Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,960 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (665) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5405514 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pampharez(f): 8:39pm On Nov 21, 2014
[b][/b][size=8pt][/size][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][quote author=Pampharez post=28229565][/quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pampharez(f): 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2014
[quote author=Pampharez post=28229565][/quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pampharez(f): 8:43pm On Nov 21, 2014
@mumihaja, thanks a lot smiley. I have done that. Hello everyone
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pampharez(f): 8:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
@Cionon, I was scheduled for a HT test and the before the doctor even started he just said that thecervix was blocked and not Iin the right position. So he did what he did , he injected me to deaden my pelvic . I am not sure what he did or how he went about it. But he said I was ok ... and that had been the cause of infertility ...
I had gone for the I jaw masseurs and they told me that me in their own words "the place where sperm Suppose enter Don go back " I didn't get it at first ... I even googled and thought they meant I had a retroverted uterus... so when the doctor told me that my cervix Was blocked and not at the right position ... I just told him to repositioned the thing... angry but after the injection we are out... na serious menstrual pain times 100
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pampharez(f): 8:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
Plus forgive all these my error, I can't seem to understand this naira land settings... I am sure I will soon enough
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 10:26pm On Nov 21, 2014
Pampharez:
Plus forgive all these my error, I can't seem to understand this naira land settings... I am sure I will soon enough
Try to write the person's moniker instead of using quote. Sometimes quote messes up especially if u're using phone. @all greetings.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 21, 2014
[quote author=Pampharez 100[/quote]

Thanks dear. I already replied your pm. I pray you get ur bfp before this year runs out. Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pampharez(f): 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2014
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nasonaso: 10:45pm On Nov 21, 2014
Learning a lot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Domwiz4all(m): 1:44am On Nov 22, 2014
Greetings to u all, i and my wife have bin an active follower of dis thread until God answered our prayers. God wil surely do it 4every follower of dis thread in Jesus name. Amen. Pls a family friend open up to me yesterday about her infertility challenges: she only menstruate 1s or at most twice a year. She was advice to go for HSG,meanwhile she was earlier bin told about Hormonal profile test. She is confuse on which to go for first(hormonal profile test or HSG). Can sum one pls help wit an advise on which to go for first. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twintower: 2:02am On Nov 22, 2014
Gr8fulHeart:
Hello fruitful moms, God wil surely attend to each and evry1 of u individually.
@twintower, I loggd in jst to drop a msg 4u. Sfa done afta one week of abstainace wil definitly get u zero result. Pls go and do it, eida a standard lab or some oda hospital. Abstain for jst two days and do d sfa d 3rd day preferably in d morn. Anoda tin is don't open d bottle until dh want to put d sperm inside and close it tight. If u r going from d house mk sure d sample reaches d hospital not later than 30mins and kip it warm wrapped in a cloth or hanky or anytin to kip it warm. Above all mk sure dh is not stressed b4 producing d sample. Do all these let's see if d result remains same so ul no wat step to take. My 2cents. May jehovah be with us all.gdmorn

Thank you my dear,I think from the points you made here,we did not do it right.we are on treatments now but will do another test by the end of the month.I want to thank all the sisters that helpedme during the trying times.I thank God I have gathered myself together for faith is a substance of things hope for and an evidence of things not seen.i want to say thank you to this miracle e-family
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 2:07am On Nov 22, 2014
Good morning Mamas, please does anyone know where in Port-Harcourt a Post coital test can be carried out preferably somewhere any of us has done it in Ph. Thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulchristy: 6:39am On Nov 22, 2014
mumihaja:
@fruitfulchristy, the answer was for Venuss, she asked if it cn work for somone who hasn't had her period for 10yrs. D woman can actually confirm if ur tube is open or blocked if she touches ur stomach but if you are taking treatment by proxy hsg can confirm it, for me my case was serious that was why I had to go for hsg even after she assured me. And again I didn't get d fever and cold but its not thesme for everyone. You can send me and email now.
@iritenye, she does other fertility treatment as well.
@mamateniola, welcome back
@Janedyke6, amen o! I receive twins and wish you triplets o!
@mum2bsoon, amen! Tnx,may God reward u as well.
@Mumihaja thank you for your response. I sent you a mail already. Thanks a bunch
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumilaw: 8:27am On Nov 22, 2014
cionon:
I have been a silent reader for some time now. Pls who knows where i can do hormonal profile test in.portharcourt around woji axis. Thanks kiss

My dear try st Catherine's hospital,I think they have a fertility center in that clinic. It is along the road when you are going to slaughter market.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 8:47am On Nov 22, 2014
mumilaw:

My dear try st Catherine's hospital,I think they have a fertility center in that clinic. It is along the road when you are going to slaughter market.

