Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,968 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (667) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5413032 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
hallo @ all...i pray God directs our steps and make clear to us what seems unclear...amen..
@ miraclebaby,u carry chinko torchlight dey find me,and u expect to find me? Mind yasef ooo...lol..carry halogen light next time wey u wan find me,u hear?...#hugs...
@ santgelo,i av shown face,anything for gals?
@ cjnonnzy, u are no longer my naira Land bestie,i have debestfriend u,okuya?miraclebaby is my new bestie....
@ ummutwins,when God wants to do something good in one's life,the devil wil find ways to distract your faith in God by posing ugly situations,my dear,be happy and don't let songs of praise dissappear from your mouth,cause almighty Allah will surely do the best for us by His grace,amin..oya show me your 32....#hugs..
@ hotmamma,do not be worried,its only one that is needed inside ur belle,abi u want make all enter go build world trade center Insyd ya belle? Oya no fear...
@ zeezy,this is the last time I wee ask of u if u don't come and answer your name here,wariz even doing u sef? No make me vex oooo,if not...hmmmmm,u know d rest..
@all,its not easy ooo,its enough I'm here battling with the adenomyosis pains,infertility,now irregular cycle e af join,...chei...i dont even know what to think again...meanwhile,i read about one Dr John Essien who operates an acupuncture centre,he also combines with meds/herbs if needed after running his tests sha, i called him and he sounded professional sha,maybe u babes can Google his name,i wanna gonna pray for direction....
I believe and I'm saying with faith,God will grant us more bfps before 2014 runs out...amen...

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zamm(f): 5:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
Olubankemi,thanks 4d welcome.
@Kechyl,thanks 4d prompt response,am grateful.
Wishing d house a blessed week ahead.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 5:55pm On Nov 24, 2014
@safe06 Ameen. 10x my sister. The whole ttc stuff jst dey frustrate n depress someone
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 7:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 7:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
@ummtwins2, i bought mine on amazon .....you could try shippyme or other usa to naija shipping sites, if you dont know anyone in uk/usa
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
@safe06,u sure can make someone laf(lol).Tnx.Hope u ar good.Just tired ni o jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 24, 2014
@safe06,u sure can make someone laf(lol).Tnx,my sister.Hope u ar good.Just tired ni o jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nelsoelomi(f): 10:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
hi dr
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 12:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
@RipVanWink cld u please explain how I can buy it thru those shipping sites? 10x. I even mailed d company thru fbook but their rep said they don't have an outlet in naija yet. N I dn't know if the *Luv Ur body* brand dt konga abi na jumia r selling can achieve same result cos d shape looks a bit different. The reviews I've read abt softcups as a conceptn aid really impressed me that I can't wait to try it. Sorry for my epistle smiley pls help on hw I can get it down here. Thank u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 12:50pm On Nov 25, 2014
there are so many sites that can help you buy from usa/uk and deliver to your door step, my colg used them and they delivered, though if you search on nairaland, some people complain about them.....you could use them or search on nairaland for alternative shipping sites, dem plenty..one dude on nairaland helps peeps buy on ebay and amazon and they collect in his office in lagos and pay him commision...jus search....

its an in,tim,ate device so its best you buy urself.......
just heard about it on nairaland, researched about it and ordered mine from amazon, am yet to use it/get pregnant...so cant testify yet, waiting for cd 13

this is the link for shippy me
http://www.shippyme.com/
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaderaChuks: 2:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
Faithful God who does mind blowing miracles, has finally given me a bfp... I am shocked and short of words. Just join me in thanking this great God. After 8 solid years of waiting and unexpectedly God came thru for me.

I prophesy to all waiting. God will shock you unexpectedly with bfp soon.

