Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (651) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5418066 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mandydaisy: 2:02pm On Nov 06, 2014
@fehintywealth my darling please don't beat yourself about it, I know it's very painful when your af delays and you feel oh I must definately be pregnant only to get the dreaded negative result. My last af was sept 26th and im not pregnant so trust me I understand your frustration but please don't let it crush you down, it will come and youl get ttc again and it will happen for you. I'm wondering why your doctor was so quick to conclude that its an infection when he didn't carry out any other tests. But have you been having such long cycles previously? If not are you stressed out (we all are I know) but I'm thinking that's a contributing factor since your not sleeping well at night. It is well my sister but I need you to take a moment and talk to yourself and consciously calm down and don't cry again please. As for the excruciating pain you are having is it like premenstral cramp or proper pain? Take pain killer first and arrange to see a doctor who can do a test or a scan to find out the cause. I pray that the peace of God flows into your mind and soothes you from every pain and hurt and I believe that this trial will turn into your testimony in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fehintywealth(f): 2:28pm On Nov 06, 2014
Mandydaisy:
@fehintywealth my darling please don't beat yourself about it, I know it's very painful when your af delays and you feel oh I must definately be pregnant only to get the dreaded negative result. My last af was sept 26th and im not pregnant so trust me I understand your frustration but please don't let it crush you down, it will come and youl get ttc again and it will happen for you. I'm wondering why your doctor was so quick to conclude that its an infection when he didn't carry out any other tests. But have you been having such long cycles previously? If not are you stressed out (we all are I know) but I'm thinking that's a contributing factor since your not sleeping well at night. It is well my sister but I need you to take a moment and talk to yourself and consciously calm down and don't cry again please. As for the excruciating pain you are having is it like premenstral cramp or proper pain? Take pain killer first and arrange to see a doctor who can do a test or a scan to find out the cause. I pray that the peace of God flows into your mind and soothes you from every pain and hurt and I believe that this trial will turn into your testimony in Jesus name. Amen.

Thanks so much @ mandydaisy, Have never been late likes this for the past one and the half years and the pain is premenstrual cramp, my abdomen is slightly bigger than normal, cant even wear most of my skirt, please what can I do to reduce it and i cant do sit-up because of the cramp.

I missed my steps and had dislocation on the 29th September 2014, and and have been on crushes since then, I was giving pain reliever injections and tablets, please can these delay my period.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mandydaisy: 2:41pm On Nov 06, 2014
fehintywealth:

Thanks so much @ mandydaisy, Have never been late likes this for the past one and the half years and the pain is premenstrual cramp, my abdomen is slightly bigger than normal, cant even wear most of my skirt, please what can I do to reduce it and i cant do sit-up because of the cramp.
I missed my steps and had dislocation on the 29th September 2014, and and have been on crushes since then, I was giving pain reliever injections and tablets, please can these delay my period.

Oh dear I'm sorry to hear this, I'm really sure it's the whole dislocation, injections and tablets that have interfered with your normal cycle. The bloating should wear off after your period comes so just try to ignore the uncomfortable feeling but it will go away so don't do any sit ups so you don't stress your leg and abdomen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 06, 2014
Dasha01:
@zeemoh, do a scan on the day i recommended to check your ovaries before you conclude, or is it early menopause? cos pcos is the only thing that causes iregularity or do you prefer calling it hormonal imbalance? if you feel its normal to induce period all the time then you can carry on, .....ask your doctor what the problem is then...cos some doctors feel we might not understand some things thats why they dont tell us...has your doctor ever giving you clomid? and why did he give you? cos No 1, he gives you primolut N to induce period...absent of af without pregnancy means there was no ovulation and if there was no ovulation? why was there no ovulation?

doctors dont perscribe herbs, vitex is a herb
its nt hormonal imbalance o cos I've done d test and d result was good neither is it early menoupause I'm jst 26. Yes he has bn prescribing clomid whenever d period comes. Whenever I ask him of d problem he ll say its cos I'm too anxious to get preggy. Can I get d vitex in a pharmacy? Tnx 4 ur time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fehintywealth(f): 3:15pm On Nov 06, 2014
Mandydaisy:

Oh dear I'm sorry to hear this, I'm really sure it's the whole dislocation, injections and tablets that have interfered with your normal cycle. The bloating should wear off after your period comes so just try to ignore the uncomfortable feeling but it will go away so don't do any sit ups so you don't stress your leg and abdomen.

