Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (652) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5418043 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by everfaithfulGod(f): 7:24am On Nov 08, 2014
Happy weekend to us all. God is still in the business of doing wonders. Let us be steadfast in prayer and keep our hopes alive. The lord will perform eleventh hour miracles in our life. Enjoy your day all.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JUMAYIN(f): 10:31am On Nov 08, 2014
Hello everyone....to all the sabi mamas in the house.how can one differentiate between PMS and pregnancy symptoms? Especially abdominal cramps
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twintower: 12:08pm On Nov 08, 2014
JUMAYIN:
Hello everyone....to all the sabi mamas in the house.how can one differentiate between PMS and pregnancy symptoms? Especially abdominal cramps

Sweetheart they are almost the same so you just have to wait until you miss your period. Then you do a pregnancy test.baby dust my dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 08, 2014
JUMAYIN:
seriously I'm as confused as u when it comes to those symptoms xpecially d cramps as u said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JUMAYIN(f): 1:57pm On Nov 08, 2014
I tested today and its Bfn...guess I tested too early...AF is gonna be due in 2 days
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Juwonesho(f): 2:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
JUMAYIN:
yes they'r almost d same as @twintower said. Preggy cramps can even come on days u normally have ur PMS so u cn't rily be sure but one of d ways u can know if u'r pregnant or not even only few days after O is from ur CM (if u normally notice CM) If u guys caught d egg in a particular cycle, CM becomes dry/infertile after O bt if u didn't conceive dt cycle u may notice creamy CM (smtimes sticky) days after O. It may nt come d day after O o bt u'll start noticing it wt time as AF keeps getting closer. U can check wt ur CP too if u understand how CP works during d cycle. GL dear. I pray its preggy cramps for u n fertility blessings to us all. How's wkend going?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 2:58pm On Nov 08, 2014
fehintywealth:

@faithfulmum, am not on any drug, infact I decided not to take some of the pain relief drugs when I googled them and they are not good for someone TTCing,my cycle length is 32,and am 7days late.

@ Fehintywealth, I see u r already having some pregnancy symptoms. It's Praisefulmum not Faithfulmum lol.

Fx for you dear, expecting ur bfp
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JUMAYIN(f): 4:04pm On Nov 08, 2014
Juwonesho:
yes they'r almost d same as @twintower said. Preggy cramps can even come on days u normally have ur PMS so u cn't rily be sure but one of d ways u can know if u'r pregnant or not even only few days after O is from ur CM (if u normally notice CM) If u guys caught d egg in a particular cycle, CM becomes dry/infertile after O bt if u didn't conceive dt cycle u may notice creamy CM (smtimes sticky) days after O. It may nt come d day after O o bt u'll start noticing it wt time as AF keeps getting closer. U can check wt ur CP too if u understand how CP works during d cycle. GL dear. I pray its preggy cramps for u n fertility blessings to us all. How's wkend going?
plz what's CP
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JUMAYIN(f): 4:27pm On Nov 08, 2014
JUMAYIN:
plz what's CP
What's the cervical position when one is pregnant and when one is not pregnant
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Juwonesho(f): 4:58pm On Nov 08, 2014
When u conceive, d CP is high (u might nt be able to reach it sef) n d cervix wl be firm n closed. Its d opposite when u'r nt pregnant
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JUMAYIN(f): 6:43pm On Nov 08, 2014
Juwonesho:
When u conceive, d CP is high (u might nt be able to reach it sef) n d cervix wl be firm n closed. Its d opposite when u'r nt pregnant
But some CPs are low early on in the pregnancy...
My CP is low and firm
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Deezou(f): 7:30pm On Nov 08, 2014
Gud evning house.
Pls what do u think is d cause of my tubal blockage?Cos i dont have any history of endometriosis or PID.
baby dust 2 all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twintower: 9:05am On Nov 09, 2014
Juwonesho:

Do we know the position when bding or we use our hand to check?

