Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,724 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:07 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (848) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5440012 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Aloftmedicotour: 1:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
Get your babies.. Oand G expertise with all proceedures for cheap.. get pregnant in weeks...
www.aloftmedicotour.org

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lollyrekiat(f): 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
mmyglitz:
@lollyrekiat maybe you should ask your doctor about ashermans syndrome. It may be a possibility, since 2003 is a ve long time. You can read more about it online, was a stent placed after the adhesiolysis??
Thanks in a million for ur prompt response, I made mistake it's 2013, yes stent was placed, Can it be the cause? should I continue to use only the red pill of the OCP?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lollyrekiat(f): 1:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
mmyglitz:
@lollyrekiat maybe you should ask your doctor about ashermans syndrome. It may be a possibility, since 2003 is a very long time. You can read more about it online, was a stent placed after the adhesiolysis??
ote]
Thanks in a million for ur prompt response, I made mistake it's 2013, yes stent was placed, Can it be the cause? should I continue to use only
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lollyrekiat(f): 1:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
mmyglitz:
@lollyrekiat maybe you should ask your doctor about ashermans syndrome. It may be a possibility, since 2003 is a very long time. You can read more about it online, was a stent placed after the adhesiolysis??
ote]
Thanks in a million for ur prompt response, I made mistake it's 2013, yes stent was placed, Can it be the cause? should I continue to use only the red pill of the OCP?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
xxxxxxx:
b4 putting all the blame on DH.Wishing us BFPs

u made me giggle.
dont put all the blame on dh na....
u 2 should share it and find a solution together.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by freakingout(f): 2:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mamas in the house, I hail o. Please all the mamas who have used guifei bao, I have a question. I inserted the first seed yesterday morning but I'm yet to see any secretion. Is it too early to see anything, abi I no insert am well?

Secondly, I've been having something that feels like cramps on my right side. Is that normal or is it because O is approaching or the effects of the ACV I started drinking on Monday? Is the combo too much?

Make una answer me abeg, because I don confuse
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mmyglitz: 3:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
@ lolly rekiat I don't know of any red or blue pills but after adhesiolysis a stent is supposed to be placed for either 10 days or 3 months for proper healing and maybe the pills is for regrowth of the linning, but follow the doctors instructions and complete all medications before the stent is removed. AF should be better after. Some mamas here that have done adhesiolysis will answer you on the red pills. Fertility blessings
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 3:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
freakingout:
Mamas in the house, I hail o. Please all the mamas who have used guifei bao, I have a question. I inserted the first seed yesterday morning but I'm yet to see any secretion. Is it too early to see anything, abi I no insert am well?

Secondly, I've been having something that feels like cramps on my right side. Is that normal or is it because O is approaching or the effects of the ACV I started drinking on Monday? Is the combo too much?

Hello dear. It is not expected that you must see any secretion. I never saw and I know many others who never saw secretion.

The drug makes the VJ tight so secretion will be rear. you will see the discharge after you remove it or when it falls off on its own.

As for the cramps, Its the guifei bao working. It is dredging what ever blockage it is that is in your tubes
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mmyglitz: 3:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
@ freaking out you will see secretions after the seed has been removed and ensure you wash well to make sure everything comes out
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by freakingout(f): 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
venizia:

Hello dear. It is not expected that you must see any secretion. I never saw and I know many others who never saw secretion.

The drug makes the VJ tight so secretion will be rear. you will see the discharge after you remove it or when it falls off on its own.

As for the cramps, Its the guifei bao working. It is dredging what ever blockage it is that is in your tubes
Phew! *sigh of relief* Thanks a lot, dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mmyglitz: 3:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
@ Venizia and to think I was having some cramping issues, I even took hpt which showed bfn. I was thinking it was implantation didn't know it was guifei grin grin.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by freakingout(f): 3:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
mmyglitz:
@ freaking out you will see secretions after the seed has been removed and ensure you wash well to make sure everything comes out
Okay. Thanks a lot, dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
....:
i saw in less than 6 hours even when it was inside, the stuffs kept coming out...it was too much.
i put another in again and saw plenty again.
nylon like sef. was scarry.
i also had coloured watery discharge when i removed it.
plenty of it.
dunno if i should put another again or wait until after ov.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
bbbbbbb:
i saw in less than 6 hours even when it was inside, the stuffs kept coming out...it was too much.
i put another in again and saw plenty again.
nylon like sef. was scarry.
i also had coloured watery discharge when i removed it.
plenty of it.
dunno if i should put another again or wait until after ov.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tenderchic: 3:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
Dear fruitful mamas, pls advice me. I started using guifei bao and i removed the seed on Thursday 28th of May, and bd on 29th Friday. on 30th i inserted the 2nd guifei bao bt i noticed i am having tender breast with pains which is unusual whenever i am expecting my BF. Yesterday i removed the guifei bao and i am expecting my BF in 7 days time. i tested my urine yesterday it shows negative. pls should i go ahead and insert the 3rd guifei bao. pls kindly advice. Tnx
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by finecheek12: 3:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
I also had bad cramps on my right side while on Acv had to discontinue.if d cramps becomes unbearable reduce d quantity u take.

