Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (645) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5395001 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joodaaa(m): 2:49pm On Oct 29, 2014
With our wide range of Medical Research,our products have covered these main departments of medicine in our recent supplies: OPERATION&PERI-OPERATION,ANESTHESIA,LABOR ROOM,ICU,GENERAL OPERATIONS, PHYSIOTHERAPY,SPECIALIZED BABY CARE,OPHTHALMIC EQUIPMENT, RADIO DIAGNOSTIC EQUIPMENT,LABORATORY AND DENTAL EQUIPMENT. Your Medical Outfit should not be left out. Join the train and be part of the advancement in Medical Science. ANELPAT MEDICAL COMPANY LIMITED is bringing Modern Medical Technologies to your doorstep. www.anelpatgroup.com 08138107982 07038107257.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
Good afternoon blessed mamas in the house.

Please who knows where I can do my folicular tracking? I was in LUTH yesterday with all our results (mine and dh) hsg, hormonal assay, semen analysis etc. The gynea prescribed clomid for me even though I ovulate normally, wen I asked him, he said it's just to help my ovulation, nothing is said about tracking and iv used clomid for 2 cycles b4 wherein it messed up my cycle and I guess gave me a small complex cyst. Now am so scared, do I use the clomid or not?

@ alwaystrue, I do really appreciate you, even wen I was MIA, I was praying for you, it's really ur turn to shine
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twintower: 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
I just learnt from my gyno that the mg of clomid is given according to your weight.those weighing 60kg and above cannot use 50mg.just heard this yesterday.if your weight is above 60kg,you start with 100mg.just hope this will help
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LizNaira: 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2014
There are a few tips like working around your ovulation time frame which is 6 to 7 days before your next period. When I say working I mean doing the dirty 2 to 3 times that week, read more http://littleladyhealth..com/2014/10/ovulation-and-determining-gender-of.html
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LizNaira: 7:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
You could just work around your ovulation time frame which is 6 to 7 days before your next period also see
http://littleladyhealth..com/2014/10/ovulation-and-determining-gender-of.html
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lordavmercy: 7:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
modaofnations:

@ Praisefulmum; I went 2 two pharmacy stores & the name sounded new 2 dem, though both guys I met der look like sales boys. I need 2 search some more cos I can't rmemba wen last I saw EWCM.

@ all; pls sabi mamas who recide in abuja, who knows wer I can buy dis ''Fertile CM'? Thanks
@modaofnations,u can get it plenty at H-medix beside amingo supermarket,ademola adetokunbo cresent,wuse2. I went there last. sat to get fertileaid.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by idyobot: 7:27pm On Oct 29, 2014
@all. Pls I ask a question abt wellwoman if it has any side effect. Still expecting ur replies.

Baby dust 2 all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lordavmercy: 7:29pm On Oct 29, 2014
@ all mamas,pls who knows how much follicular tracking cost and where to get it in abj? I was placed on clomid 50mg(1st round). I pray it won't be painful like HSG.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 7:43pm On Oct 29, 2014
@lordhavemercy FT does not involve any pain whatsoever,the only pain you might experience will be from taking so much water,which will enable them to see ur ovary very well. It just like having pelvic scan. But there are some diagnostic center that do internal tracking,where an object like pen that has camera is inserted into vejayjay even that too is painless.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lordavmercy: 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2014
bolateetoe:
hello ttcers,i once posted some few weeks back that dh went for test and his sperm count was 3mill but the doctor didnot place him n drugs he told him to come back after a month for another test,i seek advice here and you guys adviced me on some drugs for dh,i placed him on wellman conception,manix,bco,vitamin E,walnut.
a month after that was last week monday he went back for the test.lo and behold,still the same 3mill sad.the doctor now placed him on a drug to use ADDYZOA i hope i get the spelling,he said after 40day of use he should do another test,that if there is no improvement he will be referred to an urologist.or we either go for IVF or Iui,
what is your take on this?should he wait till 40days before seeing d urologist?should we opt for alternative(age is not on hubby side cos most of his mates have 2 or 3 so he is so much hungry for babies)or should we see the urologist as soon as possible.
N.B we just got married 5months ago.
@Bola,my own little view is that let ur hubby add 1000mg of maca supplement with addyzoa,it really work for my hubby. One more thing is Prayer.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chimajii: 7:58pm On Oct 29, 2014
Lordavmercy:
@Bola,my own little view is that let ur hubby add 1000mg of maca supplement with addyzoa,it really work for my hubby. One more thing is Prayer.