Many thanks to Tami&Tara, Mamateniola ...... endless list and of course everyone for being my e-support all da way.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by darlenee: 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
Big congrats @IyaderaChuks, our God is soo faithful, wish you a stress free and beautiful 9months dear.
@Itissettled3, I did my hsg at prisms diagonistic in. Surulere and I must say the procedure was painless and very. Ok, my gynea said its one of the best hsg places, so be rest assured prrocedure will be fine by Gods grace, God will see you tru dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 3:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
@Iyaderachuks, congratulations!!! grin cheesy I'm so happy for you. You shall carry to term and deliver like the Hebrew women in Jesus name. Greater things will come your way this season.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 3:13pm On Nov 25, 2014
Congrats IyaderaChuks May God be praised
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iretinyee(f): 3:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
@iyaderachuks big big congrat. Am rejoicing with u. Happy 9mnths bumping. I claim ur prophecy with everything in me and in no distance time God ll visit everyone of us. Congrat Sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 3:22pm On Nov 25, 2014
There is none like Jehovah God iyaderachuks congratulations celebration shall never cease in yo own home halleluah!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kingsdaughter: 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
@IyaderaChuks Big Big Congrats to you and you Hubby!! He who Promised is faithful ...Halleluyah....

@ Everyone Our testiomonies have just began .....Many more are going to testify to the goodness of God this year....I mean this year o...In Jesus Name

Plenty of Baby Dust everyone

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loldar2000(f): 3:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
congrat iyadera, Our God is awesome, may his name be highly praised. may u carry to term and deliver safely in Jesus name. i am next in line
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Wumee: 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
@iyaderachucks,congratulations.may you carry to term in Jesus name.but pls have you been all this while?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by everfaithfulGod(f): 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2014
I must say a big congratulations to iyaderachuks. Almighty God will c u tru d nine month journey. I celebrate with u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
@Iyaderachuks, a big congrat 2 u & DH. Hitch free 9monts IJN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
@iyaderaChuks CONGRA3LATIONS! cheesy I'm so happy for u my sister..... 8yrs? GOD IS AWESOME. May u av a smooth, stress-free term. Ameen. Eeeeeh God pls grant us all a breakthrough very soon ooo. Alhamdulillah for His abundant mercy. Pls tell us wat u think was different ds cycle or cycles leading up to ur bfp @all CONGRATS to us in advance o cheesy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
uw ummtwins et hotmamma
@ zeezy,what is tiring u now ehn,please mo tire ooooo,be strong...
@ iyadera,happy healthy 9 months,asokale lafiya...
@all, abeg who af heared/used dollyhams products? Testimonies abeg.....
@ alwaystrue,for ur mind u are invisible abi? Come and give us words ojere...
@udoka,abeg come flash us ur presence small na...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omankem(f): 5:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
@iyaderachuks, congrat!!!!! our God is a good God yes He is. wishing you a stress free nine month. congrat once again. i tap into this great blessing. @evrybdy i dey hail oooooooooooo!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 5:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
Congrats iyaderachuks. God is a faithful and merciful God. Wat he says he will do, that is wat he will do. Happy bumping dear. At all in d waiting room, we are going to testify soon. Sprinkling baby dust to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 5:52pm On Nov 25, 2014
Iyaderachuks,Congrats!!! May you carry to term and deliver with ease in Jesus name..Hope you dont mind sharing your success story for others to benefit.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
@ Iyaderachuks. congrats. So happy for you. You will joyfully carry to term and have a safe delivery. @ All, I dey salute o!. Hmmm this ttc na one kind "yeyecious" thing o!. But why d hormones they misbehave sometimes sef. Just dey raise person hope with "fakecious" pregnancy symptoms. Oh God have mercy!!!. All dz will make d testimony very interesting ke!. Hmmmm it is easy for Ezekiel o!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Deezou(f): 6:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
Congrats@iyaderachuks,wish u stress-free 9mnths.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 7:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
@iyaderachuks congrats sister. Our God is a faithful One. May you carry to term, may your Joy be complete.
I receive that prophecy in Jesus name amen.

it is well.
Father full of mercy, respecter of none, we come to you in the name of Jesus, do unto us still waiting what You have done for our sister.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamacajah: 7:43pm On Nov 25, 2014
Congrats iyaderachucks. What a wonderful testimony. You shall carry to full term and share your testimony completely with great joy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
grin Congratulations IyaderaChuks.
Wishing you a stressfree pregnancy and delivery.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godsgrace2013: 7:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
Convenant keeping God you are worthy.@iyaderachuks,a very big congrats.this is just d beginning of ur shout of joy.i tap into ur blessing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.