Good
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 22, 2014
mumilaw:

Thank u very much dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 22, 2014
wonyi:

Good morning everyone

Yes seconded.st Catherine is good.the last time I did it was around 20K.if u want to see the gynae avoid ante natal days which are mon wed and Fri.otherwise go befor 7am.wishing u all d best.

Tnk u dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 11:05am On Nov 22, 2014
Hormonal profile is done on day 3 of the mensural cycle,progesterone day 21 and HSG on day 8-11 mostly but since she sees her mensuration rarely i dont know what she will do. Let her visit a gyneacologist. Congrats to your family and a big Amen to the prayer.
Domwiz4all:
Greetings to u all, i and my wife have bin an active follower of dis thread until God answered our prayers. God wil surely do it 4every follower of dis thread in Jesus name. Amen. Pls a family friend open up to me yesterday about her infertility challenges: she only menstruate 1s or at most twice a year. She was advice to go for HSG,meanwhile she was earlier bin told about Hormonal profile test. She is confuse on which to go for first(hormonal profile test or HSG). Can sum one pls help wit an advise on which to go for first. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 11:07am On Nov 22, 2014
@Domwiz4all I'd say let her start with Hormonal
profile test. Not that HSG isn't important, they're two important tests but then, how will ovulation take place if the hormone is not balanced. So let her first confirm which hormone to work on to correct her cycle. But if she can do the 2, that'll be best. At least to know all problems she need to work on.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 11:57am On Nov 22, 2014
@Domwiz4all, it is obvious. She can't run any of those test since they all work with her menstrual cycle, let her see a gynae that. Will. Place her on drugs to jumpstart her period so she can be able to run the test. For me I feel she has acute pcos.

@Pampharez, you can go to your comments and click on modify then delete all those spam and click on submit, next time you can just type @ followed by the person's moniker and write your comment to avoid so much repetitions
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 2:59pm On Nov 22, 2014
Hello fruitful mums n dads. Its juwonesho. Wishing us all a fruitful wkend. Pls does anyone have any info on the current Government health workers' strike? Pls any news on when the strike wl be off wl be much appreciated o cos I'm doing my hormonal profile ds cycle at National Hospital Abj n I've done CD3, i'm praying dey call it off before CD21 else I dnt know if it wl av to be cancelled; make money no go burn o :/ they started d day I ws supposed to do HSG. Pls help a sister o. 10x in advance. Fertility belssings
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 3:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
Good day all, pls when is the normal period to do hormonal profile with irregular cycle. The 2 hospitals that I have been, does their own only once and they said its the same thing. Meanwhile, when I did it outside, the result was not the same. My cycle has not been regular n no ovulation signs except when I track. I've taken vitex, duphaston, mt2 tone, pregnacare conception n its still the same irregular cycle. Pls I will appreciate ur responses. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adufe78(f): 4:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
Hi everyone!! Am new on nairaland. I have been member on babycenter but felt being with my own people will be better. Am 35 n I have been TTC for many years. Got married June last year. I did hsg in 2012, d rslt was ashermans n bilateral adhesion. But presently am on cd6, will be going for another hsg on Monday. I have been on serrapeptase1200 for 3months, doing castor oil n fertility massage with some herbs from mum. Planning on taking maca n royal jelly after hsg or should I take fertilaid n ovaboost? Please kindly give any advise u feel will be beneficial to me. Sorry for the long post. Baby dust to us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pampharez(f): 5:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
]Hi everyone!! Am new on nairaland. I have been member on babycenter but felt being with my own people will be better. Am 35 n I have been TTC for many years. Got married June last year. I did hsg in 2012, d rslt was ashermans n bilateral adhesion. But presently am on cd6, will be going for another hsg on Monday. I have been on serrapeptase1200 for 3months, doing castor oil n fertility massage with some herbs from mum. Planning on taking maca n royal jelly after hsg or should I take fertilaid n ovaboost? Please kindly give any advise u feel will be beneficial to me. Sorry for the long post. Baby dust to us all

