Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (887) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5401636 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo27: 9:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
Pls great mothers in the house can someone help me interprete dis result. FSH-4.7 (6.9-12.5). LH-4.6 (5.9-12.6) E2-78.6 (245-195) Prolactin 15.4 (3.4-24.1) progesteron 20.4 (1.5-22.0)Lp. Report: Low gonadotrophin levels. Thank u pls.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Restored15: 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2015

i cant say about union, but some mamas do not have good experiences with them. if u have another option, look into the two.
since ur blocked tubes have been since and u have never gotten pregs, pls do the larascopy and get it sorted.
then feed on serrapatase and castrol oil packs to ensure no adhessions after it all.
but
you can try
1. serrapaptase and castrol oil pack with guifie bao.
then after a month, go for tubal flushing.
2. meet local midwives (ijaw women) to do fertility massage and unblock ur tubes for u. they do it well and quickly and u would see it all drop out. its less than 15k

if that fails, then do the larascopy ( am sure u wont need this)
for ur hormones, we have to know which has issues so we can advise u correctly.
may ur stay be short and fruitful.
welcome.

@Imoge: pls any luck about d ijaw woman for massage.? D address? in Lagos??
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by msfavor: 11:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
Hi, am new to this thread .

Would like to join so I can learn and also share. God bless us all with our heart desires.

Been ttc for over 2years and diagnosed with pcos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by msfavor: 11:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
Glo27:
Pls great mothers in the house can someone help me interprete dis result. FSH-4.7 (6.9-12.5). LH-4.6 (5.9-12.6) E2-78.6 (245-195) Prolactin 15.4 (3.4-24.1) progesteron 20.4 (1.5-22.0)Lp. Report: Low gonadotrophin levels. Thank u pls.

I believe the figures in bracket indicates the normal range that one should have.

E.g FSH 4..7. That is low. Any value from 6.9 to 12.5 is normal.

So Fsh low. Lh low. E2 low.

Prolactin within normal range. Progesterone within normal range

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by msfavor: 11:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
Evacroft:
Good evening house,just got my hormal essay test,pls can someone interpret it.fsh 6.129 mIU/ml (1-10) , LH 3.913 mIU/ml. (1-15). OESTRADIOL(E2) 75.400 pg/ml (75-150). Abeg does dis rule out PCOS. Baby Dust.

This values are within the normal range in this result. But I don't think pcos should be diagnosed based on only this. Some other factors need to be considered.

I think the best way to confirm pcos will be to alsio do a tvs. (Transvirginal scan).

So one can view the ovaries and see if it contains the multiple cysts .

I was diagnosed with pcos after hormonal profile and tvs. I had irregular period also. Only prolactin was high and I was on medication for it. I repeated the test and they were all normal. But still the pcos is there.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 7:12am On Jun 28, 2015
Happy Sunday! Congratulations to all belleful mamas, U'll carry to term and deliver safely.

Just want to share a little here. I'm not there yet, but thank God we are not where we used to be. Brief history: Dh was diagnosed of azoospermia with abnormal hormone levels. High FSH and LH and very low Testosterone. Tried all sorts of herbs but nothing worked. We had a telephone consultation with Mr R in the uk and he prescribed clomid which he has been on for the past 5- 6months and we ave seen a great diff. Testosterone has increased remarkable and he did another Sfa( teratozoospermia). He's been asked to come over to the uk now that things ave changed and Dr even says he might not need a TESE anymore. So happy. Was going to wait till I get my bfp before sharing this but I tot it might be beneficial to someone else going thru same.

It's not been easy but I know it would end in praise.
Fertility blessings to all of us.

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by moonert(f): 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
Good afternoon dear moms in d house.
Thank you all for your kind comments and prayers.
I pray that God in his infinite mercy meet each and everyone of us in our time of need. He can do all things even where d doctors fail.

My fellow bumping mamas pls o, I will like to know d supplements u r taking now. I don't like d pregnacare brand cos it messed up my cycle during ttc. I found one Vitapaks Lifestyle Pregnancy. Dunno if dats okay.

@prettmum I have sent u a mail.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ChariZe: 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hello Poster. I really feel for You.
Infertility is such a monster,primary or secondary.
I dont wish that on even an enemy. But truth remains that some of Us have to put moreeffort to conceive cry
I am Health Care Professional, currently in the Ministry of Health. I'm part of a Company called Total Life Changes,with Headquarters in US.
The products below,the iaso™ Tea& iaso™ Chaga have helped Women get rid of Fibroids,ovarian cysts or blockages by shrinking them,even as they lose weight.
The Tea & the HCG helps in hormonal balance,conception and proper implantation. You know the importance of HCG in determining pregnancy right?
We have testimonies increasingly. Just yesterday,a 49 year old Woman who wanted to lose weight with the product came testifying She's now pregnant!
The product makes Your reproductive system 'tight'.
The prodcts are made from natural herbs & extracts,so no fear of dangerous side effects. Its better to use natural stuff than chemically synthesized drugs that produce harmful metabolites!
I can assist You or anyone here.
This may be what You need to end Your nights of sorrow.
Please pass this info across.
Contact Me on 08168874975(Watsapp ONLY)
BB Pin:73FFBDF1.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
Bcolah,First of all..Congrats in advance.Your message is of great benefit.It is a good thing you didn't have to wait till you got your BFP before sharing this positive news.
I have been eagerly waiting for a time like when someone with such challenge will share the good news of how they were able to achieve a positive result.This message will open doors to others going through the same challenge even though people believe that what works for one person may not work another because of the cause of the ailment.Lord,that breaks all protocol,come to our rescue and let your glory continue to shine upon us your children.
I am just too happy for Bcolah.This news among others has made my day.