quote author=freakingout
post=34385553]Mamas in the house, I hail o. Please all the mamas who have used guifei bao, I have a question. I inserted the first seed yesterday morning but I'm yet to see any secretion. Is it too early to see anything, abi I no insert am well?

Make una answer me abeg, because I don confuse[/quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mmyglitz: 4:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
@iomoge if O is close then you should wait till after O since you'll have to wait for at least 2 days before inserting another
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
thankz much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by freakingout(f): 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
finecheek12:
I also had bad cramps on my right side while on Acv had to discontinue.if d cramps becomes unbearable reduce d quantity u take.

quote author=freakingout
post=34385553]Mamas in the house, I hail o. Please all the mamas who have used guifei bao, I have a question. I inserted the first seed yesterday morning but I'm yet to see any secretion. Is it too early to see anything, abi I no insert am well?

Thanks dear. The pain isn't that bad but I'll heed your advice if it increases, assuming the pain is from it not the guifei bao. How were you taking it? I'm taking it according to the inscription on the bottle. Two spoonful with one spoonful of honey in 8oz of water first thing in the morning, mid-morning and mid-afternoon
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jennygurl(f): 5:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
God will meet Us @ d point of our needs, I can smell n see so many BFP in dis month of June IJN.... Dis month is my wedding anniversary month and I believe God will surprise me with a beautiful BFP by his Grace... I already know d song I will love 2 sing 1st immediately I see those 2 lovely lines

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 6:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
mmyglitz:
@ Venizia and to think I was having some cramping issues, I even took hpt which showed bfn. I was thinking it was implantation didn't know it was guifei grin grin .

grin eya!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
Legendsmother i just got my hormonal profile results back. Please help me check

Day 3:
LH:29.0miu/mL. (0.5-10.5)miu/mL
FSH:38.4miu/mL. (8.0 - 22.0)miu/mL
Prolactin: 22.0ng/ml. (1.2 - 19.5)ng/ml

Day 21.
Progesterone 62.5nmol/L. (6.4 - 79.5)nmol/L

Do I still need to be on cyclogest?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uslarnkem(f): 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
Good evening fruitful mamas, I pray God answer our prayers, Amen. I have been following dis trend and I have learnt a lot here most especially the efficacy of guifei bao and gynapharm in unblocking tube and others. My question is how long will one have to use gufei bao for one to achieve result? Thanks in advance for all ur responses. May our Lord Jesus Christ hear our cry dis month. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 6:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mommas using gufei bao, I got this information from the seller.
'Its not compulsory you finish a pack in a cycle. Do not use during and after ovulation if trying to conceive in that cycle'
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 6:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
uslarnkem:
Good evening fruitful mamas, I pray God answer our prayers, Amen. I have been following dis trend and I have learnt a lot here most especially the efficacy of guifei bao and gynapharm in unblocking tube and others. My question is how long will one have to use gufei bao for one to achieve result? Thanks in advance for all ur responses. May our Lord Jesus Christ hear our cry dis month. Amen

Amen!!! I used a pack. don't know about others.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 6:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
@ sugah, are you sure you entered the result correctly? If so

Lh is quite high since the range is between 0.5- 10.5, fsh too is quite high since normal range is between 8.0- 22.0, prolactin is slightly high since the range is 1.2 - 19.5. Progesterone is okay, high lh could could be as a result of high fsh which I think shld be investigated. Let ur doc see your result, I'm sure other sabi mamas will throw more light.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 6:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uslarnkem(f): 6:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
@ venizia, if one is not trying to conceive dat cycle can one use ot truout d cycle? Tnks for ur response, I appreciate
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 7:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
@ sugah, in that case, I suspect that ur progesterone o, fingers crossed for you dear, I see 4 babies ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 7:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
@twingirls my fingers are crossed too. grin grin grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 7:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
uslarnkem:
@ venizia, if one is not trying to conceive dat cycle can one use ot truout d cycle? Tnks for ur response, I appreciate

If you are not planning to conceive, then you can use throughout the cycle. 1 every 3 days.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uslarnkem(f): 7:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.