pls help me oh. Anyone been in dis situation before?

Iyaderachuks...thank God for d smooth hsg. no worries..bfp is next by God's grace *wink*
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twintower: 6:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
@Bcola,are you sure that AF on the 12th was not implantation bleeding?

Baby dust to you dearie
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by annibro(f): 7:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
@Dasha01; thanks for d enlightenment at least it'll help 2 cut down frequent consunmption of solid food grin
Please how do u get to view who is Liking your post? Or is it 4 the eyes of d moderator alone?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by derommyvent: 7:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
cheesy
Dasha01:
lol @olubankemi, its just interesting to know that our dh are actually carrying a natural home remedy in their boxers all these while and we are just getting to know....whenever you are not in the mood just tell him to pour it in a glass cup for you then you add small vanilla flavour with ice and sip it with straw...lol..na there witches go carry hand for head go commit sucide! they say when the world gives you lemon, "stuff it in your breas.t and make your boobs look bigger" next time they will avoid you!
e dey kill mosquito, e dey kill cockroach come see am the tin dey work well well!
e dey give belle, he dey give twins, he dey give triplets he dey cure conji, e dey cure miscarriage, e dey cure depression, e dey cure pimple, e dey cure fever,e dey freshen skin, dem dey use am settle quarel! try am the thing dey work well well..... grin

Abeg dont kill me with laughter. grin
Dasha01:

Abeg dont kill me with laughter.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 7:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ayaakanoh, don't even know. It wasn't really like normal flow cos it lasted for 2days and it was dark brown color all thru. Shld I calculate from 12th? Wat could have made it irregular, haven't changed anything and I'm not on any drugs?
Twintower, I pray so too..amen. Thanks sis. Thought implantation bleeding is meant to be pinkish? Abi?

Dasha...lol...u r too much dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 23, 2014
@bcolah,u might be pregnant.it might be imlplantation bleeding.Go for a pregnancy test in a wk or two.No unnecessary drugs,pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by idyobot: 7:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
Noblewife:
O' Lord our God,how excellent is ur name in all d earth. T hank u for ur awesome goodness,ur lovingkindness every morning nd faithfulness evening,for ur promise that never fail concerning those BFPs testimonies dz month nd those to testify before it runs out.Be exalted forever.
@all,good morning as ur unexplainable miracle is on d way ijn.
@idyobot,sorry for dz late reply as am not in good coverage area for days.
BFP: Big Fat Positive i.e,when u test positive to pregnancy after ovulation.
DH: Darling Husband.
DW: Darling Wife.
DD: Darling Daughter.
LO: Little Ones.
BD: Bedding for s??x.
O: ovulation.
Abeg, for AF nd EWCM,d mama's in d house ll tell us dz bcs it pass my knowledge oo.
Pls,noble mama's nd substance mother tell us d meaning.
Joyful day today ijn. Plenty baby dust to us all.

Thxs dearie, so happy 2 know dem nw. Ur prayer is lovely. God will surely visit his pple. Just married in April, nt staying with dh. I'm in Cal, he's in Abj. So I just decided 2 join dis thread 2 also draw strenghth. N hope frm prayers offered. Also 2 celebrate with dos d Lord has remembered.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twintower: 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
Bcolah you are pregnant.if the colour is not pink then it can be brown.just take a pregnancy test to confirm.I am praying for you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
@bcolah i had same issue, AF has always been regular; last AF was sep24th, was suppose to ovulate Oct 4th, but i starting bleeding all thru my ovulation week , went for scan and the doc concluded dysfunctional uterine bleeding, no fibriod, no cysts, no ovulation, empty uterus. . pls house wat could like be the problem ?
"trying to conceive with one fallopian tube.

