Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (778) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5394036 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hopeee: 9:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
@tatacherie, thanks a lot for ur answer, God bless you dearie. I have some understanding now, cos I decided to take a brake from doctors and especially because my doctor has been oon my case insisting I go for IVF, and when ever I bring any complaint he dismisses it saying I am fine that I should just go for IVF, saying it would stimulate my system and all and he's refused to send me to go for any test, so I had to go myself to do the HVS and didn't have anyone to interprete. Some doctors could be so annoying sha, I should have done the test earlaier. Thanks again dear.
@all sorry for my long post and ranting.
@legendsmother I see you announcing your bfp in a bit smiley

It is well with us all, baby dust to us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 10:24pm On Apr 16, 2015
@hopee God is in charge of your body ok.re-gothrough d book on candida dat was circulated last month.I guess u have it read and adjust sumtinx.it helped me a lot.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Doctor7(m): 10:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
Fibroid Treatment and Fertility Foods:
Yes to Yams but Know When to Eat Them

3 Things you should know about yams as a fertility food.
An often quoted study on the Yoruba tribe in Nigeria, a group of people with a high rate of twins, links their fertility with high consumption of yams. The study conducted at the University of Ibadan, found that one in every four pregnancies (rather than one in forty which was true for the general population) resulted in fraternal twins.

Phytoestrogens in yams and what’s great about themyams
Yams (Dioscorea) belong to the tuber family and are similar to American sweet potatoes. True yams contain phytoestrogens, weak estrogens that will inhibit the body’s own estrogen production in women who are estrogen dominant.

Yams also contain a form of natural progesterone (dioscin). With women suffering from endometriosis and fibroids, both of which are linked to estrogen dominance, the phytoestrogens and progesterone like properties in yams can help regulate the estrogen progesterone balance.
Yams and the luteal phase

The natural progesterone in yams can help extend the luteal phase in women whose corpus luteum doesn’t produce enough progesterone causing early menstruation, or the so called luteal phase defect (not a term that is part of the Fertile Heart glossary).

When to eat them and when to abstain
The phytoestrogens in yams can counteract the effects of estrogen on the cervical fluid and make it too sticky for transport of sperm. They can also thin the endometrial lining, similarly to Clomid. So yams should only be eaten in the first half of the menstrual cycle. After ovulation you want to say no to your cravings for yams. Although similar to American sweet potatoes which are wonderful health and fertility enhancing foods, true yams are usually found in markets that specialize in African or Caribbean foods.

Our Solutions Are Different!
EAT AWAY UTERINE FIBROIDS
At Naturopathic Healthcare Labs we have done our research to insure that we can provide you with not only efficacious and proven products. Our company is also at the forefront of the latest clinical research, medical news and new medicinal approaches to the conditions that people of all ages are suffering from. After much correspondence with health professionals and women dealing with uterine fibroids, we feel that we have taken the next step in assisting you in the fight against fibroids.

The use of systemic enzymes is fast becoming the best option for women dealing with uterine fibroids. Basidiomycetes Mushroom is the staple product for our uterine fibroid package. Natural flammulina velutipes contains very small amount of active ingredients: it contains 2/10,000 of anti-cancer protein and immune protein; and contains 3/1,000 of polysaccharide, EA6. (unlike many competitors), by adding this product along with Basidiomycetes Mushroom users take a more aggressive approach to their condition. Many women are currently taking these two products together and convey that their fibroids are in remission or have dissolved completely. We strongly recommend adding Gynapharm with Guffy as much research shows that high dosages of serrapeptase will dramatically lower your fibrinogen levels quickly and safely. Using natural mushroom and adopting Bio-technology, Chinese Biotechnological scientists of pharmaceutical University invented an efficient method to culture it and receive in mycelium rich of proflamin. FIP-five, and Polysaccharide, EA6. The contents increase 200 to 400 times.

A Link Between Fibroids & Hormone Imbalance...
Although no precise answers exist for the development of uterine fibroid tumors, there is a link between fibroids and estrogen production. Fibroids do not develop until the body begins producing estrogen during the onset of menstruation. During the reproductive years, hormonal imbalance can cause fibroids to form and grow. Hormonal imbalance occurs when estrogen and progesterone are not present in the proper proportions, often referred to as estrogen dominance. The most common imbalance that causes fibroids is low progesterone in ratio to estrogen, which is often too high.
Progesterone production decreases during the 30s and 40s. When additional estrogens, such as the type found in birth control pills, hormone replacement therapy, and plant and environmental estrogens are brought into the mix, hormonal imbalance often occurs. Additionally, fibroid tumors may grow very quickly during pregnancy when the body is producing extra estrogen.

Fibroids sometimes shrink and disappear after menopause when the body stops producing as much estrogen. However, if a woman has used hormone replacement therapy for many years, there is a possibility that she may have an excess of stored estrogen that can prevent fibroids from shrinking after menopause. A woman will almost never develop fibroid tumors after menopause.