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mandydaisy: 1:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
Happy Sunday mamas! It's been a while and I'm so thrilled at what God has been doing in this thread! In fact I was just shouting thank you Jesus as I was reading because God really ready for us this month, and I believe this move will continue throughout the remaining months!

@ all the belleful mamas I hail oooo, congratulations. May God sustain you and your babies for healthy and glorious 9months kiss
@ all my sisters still waiting, the God that has done it for our sisters is still more than able, so just hold on, help is on the way.

This month of June is really a fruitful month cos my SIL who waited for 3years got pregnant this month too and she said out of the 8 ladies who did IVF with her, 7 got pregnant! God is faithful, I know He will overturn our despair into exceeding joy.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettmum(f): 1:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
@monnert pls this is my email mumpretty70@gmail.com. Please email. Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
duruj:
Good afternoon sabi mums, I was diagnosed of PCOS two years ago, I have tried several medications, no show. I was advised to try fair haven products, or a boost and myo- inositol. I am on it three weeks now, today I went for scan and I was told three eggs are maturing fine. Please for PCOS try their products which can be found in health plus. Baby dust to all!!!

Is it just myo-inositol you took.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Xtiana250: 6:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
Goodevening fruitful ladies in d house. Hope we are all doing great. @moonert pls my email is xtiana250@gmail.com.thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
@Ayaakona, just seeing your post on alligator pepper. It can be taken until you achieve your results. And of course it works fast so you might not take it for more than two weeks before you get your results.

As for taking with other medications, I don't know what medication you are on but its good you take it in the morning and take your other medications in the evening.

Above all, just pray before taking it.

Happy Sunday every one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 7:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
@ Bcolah, who's Mr R from UK, is that Jonathan Ramsay

Glo27, when did you do the test? What day of your cycle?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 7:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
Thanks and Amen @ santagelo.
Hi Beetle. It's Jonathan ramsey. Are u with him too?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 7:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
I didn't want to say anything but He's the best
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
Congratulations @Beetle. You will carry to term by God's grace. I am next in line.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
Allahu Akbar!!!! Beetle am so so happy for u sis. Am practically dancing where I am now, dis is d best news ever . God is so wonderful! I wish u stress free 9months dear. You owe us details of what u did differently. May God protect u n los.*hugs*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
"I didn't want to say anything but he got
us where we are today. He's the best! Ok
ladies the cat's out of the bag. I'm
preggie!!!
Which reminds me, I still need to email
him. But to be honest he's the best
urologist in UK."@Beetle dat was ur post y did u modify it. Biko babe come give us d full gist jare! Am itching to hear, dont mind me o na over excitement dey worry me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 7:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
@ rainy day, pls don't wish me 9 months. Insha ALLAH I'm nearly there o! Just wish me safe delivery!

To be honest, it was God o, my sisters. I had myomectomy last Jan to get rid of my 800g fibroids ( the reason I've been throwing away money for IVF). I had massive fibroids in my womb that was protruding out into the wall of my womb and hubby saw Dr Ramsay that Bcolah mentioned above( after many prayers) been begging him to see the Dr for nearly 4 yrs, Na fight all the time. If I tell u guys how myself and my Dr cajoled him, na another story for another day.

We did a lot of tests for hubby and he put him on Some drugs its escaped my mind now. But will check and get back to you guys.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 8:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
Rainy day see your mouth! Na soso copy u dey do u be rank Xerox lol. Wasn't sure if it was the right time to post but seeing bcolahs post I wanted to encourage her as well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fosterkid: 8:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
Wondering if the ewedu therapy will work for low progesterone, any natural way to increase progesterone undecided
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
Big congrats Bettle & Bcolah. God is ever faithful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
Beetle:
Rainy day see your mouth! Na soso copy u dey do u be rank Xerox lol. Wasn't sure if it was the right time to post but seeing bcolahs post I wanted to encourage her as well.
inshaAllah u wil put to bed safely,i am rily happy for u dear cos i knw how far u ve com. Wishing u a safe delivery n mutiples if dat is ur desire! Congrats once more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 8:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
Rainyday, thanks so much and it will be your turn soon Insha ALLAH! We've all been through so much not just myself. Everyone on this page has been on a journey and I pray we all see the end of tunnel very soon. Infertility is something I don't wish on my enemy but God brought it to us and He shall see us through it all!

In case, anyone is interested the drugs my hubby was placed on was Tamoxifen and some antibiotics.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
Yayyy!! Congrats Beetle. So happy for u. Did u have to do ivf? Come and share ur story biko! Little wonder why u ave been silent. Hubby was placed on clomid instead though and he's still on it. He has an appointment with Dr Ramsey next month then we know what's next.

Mummyelena, I've replied u.

Rainyday, u like gist like me *wink*
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 8:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
congrats to beetle n rainyday. a heavy sign of relieve. God that answered ur prayers is still in the business of distributing babies. wishing u both safe delivery. june is A FRUITFUL MONTH. in the sixth month God remembered Elizabeth and Zachariah. God has indeed remembered us. WE SHALL LAUGH.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 9:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
congrats pretty beetle.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 9:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
Congrats beetle and rainy day. My God, this June is such a fruitful month. I am next in line for this testimony.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
This one wey mamas dey congratulate me,no b me get belle oo na Beetle. But i still claim am,i wil testify very soon by Gods Grace. Fertility blessings. Good nite mamas.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.