@iyawotobe. i tap the anoiting of conception. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twintower: 7:40pm On Oct 23, 2014
@Blessediva
you are the next after Bcolar

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by erutoria: 7:46pm On Oct 23, 2014
omoalaafin:
Hello House, my wife has been or Parlodel for about two months. I am thinking she should stop using it like two days before Ovulation to give room for Conception, then continue if pregnancy is not BFP. Can we do that?
@ omoalaafin my Dr place me too on parlodel she said I shld it all through my cycle,and when I takein too.so I m nt sure if it will disturb conception
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twintower: 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2014
[quote author=mrsfrank post=27393922]@bcolah i had same issue, AF has always been regular; last AF was sep24th, was suppose to ovulate Oct 4th, but i starting bleeding all thru my ovulation week , went for scan and the doc concluded dysfunctional uterine bleeding, no fibriod, no cysts, no ovulation, empty uterus. . pls house wat could like be the problem ?
"trying to conceive with one fallopian tube.

@iyawotobe. i tap the anoiting of concep

It is not the same issue,I strongly feel she is pregnant.]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2014
@bcolar if its dark brown and lasted for 2days then it could be implantation bleeding. What is ur usual cycle lenght?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2014
@idyobot,u re not God is with u in all ramification of life.U ll rejoice soon.
@Dasha01,dz ur therapy is great nd scintillating garullous indeed,guess d power in dz semen must cure EBOLA nd AIDS also.Abeg oo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by erutoria: 7:56pm On Oct 23, 2014
I beg o my fruitfull mama and papa, which one ba canine style? Plsssss o I need enlightment.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 8:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
@erutoria its do.ggy style u on all four and dh behind
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by idyobot: 8:03pm On Oct 23, 2014
Deezou:

AF=aunty flow(period)
EWCM=egg white cervical mucus(da indicates ovulation is around d corner(

Thxs so much, got it nw. God will definitely remember us. Baby powder 2 all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by erutoria: 8:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
ayaakanoh:
@erutoria its do.ggy style u on all four and dh behind
lolz. Its well ttc has make majority of us to do and undo I mean differnt style of bd. God answer us o .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ok now...my spirit is gingered! thanks twintower, zeezy and ayaakanoh..

my cycle length is usually 26 days. Would do a pregnancy test. Did a scan last weekend but the guy said he didn't see anything.

Believing God for this one!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by modaofnations(f): 8:40pm On Oct 23, 2014
@Dasha01 & Iyaderachuks;
sorry about d pains but if I may ask, wat time in ur cycle do u usually go 4 HSG? Cos I use 2 tink d cervix is closed only wen pregnant but dat isn't d case as Olubankemi & Darlene had rightly said earlier, d cervix opens just b4 menstral flow & closes right after den opens again b4 ovulation & closes again aftawards and in d case wen conception happens, it remains closed till Edd. So d best time 2 go 4 hsg is a day b4 or day 1 of AF or d last day of AF wen d flow is minimal. So my dear, No cervix is permently opened. U can browse it urself. Better stil 2 avoid over exposure 2 xray, why not do a sonoHsg; its painless & usu more accurate as u're more stable & u can view d proceedure on d scan machine as it's being done.
Baby dust ur way
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2014
Spoting at the time of ovulation is a sure sign that you ovulated, bleeding at the time of ovulation means you didn't ovulate and your body is trying to regulate itself, spotting. 6-10 days after ovulation is a sign of implantation, when the embryo burrows into the uterine wall some women experience slight spotting, cramping or nothing at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by modaofnations(f): 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
olubankemi:
i learnt something recently. if you always have your hubby swimmers coming out after se.x, use canine style of intimacy and after that dont lay down, be in that same position for like 30 mins (your hubby dont need to keep stay in there), no sper.m will run out. am sure this will help it to move to its destined place.

i tried it and nothing run out, pray this will help someone.
My dear, I de trowey salute oh! I can see u're in a wondaful mood 2day. Dats d Spirit babe! Drive dat bastard devil crazy joor! Thanks 4 dis enlightenment but its really gonna be sometin else remaining in dat position on d bed for 30mins grin grin. Well, wateva it takes 2 get a bfp is worth trying... Dairis God

(1) (2) (3) ... (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.