Thanks so much smiley ,am so grateful, you said you haven't seen AF since September 26, what are you doing about? is there other medical reasons apart from stress and drugs that delays AF, have Google it but am scared of some results am seeing.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2014
@fehintywealth,i think you might be pregnant if the pain its like af cramp, just do a scan to confirm cos dislocation might result in pregnancy in the sense that it will reduce your stress level and give the embryo a good opportuinity to implant.... i hope the pain is not a sharp stabbing pains? cos when ectopic starts leaking the pains might become excrutiating and will make your tommy bloat but even if it was ectopic you would have still gotten a positive pt, my dear just do a scan and try to rest more, we will soon hear your testimony.

@zeemoh, go back and ask your doctor why he keeps giving you the good, the bad and the urgly CLOOOOOMIDDDDDD.......which he probably gave it to you after diagnoses...so how many cycles of clomid have you done?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fehintywealth(f): 3:52pm On Nov 06, 2014
[quote author=Dasha01 post=27779071]@fehintywealth,i think you might be pregnant if the pain its like af cramp, just do a scan to confirm cos dislocation might result in pregnancy in the sense that it will reduce your stress level and give the embryo a good opportuinity to implant.... i hope the pain is not a sharp stabbing pains? cos when ectopic starts leaking the pains might become excrutiating and will make your tommy bloat but even if it was ectopic you would have still gotten a positive pt, my dear just do a scan and try to rest more, we will soon hear your testimony.

@ dasha01...Amen....Thanks so much, I will do the scan, but am thinking of waiting till when next week, since I learn here, that it is good to wait for 2weeks after one misses AF to do pregnancy test or scan, what do you think, I have strong believe that am pregnant, I want to be sure before taking any other treatment.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 06, 2014
@dasha I first took it 4 2 consecutive circle and then I stopped 4 a whie and nw I'm bk wt it in my last af 10th oct. Nw I'm patiently waiting 4 what ll happen this month hmmnn... Been. Having af like cramp, heavy breast, painful nipple since my circle day 16 I'm on 32 days cirle it seems too early to me to start cramping since dat time till nw o. @fehintywealth sorry my sister jst calm down and be easy on ur self pls al d ttc drama shall come to an end soon by God's grace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fehintywealth(f): 5:20pm On Nov 06, 2014
zeemoh2012:
@dasha I first took it 4 2 consecutive circle and then I stopped 4 a whie and nw I'm bk wt it in my last af 10th oct. Nw I'm patiently waiting 4 what ll happen this month hmmnn... Been. Having af like cramp, heavy breast, painful nipple since my circle day 16 I'm on 32 days cirle it seems too early to me to start cramping since dat time till nw o. @fehintywealth sorry my sister jst calm down and be easy on ur self pls al d ttc drama shall come to an end soon by God's grace.

@zeemoh2012, thanks my sister, Amen. baby dust to us all, we will all shout for joy before this year runs out BY God's grace
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 06, 2014
lillyjane:

I feel your pain dearie. I had irregular menses as an adolescent( infact at a time it stopped entirely around my 18th birthday for like 8 months). All the drugs from the hospital didn't help at all until my grandmother started administering bitter leave juice (2x daily) that same month, it started flowing and has been as regular as ever. In fact it doesn't delay even if its a day.

So I did a post about it in my blog, you may also check it out here http://www..com/amazing-benefits-of-bitter-leaf-juice-vernonia-amygdalina.
Plse note that this is really bitter, if you can't bear the taste, there is no point trying it out in the first place.
But if you do and it worked, please share with others.

This is my personal experience and does not in anyway trying to overrule the advice of your medical practitioner.
tnx very much dear. God bless. 4 how long will I have to take d bitter leaf juice?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lillyjane(f): 7:46pm On Nov 06, 2014
zeemoh2012:
tnx very much dear. God bless. 4 how long will I have to take d bitter leaf juice?

You will notice a significant change in your next period if it is up to three weeks from today. But please once it corrects it, [b][/b]STOP it immediately cos bitter leave juice has the tendency of causing miscarriage in early pregnancy.

