Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (668) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5405858 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by megamum: 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
@All evening o hw waz ur day?@Iyadera congrats,our God is faithful
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Itissettled3: 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
Congrats Iyadera. May God bless you and your family
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2014
Congrats iyaderachuks may you have stressfree 9 months am so so happy for you. I tap into your prophesyin Jesus name Amen.

Raining of bfp continues am the next to testify

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Immibabe: 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2014
@ IyaderaChuks, congratulations!!! I rejoice wt u n dh. Ur joy will know no bound. Dat great seed God just planted in u shall grow to maturity n be delivered safely IJN.
Amen!!! to dat prophesy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
Congrats @ Iyaderachuks,God who started this good work in You will give you the strength to bring forth.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by toni2014(f): 10:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
Wow!! Congrats iyaderachucks. May you carry safely to term.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afamgod(f): 10:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
God created every woman and put a womb in her. These wombs are for carring babies and not for decorations. I prophesy to every womb here to conceive and bear a child(ren), in Jesus christ name. Amen. Its well with you all my people.

I'm not ttc but have been following this thread for a few days now. I must commend you guys for your oneness and generosity in sharing knowledge and information. According to the words of our lord Jesus Christ, i say, 'it is finished'. Weep no more.
@iyaderachuks, congratulations. Oya carry your bag come register for pregnancy thread, quick quick lol.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Deezou(f): 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
@zamm,thanks 4 d mention,sticky baby dust 2 u too.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hypraise(f): 12:00am On Nov 26, 2014
Awww Iyaderachuks!!! Congratulations!!! God be praised!!! You shall carry to term in health n deliver safely in Jesus name. Amen

Welcome dear mumihaja! New n better stories for u. Amen. Na so I come take miss ur pix! Choi!
Pls I'd also like to get d Bayelsa lady's contact. Thanks.

Abeg, is 'tubes not seen' the same as 'blocked tubes'? And is tube flushing same as hydrotubation?.
Pls help a lay woman like me.

Pls o, can anyone recommend a good gyneacologist (not expensive oooo) in lekki lagos. Thanx

@alwaystrue, God bless u for dat word. Ur own miracles will manifest soon.

@safe06 u r too funny. Dats d spirit sis. Make we no frown face cover ourselves wit ash becos d Joy of d Lord is our strenght.

@ our sabi mamas n papas God bless u all for attending to our questions. I jus wish I cld respond to some questions here too, but ... thank God we have you. May He, d Great Physician attend to us whenever we call in Jesus Name. Amen

Gallons of baby oil on your bodies for enuf sticky beans
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by onyinyechika08: 7:23am On Nov 26, 2014
Wow wow wow, iyadera am so happy for you. May almighty God be praised. May you carry to full term ijn. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 7:57am On Nov 26, 2014
Congrat mummyidera may you carry to full term.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumilaw: 8:28am On Nov 26, 2014
Big congratulations Iyaderachuks,what the lord has done in your life shall be forever.at 9mnths time,we shall greatly rejoice with you.

@all ,goodmoringus inside this morning.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anewdawn: 8:32am On Nov 26, 2014
Congratulations iyaderachuks. May God see u thru this 9 most wonderfuls months in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaderaChuks: 8:55am On Nov 26, 2014
woah wow, such great love. Thanks everyone and I say I say a big Amen to all prayers for me and my LO.

I didnt do much this cycle just that I decieded to try Ovacare as recommended by a pharmacist in my area and I did HSG while on that, the doctor said that my cervix was closed and he opened it, by the next day i went into serious nackson and prayed like neva before. I bought a pack of test strips at home which always come out negative but for once and the first time in 8years I saw positive but didnt believe till i did the blood test and officially it was confirmed.

when the doctor came and said congratulations madam, with tears in my eyes i replied I have waited for 8years to hear a doctor say that to me and immediately the doctor at the lab who didnt even know who i was hugged me and rejoiced with me. I feel like its a movie but I decree that when u least it, God will shock you all with bfp soonest. November and this year is not over so we are not giving up. Be calm, do your best and leave the rest to God who is a professional miracle worker.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 11:04am On Nov 26, 2014
Congratulations @iyaderachuks, I wish you a stress free and healthy preg ride, you shall carry to full term and deliver safely in Jesus name-Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DesNd: 11:05am On Nov 26, 2014
Wow!!!! What a great Testimony @ Iya Idera, Congrats, wishing u a H&H 9 months course, u shall deliver like d Hebrew women IJN
I'm next in line for a testimony IJN....Amen!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 11:07am On Nov 26, 2014
@iyadera, congratulations n may the good Lord that remembered u be praised. may He strengthen u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 26, 2014
@mumihaja

I cried when I saw your post on the bayelsa woman.tears of joy that at last there's a solution to a blocked tube without surgery.truth is I'm scared to hsg test because of how pple say it's so painful.the most fear I have is anything touching my vagina xcept hubby's hmmm.

I have made a conclusion on my own to visit the woman.either ways no harm will be done if I still go thru the seed procedure and then she can also help with other problems.to cut my story short pls kindly give me her contact so as to carry this belle before the end of this year.i am too positive that my God will rise and suprise us.i know God has used you to help me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 1:49pm On Nov 26, 2014
@ all, When the lord turned the captivity of Zion, they were like those that dreamed. I believe one thing that when the appointed time for a man comes or when a time of expiration of problems comes, you might take only water and get positive result. SHALOM!

