Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (671) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5401663 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 10:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
Congrats @nechebaby6 on the birth of your baby boy . May your joy multiply and be permanent. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
Thank you @mamacajah. Im definitely staying off clomid! Id go look for the thread asap.
I did ovulation testing with opk for 3 cycles and dint get any positive results. But now Im on fertilaid, fertile CM and ovaboost, by Gods grace there would be a difference and id get my BFP this month.

Congrats @Nechebaby6

Baby dust to all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curve: 8:12am On Dec 03, 2014
Testifying!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 9:14am On Dec 03, 2014
God bless u @mychildishere. 10x vry much. Congrats @Mandydaisy on d myomectomy success, may God make it ur breakthrough n give u sticky bfp vry soon. Ameen. @Nechebaby6 congrats! May God continue to make him a source of joy. @all fertility blessings
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 11:01am On Dec 03, 2014
congratulations to the belleful mamas n soon to be belleful mamas..

my wifes cycle has suddenly reduced from 29\ 30days to 23\24 days for the past 2 cycles..she took bromo 2.5 and other fertility drugs for 3 months according to the gynaes prescription...but she stopped as she is tired of the effects of the drugs and wants to go natural...

also she spots like 2 to 3 days b4 the main flow starts...n its usually painless now..unlike b4 when her periods were ppainful...

so am wondering what has changed......is it still the after effects of the drugs?,
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 12:08pm On Dec 03, 2014
@iyaderachuks...I hope say na double/triple portion oo...congrats jare.
@Neche6...help me give Emerie a holy Ghost kiss...may God keep him in Jesus' name.
I tap from both testimonies in Jesus' name.We shall all smile someday. smiley cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamacajah: 12:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
Congrats nechebaby6 on the successful delivery of your baby boy. May he grow up in the fullness of GOD'S word and favour and blessings. May he cause positive change in your home family community and the world at large. May he grow up strong and full of fire for GOD. May he be a good leader to his siblings IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2014
@mychildishere so I can't start taking d ewedu until AF starts? I'm on CD22 today n AF isn't until abt 4-5days now. Pls hw many cycles did u take it to get good result on ur Prolactin level? 10x for ur help
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zamm(f): 3:12pm On Dec 03, 2014
Happy new month house,may God favour us in dis new last month of December.
@Olubankemi,d scan result is ok,since no cyst ,mass or fibroid was found,evrytin is ok except 4d collection of fluid in d pouch which means dia is an infection,u wil nid 2go 4 high vaginal swab n urine test 2 determine d particular infection n medication 4d treatment,had my TVS last month,had dsame result as urs,though i stand 2b corrected,am sure sabi sabi mommas can shed more light on dis.As 4d delay in Af,dat could b Wat we 've bin praying 4 o,get hpt n test den share d Gud news wif us,meanwhile carry yourself like a preggy woman except proven odawise by .AF.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zamm(f): 3:17pm On Dec 03, 2014
Olubankemi sorry o,na mistake o,no vex,una names dey confuse me.
@Omakem,dat post was in response 2 ur TVS result u posted,wish u luck sis.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2014
toni2014:
@ Zaramum, thanks for the info, will keep checking Jumia. I pray they restock soon

I pm you. Do respond
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 3:42pm On Dec 03, 2014
I heard there is anoda type of HSG that is done not with the normal xray but where and everything will show on a screen. You will see it sef. What is it call and any idea of a good centre for it in PH?

Congrats to the latest sweet mum in the house.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2014
@mamacajah iv tried searching the weight loss for ttc pages and haven't found where it talked about yams.

But I searched the Internet and the results I found made mention of 'wild yam' found in africa and asia.
My question is, is it our regular yam tubers (abuja/onitsha) or some special kind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2014
Amhappy:
I heard there is anoda type of HSG that is done not with the normal xray but where and everything will show on a screen. You will see it sef. What is it call and any idea of a good centre for it in PH?

Congrats to the latest sweet mum in the house.

I saw something like that in the ivf thread.pls check page 121
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 5:37pm On Dec 03, 2014
@Amhappy tht HSG is called HYCOSY, I don't know whr they do it in ph but they hv a consultant coming frm d UK to Nisa premier Abuja to do it from d 15th-18th of this dec, I was booked for it but sometn happened n I can't get back to abj then

@house I just had d normal HSG(xray n dye), as painless as can be, didn't even feel anything except fatigue cos I refused to eat till they finished @ 5pm.
result shows bilateral patent tubes, so My tubes are open, praise God!