Good luck

Please invite us to eat rice oooo when your lo finally arrive.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 9:05pm On Nov 06, 2014
@ fehintywealth, please be strong, I know how demoralizing it could be when you have a prolonged cycle only to get BFN. Don't worry you are closer to your miracle than before in Jesus name.

Has anyone heard from miraclebaby? It's been a while.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mandydaisy: 7:55am On Nov 07, 2014
fehintywealth:

Thanks so much smiley ,am so grateful, you said you haven't seen AF since September 26, what are you doing about? is there other medical reasons apart from stress and drugs that delays AF, have Google it but am scared of some results am seeing.

A major reason for such long cycles is annovulation which means the woman didn't ovulate.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by idyobot: 7:59am On Nov 07, 2014
@all belleful mamas n papas in d house. Hw was d nite? Sure it was awesome. Just saying hello 2 all n wishing us God's graceeee, strengthhhhh, n above all bfp in d remaining part of 2014 in Jesus name, Amennnnnnnnnn
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by farefemi: 8:28am On Nov 07, 2014
LET THESE WOMEN USE EDMARK BIO-ELIXIR,COME HERE AND SHARE TESTIMONY.
MY RECOMMENDATIONS ARE BASED ON MY PRINCIPLE OF HELPING OTHERS.
OUR BIO-ELIXIR WILL WORK WELL FOR YOU.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 9:48am On Nov 07, 2014
@ Fehintywealth, did you do a home pregnancy test? I strongly suggest you do scan before taking any medication because the symptoms you are describing are both symptoms of PMS and symptoms of Pregnancy. So try and rule out pregnancy before ingesting medications that may be fatal to a foetus in 1st trimester. Did he carry out any tests before diagnosing infection? My dear do hpt, scan and get a 2nd opinion. Cheers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 9:55am On Nov 07, 2014
@ Fehintywealth:- What is your normal cycle length? How many days are you late by? Were you on any drugs in your last AF. Stress and those medications you were taking for your injury can push your AF either forward or backward but the difference in the number of days isn't supposed to be too much. Another drug that can increase cycle length can be clomid and it may delay your ovulation and therefore pushing your next AF forward, if you took clomid those watery discharge on Nov 1st-3rd could just be signs of you ovulating which could have been confirmed using OPK.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 07, 2014
It is well Fehintywealth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mandydaisy: 12:18pm On Nov 07, 2014
Thank God AF has finally made an appearance, on to the next cycle! Baby dust us all kiss

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 07, 2014
@mandydaisy, congrats, have you started vitex yet?
@olubankemi, why not? i dont think they do same thing sha, take it and watch yourself, if you react then you can change the timing, one morning and one in the evening

