Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (780) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5411432 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 10:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
Yarns* hey were is every1
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 10:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
legendsmother:
What does d oduduwa sell??
Hahaha dis one dem dey attack her
charms and love portion. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy and she wanted one, so you see reason for her attackers. I just dey look am sha, whether to believe or not. In their own word SPELL
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 10:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 10:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
miraclebaby:
charms and love portion. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy and she wanted one, so you see reason for her attackers. I just dey look am sha, whether to believe or not. In their own word SPELL

Hahahahaha shuuu people still dey high on cheap concosiions it is well o.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 18, 2015
iOmoge:

sent.

hugs.

Tnx dear. God bless u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
deri20:

Pls kindly send the pregnancy miracle book to miracletwins01@gmail.com
Thank you

What I asked for was on candida. Shud I send it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyjason: 11:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
@iOmoge, I guess you didn't see my request still, it is well oooo, @hafsat, I know that you still check here, please help me send the e-book on candida, sticky bean for u. thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 19, 2015
XXXXXXXXXX

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oteleye(f): 8:48am On Apr 19, 2015
Are you serious? Thanks for the info
Vanessa7117:
Oduduwa ajakaye is a scam people. Beware because I was a victim. He keeps asking me to send money and when I did, I never received the product and then he blocked me from facebook.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 9:59am On Apr 19, 2015
I don laf taya at the 10 things I will do!!---All of una planning to dey vomit, cross legged, food craving..God help you if you no get these symptoms! Loll. Goodmorning@all! Congrats to all the belleful mamas. You will carry to term IJN.
mumihaja, mamaosayande, miraclebaby, blessedmum and all the New mamas,una no vex, I don loose small touch.
Legendsmother, welldone.

meanwhile, where can I have a fertility massage in Lagos or acupuncture? Thanks

someone asked about union diagnostic, Humm, unless they have improved, it was the most painful experience av ever had as far as hsg is concerned. The lady there was just chatting over my head. I did in other places n it was painless so I know.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 10:38am On Apr 19, 2015
Happy Sunday y'all!

Please I need urgent help for my friend, she is having a growth on her left side and its over a month now, scan and xray said nothing is wrong with her but for the past few days it has become very painful and she is very worried....pls experience mamas has any of u or ur friends or family had such experience? If yes what did you do to get relief....pls take a look at the attached pictures.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 10:47am On Apr 19, 2015
mumihaja:
Happy Sunday y'all!

Please I need urgent help for my friend, she is having a growth on her left side and its over a month now, scan and xray said nothing is wrong with her but for the past few days it has become very painful and she is very worried....pls experience mamas has any of u or ur friends or family had such experience? If yes what did you do to get relief....pls take a look at the attached pictures.

Am sorry? We are not doctors ma, pls go to d hospital dats all I can say. As u know in naiiraland u are responsible for anytin u say so pls post this @ d doctors tread it's dere field and not TTCing
All d best.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyjason: 11:44am On Apr 19, 2015
@iOmoge, thank u very much, I just discovered dt d error is from me, it's mummyjason5@gmail.com, I am so sorry about that, God bless, please can you resend when u re less busy,e-hugs.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 12:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
legendsmother:

Am sorry? We are not doctors ma, pls go to d hospital dats all I can say. As u know in naiiraland u are responsible for anytin u say so pls post this @ d doctors tread it's dere field and not TTCing
All d best.

@legendsmother, you can't speak for us all, I am ttc and she is also ttc and started feeling those normal left sided pains but it started growing out and doctors don't know wat it is, one said it might be ectopic but I know ectopic doesn't grow dt way, so if u don't have experience in that area you can watch what others will write and don't jump into conclusion...ppl who have fibroid might know if this is how some use to grow....
If I didn't see the ttc forum as a family I will not be posting things or answering questions here and I know we digress once in a while if somtin is bothering us...

