Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,574 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (886) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5403031 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 27, 2015
Please who is counting the BFP's? What shall we say unto this faithful God!

It has started; the garment of prevention has been broken & destroyed! This revolution of mass BFP's shall continue daily even in the months to come. God has said it, nothing will change it.

Big congrats to you Moonert! The God that started this good work in you shall perfect it to the end.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 8:57am On Jun 27, 2015
Your fibroids(2) are small.
try n remove them naturally but i don't think they r disturbing anything.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 27, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettmum(f): 9:20am On Jun 27, 2015
@Monnert, how u and lo? i need ur email id, i try to mail u with one you post here but it keep bouncing bk. I cnt access nairaland mail.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 27, 2015
iomoge2:
cry cry cry
u took in and lost it.
u need to remove d sack... No baby in it.
so sorry dear.
your next would stay in Jesus name.
try n find out what happened.
have u done hsg to b sure ur tubes ain't leaking toxic fluids on d embryo?
u were almost 6 weeks gone.
speak to ur doctor about evacuation or a drug that would empty your uterus since u
have menstruated and the sack is still there.

Amen mama Iomoge2. The HSG I did said left patent tube and right blocked tube. My sis it's well with me. It was yesterday 26th June that I did the scan and was surprised with the result. To God be the glory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 27, 2015
iomoge2:
Your fibroids(2) are small.
try n remove them naturally but i don't think they r disturbing anything.

Yeah the Sonologist said so, but is there anything I can use to flush them away. Devil is a liar ooo. I must surely testify ooo cos I ve started seeing the answers to my prayers oooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 27, 2015
@ Lynsunny: you said your last AF was on the 18th of this month and that was about last week. So how come this scan result? did you notice any abnormality in your last af, like scanty flow, spotting, prolonged bleeding days etc?
i would strongly advice you seek a second opinion as regards this scan before you take any action.
Meanwhile, i think you should concentrate more on resolving the blighted ovum report by the scan right now than dwelling on the fibroids (those can always be taken care of easily later, that is if they're actually a problem considering that they are small. Their location matters though).

Pls go do a TVS in another diagnostic center like now lets be sure!
Calm down, you'll be fine ok.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 9:41am On Jun 27, 2015
@ mummyesther, thanks alot
@ lynsunny, you should do another scan somewhere else oh and if u can wait till 2weeks time when d preg shd to 8weeks to confirm its viability before anything oh. it could be a miracle baby oh.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 27, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 27, 2015
hotmomma:
@ mummyesther, thanks alot
@ lynsunny, you should do another scan somewhere else oh and if u can wait till 2weeks time when d preg shd to 8weeks to confirm its viability before anything oh. it could be a miracle baby oh.

Yes I will do another scan after two weeks cos that was the Sonologist advice to me that yesterday. Hahahahaha thanks my sis. Miracle like that do happen. Let's wait and see. Bfd to all ttc mamas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 27, 2015
@Lyn, you need to do another scan first, preferably TVS. That would give a head way as to what you need to do next.
Pls "DON'T" be in a haste to do anything untill you have done the repeat scan not even evacuation (just incase you're thinking about that)!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo27: 10:06am On Jun 27, 2015
Pls some one shld advice me nw if vitex is good for those with regular cycles. Wants to start taking it. Tnx
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 11:14am On Jun 27, 2015
@lynsuuny: what God has started, He will complete it. Av faith and do as our mamas av said n intensify in ur prayers. Supernatural breakthrough to u.

Mamas, kindly look into my issue. Pls don't jump n pass. God bless us with our bfp- amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
amikedo1234567:
Am new here nd dnt undastnd anytin. Pls wot is Bf nd bfp. Also I av been tryiny for 3yrs now no show. Any natural remedy? Pls help a sister
u r welcome. may ur stay be short and fruitful.
BFP = big fat positive. (ie positive preg test)
BFN= big fat negative (negative pt)
have u done hormonal assay, hsg and checked out ur dh(darling husband's) fluid?
if u hvnt done all these, pls do so u can know where to start from.
welcome