I have just browsed it and read that the cp can be checked with clean hands and if pregnancy has occurred, it will be high and soft
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 3:54pm On Nov 09, 2014
Happy Sunday to you all, wishing everyone a pleasant baby making week

@ muma and Ayakanoh, tanks, I got d fertile cm, I started taking it already, and mehn, @ 10cd, I'm already seeing result, I pray see the end result quickly.

@ zaramum, it is well, the darkest time of d night is in the morning. He won't make you handle what is beyond you, just rest on Him

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2014
Devotional for November 9th, 2014.

Topic: The Family (3).

Psalm 127:3 Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, The fruit of the womb is a reward.

Do children have their role to play in the family? Are they just to complete the number or have specific mandates they must fulfill?

Yes they have their roles and mandates they must fulfill. The Child is a reward and must endeavour to remain same all through life. Every child must avoid whatever causes pains to the parents.

Every child must also understand that they are from the Lord and act accordingly. They must love the Lord, serve the Lord, honour the Lord and above all Fear the Lord.

Children are to be trained and guided in life. There are no specific chores for males or females. Help them learn hardwork early. The child must love work today if he will appreciate hardwork tomorrow.

Parents must punish indiscipline, frown strongly at wrongs, correct in love, train their children in the fear of God and above all help the children fulfill their God given mandate.

Prayers
1. Father thank you for a new day and for your word to me today, Amen.
2. Father bless our children in Jesus name, Amen.
3. Father disconnect our children from every satanic agenda that wants to cut them short, Amen.

Declaration: Our children will be taught of the Lord.

Hello bellefuls,
How weekend be? Make una rest well.

@twinsgirls, thanks jare. You have been AWOL. How is your family? There is still time for manifestation this year, no worry.

@safe,
Dream of you kwa? U want me to wake up laughing meeeeeh! like a goat ne? That go be Nightmeeeh o?

@ Zaramum,
The Lord strengthens you. When your desire comes, it shall be a tree of life.

@Santagelo, your expectation shall not be cut off.
All, my greetings.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulchristy: 6:07pm On Nov 09, 2014
Ok! I'm officially a member of this thread! Started reading from page one and got to page 205. Decided to fast forward to page 645 and now I'm here. I'll find time to read the remaining pages as time goes on. @Alwaystrue, God will grant you your heart desires in Jesus name. The bible says he that watereth shall be watered in return. God will honour His Word in your life. To all other fruitful mums, God of 11th hour will visit us. I'm ttc 1 year 11 months. My WA is next month, I pray God will crown my annivesary with my bfp. Did some test, the result says hormonal profile ok, but one tube blocked and the other partially patent. Dh count is low too. Dh is currently on manix, vit e, folic acid. Please sabi mamas, what else can we add o. And what can be done abt the tubes. I was doing castor oil therapy before now and I take garlic for infection. What more can I do please. Thanks for reading my piece and God bless you. Baby dust to all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by everblossom: 6:51pm On Nov 09, 2014
Every body I greet ooo all the bellefull mamas to God Almighty be all the glory and His goodness and mercy shall see you through amen. Those going through trying times apart from ttc let the Rod and the Staff of the Lord comfort you.

I will be back soon. May the peace of God that passeth all understanding rule in our hearts. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by everfaithfulGod(f): 10:45pm On Nov 09, 2014
@Fruitfulchristy. You are welcome. May your stay here be short and fruitful.
Sabi mamas will come in and shed more light on ur questions. Just be patient and feel at home.Almighty God will crown your effort with bfp.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 11:09pm On Nov 09, 2014
@ FruitfulChristy:- Welcome, may your stay be short dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 9:21am On Nov 10, 2014
[color=#990000][/color] cry cry cry

AF just showed its ugly, unwanted self.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 10, 2014
AF was supposed to show ystdai bt hasn't hmmmnnn fingers crossed really hoping 4 a bfp dear God. Bt d cramps is so strong and frequent as if AF is gonna show