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 07, 2014
[quote author=Dasha01 post=27805599]@mandydaisy, congrats, have you started vitex yet?
@olubankemi, why not? i dont think they do same thing sha, take it and watch yourself, if you react then you can change the timing, one morning and one in the evening[/quote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2014
Hello fruitful mamas.... it's is well with us all. TTC is a journey I don't even wish my enemy to experience. In d space of 2months I v gone to visit four of my friends that put to bed. And just this afternoon at work my ex-colleague pinged to tell me she has put to bed a baby boy. Anoda baby visit on d way..... sometimes I feel like asking God questions..... but wen I rmbr that he s d God of Hannah and Sarah, I wear that smile. God please bless me and bless all the mamas seeking for d fruit f the womb. Need I say that this my ex- colleague has been TTC-ing for 4yrs. So God has not forgotten us. He s gonna surprise us soon. He s a good God.
Whew! Kai. Long post. Mak una no vex o. This s my first time of posting something this lengthy. Sprinkling baby dust.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chimajii: 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2014
@zarammum evening woman of faith, hw was ur day today? Hpe fine. I stumbled on this thread and i jst thought abt going through a few pages and i read ur story. Touching story for any woman.
First, i have to say, this statement of urs 'maybe nai make God shut this womb all this while' is not a good thing to say.
Remember that the thoughts of God towards his children are thoughts of Good and not Evil. Whatever challenges u're going through, never u take ur Trust away from God. He still remains God regardless of wat the situation is.
I don't knw wat offence u may have committed, i dnt care to know, God is always a God of second chance he is willing and just to forgive u of ur sins.
Also i dnt knw what ur spiritual life is like, what is ur personal relationship with God, what is ur faith like. Never u confess negative tins to urself, no matter how bad a situation might be. Turn that negativity to worship. when Job was afflicted, it wasnt becos of his sins, or whatever. Job suffered injustice, amidst his affliction, HE WORSHIPPED GOD, bECAUSE he knows his God will never fail. The injustice u're suffering today may not be as a result of ur sins, But for Gods work to be Made Manifest and for Glory to be given unto his name.
Have a Wonder working Faith, not a weak, waivering or wandering faith.
Remember dearly beloved, the scripture is the true and complete, without Faith it is impossible to please God.
Are u going tru difficulty, u're yet to conceive,having marital challenges. E.t.c
Fine, as much as u're doing ur part in trying to conceive, even if lets say, oh next week was the slated date for u to do ur test to confirm if u're. Even after doing that test, and it comes back Negative. God remains God. Worship him for that. He's all seeing and all knowing. Don't fret. Don't even entertain the thought of 'oh, all ds fasting and all i did, so God didnt answer my prayer, na wa o'..these thoughts are the voices of the devil. And as a strong woman of faith, what u do is to silence that voice and worship God.
I don't knw hw u fast or pray, hpe u're not starving urself and thinking u're fasting, there is a difference and many don't know. whenever u're fasting, woman of faith, let it be in totality, pray, pray, worship God. And at the end of ur fast period, just say to him 'Lord let the essence of this Fast be made manifest in my life'.
Note, for God to work, u have to Provoke him to do the unusual. A certain man in the bible said he wont give God what will not Cost him anything.
Continue to pray for ur husband, show him love even while u notice d changes in his behaviour. do not go into thinking. U dnt have to think, live the thinking aspect to God. Don' take the place of God.
Ask God for Grace,mercy and protection, and that God in the face of problems, adversity, my faith will not wither nor slack.
Dearly beloved, Don't fret, don't jitter, don't be shaken, never entertain doubt or fear. The minute u entertain doubt, u're armin d devil. Do this and God will do you well in jesus name. Amen.
God honours Faith wherever he sees it.
God has the Final Say, i dnt care what d lab attendant wrote in ur report, or what ur doctor said....dear woman of Fait.God says 'Be still and know that i am ur God'

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twintower: 7:24pm On Nov 07, 2014
[quote author=chimajii post=27811679]@zarammum evening woman of faith, hw was ur day today? Hpe fine. I stumbled on this thread and i jst thought abt going through a few pages and i read ur story. Touching story for any woman.
First, i have to say, this statement of urs 'maybe nai make God shut this womb all this while' is not a good thing to say.
Remember that the thoughts of God towards his children are thoughts of Good and not Evil. Whatever challenges u're going through, never u take ur Trust away from God. He still remains God regardless of wat the situation is.
I don't knw wat offence u may have committed, i dnt care to know, God is always a God of second chance he is willing and just to forgive u of ur sins.
Also i dnt knw what ur spiritual life is like, what is ur personal relationship with God, what is ur faith like. Never u confess negative tins to urself, no matter how bad a situation might be. Turn that negativity to worship. when Job was afflicted, it wasnt becos of his sins, or whatever. Job suffered injustice, amidst his affliction, HE WORSHIPPED GOD, bECAUSE he knows his God will never fail. The injustice u're suffering today may not be as a result of ur sins, But for Gods work to be Made Manifest and for Glory to be given unto his name.
Have a Wonder working Faith, not a weak, waivering or wandering faith.
Remember dearly beloved, the scripture is the true and complete, without Faith it is impossible to please God.
Are u going tru difficulty, u're yet to conceive,having marital challenges. E.t.c
Fine, as much as u're doing ur part in trying to conceive, even if lets say, oh next week was the slated date for u to do ur test to confirm if u're. Even after doing that test, and it comes back Negative. God remains God. Worship him for that. He's all seeing and all knowing. Don't fret. Don't even entertain the thought of 'oh, all ds fasting and all i did, so God didnt answer my prayer, na wa o'..these thoughts are the voices of the devil. And as a strong woman of faith, what u do is to silence that voice and worship God.
I don't knw hw u fast or pray, hpe u're not starving urself and thinking u're fasting, there is a difference and many don't know. whenever u're fasting, woman of faith, let it be in totality, pray, pray, worship God. And at the end of ur fast period, just say to him 'Lord let the essence of this Fast be made manifest in my life'.
Note, for God to work, u have to Provoke him to do the unusual. A certain man in the bible said he wont give God what will not Cost him anything.
Continue to pray for ur husband, show him love even while u notice d changes in his behaviour. do not go into thinking. U dnt have to think, live the thinking aspect to God. Don' take the place of God.
Ask God for Grace,mercy and protection, and that God in the face of problems, adversity, my faith will not wither nor slack.
Dearly beloved, Don't fret, don't jitter, don't be shaken, never entertain doubt or fear. The minute u entertain doubt, u're armin d devil. Do this and God will do you well in jesus name. Amen.
God honours Faith wherever he sees it.
God has the Final Say, i dnt care what d lab attendant wrote in ur report, or what ur doctor said....dear woman of Fait.[b]God says 'Be still and know that i am ur God'