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
mubzay:
Good evening mamas, pls oo I av a ques. Can I use d vit b 6 without checking prog level? No access to check where I am. Still searching for a lab dat does it. Have a history of 1 miscarriage and second preg was given duphaston cuz was spotting. Late last year, had DUB for 5weeks and stopped on its own with much prayers. I feel sign of O every month even with preg signs only for AF to show. Now am at crossed road. Can I take d vit b 6 to boost prog level cuz O is approaching.
Also when can I go for pelvic scan to ascertain d egg ripeness? Scared of TVS. Abeg no vex for long tori oo.
Tnks in advance
dont know much about vitb6 and prog.
But i know that the best scan for ovula.tion tracking is TVS. Normal scan can not accurately measure the size of the eggs.
there us nothing to b afarid of in tvs. it is not painful. if u r uncomfortable with a male doin it, ask them for a female radiologist.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 12:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
Thank you mamakendra. Will try to do it. May God hear ur silent prayers- amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by edwife(f): 12:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
Glo27:
Pls some one shld advice me nw if vitex is good for those with regular cycles. Wants to start taking it. Tnx

Sorry if it seems like i am intruding but sometimes i come in here to read and pray with y'all expecting the fruit of the womb.I am humble by your willingness to fight and faith.It is well with y'all.God is a God of miracle,just believe.

I wanted to answer this question as i have seen that you asked twice and didn't get an answer embarassed i felt bad.

This is what i got from researching the net.

Vitex is a herbal supplement that is suppose to help you have regular cycles and has been said to help with:

•Female infertility

•PMS, especially breast tenderness, cramping, and headaches

•Acne, especially if it is related to the menstrual cycle

•Fibrocystic breast disease

•Heavy menstruation

•Menopausal symptoms

some of the answer from a group of ladies were:

Dont touch it, if you cycles are normal then it will only throw them out of wack and it can take ages to get it out of your system. It wont make you get pregnant quicker sorry.

I have started taking Agnus Castus (vitex) this month as I have a low progesterone level (that's self diagnosed!!!) but basically I was spotting for up to 5 days before AF. Which suggests that there is a hormone imbalance that needs correcting. My first thought of it is good, as my AF can linger forever and this month it stopped after 4 days and I had a lot less pain throughout my AF. So I'm hoping it will help, but I'm also eating better foods, I've always eaten well, but always choose white bread and white rice, but now I'm substituting these for wholemeal options and I am doing more exercise, so it may be the diet and exercise that is helping.

If you don't have any irregularities, then don't take anything you don't need. if nothing else, surely its a waste of money!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
Lynsunny:
Good morning mamas. Hope we are all bouncing in our God. Pls you people should help me look at this my scan result. I am begging you people not to abandon my this my post like the previous one I posted some time ago which was replied by only two mamas wink.
I went to check the level of the fibroids I have but this was the result they gave me. My af was on the 18th of June.
Uterus:
A. Bulky, and measures 6.0cm in AP diameter
Endometrium: 15mm thick. There is an intrauterine
gestational sac seen in the lower uterine segment
Mean GSD = 11mm
GA= 5weeks + 4days
EDD= 22/2/2016
No embryo or yolk sac seen
(b) Cervix : Closed
(c) Myometrum: There is generalised adenomyosis with the focal 0.9cm X 0.7cn and 1.1cm X 1.0cm anterior wall myoma.
ADNEXAE:
Right : free of masses or fluid
Left: free of masses or fluid
CUL- DE- SAC: no free fluid collection seen
IMPRESSION :
1. Adenomyosis with uterine fibroids
2. Intrauterine pregnancy. Viability 3. Serum pregnancy test is negative

4. This is an embryonic pregnancy ( Blighted Ovum). A manual vacuum aspiration is advised.

Pls all the sabi mamas do not ignore this my post cos I'm confused and would appreciate your advice on this
I and other ttcs must surely testify very soon.

@lynsunny I BEG u in the name of God don't flush anything ooo, a 5week 4days most women don't see yolk or heartbeat, it's darm too early to say it's over, in fact it's not over until it's over, I've known and read a lot about women that got pregnant and didn't realize until 3-4months cus they still menstruate like they normally do. And in your case the flow could be due to the fibroid

Give it 2weeks and go for scan again, if you have not been taking your folic acid and b-complex start taking them now, normal duration to see yolk and heartbeat is around 7-8weeks. That's why most doctors due 1st preggy scan at 8weeks in order to avoid false result.