Fertility blessings

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omankem(f): 7:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
@Zamm, Fanks 4 ur response! I tot as much dt it could b infection, though ve gone 4 d HVS result wil b out nxtwk. @Nechebaby congrat on d arrival of ur bundle of joi, he wil b a blessing to d family. Baby dusts to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2014
@BlessedDiva pls where did you do the painless HSG?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2014
@BlessedDiva pls where did you do the painless HSG? And what was the cost? Thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NecheBaby6: 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2014
@All Thanks n A Mighty Amen 2 ur prayers,U all shall be celebrated sooner dan u expect In Jesus Name Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by toni2014(f): 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2014
Congrats nechebaby, he shall be a child set apart for excellence and exploits ijn.
@ Amhappy, saw d notification, but I'm not able to access d msg. Any alternative?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mychildishere: 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
@Um twins: Ewedu makes u produce ewcm. you don't need ewcm after o. Unless you're sure u won't get a bfp that month. then you can take it throughout the month just like @Udoka did. You need to Google (Ewedu on nairaland) so you can read all past posts on it.

I did it for two months and prolactin crashed from above 25 to 6.6.

Also you must drink a substantial qty at a time. like finishing N50 worth in a day or two.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2014
toni2014:
Congrats nechebaby, he shall be a child set apart for excellence and exploits ijn.
@ Amhappy, saw d notification, but I'm not able to access d msg. Any alternative?

Call this no 08098431116 she may still have. I have placed order with her but still awaiting delivery.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2014
@UmmTwins2 dear, I did d HSG at Asi Ukpo diagnostics n medical centre in calabar, a new diagnostic centre with advanced technology
The cost was N18,500
But I guess u re in abj, u can try d hycosy at Nisa premier if ur cd 8-12 falls within 15th-18th dec, they use saline instead of iodine n it's not painful just a feeling of discomfort maybe but I heard it's painless too. It costs N25k, if u re interested I can give u d doc's number so she can book u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 03, 2014
UmmTwins2:
@BlessedDiva pls where did you do the painless HSG? And what was the cost? Thank you
hey dear d pain of HSG depends on d condition of ur tubes nd uterus so my doc told me if ur tubes aint blocked u ar most likely to av a painless procedure bt if otherwise u knw d dye ll av to force its way tru and dats where d pain comes in. I also had a painless HSG cos my tubes were opened nd d uterus in gud condition d procedure lasted only 5min and I didn't even bleed at all aside d dye dat was jst coming out. Gud luck hun!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adufe78(f): 9:35pm On Dec 03, 2014
I did my hsg last Monday n thank God I experienced no pain. The result was wonderful, no blockage, no adhesion. When I took the result to my Dr., he did scanning n said I should go and bd cos d follicles could be realised anytime. I was surprised cos I always av a 31days cycle n that was CD 10 and my husband will not be around until CD 13. Anyway, this journey could be stressful confusing.
I started taking ovaboost, royal jelly n folic acid. Plz the ewedu therapy, is it for drinking or u eat with it? And if u are are to eat with it, can we add stew. Sorry for the long post.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omankem(f): 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2014
@Adufe78, 4 d ewedu therapy u wil ve 2 drink it, nd pls dnt add stew. Jst fllow d procedues given by mychildishere. Its well with us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by toni2014(f): 10:53pm On Dec 03, 2014
@ Amhappy, will do tmr. Thanks for the info. God bless u sis. May the Lord crown our efforts with a BFP ijn
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 11:10pm On Dec 03, 2014
@ Nechebaby6: Congrats!!! May God give you and hubby every spiritual, physical and financial gift to nurture him in the Way of The Lord. Congrats once again
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 1:25am On Dec 04, 2014
Thank u so much my sisters for ur help all the time. @mychildishere I'm grateful. I'll read up more on it, 10x. @BlessedDiva i thought maybe u did it in Abj. I rily appreciate. My Gynae recommended Echo scan but I dn't know anything abt them @zeemoh2012 10x, I pray I have a painless experience wt latent tubes too. Hw bori? Hp LO has started kicking smal small? Wishing u a smooth term by God's grace. @all sticky baby dust to us cheesy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 6:02am On Dec 04, 2014
Nechebaby congrat on the birth of ur prince,he shall be a source of continuous joy to your household amen.