Weldon, Prayer never fails. Also note, whilst ur praying, never u doubt, have fear or be shaken, regardless of what happens God Remains God. 1s ur faith is On Lock. He that healeth will come to ur aid.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lordavmercy: 9:19pm On Oct 29, 2014
ayaakanoh:
@lordhavemercy FT does not involve any pain whatsoever,the only pain you might experience will be from taking so much water,which will enable them to see ur ovary very well. It just like having pelvic scan. But there are some diagnostic center that do internal tracking,where an object like pen that has camera is inserted into vejayjay even that too is painless.
thanks sister,any idea on how much it can cost?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 10:17pm On Oct 29, 2014
Lordavmercy:
thanks sister,any idea on how much it can cost?
The last I did was 2k per day and it was done every other day starting from cd8 cus I took the clomid from cycle day2-6 and I end up ovulating cd14 of a 26days cycle. Which means I did it 4times before ovulation occured. Hope this help.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lordavmercy: 10:59pm On Oct 29, 2014
ayaakanoh:

The last I did was 2k per day and it was done every other day starting from cd8 cus I took the clomid from cycle day2-6 and I end up ovulating cd14 of a 26days cycle. Which means I did it 4times before ovulation occured. Hope this help.
Alright,I appreciate u alots
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 1:16am On Oct 30, 2014
i dont knw anybody here again ooo kai na wa o...... God has really done wonders

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 30, 2014
Dp
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 30, 2014
BASIC LIFE SUPPORT: CAN YOU SAVE PA ALEX?

Pa Alex, 60 was hosting his daughter’s wedding reception. A typical Nigerian, he was determined to make the most of the opportunity and he sweated out his rotund frame on the dance floor gyrating and spraying currency on his baby. Then all hell broke loose. He collapsed. In the commotion that ensued, he slipped away silently...

Help save Pa Alex at http://www.primerhealth.com.ng/2014/10/basic-life-support-can-you-save-pa-alex.html?m=1
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 9:53am On Oct 30, 2014
Thank for all the response on folicular tracking.
I hope I can use clomid with fertilecm, grapejuice, robitusson and garlic. I'm planning all dis because my hsg result shows an irregular filling on d right side of my cervical canal (previous cesarian scar) I personally guess d swimmers may find this a Lil bit difficult. Hope all d aforementioned won't work against clomid
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 9:58am On Oct 30, 2014
Adedoyinsola:
i dont knw anybody here again ooo kai na wa o...... God has really done wonders

@ Adedoyinsola, I feel you, read back a little and you will see almost all d Mia mamas are around. Kudos to all those who keep the thread moving

Please who knows where I can get fertile cm? For how much? And what cd day do I start using it?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 30, 2014
Tot I was preg wen my AF didn't show up 4 2monts only 2 discova dt PID has creeped in again. I was treated for it last year bt DH wasn't, will be in d hospital 4 Vaginal swab 2 no wat drug it is sensitive to. I wish us plenty plenty testimonies b4 dis mont ends.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Juwonesho(f): 10:47am On Oct 30, 2014
Good morning my fruitful sisters. Hp we'r all doing gud. So I eventually went to National Hospital, Abj (thanks @slim4bush and @zeezzy) on tuesday. After my explanatn I asked d GP I saw to pls refer us to a Gynae bt he said we shld do wat he asked us first so he prescribed TVS, hormonal profile, blood test, n s.emen analysis for DH. Did d blood test n TVS yesterday, can't do d hormonal now cos yestiday ws my CD13. The female doc who did d TVS said I have bilateral functional ovarian cyst :/ , that I'm currently ovulating (been seeing EWCM since CD11), evrything is fine and advised we BD dt yestiday n for couple more days that if we conceived ds cycle it cld even be twins (cos of d "bilateral"wink na so I shout AMEEN o but she said dts provided my tubes r open, I told her i wasn't asked to do hsg. Na so I've been googling all abt functional ovarian cyst since yestiday o. Nw I'm having mixed feelings; i was happy after d scan yestiday but all d googling don confuse me n I'm very disturbed (actually cried small ds morning) dey'r saying it doesnt affect fertility n actually indicates normal menstrual/ovulation function but i'm worried cos i dn't know if it means my eggs won't be released ds cycle or smthn. Jst so confused n worried. Monday 27th was our 1st anniversary n ttc's really getting to me now ;(
continued.......sorry my tory's vry long na as e dey pain me o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 11:44am On Oct 30, 2014
@ Juwonesho, do be carefull about Google I beg you, it can help and do the other side too. I'm actually a Google addict, I once had complex cyst, I googled for months and I almost died of fear for ovarian cancer do to my findings on Google, d complex cyst resolved on its own after several months. Just continue bedding and ignore anything negative. No give urself high BP jare!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JUMAYIN(f): 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2014
Good evening to all the fruitful mamas in the house...I wanna ask a question and it goes thus...what are the aftermaths of PID treatment? Both the intravenous and oral treatment ...I wanna know if it changes the menstrual cycle bcoz have never experienced this thing called EWCM but some days after the PID treatment I experienced one which happened to be on CD 10....isn't EWCM for ovulation suppose to come on CD14? Help am curious....or is it the metformin I took that made my ovulation come faster
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by megamum: 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2014
Good day my pple,hw d go dey go,pls solution for serious constipation was treated here some time ago,pls can somebody remind me of d page or d solution dat was proffered then.My sis is in need of it pls .Thanks and baby dust to us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by idyobot: 7:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
JUMAYIN:
Good evening to all the fruitful mamas in the house...I wanna ask a question and it goes thus...what are the aftermaths of PID treatment? Both the intravenous and oral treatment ...I wanna know if it changes the menstrual cycle bcoz have never experienced this thing called EWCM but some days after the PID treatment I experienced one which happened to be on CD 10....isn't EWCM for ovulation suppose to come on CD14? Help am curious....or is it the metformin I took that made my ovulation come faster