Amen dear,you have said it all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lillyjane(f): 8:47pm On Nov 07, 2014
zeemoh2012:

I forgot to add that all you need it between 3-5 leaves, depending how big a leaf is. note that you will purge seriously if you drink plenty of it at once.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chimajii: 8:55pm On Nov 07, 2014
@twintower Amen. Evening to all the mummies expecting and believeing God for the fruit of the womb. It'll happen and u all will carry ur respectuve babies. I'll be praying for u all.
Always Remember to Hold God to his words, keep reminding him of what he has spoken about you. never feel self pity for urself.
Mummies, lets see it this way, let it be that u have submitted to God in totality and he refused to answer you, than u're neither here nor there or jst sitting on the fence.
Joshua 5:9 'God said unto joshua, this day have i rolled away the REPROACH of egypt from off you'.... Reproach here means 'sickness, childlessness,disease,pain,fibroid,heartache.
if u hve not made ur ways right with God, pls do.
yesssss! There are altars that be,evil altars may have been erected on ur behalf without ur knowledge..e.t.c..always take charge in ur prayers that such altars should catch fire and whatever that is not of God in ur body be uprooted.
You all have a lovey night, and yes! U'll confirm God word in ur life via ur pregnancy.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fehintywealth(f): 8:59pm On Nov 07, 2014
praisefulmum:
@ Fehintywealth, did you do a home pregnancy test? I strongly suggest you do scan before taking any medication because the symptoms you are describing are both symptoms of PMS and symptoms of Pregnancy. So try and rule out pregnancy before ingesting medications that may be fatal to a foetus in 1st trimester. Did he carry out any tests before diagnosing infection? My dear do hpt, scan and get a 2nd opinion. Cheers

@prayful mum.....Thanks, I did both urine n blood test, I will go for scan before taking any drugs, the doctor just prescribed infection drugs without any test.Am just be hopeful and I pray it is pregnancy......baby dust to us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fehintywealth(f): 9:26pm On Nov 07, 2014
praisefulmum:
@ Fehintywealth:- What is your normal cycle length? How many days are you late by? Were you on any drugs in your last AF. Stress and those medications you were taking for your injury can push your AF either forward or backward but the difference in the number of days isn't supposed to be too much. Another drug that can increase cycle length can be clomid and it may delay your ovulation and therefore pushing your next AF forward, if you took clomid those watery discharge on Nov 1st-3rd could just be signs of you ovulating which could have been confirmed using OPK.

@faithfulmum, am not on any drug, infact I decided not to take some of the pain relief drugs when I googled them and they are not good for someone TTCing,my cycle length is 32,and am 7days late.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mandydaisy: 10:07pm On Nov 07, 2014
Dasha01:
@mandydaisy, congrats, have you started vitex yet?

Thanks o my sister. I decided to go with one natural tea I bought previous to your suggestion, cos I got quite a lot so let me give that a try first and hoping by God's mercy it will help things. Thanks for checking on your girl, how are things going with you?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 07, 2014
lillyjane:

I forgot to add that all you need it between 3-5 leaves, depending how big a leaf is. note that you will purge seriously if you drink plenty of it at once.
hmmmnnn ok dear tnx. Cnt wait 4 this drama to b over

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 07, 2014
Pls where can I get vitex?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.