Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (704) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5424963 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumydidi(f): 11:57am On Feb 08, 2015
@ blesseddiva The LORD will be your stronghold, no matter the trouble around you take heart and see what the gud lord will do.@ all heaven on earth greetings and total restoration for all we have lost.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nazablossom(f): 12:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
praisefulmum:

@ Nazablossom, there's nothing wrong with you, it is just your hormones precisely progesterone kicking in and it's a part of a constellation of symptoms called PMS (premenstrual syndrome).
Thanks for attending to my question. may God give you answer to your prayers amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nazablossom(f): 12:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
blesseddiva sorry for your loss.because of the loss you suffered I pray that God will answer you sooner than expected amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 08, 2015
Sorry for your loss @blessediva

Happy fruitful week to all of us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TochiI1(f): 12:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
Halo baby mamas, newbie in the house! smiley finally able to greet u guys after days of reading some past posts. I'm so inspired by all of u and I pray God will make our joy overfull.

I have been ttc for a year now and want to get I and dh tested. Pls those that reside in Ph, can u recommend a good doctor or hospital where I can get started. Thank u Baby dusts to us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldengift(f): 1:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
DonaTee:

@goldengift ACV+bsm combo it is
. Good afternoon all. @DonaTee thank u so much but pls will like to ask which of the ACV can i get the liquid or capsules? Also can I take the ACV + BSM +Vitex all together? Pls will appreciate a feed back soon. God bless.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldengift(f): 2:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
Please all is there a way to treat infection naturally? Help a sister please smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
@Tochi1 you can try Prime medical or save a life clinic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TochiI1(f): 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
@pilotchic thanks dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
Goldengift:
. Good afternoon all. @DonaTee thank u so much but pls will like to ask which of the ACV can i get the liquid or capsules? Also can I take the ACV + BSM +Vitex all together? Pls will appreciate a feed back soon. God bless.

Gudafternum my sister. Well I prefer d liquid ACV "with the mother" (organic, unfiltered, unpasturized). D mother conatins active enzymes wich makes it better dan other Acv. Acv wit d mother appears murky wit particles inside.
ACV piLls I don't tink dey contain d mother.
So jus buy Straw n u ll be good.

U can space d time of takin d vitex away frm tym of taking ACV. Early morning n last thing @nite for ACV for instance. Buh u may eat ur breakfast a bit later so u may take ur vitex then *dunno d dose n frequency*
Don't forget ur vit c n folic
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 4:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
Goldengift:
Please all is there a way to treat infection naturally? Help a sister please smiley

Wat type of infection?
Buh I suggest u use contemporary drugs prescribed by ur Good doc. U can use "natural" means to maintain or cleanse once in a while. Buh be sure to abstain or use barrier during d course of treatment of both patners, and to retest after after treatment to b sure its all cleared.
If u mean UTI men r hardly susceptible except in some cases where dey manifest asap wit painful symptom difficult to bear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by olotuTemmy(f): 5:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
Pls my people at home, help me out of my problem
l was take Depo inj since march 2012 till today I can't make pregnant advice me what could I do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldengift(f): 8:16pm On Feb 08, 2015
Good evening to everyone hope we all had a nice day. Thank you for ur response @ DonaTee. Though I was not able to get the ACV and BSM. I checked health plus Allen and shoprite Ikeja but was told it's not available at the moment. Pls @ IOmoge or anyone else with info on where I can get it should pls help a sister.

Also, I heard serrapeptase is also good for ovarian cyst anyone with any idea about it?

Thanks and sticky baby dust to us all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by moonert(f): 9:34pm On Feb 08, 2015
Goldengift:
Good evening to everyone hope we all had a nice day. Thank you for ur response @ DonaTee. Though I was not able to get the ACV and BSM. I checked health plus Allen and shoprite Ikeja but was told it's not available at the moment. Pls @ IOmoge or anyone else with info on where I can get it should pls help a sister.
Also, I heard serrapeptase is also good for ovarian cyst anyone with any idea about it?