OvuLation day depends on ur cycle. If ur cycle is 28days, ur ovulation day is expected 2 fall on Cd14. But u have a shorter cycle, say 19 or 23 days, definitely, ur ovulation won't be On cd 14. It will definitely come earlier than cd14.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
@juwonesho am Hapi I could help,pls and pls take it easy on Google o while I was ttc Google nearly killed me o,different bad tins 2 read,biko just concentrate on your doctor and be prayerful all will be well Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2014
Hello fruitful mamas! God bless the person who started this thread. It has helped me, and many other bearers of special children survive the waiting period.

Please help me. I dont understand my body again o! In summary, was diagnosed with primary infertility due to PCOS (high LH levels). Started 2 cycles of clomid (100mg), but didnt take in. Stopped medications for months, then recently decided to pick up again 2 weeks ago,and clomid and parlodel was prescribed. Been using Parlodel since 2 saturdays ago, but no clomid as AF has gone awol.

On cd 28-29, i had cramps as if AF was on the way, but nothing happened. Was expecting AF on cd 32, had cramps and swollen sore boobs from cd 32 - 35, but no AF. After getting 2 bfns from hpt, i started using parlodel. Did another hpt yesterday and got another bfn.

Tonight, while taking a shower (sorry, here comes tmi), i noticed stretchy creamish with blood streaks discharge, but no AF. Please what does this mean? Is this AF? Can I start clomid tomorrow as my cd 2?

Please help a sister out. So worried and confused....

Baby dust to us all!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JUMAYIN(f): 10:32pm On Oct 30, 2014
On what day in the cycle of 28 days can one start seeing the EWCM.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twintower: 5:52am On Oct 31, 2014
sexywifey:
Hello fruitful mamas! God bless the person who started this thread. It has helped me, and many other bearers of special children survive the waiting period.

Please help me. I dont understand my body again o! In summary, was diagnosed with primary infertility due to PCOS (high LH levels). Started 2 cycles of clomid (100mg), but didnt take in. Stopped medications for months, then recently decided to pick up again 2 weeks ago,and clomid and parlodel was prescribed. Been using Parlodel since 2 saturdays ago, but no clomid as AF has gone awol.

On cd 28-29, i had cramps as if AF was on the way, but nothing happened. Was expecting AF on cd 32, had cramps and swollen sore boobs from cd 32 - 35, but no AF. After getting 2 bfns from hpt, i started using parlodel. Did another hpt yesterday and got another bfn.

Tonight, while taking a shower (sorry, here comes tmi), i noticed stretchy creamish with blood streaks discharge, but no AF. Please what does this mean? Is this AF? Can I start clomid tomorrow as my cd 2?

Baby dust to us all!

Just make sure you check very well before you take the clomid.I suggest you do a blood test.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 6:57am On Oct 31, 2014
sexywifey:
Baby dust to us all!

@ sexy wifey, you are to start clomid on the second day of your full period, not spotting, from your description, you are spotting, who knows, af may not even come, just wait until see full red blood for at least a day before commencing clomid treatment.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by PrettySpicey(f): 10:28am On Oct 31, 2014
Good morning house.

I'm a first timer here. And I must say that you are all courageous women... and men, if there's any among.
Gosh, it took me several minutes just to decide to pen this...

Anyway, I'd like a little help please: Evergreen Man and Woman, anyone heard of them? What are the reviews?

And also Fertilaid too. Which is more trustworthy?

Thank you and God bless

(1) (2) (3) ... (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.