Hormones play a large part in the formation of uterine fibroids along with your body's immune response to heal itself from this condition. We strongly suggest that to effectively combat the effects of a hormonal in balance that women should take DimProRX This product was formed specifically for women afflicted with the many effects of low estrogen levels.

Your Immune System....How Important is it when fighting fibroids...
While there are many biological changes taking place within your body your immune system will start to decrease by lowering your immune response and your fibroids could start to enlarge or they could stay in a stagnant state. By supplementing with Golden Hypha your immune response will strive back and the modulation of your immune system will not only assist your progress in your fight against your fibroids, but you will become less susceptible to illnesses and any other immune related conditions.

Not only does Vitamin D help the immune system but has been shown to inhibit the growth of human fibroid cells in a laboratory study. This is exciting for women because as the researchers point out, this could provide “a promising new lead in the search for non-surgical treatment of fibroids that doesn’t [negatively] affect fertility.”

Most modern medicine aims to treat the effects of scar tissue. Rarely does it treat the source.
A package of four different products are combined together to remove fibroid naturally. The set of products will last for 7 weeks, enough time to prove that your fibroids have reduced. Most treatment is done within three months of using our combined herbs.

7 weeks shrinking of fibroid naturally costs: 85,990
3 Months removal of fibroid naturally costs: 150,150

You can order your products online at /kedi-healthcare

Note: We expect the fibroid tissues to be breaking and coming out through the vaginal starting from week one.

Our herbs have no side effect. You can conceive easily after using our products.

You can order our products directly online at konga.com/kedi-healthcare
You also have the option of paying at delivery

08163122666, 07067128187, 08163037773
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hopeee: 10:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
Thanks dearie, will do just that
kiss

tatacherie:
@hopee God is in charge of your body ok.re-gothrough d book on candida dat was circulated last month.I guess u have it read and adjust sumtinx.it helped me a lot.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 11:09pm On Apr 16, 2015
On monday evening being CD 14, i had the worse cramping on my lower abdomen as if it wants to burst. And since then, i have being experiencing waist pain as if my waist was smashed with an iron(even today CD 16).

Pls i need help or explanation from anybody that experienced this before.

Should i be worried ?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oleayo22(f): 12:14am On Apr 17, 2015
@All fruitful mamas in the house, pls I need your help.
My RE suggested that he wants to do hysteroscopy before my next IVF. Here's my concern:
1. shldn't this be done right after my period or it doesnt matter? Cos I expected him to be asking me questions about my cycle so we can schedule the procedure.
2. Can it be done when one is menstrurating?
The man just said I will on particular day even though I know af might show.
3. Shld I seek a second opinion? Cos I don see tire in the hands of nigerian doctors.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Apple19: 12:21am On Apr 17, 2015
grin grin
Ayaayo:
@Legendsmother u too mush, sexy and hot preggy that's u few months

@Apple19 i see u. Upon all ur mouth abt we showing our DH's, u sef still wan exploit the opportunity. Ha!!! preggies!!! diaris God oo
grin grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 3:22am On Apr 17, 2015
@ oleayo, you do it after your period just before ovulation. Pls don't do it during your period coz of infection. All the best!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 8:41am On Apr 17, 2015
who is beleiving God for this? TAKE IT IJN!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 8:57am On Apr 17, 2015
@janedyke6..perhaps ur BFP is here..intact its here..just stay relaxed and don't think much of it..cos the more you worry the more u get many more funny symptoms..
Don't worry..its #Godwin#

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 8:59am On Apr 17, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 9:00am On Apr 17, 2015
@mumihaja..if I get this..then I'm done with having kids..a lovely way to have kids..beautiful.. God is the Greatest grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 9:03am On Apr 17, 2015
Pls my people.... Help me answer my question oooo. Am confused ooo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 17, 2015
XXXXXXXXXX

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 9:17am On Apr 17, 2015
@Janedyke6, I don't know much sha, I be JJC grin, but in my own opinion, I would have said it's ovulation cos it comes with mild cramps for some people, but since you said the pain is much, don't know what else to think of. And another thing, are you on any ovulation inducing drugs? If yes, it might be the cause. Just hold on let our sabi mamas throw in more light smiley. @all, it's been a while, hope we are all good? Sprinkling fertility dust to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 17, 2015
XXXXXXXXXX

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 9:28am On Apr 17, 2015
@iOmoge, pls can you send me pregnancy miracle, Supernatural Childbirth and 50 shades of grey? Thanks in advance. Veraalexandra55@yahoo.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 17, 2015
XXXXXXXXXX