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chidima: 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
@Iyadera, congratulation my dear. This is the beginning of great tins to come in your life.Wishing u a stress free 9months.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zamm(f): 5:51pm On Nov 26, 2014
IyaderaChuks,big congrats o,8YEARS nor b 8days o. God hu did dis 4u wil also give u a sttessfree pregnancy n easy delivery.AMEN
@Deezou,thanks 4d acknowledgemt .
@Mumihaja,thanks 4 ur kindness on dis thread,may God reward u with ur heart desires,pls i wil also like 2hav d Bayelsa woman's contact,would like 2 visit her since she deals with oda infertility problems,would like 2try sumtin diff 4myself n dh.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2014
@IyaderaChuks congrats and happy bumping.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by molarawaju: 8:03am On Nov 27, 2014
Congrats Iyaderachuks, our God is a great and faithful God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 10:43am On Nov 27, 2014
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumy2wins: 11:30am On Nov 27, 2014
Iyadera I wish U a very big congrats. Stay blesed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
Congrats @iyadera u shall carry to term and more bfp shall roll in d house soonest by d special grace of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fehintywealth(f): 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
@Iyadera, congratulations, so happy for you, e-hug, am all tears when u told the doctor, "u have been waiting for 8years for that word, Congratulations ". God in heaven has blessed you and you will continue to rejoice in Jesus name.
We all, our Xmas gift from God will be BFP in Jesus name. AMEN.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 3:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
Hello fruitful mamas n papas, hp we'r having a nice day (mine isn't too good, jst feeling down sad ) I need ur opinions pls. I was supposed to do my HSG last thursday at Natnal hospital but they'r on strike n I'm tired of jst siddon look since I dnt know when d strike wl end n I rily wish to keep moving n be sure we've cleared d road of any obstructns (n especially since hsg is a treatment as well as a test) so I'm thinking of asking DH to lets do d HSG elsewhere if they dnt resume by d start of nxt cycle, n if dey resume n want to see HSG result; i'll tender d result frm private lab (dn't know if they accept private labs result) cos I rily want to get d show on d road n see if HSG might jst be d little nudge needed. So what d'u guys think? 10x in advance. Praying for more bfps in d house as d year dey finish ooo cheesy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 5:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
@Alima2 hi, i was notified of ur mail but can't find it in my mail. @all the thread has been unusually quiet, hp we'r all gud? Sticky baby dust!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 7:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
Hi all... how has our day been? hope we r not letting TTC take its toll on us. smiley let's keep the faith alive. @ mumihaja.... Pls I need the bayelsa woman's number. My email is.. onyekachi.ibok@gmail.com thank you and may God remember u soonest IJN. Baby dust everyone...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 7:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
@iyadera, congrats! 8yrs is not 8 beans o!! Thank God that He has finally crowned your marriage with the joy of motherhood and fatherhood, may joy never cease from your home..:happy bumping my dear.

@ayashow,you need not cry now but just bear it in mind that as long as you are ttc medical professionals will definetly see your vj and if they don't see it now they will one day see a 10 inch over strech vj with a baby head coming out...d part I hated most was when 3 guys were looking at my cervix with a big search light in d name of hsg cos of close cervix, it was really hard to bear but what can I do? d only day dh went with me for a tvs he decided not to go with me again, 2 days later he asked what ws going on in there, that first the guy locked d door, secondly the guy came out and ws staring at him, if I mistakenly told him they even use condom and lubricant for tvs then that would have been the last day of ttc for me....so know you are ttc nd will definitely meet drugs, injections etc its not a big deal only if you get result and actually since that place is not a Bedroom, I doubt if they ever get aroused.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 7:55pm On Nov 27, 2014
Hello Mothers and Fathers of great nation..Read and be blessed.
FOLLOW GOD'S INSTRUCTION!!!
A couple trusting God to give them a child went to see a man of God for prayers. When they visited the pastor, the man of God simply prayed over water and asked them to go home and have their bath with it. This sounded strange to them because they were probably expecting the man of God to pray an earth-shaking prayer, long range of fasting loaded with speaking in tongues and laying on of hands. So when they got home, they took the man's instruction for granted. They said: "Why didn't this man of God rain down prayers on our situation; why did he tell us to just have a bath with this water. NOW, AS THEY POURED AWAY THE WATER, THEY HEARD THE CRY OF A BABY. They were shocked and began to regret their action. Unfortunately, they killed their miracle (their glorious child) BECAUSE OF THEIR UNBELIEF.
NOTE: Many people are just like that! They miss their own miracle because it is not packaged the way they expected! When you say God is slow and you go to other sources of power for miracles or when you disobey prophetic instructions, you are killing your miracle! When you lie, you are killing your new song. Yes, you are killing it with your own hands! Why do you believe that pastor must pray or touch you several times before your miracle shows up? Why do you believe that you must gather all your monies to sow a seed before your miracle will manifest?
LISTEN: Just a word through your pastor or any minister of God, mixed with your faith is enough for your breakthroughs! Look at Naaman! He almost threw away his miracle (2 Kings 5). Have faith in God!
PRAY THIS PRAYER
•My God, restore any miracle I have thrown away in error, in the name of Jesus.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.