Check jumia go to health section then click food supplements or better still type acv in the search box.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 11:05am On Feb 09, 2015
ultrasound or heteroscopy or something. try Seventh day Adventist hospital or teaching hospital. baby dust to yu.

mummyjason:
@safe06, God bless u for replying and amen to ur prayers for me,I have done so many pelvic scans since the evacuation but notin has been found, dou I have a 2.4cm intramural fibroid, and about 4 doctors said it's not a prob, the major problem i have is that I am based in Ile ife, and we don't have much options as regards getting a good doctor, I am afraid there was a problem during the evacuation, pls how do I know if there is a scar on my uterus due to D and C?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 11:19am On Feb 09, 2015
morning peeps, pls where can I get maca and how much? also vitex.
then what type of fish is most fertility friendly? thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by trendy86: 11:58am On Feb 09, 2015
The af I saw in 2014, I shall see it no more , af suspended till after delivery in 9months time in the name that is above every other name (Jesus)

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by trendy86: 12:22pm On Feb 09, 2015
our expiry date on this forum is now in Jesus name. I prophesy good news unto us all . We shall not be put to shame IJN

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bekeee(f): 12:51pm On Feb 09, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
Goldengift:

I got mine from health plus at the palms.
I saw liquid with the mother on olx.
Serrapetase I heard too is ggood. I was looking for serrapetase when the health plus guy advised me to do ACV.
The ACV capsules I got has d mother which is also known as peptin. The only thing I think is that it is expensive when compared to liquid.
BSM I think is also on olx. A lady at Ikeja has em for sale.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 2:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
@ Bekeee:- I suggest you go and see your doctor(obstetrician/Gynaecologist)and do a blood pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy especially if you met with your partner in the last 6weeks, you may be pregnant and your progesterone may be low or you may be bleeding because of stress or a low lying placenta. If you are not pregnant, there are other ways to find out what nay be causing this abnormal uterine bleeding, he will take a proper history and exam and he/she will know what to do. Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
praisefulmum:
@ Bekeee:- I suggest you go and see your doctor(obstetrician/Gynaecologist)and do a blood pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy especially if you met with your partner in the last 6weeks, you may be pregnant and your progesterone may be low or you may be bleeding because of stress or a low lying placenta. If you are not pregnant, there are other ways to find out what nay be causing this abnormal uterine bleeding, he will take a proper history and exam and he/she will know what to do. Cheers!!!

She has said it all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldengift(f): 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
Thank you will do that now.
moonert:

Check jumia go to health section then click food supplements or better still type acv in the search box.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldengift(f): 5:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
Ok. Palms is very far from where I stay but pls send me the number and address of the lady in ikeja flowwithtessy@yahoo.com. Thanks and God bless.
iOmoge:

I got mine from health plus at the palms.
I saw liquid with the mother on olx.
Serrapetase I heard too is ggood. I was looking for serrapetase when the health plus guy advised me to do ACV.
The ACV capsules I got has d mother which is also known as peptin. The only thing I think is that it is expensive when compared to liquid.
BSM I think is also on olx. A lady at Ikeja has em for sale.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bekeee(f): 5:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bekeee(f): 5:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
J
iOmoge:

She has said it all.

Thanks!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by daramfon: 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 11:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
@ golden gift check nett pharmacy on opebi road. They have acv with mother. They also have many oda good food supplements cheers

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 10:28am On Feb 10, 2015
gmorn sisters ..... a word from the scriptures today

Romans 8:32New International Version (NIV)

32 He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?

ps INCLUDING BABIES .....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 10, 2015
2ww is a binch.
Dunno y u end up having all d symptoms of a bfp on 2ww.
My 2ww just started yesterday n am in another mans country alone.
Dunno if its d stress of d journey or d thought of a possible bfp....I feel strange.
Silently praying this fatigue is a bfp n not a bfn.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 11:56am On Feb 10, 2015
@ BlessedDiva Sorry 4 Ūя̲̅ loss dear, God will wipe Ūя̲̅ tears n replace Ūя̲̅ sorrow wt celebratn.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 12:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
@iomoge, it is well with you. God will surprise you with a bfp. 2WW can drive someone crazy.

@ all, just want to ask, is it possible to keep one's mind off ttc and not to think or worry about it as some people do advice? Does worrying or being anxious means you don't have faith.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.