Mandaysy big congrat on the successful surgery,next is ur BFP amen

Pilotchic regarding ur question on yams-its the regular yam and it can be consumed from cd1-a day to ovulation,from the day of ovulation cassava can be consumed its found to increase progesterone for those with low progesterone. Cassava should not be consumed b4 ovulation it can delay or prevent ovulation.

Omankem it could be a sign of infection as said by some mamas,from personal experience it could also be from ovulation cus if ovulation occurred like a day or two b4 ur tvs day there is bound to be fluid collection in pouch of doughlas but you've done d right thing by checking for infection.

Shalom
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by elevatedblog(m): 8:09am On Dec 04, 2014
Pregnancy Through The Natural Ways

The act of reproduction is sacred and every culture from the beginning of creation has recognised that sex is sacred and has surrounded it with all kind of Taboos and Sacred Rites. All have recognised God’s immediate presence in new life, and especially when that life is the spirit of a man or a woman entering this world.

God created man and woman and ordained them to procreate and multiply. Man would leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife so that they can become one flesh. This is amply demonstrated in the sexual act when the union produces a single unique individual. To meet the goal of reproduction, God has painstakingly set up processes in both the man and the woman to make sure the continuity of the human race.

People in the medical world have taken time to study these complex processes in man and woman, and have come up with Pregnancy Guideastonishing discoveries. This knowledge has however not been adequately passed to the general populace, and the lack of knowledge has invariably led to the denial of the fruit of the womb.

For a new baby to be formed, seeds from the man must be deposited in the woman in the right quantity, quality and must arrive in the womb of the woman at the right time. The condition in the womb of the woman must also be conducive to receive the seeds; and the lining of the womb must be ready to give enough nutrients to allow the newly formed union to grow. For all the aforementioned, we need a deep understanding of the processes that lead to reproduction to be able to fulfil all the above condition.

What Women Should Know

It should be stressed here that a woman produces a seed only on one day of the month, and the egg lives for about twenty-four hours before it dies off. Compilation has to take place around that day for conception to take place. Once that opportunity is missed, the woman has to wait for another month. In short, a woman has most of twelve chances in a year to get pregnant that is if she ovulates every month.

In some cases, due to circumstances beyond her control, she does not ovulate for several months and reduces her chances of getting pregnant. Stress is the most important contributory factor. It is important to teach the husband and wife so that they can together be able to recognise this very important day in a woman during which if she copulate, she can get pregnant. Ignorance of this fact is one of the leading causes of denial of the fruit of the womb.

Signs To Indicate Day Of Ovulation

God has been so magnanimous that He has created some signs in a woman, if properly studied, the woman can accurately determine the exact day of ovulation. When He said in the Bible that we are wonderfully and fearfully made, He surely knew what He was talking about...

Get the full details from the source: http://www.bt24news.com/pregnancy-natural-ways/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 8:27am On Dec 04, 2014
@Amhappy, it is called Digital HSG, its procedure is same as the type you know but the xray result is just smaller, you can do it at Transview in Igbokwu D.Line, off Kaduna Street, price-10k...

@BlessedDiva, congrats, next will be your BFP

@pilotchic, my initial response was that if your doctor refused to perscribe clomid for you then we wont cos you are only ttc for 5 months, but when i read your other post i realised it happens to me as well, any time AF shows up i usually come up with crazy thoughts and drastic decisions and again after surgery, it is advisable to stay for 6 months before ttc to help the scars heal properly before it starts stretching again as a result of pregnancy, i had a friend who conceived 3 months after surgery but the experience wasnt palatable and secondly when i had my surgery they advised me to stay for 6 months and i conceived exactly 6 months after the surgery. but if you want to boost your chances of conception, you can use SOY ISOFLAVONE, take btw 100-180 mg once a day for 5 days, from cd 2 or 3 and dont exceed 5 days same way you cant take clomid beyound 5 days....it is a natural clomid and does not have the adverse effect of clomid, it takes quiet a long time of eating yam for it to work and too much carb is not good for ttc.

QUESTION OF THE DAY- if a BFP shows on hpt 4 hours after test and disappears 2 hrs later can that result be valid?

have a pleasant day y'all

(1) (2) (3) ... (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.