Baby dust.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
@mumihaja
Na d same tin we dey yarn go to d doctors tread that's dere field, GO SEE A DOCTOR

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 1:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
@mumihaja hers looks a little bigger than my sister's. She developed sth like that close to a year after her last child. We were all scared. But hers is different in the sense she didn't experience any pains. Just the discomfort of knowing sth abnormal is growing out on her tummy. Some people said it could be muscle. We pleaded she go to hospital, but she kept postponing it. With time, it gradually subsided without treatment. So if scan is not picking anything and xray isn't picking either and doctors don't know what it could be, she should watch it and see how it progresses. She can take pain relievers and do ice massage to reduce the pain. If its ectopic or fibroid, a pelvic scan will be able to capture it. @all happy Sunday. @mamateniola1 long time.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
@legendsmother..I don't think that's a nice way to talk to mumihaja undecided..besides there could be sum1 who had a similar experience..we are all here to learn and if u read her post well u can deduce tht she has been to the doctors..and alas we do have miraclebaby saying sumthng abt it..

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
@legendsmother..I don't think that's a nice way to talk to mumihaja undecided..besides there could be sum1 who had a similar experience..we are all here to learn and if u read her post well u can deduce tht she has been to the doctors..and alas we do have miraclebaby saying sumthng abt it..
@mummyjason I vexed not anymore..cos I sent to d previous email u posted wink

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 2:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
@mumihaja vex not,
@hafsat u said u have an ebook on candida? Pls send for me a frnd of mine has issues wif reoccurring candida

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumilaw: 2:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hafsat24:

My sister I tire ooo!!! Haba, people don't really know how to talk.mtcheww

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 2:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
@legendmother, am now born again so I can't waste my time on ur ignorance...may God forgive u for tempting me...it will be your turn someday...If I stress myself on u this my HD face might get wrinkled so I rest my case.

@Hafsat24, you are a darling..

@miraclebaby, you are the true legend, you are an archive of knowledge...may God bless you for your sincere contribution on this thread, when you write I always wish I could meet u in person, may the God of Hannah remember IJN!

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 3:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
Habaaa!! Okay, you have all put it behind you. We can all ask questions..doesn't matter pls!
@mumihaja, infact, na serious HD face. Loll.

meanwhile, once again who knows where I can do fertility massage or acupuncture in Lagos?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
@mumihaja..HD face it is grin..lovely pics kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 3:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
Wats d email address @legendsmother
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 4:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
legendsmother:
@mumihaja vex not,
@hafsat u said u have an ebook on candida? Pls send for me a frnd of mine has issues wif reoccurring candida

@legendmother, u see, you are requesting for an e-book frm ttc forum for a friend and no one refered you to the book shop...wen u point a finger to someone you are indirectly pointing the remaining 4 fingers to ursef.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
Na wa o! undecided some people shaaa
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyjason: 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
@hafsat, thank you for not vexing anymore, please can you resend it grin, and pregnancy miracle if you have it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 4:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
@all lets put it behind us, she said she's sorry. Our reasoning and understanding differs. Lets not allow this linger on my sweethearts. @mumihaja nice pix. See as my head dey swell as I read your post. cool cool Pls someone.should ans mamateniola1. She's been on this question since Thursday if I'm not mistaken. Baby dust all the way. @BlessedDiva pop in lets know you're with us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 6:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
@iomoge thanks ma'am i receive the books.... May God bless you

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 6:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
Sabi mamas oya come and answer..guess all the mamas in the house are busy enjoying the weekend with F&F..that's nice!!! grin
Be patient mamateniola..they would reply when they come online
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 6:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
@mumihaja hasanwam,babythis your HD face nor be here ooo wink shocked grin
@all lets be a peace maker and not the other way round,legendmummy has apologise and mumihaja has overlook so lets go back to been one big family again.

@mamateniola i saw one acupuncturist centre at abule egba side dont know if you are familiar with that area.

(1) (2) (3) ... (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.