@adufe48, I pray to God to bring you healing in Jesus name... Amen.
I am no professional, but I think since u have been on the natural way of getting rid of pelvic adhesions... You should just do the Hsg test, and see the results first. The result will determine what next you should do or take...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Domwiz4all(m): 5:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
@mumihaja, miraclebaby and amhappy thank you all for d quick respond. I'l advice her to see a gyna.may God grant every one here your heart desire. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pampharez(f): 5:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
Good day all, pls when is the normal period to do hormonal profile with irregular cycle. The 2 hospitals that I have been, does their own only once and they said its the same thing. Meanwhile, when I did it outside, the result was not the same. My cycle has not been regular n no ovulation signs except when I track. I've taken vitex, duphaston, mt2 tone, pregnacare conception n its still the same irregular cycle. Pls I will appreciate ur responses. Thanks

@MarJuly, I am no professional... But I will suggest you take fertile aid... I Have read testimonies of people getting back their regular cycle and getting their Bfp with the help of fertile aid... You can also get fertile aid and fertile cm... I believe in God, but these two are gd...
I will also suggest you see a a gyn. It's best u see one then he will tell u what to do.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iretinyee(f): 7:47pm On Nov 22, 2014
Pls I need ans to this,my friend is going to a place they are doing fertility massage and also giving her herbs. After 3mnths they told her that she is pregnant. She went to do scan after 3mnths she was told she is pregnant it was negative and she repeated after 5mnths d same thing. She did d scan in another place dis time. In fact I followed her 2 do d scan. Her stomach is coming out gradually and no symptoms of pregg only waist pain and side pains. Pls can some be pregnant and scan will not detect it. She also did blood and urine test d same thing. D mama keep telling her that she is pregg that scan can't detect it now till after sometime. She is confuse. Her stomach is getting big. Am sorry 4 d long post abeg.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Wumee: 7:55pm On Nov 22, 2014
@all,God almighty will help us out in Jesus name. For those using alligator pepper,you dont need to buy d one in the pod to avoid d stress of removing d seed from d pod,simply go to those selling pepper soup ingrdnt,they have thier's in nylon and very cheap @(50) per one wrap.@pls to some of our sweet mamas,u dont have to quote a very long post because u want to communicate wt somebody,simply write @sososo....d person will get ur message.pls let's reduce it if possible,it seems to me like wasting of pages anyway.soon and very soon we are all going to praise God together in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Wumee: 8:03pm On Nov 22, 2014
@iretinyee,haaa,it's betterfor ur friend to stop going there and stop the her and also take antibiotics that will stop d protruding tummy,i think they want to give her arrangee baby i.e. On d day of labour(the day d herbal doctor will give) she will be put to sleep after which they will put an already ''arranged'' baby by her side,she will just wake up and see d baby and no relatives will be allowed near her

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
@irenteenye, your friend has to stop taking that herbs so she doesn't complicate matters, its d herbs that is forcing her tummy to swell up nd they will also be giving her the one that will make her period cease to convince her she is pregnant, some end up with fibroid in the process,that was what forced the 52yrs woman that didn't see her period for 3years into early menopause cos she carried d fake pregnancy for a long time till somone directed her to where they can deflate her tummy and yet no period till september when she took treatment, the earlier she stops, d better for her.
@adufe78, you can combine all together cos they all belong to one catergory and don't counter react and you can start tking them asap cos the drugs are for ur ovarian health and has nothing to do with your tubes and most fertility drugs takes 3months to work so you can be taking while hoping for the best...I wish you good luck on ur hsg
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iretinyee(f): 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2014
@mumihaja thnks a lot. Thnks u 4 yesterday. Am gr8ful. I can't convince her now but i ll cont. She sees her period every mnths. I ve tried 2 talk but on deaf ears.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 9:59pm On Nov 22, 2014
@ adufe78 Do go for HSG first. My case is similar to yours and i want to try serrapeptase too. I do castor oil and fertility massage. Did you do any surgical procedure? My gyne advised it and i would have done it if not for the strike. Awaiting your testimony.

(1) (2) (3) ... (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.