You can as well supplements progesterone by using cyclogest 400mg to support lo development for the next two weeks

Blighted ovum my foot...what a diagnosis!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 2:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
@muzbay 50-100mg of vitamin b6 can be taken after ovulation to lengthen luteal phase for those that have short luteal phase. If your luteal phase is shorter than 10-12days lo might have problem implanting well. It also support progesterone in luteal phase. But best bet is to do a day 21 progesterone test to ascertain your level. Cheers

I am sorry one mama ask me if gynapharm worked for me? yes it did , I used it for pid, I also used guifei bao and klovinal for candidiasis

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 2:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
@lynsunny, i pray there is a little bean there.
i just learnt more now. Hold on.

fertility dust.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
@lynsunny I want to follow oda mamas on this, hold on for now esp since u r not having any pains. Let me tell u a story, when my elder sister was pregnant wit her first child, I cant remember how many weeks she was late bt wen she went for scan they found out dat d feotus had no heartbeat, she waited for some weeks and repeated d same scan an it was d same result....no heartbeat. Meanwhile, her sister inlaw who is a midwife had prepared for her to come to their hospital for evacuation. Two days before d D-day she decided to go to another hospital for another scan, lo and Behold, there it was a very prominent heartbeat and d rest is history. Today dat boy is 8yrs and d apple of our eyes. God is able to do all things and there is no power or might except with Him. I pray for dis same miracle for u. Hang on dear, u r in my prayers. @hafsat24, tatacherie, mamafresh, moonert and other belleful mamas hope u n los r doing fine. May God make it easy for u to pass thru dis phase, Sprinkling baby dust to us all.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by duruj: 5:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
Good afternoon sabi mums, I was diagnosed of PCOS two years ago, I have tried several medications, no show. I was advised to try fair haven products, or a boost and myo- inositol. I am on it three weeks now, today I went for scan and I was told three eggs are maturing fine. Please for PCOS try their products which can be found in health plus. Baby dust to all!!!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo27: 5:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
@edwife thank u so much just thght i could try my luck on anything and see. Tnx
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by edwife(f): 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
Glo27:
@edwife thank u so much just thght i could try my luck on anything and see. Tnx

You are welcomed,i am not an expert or know anything here but if you have a question and i can help,i will.
I am very good with research.

Take care dear,it is well. smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
My lovely pple....hw una dey ooo...i dey greet una...pls what to induce AF...wht do i take?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
@rainyday darl..thanks for checking up on us..I'm doinggreat Alhamdulillah..hope you are too..tkcr of you

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 7:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
Xoxo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Restored15: 7:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
Hi Blessed Mamas.
Pls I will appreciate if any of our preggy mamas dat had experienced issue with bilateral tubal blockage can share personal experience of how it was treated. .. I av bn ttc fr 3 yrs n I really want to get it right dis time around by God's grace. May God answer our prayers wink
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
Thanks Rainyday my sister. I am happy that I have sisters here who are comforting and encouraging. I will adhere to all the mamas advice because the God we serve is a God of impossibility. I pray for such miracle to happen to me in order to shame the devil. I'm praying seriously and begging Jehovah over do to show me mercy and favour me and other ttc mamas here. We shall surely testify. Baby dust to all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
iomoge2:
@lynsunny, i pray there is a little bean there.
i just learnt more now. Hold on.
fertility dust.

My sister iomoge2 thanks
I am praying too cos it's not me that will use all the baby things I have in my room. God pls don't forget we your daughters that are at the feet of the cross.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ayaakanoh my sis thanks. I will not try it. I ve been on folic acid. I will get the b- complex and cyclogest tomorrow by God's grace. Yeah blighted ovum my foot indeed. Thanks for the advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
mubzay:
@lynsuuny: what God has started, He will complete it. Av faith and do as our mamas av said n intensify in ur prayers. Supernatural breakthrough to u.
Mamas, kindly look into my issue. Pls don't jump n pass. God bless us with our bfp- amen

Mama mubzay amen. I am full with faith in God for a miracle that will make me and others to matvel.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.