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JUMAYIN(f): 10:51am On Nov 10, 2014
zeemoh2012:
AF was supposed to show ystdai bt hasn't hmmmnnn fingers crossed really hoping 4 a bfp dear God. Bt d cramps is so strong and frequent as if AF is gonna show
sa
zeemoh2012:
same here too...AF suppose show yesterday.... The cramps mad ehn, stomach upset sef join...farting like no man's bizness

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 10, 2014
JUMAYIN:
sasame here too...AF suppose show yesterday.... The cramps mad ehn, stomach upset sef join...farting like no man's bizness
lol wish us a bfp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fehintywealth(f): 11:15am On Nov 10, 2014
Good morning mamas, Thanks for all the encouragement, I did scan and here is the result:
THE URINARY BLADDER is well distended also within normal limits.
THE UTERUS is normal in size but normal PARENCHYMAL ECHOPATTERN.The ENDOMETRIAL PLATE is well defined and thinkened.
Both ADNEXAE are normal geographically.
The POUCH OF DOUGLAS contain fluid collect.

IMPRESSIONS
. Pelvic Inflammation (probably ineffective)
.Early pregnancy

The doctor told me to repeat the test in 2weeks
Please what does the result means

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 11:39am On Nov 10, 2014
May the Good Lord answer us all speedily. Whew! It's been a while and I'm still reading reading through all the pages....no be small assignment ohh.
It gives me joy that women and men can still give each other the much needed strength where it is needed. Whilst we are in our own state of expectancy, we give succour to others by way of prayers, advises etc..May our Good works speak for us. Amen. Ttc knows no creed nor culture. It's a scourge when you allow it to be. It's a phase of self actualization if you allow it to be. With all the prayers, goodwill, the babies will come. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mandydaisy: 1:06pm On Nov 10, 2014
@zeemoh2012 and Jumayin keeping fingers crossed that this is the beginning of the bfp wave cos pregnancy symptoms are very similar to af, sometimes the cramps are even more intense like af is about to show any minute. Sending positive vibes your way girls kiss

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 10, 2014
Mandydaisy:
@zeemoh2012 and Jumayin keeping fingers crossed that this is the beginning of the bfp wave cos pregnancy symptoms are very similar to af, sometimes the cramps are even more intense like af is about to show any minute. Sending positive vibes your way girls kiss
tnx darlyn a big amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 1:44pm On Nov 10, 2014
I have being so angry and depressed since morning, does it happen to others when AF shows ,when the pregnancy symptoms are high ?

Dash01,and ALL the Mums and Dads in the house.
What do i do ? Where do i go from here ?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JUMAYIN(f): 1:48pm On Nov 10, 2014
Mandydaisy:
thanks hun....wanna ask...is stomach upset part of the symptoms? thus causing a lot of farts, hard stool since 5 days ago
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 10, 2014
fehintywealth:
Good morning mamas, Thanks for all the encouragement, I did scan and here is the result:
THE URINARY BLADDER is well distended also within normal limits.
THE UTERUS is normal in size but normal PARENCHYMAL ECHOPATTERN.The ENDOMETRIAL PLATE is well defined and thinkened.
Both ADNEXAE are normal geographically.
The POUCH OF DOUGLAS contain fluid collect.

IMPRESSIONS
. Pelvic Inflammation (probably ineffective)
.Early pregnancy

The doctor told me to repeat the test in 2weeks
Please what does the result means
probably he noticed some early pregnancy symptoms. Gud luck dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 1:58pm On Nov 10, 2014
@ Zeemoh2012 and Jumayin
May God grant Us all the much needed BFP

fingers crossed for you

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JUMAYIN(f): 2:43pm On Nov 10, 2014
how long can one wait to do a pregnancy test in order not to see a false negative

(1) (2) (3) ... (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.