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyjason: 10:37am On Apr 17, 2015
Wow!!!!, I have being MIA, @Omoge that your 10 things list got me rotflmao, may God answer our prayers, please can u send me dt candida e-book and pregnancy miracle, email addy is mummyjason@gmail.com. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyjason: 10:48am On Apr 17, 2015
Please fruitful mummies in the house, how many caps of serrapeptase can one take to shrink a small fibroid, I am also hoping it clears anything in the tubes, instruction is "take 1 - 3" caps daily, I also got ACV and BSM, Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Apple19: 11:20am On Apr 17, 2015
Pls help, this thing is killing me o.
Am presently on Clomid 100mg CD 3-7, to be completed tomorrow. But for the post 3days now, my mouth has not been it at all. My teeth became extra sensitive, my mouth has a metallic taste (like I eat an unripe cashew). Pounding headache like no man business abnormal temperature, blister-like rash on my skin and some others I cannot even explain. Pls could all these be side effects? Am serious right now I can't even open my mouth to talk without bowing me head, and the more I do that, the severe the headache. Pls I just need something to relieve me off all these nonsense esp, my mouth before I pass out.!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rejoice03: 11:51am On Apr 17, 2015
@janedyke6 it may be ovulation pains dependin on ur circle lenght like other mamas hav said. It shal end in praise for u. I experienced somtin like dat last cycle on cd14 just relax and rest well. Baby dust to us all!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 1:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
Hafsat24:
@mumihaja..if I get this..then I'm done with having kids..a lovely way to have kids..beautiful.. God is the Greatest grin

@Hafsat, who will have these and go for a second term.....they look identical like that of a natural conception

@ayashow....i can see you....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
Hello mama's, I just got our SFA result. Here it is ;
-motile cells; 50%
-non-motile cells; 50%
Abnormal forms; tail absent
Semen count : 30.1 *10^6

Biko, I no understand wetin they mean by tail absent. Pls can someone shed more light on my result?

@legendsmother, pls help me once again. May God bless u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 1:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
Janedyke6:
On monday evening being CD 14, i had the worse cramping on my lower abdomen as if it wants to burst. And since then, i have being experiencing waist pain as if my waist was smashed with an iron(even today CD 16).

Pls i need help or explanation from anybody that experienced this before.

Should i be worried ?

@janedyke, what is the question? are asking for permission to be worried?

cramping on cd14 is a sure sign of ovulation.....accompanied by waist pain could be a sign of PID.......or it could be that you and dh played rough play and the waist pain is the end result....smashed with an iron just stand in front of a mirror if you can see your full self that means you are alive and its nothing to worry about.....relax and pray for your bfp jor.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 1:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
[quote author=mompurity2 post=32819911]Hello mama's, I just got our SFA result. Here it is ;
-motile cells; 50%
-non-motile cells; 50%

Biko, I no understand wetin they mean by tail absent. Pls can someone shed more light on my result?

@mompurity, i am literally rotfl......when i saw tail absent i was like which one be this again? then i saw ur question.....i've laffed so much that my eyes are filled with tears from laughter........thats what they call doctor's report....they must look for somtin to write.. tail absent....are they suggesting you need to buy tail or what?

dont mind me jor....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 2:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
@mumihaja cheesy, ma sista, we've done SFA for like 3 times and av neva seen tail absent bfor oooo (lol), na'im make I say make I ask our sabi mama's for here.
On a side note: Afterall na d head be d main thing, the tail is just for propelling.

But so far, is the result okay? Or do we need to work on something?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sweetie82: 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
mompurity2:
Hello mama's, I just got our SFA result. Here it is ;
-motile cells; 50%
-non-motile cells; 50%

@legendsmother, pls help me once again. May God bless u.

hello mompurity2! Ahh if tail is absent, how did they determine the motility? It's with the tail that they know which one is moving. We also need to know the morphology of the sperm. From what I can see these numbers are good. WHO recommends minimum of 20 m/l density and motility of 40%. The normal form (morphology) should be 4%. Once we know that one, we'll know you're good to go.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 3:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
My Wonderful Mummies (Twins, Tripplet). I hail una well well ooo.
Thanks to everyone that responded to my question.
I have taken note of the contributions made.

It will definitely end in praise for Me and for every Woman here in this forum cos na #Godwin#

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 3:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
@janedyke6..just like mumihaja said..relax..meanwhile d pain is wat seems worrisome..could be u hv slight infection dat only comes prior to periods..it happens..read it up..I experienced same pain previous cycle before my BFP bt tests and hvs showed twas infection..I hope urs isn't anything to worry abt..u can go see a doc if its unbearable
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
tatacherie:

Pls can u send d book to ifyodiegwu@yahoo.com Tnx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
iOmoge:

will do day this night.

@fruitful sisters, i would be sending books to d rest people who requested.

i usually respond to my mails or check my mentions to treat.
please if i didn't get to send to, then i didn't see ur request.
u can drop it on my email or mention me.
hugs.

Pls send ebook on candida to ifyodiegwu@yahoo.com tnx

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.